CEO Slut: A Tale of Two Kims

Story Info
Kim is a Dom by day and a sub by night.
6.8k words
4.72
7.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This story is part of a longer series, but a brief recap is provided below for those newer to the series. This story explores the duality of a woman who freely switches between a dominant and a submissive persona depending on whom she is with. If the idea of a woman dominating a man (first half of this story) or a man dominating a woman (second half of this story) is bothersome to you, then maybe you should not proceed any further.

*****

Recap

Part 1 - A Cougar and a Panther

Kim Barnes is a 42-year-old CEO of a medical device company near Cleveland who had a weekend fling with Nick, a young 22-year-old near Pittsburgh. Unbeknownst to her, Nick shows up to her work place the following week as the newest company hire. Soon, he holds nude pictures and videos over her as blackmail, forcing her to perform a series of sexually daring acts in the workplace.

Part 2 - A Day of Good Vibrations

Kim wears a remote vibrator to work, and Nick makes her orgasm innumerable times during the day, embarrassing her in front of various cohorts.

Part 3 - A Friday Submission

Kim has sex with Nick at work. That evening, Nick comes to her house and establishes a Master/ slave relationship with her.

Part 4 - A Fun Filled Weekend

Nick takes Kim shopping at an adult store for new clothing. Then they pay a visit to some of Nick's old college friends, who, as it turns out, all happen to have been previous conquests for Kim.

Part 5 - A Good Start to the Week

Nick fucks Kim in her CEO office. Afterward, Nick finds evidence that his manager, Marcia, is having an affair with Ted, a company VP.

Part 6: A New Bitch

Kim confronts Ted about his affair with Marcia and blackmails him into becomes submissive to her.

Part 7: A New Blackmail

Marcia opens up to Nick about her personal life while he is secretly blackmailing her, forcing her to perform a series of sexual dares.

Part 8: A New Slave

Marcia visits a BDSM dungeon where she finally meets her blackmailer and becomes his slave, accepting him as her Master, although the identity of him and his other slave remain a mystery.

*****

Part 9: A Tale of Two Kims

Kim Barnes, the CEO of Geneco, sat in a conference room at the head of a long oak table with the company's senior leadership gathered around as they reviewed the company's performance. As usual, Kim was the only woman in a room filled with men, but she held her head high and confidently pushed her chest forward. At 5'5" and 125 pounds, she was the most diminutive person in the room, but she maintained a strong executive presence that commanded the room's attention.

Her VP of Operations, Ted Gaines, cowered at the far end of the table. He was sweating profusely and clearly straining to hold himself together. Ever since Kim confronted him last week about his workplace affair with Marcia, a manager in his chain of command, he had purposefully avoided Kim and otherwise walked on pins and needles when he couldn't. She had saved his job but humiliated him in the process. He was a proud man, and Kim had deliberately destroyed his confidence and established her dominance over him in the process.

"Ted, are you presenting the slides for our manufacturing updates?" she asked in a condescending tone.

Ted struggled to pull himself together and sit up in his chair.

"Yes," he mumbled

Kim flashed him a sly grin as she discreetly held her phone under the table and adjusted the settings on the remote-controlled vibrating butt plug she had ordered Ted to wear. He squirmed in his seat, trying not to belie his discomfort. She thought back fondly to a few weeks ago when her own Master, Nick, forced her to wear a similar device during a corporate Board of Directors meeting. At the time, she felt fear and terror, and she struggled to hold herself together the entire meeting. Her behavior was so odd, she came within a razor's edge of being publicly ruined. In retrospect, however, the audacity of the stunt sent chills down her spine, and she found herself addicted to the thrill of having her deviancy discovered.

Now she found herself on the other end of the equation. Ted was a proud man, and he was clearly just trying to hold himself together.

Kim scrutinized the tables and graphs displayed on the large screen.

"Why are your manufacturing number lagging? You didn't hit any of your targets," she stated coldly.

"I - I'm sorry," Ted replied, stumbling over his words. "We encountered problems out of our control. Two of our production lines were down for two weeks each because of equipment issues."

"Are those the two production lines where the control modules failed after you decided you didn't have enough time to upgrade them during the last shutdown?" Kim snapped back.

She took note how all the men in the room drew back at her sharp rebuke to Ted. Ted himself, squirmed uncomfortably in his chair. Kim pondered how much of his discomfort was attributable to her verbal dress down and how much was because of the butt plug, although, she decided it ultimately didn't matter.

