CEO Blackmailed Ch. 02

Story Info
Rufus claims the petite white wife.
3.9k words
3.58
34.7k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia was in the Kitchen when Brian had arrived home. She was preparing a fancy meal. Brian had told her he was inviting a business prospect over, and she wanted to impress him. She had slaved in the kitchen all day, only taking a break to get ready. She was putting the finishing touches on the meal now. She thought to herself how her timing was perfect as Rufus would be here in 10 minutes.

Brian walked into the kitchen and stopped dead in his tracks. He had never seen his 24 year old wife so beautiful. Her raven hair fell in tight ringlets to her shoulders. Her green eyes glimmered in the kitchen light. She had dolled herself up with mascara, purple eye shadow, and what Brian thought of as whore red lipstick.

He had told her to look as nice as she could, because this business prospect was important. He did not expect her to go out and buy a brand-new dress along with getting her hair done. The deep purple dress matched her eye shadow and accentuated her green eyes. But it wasn't the color that shocked Brian, it was the cut of the dress.

Olivia faced Brian in that deep purple dress that was held up by a choker strap that lead into a draped front that fell just below her cleavage, showing off most of her 34b breast. It hugged every curve, from her flat stomach to her wide hips. On each side the fabric split at the hip continuing down each leg were black straps holding the fabric together.

Brian's heart sank when he heard the doorbell. He couldn't let Rufus see his wife like this, he would think she was inviting him to fuck her. She turned back to grab the food, and sure enough it got sexier. Her back was completely bare, and the fabric wrapped around connecting in the back forming a V millimeters above her ass crack.

Brian hesitated as he thought of a way to get out of this dinner. But the door bell rang again. "Honey don't keep him waiting it might cost you the client," Olivia said with a look of concern.

Brian realized it was too late. He headed for the door and opened up for Rufus. Although he put a suit on, he still didn't look quite right, Olivia would never believe he was a prospective client.

Brian led him into the dinning room just as Olivia was coming out of the Kitchen. Rufus Whistled at the sight. He looked Olivia up and down, smacking his lips and licking them. "Damn sweetie, you do make a fine looking dish," Rufus smiled knowing she would think he was talking about the food.

Olivia smiled "Thank you sir. You must be Rufus." Olivia was shocked by his appearance. Not only was he black, but he wasn't very well-kept. She wondered what kind of business he ran, and why he didn't present himself accordingly as a business man.

"You got it correct on the first one sweetie." He walked over to her as she put the duck on the table. "Here, I brought champagne for later." As he handed it to her, he brushed her hand gently.

"Oh thank you, Rufus, I like a good champagne now and again" she walked toward the kitchen. Her bubble butt swaying in the tight fabric.

He watched her the whole way until she turned the corner. "Oh damn you got her all dolled up for me, good boy," spanking Brian's ass.

Brian helped him to his seat the chair in between him and his wife. Brian was not happy that Rufus was here, but what else could he do. Olivia returned with 2 more plates of food, a vegetable and a potato. She leaned over and placed it on the table. Rufus never looked away as her dress hung down giving him a nice long view of her bra less tits.

Rufus smacked his lips again "damn sweetie those look good enough to bite into," smiling at Olivia and her oblivious smile back.

They all sat down to eat, and exchanged small talk. Rufus giving compliments on the food really meant for her sexy body. Brian putting in his input when asked, but mostly stewing over his wife's naiveness.

"So Rufus my husband never told me what your business entails. I'd really like to know." Olivia asked with a questioning smile.

Rufus looked at Brian with a devilish smile. "Oh he hasn't has he?" He pulled out his phone. "Well it might be because he's reluctant to team with me... I am a creator of sex toys."

Brian choked on his food, as his wife's naturally tan body first went white then red from the blushing.

Rufus reached out his hand patted her hand. "Yes sweetie, I found a niche for pleasuring men and women. It's a profitable business, and your husband has got to get in on it."

Olivia stammered and stuttered unable to think of what to say. Rufus started rubbing her hand "it's okay, it shocks most people, especially when I tell them and show them my biggest seller is actually based on my cock." He slowly turned his phone and smiled as Olivia's eyes grew wide at the chocolate dildo staring her in the face.

Olivia peeled her eyes away, and moved her hand. Brian wished he knew what she was thinking, but she clammed up and finished her dinner.

