CEO Slut: A New Bitch

Story Info
CEO Kim humiliates Ted, her VP.
4.5k words
4.45
17.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This series takes a turn in this story. It includes femdom, pain, and pegging. If this isn't your cup of tea but the rest of the series suited you, it may be best to skip this round and pick it up again in the next installment.

*****

Recap

Part 1 - A Cougar and a Panther

Kim Barnes is a 42-year-old CEO of a medical device company near Cleveland who had a weekend fling with Nick, a young 22-year-old near Pittsburgh. Unbeknownst to her, Nick shows up to her work place the following week as the newest company hire. Soon, he holds nude pictures and videos over her as blackmail, forcing her to perform a series of sexually daring acts in the workplace.

Part 2 - A Day of Good Vibrations

Kim wears a remote vibrator to work, and Nick makes her orgasm innumerable times during the day, embarrassing her in front of various cohorts.

Part 3 - A Friday Submission

Kim has sex with Nick at work. That evening, Nick comes to her house and establishes a Master/ slave relationship with her.

Part 4 - A Fun Filled Weekend

Nick takes Kim shopping at an adult store for new clothing. Then they pay a visit to some of Nick's old college friends, who, as it turns out, all happen to have been previous conquests for Kim.

Part 5 - A Good Start to the Week

Nick fucks Kim in her CEO office. Afterward, Nick finds evidence that his manager, Marcia, is having an affair with a company VP.

*****

Part 6: A New Bitch

Kim Barnes, the CEO of Geneco, a medical device company, nervously sat in her office. She fingered her cell phone as she scrolled through the pictures of two familiar co-workers in compromising positions.

Ted Gaines, the VP of Operations, was engaged in a sexual affair with Marcia, a Procurement Manager. Worse yet, Marcia's boss reported to Ted, and corporate policy clearly forbade any personal relationships between employees in the same reporting structure. For Ted, the affair was grounds for immediate firing.

Kim couldn't help feeling a sense of betrayal. Ted had been her closest confidante for the past 20 years, and they climbed through the corporate ranks together. Though they had grown close, their relationship was never anything more than strictly professional. Ted always projected himself as a devoted religious family man with the typical suburban home, white picket fence, wife, and kids. At work, he always talked about his church and the different service organizations he was involved with. Kim had only met his wife a few times, but she could only imagine the damage his infidelity would do to her and their family.

Kim wistfully thought how you never really knew someone. Turnabout is fair play, though, Kim reasoned. Though she was previously clueless to Ted's clandestine adultery, who was she to complain? Ted had no inkling of Kim's weekend cougar adventures, although he had taken notice of some of her more recent aberrant behavior since becoming a sex slave to Nick.

She thought back to the shock she initially felt when her Master, Nick, brought her the evidence of Ted and Marcia's affair. When Nick devised a plot to use the knowledge of their affair as leverage to blackmail them, she was both horrified and highly skeptical. Nick must be insane, she thought. He had succeeded in turning her into a sex slave, but he was risking everything all over again to try to turn Ted and Marcia. It could all blow up so easily in their faces if everything didn't go right. Ted or Marcia could easily refuse to acquiesce to their blackmail and bring the issue to HR, or worse, the police, and then Kim's own relationship with Nick may in turn be revealed, and her own professional career and personal reputation would be ruined.

Kim begged him to abandon his plans, but then Nick dangled a carrot before her. Nick wanted to bring his own manager, Marcia under his control, but he proposed that Ted would be brought in essentially as a slave to Kim. Kim knew he was appealing to her ego, but she couldn't help feeling a sense of pride, as if she was being promoted to a second-in-command position if Ted and Marcia were brought under the twisted hierarchy of Nick's den of debauchery.

Kim had realized in her relationship with Nick that she had both a dominant and submissive side. Her dominant side was satisfied by the power she wielded professionally as CEO at Geneco, and she let herself become a slave to Nick because it appealed to a submissive streak in her own personality that had long laid dormant. Now the possibility of having Ted as her own personal sex slave appealed to her dominant side again. She was used to exuding her dominant side within professional confines, but now she saw an opportunity to flex her dominant side not only professionally, but also sexually, and the temptation proved too great an opportunity to pass up.

So, although Kim initially thought Nick was crazy when he first made his proposal, the more she thought about it, the more she warmed up to the idea. She had scheduled a private meeting with Ted in her office for Monday morning, and now she sat in her chair, going over the possible scenarios in her head, and praying to God it didn't all blow up in her face.