"There's a town hall this week. I'm presenting this information to the whole company. We might have to cut personal bonuses this year for all the employees because of the lost revenue. Get our maintenance and engineering departments to do a health assessment of all our critical production equipment. Make sure we don't have any similar blind spots. I don't want to hear any excuses again. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, ma'am," Ted meekly replied, feeling miserable and humiliated.

*****

A few hours later, Ted stood in the doorway to Kim's office, his face clearly agitated, but he had just received an IM from her asking him to come over, and he dutifully obeyed.

"Go ahead and close the door," Kim said, not even looking up from her computer.

Ted reluctantly followed her instruction, knowing that disobedience would only further incite her wrath. He was becoming fed up with being her bitch, however, and his frustration was almost boiling over.

"You humiliated me this morning," he complained, throwing his hands in the air. "That was uncalled for. I can't keep doing this."

"You can't or you won't?" Kim shot back, barely lifting her eyes from the screen.

"What's the point to all this? What are you trying to prove?" he cried out. "You've had your fun and games, but this is sick. Sadistic. You want to teach me a lesson, then fine. Yeah, I cheated on my wife. Yeah, I broke the company rules. It was dumb. I know that. But I've learned my lesson. Besides, who do you think you are? Acting all high and mighty as if you're doing me a favor. At first, I even thought you were protecting me or teaching me a lesson in some perverse way, but no. You're taking advantage of my situation, taking advantage of me. And I'm not putting up with it anymore. It's not worth it. I still have my pride, my dignity. I'm done with this. I won't be disrespected, and I'm done being your bitch!" Ted emphatically insisted.

"Are you done whining and complaining yet?" Kim asked impatiently. "First off, I never said I was better than you. I'm just smart enough to keep my personal issues out of the workplace. And secondly, you're right; I am taking advantage of you because I'm also smart enough to take advantage of situations. Welcome to reality. It's a cutthroat world. So, you have a vulnerability, and I'm exploiting it."

"Fuck you, Kim."

"Oh, you wish. You admitted before that you would've jumped at the chance to be with me, didn't you?"

Ted stood defiantly in front of Kim, puffing his chest out and daring her to continue belittling him.

"Look at you," Kim taunted him. "Trying to figure out if this is some trick. Am I playing mind games with you? Am I testing you to see if you really are reformed, the God-fearing family man you pretended to be for so long? Or maybe there's a chance you could actually fuck me. You'd hate to pass up that opportunity, wouldn't you, Teddy boy?"

Ted stood speechless, unable to make sense of it all.

"Cat got your tongue?" Kim asked with a menacing laugh. "You say you're fed up, but that's just you lashing out emotionally, isn't it? Your Benz. Your house in Beachwood. Your wife, Sharon. Your kids. Your sterling reputation as a church elder. As a corporate VP. Would you really risk all that?"

"That's blackmail," Ted fired back.

"Correction. That's your sad, sad state of affairs. Now this is how it's going to go down. You've got a choice, and it's your choice to make, Ted, but choose wisely." Kim pushed her chair back from her desk and stood up. Even in heels, she was still almost 6 inches shorter than Ted, but he took a step back at the threat she posed to him. "You can walk out that door, but your indiscretions come to light," she informed him.

"If I walk out that door, I can report you to HR, and I'll take you down with me," he warned her.

Kim smiled menacingly. "That's a calculated risk I'm willing to take. Besides, it'll be 'he said, she said,' and what if the 'she said' consisted of you sexually harassing me the same way you came on to Marcia."

Ted just shook his head in disbelief. Kim used to be his most trusted professional colleague, and now she was unrecognizable to him, his friend replaced by a conniving, manipulative devil.

"You wouldn't dare," he said, aghast in horror.

"Wouldn't I? Do you really want to try me? You already know what I'm capable of. But go ahead and walk out that door. Give up your cushy life."

"And if I don't walk out that door?"

Kim eyed the clock on her wall.

"Lily Banner will be here in 5 minutes. I'm mentoring her. You're going to strip naked, throw your clothes in the closet over there," Kim said as the nodded to the side.

"You're insane."

"Oh, you haven't even heard the insane part yet," she sneered with a sinister smile. "Because you'll be naked, hiding under my desk while she's here. And you'll lick my pussy to orgasm while I meet with Lily."