As the talk died down, and the meal was finished Rufus stood up "I think it's time for Champagne and get this business deal done". They decided to leave the table until after Rufus left and all retreated to the living room.

Olivia brought the champagne and filled the 3 glasses. As she down her first glass to settle her nerves, Rufus watched on with a smile.

He couldn't peel his eyes away from the lovely petite wife. He absent-mindedly talked with Brian about his Business not even taking a sip. He looked over the small delicate wife barely standing 5'1, maybe 100lbs soaking wet. But her breast were perky, and her hips and ass the perfect shape.

Olivia was still embarrassed by her reaction to basically seeing Rufus's cock on the phone screen, she just wanted to crawl away and hide. She downed another glass.

As she poured her 3rd glass she felt tingling in her stomach, spreading throughout her body. It spread to her love triangle, and she squeezed her legs together fighting the feeling. She didn't understand, she felt so warm, and horny all of a sudden.

Rufus burst out laughing, he could tell by the signs that the drug was working. "Good girl, you downed those glasses so quick, you helped me out a lot." He looked at Brian and smiled.

Brian went white, he knew it was time. Olivia didn't understand, she had a confused look on her face, and was squeezing her legs together to fight the feeling in her loins. Rufus grew serious all of a sudden. "I bet you really liked that picture of my cock as a dildo huh slut. Is it burned into your mind." He pulled the phone out, and showed her again.

Olivia bit her lip at the sight of the biggest cock she ever seen, but didn't say a word. She was losing control of the fire burning inside of her.

"Well you're not alone sweetie, lots of people like my cock...including your husband." He looked and smiled at Brian "isn't that right boy?"

Brian could do nothing but nod, staring at Rufus crotch. He also felt the effects of the drug, and he needed that cock in his mouth, that cum to fill his throat.

"Well get to it then." Rufus looked at Olivia as she peeled her eyes away from that dildo picture and watched her husband get on all fours and crawl to Rufus.

She watched in shock, but also intrigue as her husband looked up at Rufus and asked permission to take out that big black snake. Rufus nodded, never looking away from his true target.

Brian undid Rufus's belt and pants. He pulled them down, then his boxers. Olivia's green eyes grew to the size of large emeralds as she watched Rufus's semi erect cock spring out of his boxers. He was already bigger than her husband and not fully erect.

She bit her lip as she let one hand glide along her leg up her skirt. Rufus smiled as he felt first Brian's hand, then his mouth encircle his cock. "Does that turn you on girl?"

Olivia just nodded, she couldn't help herself, something was making her uncontrollably horny and watching that monster cock disappear in her husband's mouth wasn't helping.

"Good girl, because I'm just a lowly janitor who caught your husband on a Black male dating site." He reached down pushing Brian's head lower, the black snake slithering down his throat.

"I've taught him well and you want to be taught too right slut?" Olivia looked up at him wanting to tell him off, but the image of his cock stuck in her cloudy brain. Her hand was now rubbing your clit through her panties. The dress pulled up around her waist.

Rufus watched the sweet young thing stare into his eyes, floundered and unable to say anything. He watched her rub her pussy and bite her lip. He watched her, then commanded her. "Take your panties off slut."

At that command Brian sucked faster and harder, he wanted to make him cum, so he wouldn't use his wife. Truthfully he wanted Rufus all for himself, he wanted that creamy filling, but it was to no avail, Rufus knew how to prevent himself from cumming too quickly.

Olivia reached both hands down and slid her panties off. It felt so right and good to obey Rufus. She never stopped staring into those sunken and hard eyes. She didn't wait for his command to pleasure herself as one finger dipped in, and the surrounding fingers rubbed her lips. Up, down, in, out she repeated as moans started escaping her lips, built up from inside her. Her hips humped her hand. Her thumb rubbed circles into her clit. She gripped her dress in the other hand, as she lustfully used her eyes to beg Rufus to fuck her.

Rufus smiled at the slutty petite wife. Her 34b breast blushed red, and rising and falling with her quickened breathing. He watched her slender legs spread further apart for him. Her neatly trimmed pussy glistening from her wetness.

He grabbed Brian's head and shoved it down on his cock holding it there as he beamed a large smile at Olivia.

Olivia moaned, loving how he was treating her husband. "God Rufus, I need you inside me, I need you to extinguish this fire inside of me." She picked up the pace of her onslaught on her needy pussy.