Where there's risk, there's reward Nick had reminded her, and the reward possibilities for this hare-brained scheme clouded Kim's senses and better judgement. Recently, she had been living for new thrills, chasing excitement in daring sexual acts, and now she was about to embark on the biggest gamble of them all.

*****

The knock on her door startled Kim back into the present. She looked at the clock and knew it was Ted. Oh well, it's now or never, she thought as she steeled her nerves.

"Come in," she called.

Ted Gaines stepped into the office dressed smartly in a blue business suit. He was 45 and 6'2", still fit, and his chiseled face and red hair accented by greying temples projected a confident, authoritative air commensurate with his professional rank.

He closed the door behind him and took a seat in front of Kim's desk. He noticed a worried look on her face and asked, "Kim, is anything wrong? You didn't list the reason for this meeting. I know I said last time you could talk to me. I mean, it's obvious you've been going through something - "

He stopped speaking as Kim drew a deep breath and stood up from her seat and started to slowly pace around her office as she began to speak.

"This isn't about me, Ted. This is about you," she began.

She didn't look at Ted, but she paced back and forth behind his chair as Ted turned around, still seated, to face her.

"I don't understand. What's going on?" he asked.

"This isn't easy to say, so just listen and let me talk until I'm finished, okay?"

Ted nodded his head slowly, understanding the gravity of the situation, even though he was clearly clueless on the subject matter.

"So, I know you've been having an affair with Marcia," Kim plainly stated.

Ted's face turned ghostly white.

"Now wait a minute - " he started to protest, but he stopped mid-sentence after Kim held up her hand and finally turned to face him.

"Ted, you know, the company policy," she scolded him. "Hell, you see the news. All the 'me too' movement and everything. You see what happened to Roger Ailes. The same thing happened to the CEOs at Intel, McDonald's, and HP. Guys are getting fired left and right for their sexual indiscretions. And here you are, acting like the rules don't apply to you. Acting like this is your kingdom and everyone has to bend to your will."

"Marcia wanted it as much as I did," Ted meekly replied.

"Does your wife know?" Kim shot back. Ted hung his head in shame. "Are you having problems at home? Every time you talk about your family to me, it's like you're the fucking Partridge family."

"Please don't tell Sharon. I can't lose my family. And Marcia is married, too."

"I know she is. Her husband used to work here. Hell, you used to manage him a few years ago before he left the company. But none of that mattered, did it? Because you're thinking with your fucking pants. Jesus, Ted, I thought you were smarter than that."

"How did you find out?" Ted asked somberly, his voice tinged with defeat and resignation.

"What does it matter? I know all about it, and I've got every reason in the world to send your ass out the door right now," Kim fired back.

The color drained from Ted's face again.

"Please, Kim," he begged. "You've known me forever. We've worked together for over 20 years. I screwed up, okay, I admit it. But one mistake shouldn't overrule over 20 years of loyal service. I can't lose my career. I can't lose my family. What am I going to tell them? What will they think of me? I can't go out. Not like this."

"Maybe you should've thought of that before you started whipping out Mr. Happy and sticking it to Marcia," Kim shot back. "How do I even know you haven't been having a string of affair for years now? Maybe I've just been blind the whole time to the real you."

"I swear, this was the only time," Ted pleaded.

Kim looked him over skeptically.

"Have you talked with Marcia?" Ted asked hoarsely.

"Not yet," Kim admitted. "Technically, she's lower rank. She's the victim. Do you realize she could sue us for sexual misconduct? You're in a position of authority over her. Consensual or not, you know how that plays out in the legal system. You've put the whole damn company at risk. And, for what? So, you could get your rocks off?"

"Please, I'll cut off our relationship. Just leave her out of it," Ted begged.

"I don't know how I can trust you again. I'm going to have to fire you. I can't -" Kim said as she threw her hands into the air in exasperation.

Ted's eyes welled with tears, and his face filled with fear. Ted Gaines, the strong, confident executive shrunk before Kim's eyes, reduced to a pitiful man begging for mercy.

"Please. I can't lose my job. I can't lose my family," Ted reiterated.

"Why not? Your affair with Marcia tells me everything I need to know about how much you really care about Geneco or your family."