Ted was clearly shaken, and his eyes nearly bulged out of his sockets.

"You've got about 3 minutes, Ted. You'd better get moving, whatever you decide. I need to open that door so that Lily can come in."

Ted cursed under his breath, but he hurriedly stripped down and put his clothing out of sight.

Ted looked puzzled as he stood naked, staring at her desk. "Kim, I'm 6'2". I can't fit under there," he opined.

"The clock is ticking. I'll open that door in less than one minute. You're going to have some explaining to do if anyone catches you naked in my office."

Ted growled in frustration, shaking his head as he crouched down and contorted his body into the tiny space.

Kim walked around to the back and smiled down at the sight of her most trusted VP naked under her desk.

"Very good. I think you made the right choice. Now I'm going to go over and open my office door, so don't make a sound. But I expect you to service me the whole time while I'm sitting at my desk. And don't worry, I'm not wearing panties."

Ted started to speak but quickly thought better of it and bit his tongue. Kim grinned smugly as she opened the door to her office and caught sight of Lily approaching from down the hall.

"Lily, it's good to see you, come on in," Kim warmly welcomed her.

"Thank you. I know you're busy, being in charge of the whole corporation and everything. I can't thank you enough for making time to mentor me," Lily gushed. She was younger and more slight, almost mousey in demeanor and appearance. She was still in her 20's with short black hair. She had a goth-like quality, although she still looked tame enough to credibly fit in a corporate environment.

"Nonsense. It's my pleasure, and anything I can do to help the next generation of women achieve success, the better," Kim responded as she closed the door behind Lily.

Kim circled around to the back of her desk and took a brief glance at Ted before she sat in her chair and pulled forward. She spread her legs to give Ted easy access underneath.

"I was in a meeting with all of the corporate senior leadership this morning, and I was the only woman in the room," Kim explained to Lily. "It's actually a common occurrence, so I'm used to it. I don't even know if the men in senior leadership are really aware of it, but it's obvious to me. Not that they're not all qualified, but you can't tell me there aren't also women qualified for those positions, so anything I can do to advance the careers of other women so that they can earn those positions when they become available, then I'm all for it."

Kim felt Ted's hands silently reaching up her thighs and pushing her skirt back. She readjusted herself in her seat so that he could bunch it up almost to her waist as she sat talking to Lilly. Kim's heart skipped a beat as his finger rubbed against the lips of her labia, and she smiled warmly at Lily to hide the jolt of pleasure shooting through her body, which Lily mistook as a bonding moment between the two women.

"Kim, how do you balance it all?" Lily asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Your personal and professional life. I mean, there's always so much work to do, and I feel like I hardly even have a personal life outside of work."

"Lily, don't burn yourself out," Kim cautioned her. "You have to take time for yourself."

Down below, Kim felt the rough bristles of Ted's beard stubble brush against her thighs as his head pushed forward. She spread her legs even wider to give him unfettered access to her most private area. His fingers spread her labia, and his dry tongue felt in stark contrast to her wet pussy as they came into contact, and his thick goatee tickled as it pressed against her mound.

"I hope you don't mind my asking, but how do you manage relationships?" Lily asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I don't feel like I have time for relationships with work and everything, but it gets so lonely. I hear you've never been married. Does that ever bother you?"

"Men have their place," Kim answered without an air of irony to Ted's current predicament. "But they'll be the first ones to walk all over you. They usually only care for themselves, whereas women have motherly instincts, so we're more likely to put aside our best interests for a husband or kids, and then it just extends to life, in general. That's how I ended up in a meeting this morning as the only woman in a room full of men. So, sometimes you have to put men in their place and make sure that your own needs are met first." As she said this, Kim reached a hand under her desk and stroked Ted's hair.

"To tell you the truth... I don't really talk about this at work, but I feel like I can trust you," Lily hesitantly said, obviously proceeding with caution.

Kim nodded her heard in understanding, but Ted's face was buried deep in her pussy, and she struggled to maintain her focus on the conversation with Lily.

"Men have their place, but not so much with me. I'm not really attracted to men," Lily continued haltingly.

"Oh my," Kim responded, as much in response to Ted's tongue as to Lily's revelation.