Rufus rammed his cock down Brian's throat and humped it hard. He then pushed him off of him. He stood up, his cock projecting out like a proud soldier. He walked over to the eager slut, and smiled down at her with a nod.

Olivia leaned forward and kissed his bulbous tip. Her tongue darted out licking his hole. She could taste the precum mixed with her husband's spit. She needed that taste, it made her feel so good. She rubbed her pussy harder and faster as she licked his cock from the balls to the tip. She repeated until the taste went away. She whimpered wanting more.

Rufus laughed at the slut. "God you are a good submissive slut. I could definitely use you for a long time." He grabbed her head and shoved his cock in her mouth. He kept going until she gagged. He held it there until the tears streamed down her face. He pulled out letting her breathe again.

Brian watched his beautiful wife be used by this older ugly man, and how eagerly she wanted it. He felt so jealous of her, he wanted to be there, he wanted that cock inside him. He crawled over and started kissing Rufus's muscular ass.

"Mmm looks like your husband doesn't want to be left out." He grabbed Brian's head and shoved it in his ass crack. He laughed as Olivia continued sucking his black snake.

Brian had never eaten ass before, not even his wife's, but to be used by Rufus felt so good. He licked at the ass hole like a man possessed, a man doing his best to please someone who was ignoring him.

Rufus moaned at the submissive couple fighting over his attention. Usually the husband would sit back and watch but not Brian, Brian couldn't get enough. He pulled Olivia off of his cock. As he looked down at her he knew she was ready.

She was panting hard, twisting her head, in his hand. Trying to get back to that pole of pleasure. "Brian looks like your wife needs this cock. Beg me to give her the pleasure she craves."

Brian didn't hesitate. "No Rufus, don't use her, use me. I need your cock too. I'm your slut remember." He reached around and started stoking Rufus's cock. He could hear his wife whimper and moan as he tried to take away her pleasure pull.

Rufus turned around and slapped Brian to the ground. "I no longer need you, your wife will be my whore for a while. I'll move in here and use her whenever I want." He stood over him letting Brian stare at his snake. "Now beg me to fuck and use your wife."

Brian reached out for the black pole, but his hand was slapped away. He heard his wife moan out,"just beg him already, I'm so fucking horny and need him inside of me." He looked at his wife. Watched as she pounded her pussy with her hand lustfully watching Rufus. He was so mad at her for taking his man. He wanted her punished, and hoped Rufus would help with that.

Rufus grabbed Brian's head and forced him to look at his cock. He slapped his face with the thick meat. "Brian if you ever want this chocolate treat ever again you'll start begging."

Brian looked up hearing his wife moan at his debasement. "Please Rufus fuck my wife. Fuck the stupid slut, make her feel the pain of your monster ripping her insides. Treat her like she's a useless cum dump. Please, Rufus don't go easy on her."

Rufus laughed as he walked over to the beautiful wife. Standing between her legs he stroked her face. "Now why would I hurt this precious slut, clearly she's eager for me."

*SLAP* *SLAP* *SLAP*

Each slap getting harder, and each slap creating a deeper and deeper moan. Olivia looked up smiling. "Yes baby, I like it rough, but my weak husband doesn't know that."

Rufus's hand slid over her neck squeezing lightly "oh does the pretty wife have a few secret kinks, the ones only revealed through extreme lust." He squeezed harder and harder.

Olivia's smile growing bigger and bigger as she gasped for breath.

He stepped forward and his cock touched her hand. He could feel her hand continuing to perform its onslaught on her cunt. He slapped it away. "You're my slut now, and you only get pleasure under my permission." His hand replaced hers, two fingers in and his thumb pressing on her clit.

She moaned out at his touch. Her head tilted back fighting for breath, her hips raising to meet his deft hand. Her hand reached out for his cock and started stroking. It was so meaty, with extra skin, and too thick for her fingers and thumb to touch.

He groaned at her touch, her fingers soft and delicate. "Put me inside of you slut."

Olivia didn't need a second invite. She pushed his cock down toward her opening. She found the hole, and pressed down on the head until it popped into pussy. God even just the head felt so good. She raised her hips pushing more of him inside of her. She looked up at him, smiling, as she started fucking his black snake. Hips rising and lowering, her doing all the work as he looked down on her, loving how much she needed his snake.

He took a step forward shoving more inside of her. She gasped and moaned at the new locations being touched. He reached out smacking her small perky tit hard. Laughing as he pinched and twisted her nipple.