Ted was downtrodden, holding his head in his hands. "I thought you called me in here because you were going through something," he said as he sobbed. "I never expected all this."

"You shouldn't worry about me, Ted. I can take care of myself. I brought you up along with me. Maybe you've been mistaken this whole time, thinking you helped make me. You've got it backwards if you think that because I made you," Kim declared, stabbing her finger in Ted's chest. "And don't you forget it. And now here we are. And don't you ever forget it. I can destroy you just as easily as I made you," Kim threatened.

Ted's eyes were filled with disbelief. And desperation. "Kim, you've got to help me. I messed up, ok, I know. But I can't - what can I do to make it right? I'll do anything. How can I prove myself to you?"

Kim stopped pacing again and studied Ted's face for sincerity as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Things can't be like they were before," she said, finally breaking the silence.

"I know, I'll - "

"You need to prove yourself to me again," she reiterated.

Ted's eyes were searching for answers.

"How?" he wanted to know.

"The problem, Ted, is this isn't an issue with you being technically incompetent. You know the business. You know how to run operations. The issue isn't that. This is a fatal personal flaw. It's who you are. You've hidden it well, but you've finally revealed your true self. Now I know you're like most men. Just a dog. You just can't keep it in your pants. I don't know what it is with guys. All men. You're so predictable. So desperate for attention. A good wife. Sharon's pretty. But it's never enough, is it? You're always on the prowl. Always looking for an opening. Always trying to charm the next woman to spread her legs for you."             

Ted started to protest, but Kim stopped him with a dismissive gesture. She stood over Ted as he sat stone still, and she leaned down until her face was mere inches away from his.

"You see, the problem is you can be a dog outside of work, and I wouldn't really care. Geneco wouldn't care. The problem is you made it the company's problem when you started sleeping around with co-workers." Kim pulled back and started pacing around the office again. "I don't know if it was just Marcia. Maybe it's been a string of ladies all along. You can be as large a sexual demon as you want outside of work, and I don't care. That's your personal life. But you messed up, Ted, when you mixed business with pleasure."

"So, what now?" Ted asked cautiously.

"Quite honestly, I don't trust you. You're not the man I thought you were for the last 20 years.

"I can change," he promised.

"No, you can't. And we both know it. At least you were smart enough not to try anything with me."

"You never showed even the slightest interest," Ted protested.

"So, you would've jumped at the chance," Kim said with a dismissive laugh.

Ted looked defeated as he sulked in his chair.

"You, Ted Gaines, have a choice to make."

Ted looked up, his eyes focused on Kim, hanging on every word.

"You can resign right now," Kim explained. "Make up any excuse you want. Personal issues. Job stress was too much. Hell, you can say you couldn't put up with me anymore, for all it matters."

Kim paused to see if he might jump at that bait.

"Or?" Ted cautiously asked.

"Or, if you stay, I own you," Kim stated flatly.

Ted's face fell into confusion. "What do you mean you own me?"

"Quite honestly, I don't trust you," she explained.

"I promise. I won't sleep with Marcia again. Or anyone else except my wife."

"That's nice, but let me put it a different way. I don't trust you won't go out and start having another affair again in a month. Or a year. I need extra assurance that you'll toe the line."

Ted swallowed hard. "What extra assurance?"

Kim slid onto her desk and positioned herself directly in front of Ted. He tried hard not to look directly up her skirt, although her stockinged legs hypnotically swung before him.

"Your ass is mine. You see, I see you now for what you truly are. Just a mangy old dog. Just like all the other dogs roaming the streets, willing to hop into bed with any woman who spreads her legs for you. Isn't that true, Ted?"

Ted looked ashamed, his silence a tacit acknowledgement that Kim's assertion was correct.

"Pull down your pants," she coldly stated.

Ted looked confused again, but, out of desperation, he complied with her order, undoing his trousers and pushing them down to his ankles, leaving him standing in his boxers.

Kim let the high heeled shoe dangling off her foot fall to the floor, then she stretched her leg forward until her foot was rubbing on Ted's underwear against the bulge of his cock.

"Jesus, you're already hard. Are you turned on by this?" she said in angry disbelief.

Ted was speechless. He couldn't deny his arousal, but he'd never seen this side of Kim before. She appeared unhinged, and he had no idea what punishments she might have in store for him.