Lily seemed relieved to get that secret off her chest, as she exhaled deeply before continuing. "To be honest, I've always been intimidated by you. You're so strong and beautiful. And then last time we met, I almost thought - I don't know. I got the sense maybe you enjoyed our conversation more than as professional colleagues, and then afterward, I got to thinking that maybe that's why you were never married. Because maybe you weren't interested in men."

"Oh, I see," Kim said in response.

By now, Kim's pussy was like a leaking faucet, and Ted sensed it, renewing his relentless assault on her clitoris with his tongue. His fingers slipped inside her pussy, easily sliding in and out without any resistance as he spread her wide open and deeply probed her vaginal opening.

Lily took another deep breath before proceeding with her next plunge. "Like I said, you intimidate me -"

"You shouldn't be intimidated by me - " Kim tried to reply.

"Please, just let me say this before I lose my courage," Lily interrupted her.

Kim quieted and leaned back in her chair, stealing another glance downward to Ted as he continued to munch down on her pussy. Kim briefly locked eyes with him before closing her eyes and sighing deeply. She opened her eyes again to the sight of Lily intently staring at her.

"You intimidate me, but that's only because I admire you so deeply. I wish I was as strong as you. The way you can command a room. I wish I was as beautiful as you. Yours is a confident sexuality. You have the looks and the figure, but you don't flaunt it. You've taken me on to mentor me, and I find myself wanting to serve you, to learn from you. Everything from you."

"Everything? Lily, I'm far from perfect - " Kim started to caution her.

"Kim, I appreciate everything you're doing professionally for me. I'm just saying, if you wanted, I'd love to know you personally, also."

"Personally?"

"Not as equals. I know that. But you talked about how important it is to balance my personal and professional lives. Well, we know how hard this place makes it to have a personal life. Look, I don't even know if you'd be interested in someone like me. I can't offer you much. I'm not as strong or beautiful as you, but whatever I am would be yours."

Kim was almost dumbfounded. "And what would you get in such an arrangement, Lily?"

"I'm under no illusions. I don't expect a happily ever after, but there's so much I can learn from you. I'd be happy just to serve you. Anything you want."

"Anything?"

"I understand this is highly inappropriate. It probably violates some HR policies even, I'd imagine. If I'm out of line or way off base, just please forget we ever had this conversation."

"No, I'm - it's just a lot to take in."

"That's my proposition. Maybe you can think it over, and we can discuss it next time. I promise, you won't regret it. I know I wouldn't."

Kim's arousal bubbled over as she gazed lustfully over Lily. She was overcome by the sensations rippling through her body as Ted's tongue lapped at her clit while his hands groped around, reaching under, and cupping her bare ass on the seat.

Lily held Kim's gaze and smiled sheepishly back at her. Lilly saw the sweat on Kim's forehead and her labored breathing and felt reassured that her passion and desire for Kim was mutual.

Kim's mouth was dry, and she had to clear her throat before she could speak. "It seems we're out of time for this mentoring session," she hoarsely croaked.

"Thank you again, Kim," Lily said as she rose up from her seat. "And I really mean it. I would love to get to know you better, even outside of work."

"You've given me a lot to think about, Lily," Kim replied, thinking how her response was a huge understatement.

Lily opened the door and started to leave. "Should I leave your door open or closed?"

"Closed, please."

As soon as the door was closed again, Ted popped out from under the desk. Kim fixed her skirt and smirked at her VP of Operations.

"You're playing with fire," Ted vented in frustration as he hurried to grab his clothes and get dressed. "You're one to be lecturing and punishing me. I hope you're happy with yourself. You seemed to enjoy it. I should report you to HR for an inappropriate relationship after listening to you and Lily."

"How did my pussy taste? I don't hear you complaining," Kim crudely shot back.

"Like a poached egg. You poke at it, and then it's a runny mess all over the place," he taunted her.

Kim laughed as she eyed his erection. "Looks like you enjoyed your fine dining experience. Don't forget to dry your face. It's all over your goatee. Looks like you couldn't slurp it down fast enough."

Ted finished dressing and then cursed under his breath as he opened the office door. As he stepped out, Lily was standing at the administrative assistant's desk right outside Kim's office. She turned her head and looked bewildered at how Ted could emerge from Kim's office since non one had entered since she left a few minutes before. Ted ignored her confused stare, pointing his eyes straight down as he hurried on, pretending as if nothing was amiss.

12