"Owwww, oh God that hurts stop, stop...mmm" but Rufus didn't stop, he twisted and pinched harder.

He watched the petite slut wriggle about trying to escape the pain. But his grasp on her neck kept her in place. He squeezed harder, twisted harder, and rammed the last 4 inches in her, slamming against her cervix. Her face performed a perfect O face as she cried out in ecstasy.

He pulled completely out and rammed it harder back in. She grunted loud as he did. She forgot about the pain in her tit, she was on pleasure island now. All the feeling in her pussy.

Rufus settled down, making long slow rhythmic strokes. He looked back at Brian, and saw him stroking at his wife's abuse.

Rufus laughed as he picked up the pace. His hand moved from her tit to her hair. He weaved his fingers through her curly black hair. He gripped it hard and pulled it back as he squeezed harder, until she couldn't breathe at all. He pounded her pussy as he watched the tears well up in her eyes, and her face turn red.

She started slapping at his hands wanting to breathe again. Wanting to release the moans. She was orgasmic and had no way to release the tension. Her hips started bucking, fucking herself on his long black pole. He stood there smiling down at her. Watching her hips work his snake. Seeing the lust in her eyes, knowing she was already addicted without even feeling his cum shoot in her.

Finally, he let go of her throat and flipped her over. Her feet hit the floor, and her bubble butt bounced as he bent her over. He slid that black cock back in her eager white slit.

"Oh god yes, Rufus, fuck it's so big, thick and warm. Fuck me Rufus, I need you baby, fuck me hard." Rufus pounded her hard slamming into her ass checks.

"Mmm, mmmmph fuck." She tilted her head back letting out her moans "oooohhh gawd, yas." Her body started shaking with pleasure.

Rufus had fucked many white girls, and wives, but never had he seen such an eager horny slut. He pounded harder, feeling her pussy opening for his cock. Olivia gripped the chair arms, feeling his cock pummel her cervix. The grunts that escaped her mouth sounded like a demonic prayer, but she couldn't stop.he was so big and so thick. He wasn't stopping either, her husband could never last this long.

Rufus started grunting, started tensing. He slammed his cock inside of her and held it there, and again, and again. "God your such a dirty whore," as he started long hard tense thrusts. "You want my cum in you huh slut?"

"Fuck, God please Rufus...you can't, I'm not on birth control." But she didn't stop him from pummeling her eager little white pussy.

Rufus just laughed. Noticing she wasn't pulling off. "It wasn't really an option." He squeezed around her waist and Held her in place. "I'm going to cum in your fertile white cunt until you and your husband are gifted my child to raise.

Just then he felt Brian trying to pull him off. "Please Rufus you have us, don't ruin our chance at our own family too." As much as Brian tried he couldn't pry Rufus off of Olivia even as she wriggled underneath him trying to escape.

Rufus held on like a bulldog. As Brian touched Rufus he could feel the man's muscles tense, and watched Rufus's hips ram into his wife and hold as he grunted loud. "Aauuuggghh, God thats right you white cum dump take the whole load" he pulled out and slammed it back in, holding it again.

Olivia moaned as each stream shot in her womb, over, and over, and over, and over. She wanted him to stop but it felt so good, warming her up inside.

Rufus finished unloading in the young petite wife, and pulled out with a pop, and a whimper. He pushed her onto the chair, and she slid to her knees on the floor, body on the chair, ass and pussy sticking out. "You better not move slut."

He turned to Brian grabbing his head, and forcing him to clean his black cock. Rufus laughed at Brian's blatant disregard for his now full wife. He could tell Brian was just happy to taste his cock again.

Brian eagerly sucked the mixture of juices off the black snake. He was back in heaven making love to the snake with his mouth. Licking and kissing it. Then he was on his butt, the cock 3 feet away. "I'm clean bitch boi, now clean your wife."

Brian shook his head and didn't notice the slap until too late. He was on the floor, his cheek stinging. He looked to Rufus in pain, and betrayal. He longed to kiss that muscular black ass. But he instead decided to obey when Rufus spoke again.

"Now clean my toy, and tomorrow will chat about our new arrangement both here and at work." With that Rufus ascended the steps and headed for the master bedroom.

Brian not wanting to disappoint him crawled to his exhausted wife. He lowered his face to her red, stretched out, and full pussy. He leaned in and licked at the glob of cum dangling from her lips. He loved the taste.

12