Kim let her other shoe also drop to the floor as she stretched that leg forward and stuffed it into his mouth while she continued to massage his bulge with her other foot. Kim smiled in cold satisfaction at the shocked, helpless expression on Ted's face. His eyes peered down her stockinged legs to a clear view up her skirt. Kim smiled even wider as he realized she wasn't wearing panties and had a clear view of her pussy.

Ted submissively sucked on Kim's toes through her stockinged foot as Kim's other foot slowly rubbed against his bulging cock.

"You see, Ted, I need to know that you are completely at my mercy. When I say jump, you ask how high? When I tell you to do something, you do it No questions asked. No complaining. No backtalk. If I get even the slightest hint of resistance, then I'll tell your wife, Sharon. I'll tell HR about your affair with Marcia. And everything you've worked for, everything that you've accomplished in the last 20 plus years, you can kiss it all goodbye. Your career. Your marriage. Your kids. Now surely you don't want me to have to go to that extreme, am I right?"

Ted vigorously nodded his head as he continued to suck on Kim's toes. When she had started giving him a foot job, Ted looked almost excited, but now she saw terror in his eyes. Kim looked on in bemusement, a smirk on her face at how easily Ted had folded and submitted to her.

Ted's head was a mixture of confusion and arousal. He was trying to make sense of Kim's intent. He knew his affair with Marcia was over, but he wondered if Kim was beginning some perverse private affair with him. He was shaking in fear. Or was it excitement?

Kim felt Ted's cock pulsing under the gentle rubbing of her feet against his bulge, and she could tell that he was already close to ejaculating. The bastard, Kim thought. He's still enjoying this on some level. Kim retracted her legs from his cock and his mouth.

"You didn't really think I'd let you cum, did you?" she taunted him as she squinted her eyes. "As if I'd reward you for your indiscretion. Stand up, turn around, and bend over. Now get to it."

Ted was clearly rattled, still unsure what was happening as he stood up and obeyed Kim commands. Kim pulled Ted's boxers down to his ankles as she slid off the desk.

"Just maintain that position. Don't even think about turning around to look at me. I don't want to see your face. I'll attend to you in just a minute."

"Kim, I - "

"Shut up. This isn't your place to talk," she snapped back.

Kim had carried an oversized handbag into the office today, and she pulled a strap-on dildo out of it. She quickly slid her skirt off and strapped the dildo onto herself.

"What is my punishment?" Ted asked quizzically. "Are you going to spank me?" Kim noted the almost giddy excitement in his voice.

"No, that would be far too loud, and people outside would probably be suspicious of the sound of me punishing you like that," she answered. "That said, by the time I'm done with you, you'll wish I had paddled you instead."

Ted was bent over the chair he had been sitting in just minutes before, his hands on the backrest for support.

"Now I'm going to need you to be quiet while I administer your punishment, otherwise people might be suspicious."

"Suspicious of what?" Ted asked, but he immediately realized the answer as Kim pressed the strap-on dildo into his anal opening.

Ted's eyes immediately flew wide open in horror, and he desperately suppressed a scream as he felt the flesh of his virgin anus ripped open.

"God that hurts," Ted muttered, trying to absorb the pain. "Please be gentle."

"I don't think so Ted. Be a man, Ted. You're just going to have to learn how to take it," Kim chided him as she thrust the dildo a few more inches deeper into him.

"I'm sorry I messed up!" he cried. "I'm sorry I had an affair with Marcia! Just please, please, you don't have to do this!" Ted's voice was pleading as tears filled his eyes. The sensitive tissues in his anal orifice were shredded by the dildo as it plowed through, sending intense pain shooting through his nerves.

"Ted, when I said earlier that your ass is mine, I meant it," Kim said with steely resolve as she pushed the dildo's full length into him.

Ted's unlubricated ass was raw and sore after being fully probed by Kim's strap-on.

"Jesus, couldn't you at least use some lube?" Ted complained.

"I could've," Kim coldly replied. "But I didn't think you deserved it."

Ted hung his head on the cushion of the chair he was bent over and let out a guttural grunt, equal parts pain and frustration.

"Hold on big boy. I'm just getting started," she taunted him.

Kim slowly fucked Ted with the strap on as he bit down on the cushion in a desperate attempt to suppress screaming out in pain. The 6'2" strong VP of Operations was reduced to a sobbing, submissive limp mass of human flesh as the petite 5'4" CEO fucked him from behind.

12