CEO Slut: Business Conference

Story Info
Kim reconnects with her mentor.
14.5k words
4.75
9.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This chapter is something of a detour. A kind of excursion before picking up the main story line again and driving it to a conclusion (yes, there is a conclusion in the works). If you haven't read the previous chapters, that's actually not as important for this edition. This story features a much older woman (62 yo), lesbian sex, and a gangbang. As always, if the specific kinks in this edition do not interest you, please move along.

*****

CEO Slut: Business Conference

Kim Barnes took her seat on the plane. Her body felt tired, and she wondered if she just needed to catch up on rest, or if age was finally starting to catch up with her. She was 42 years old, although she could still turn heads on occasion with her 5'4" 125 pounds body. Nevertheless, she had caught a few white strands in her shoulder length curly dirty blonde hair, which immediately set off concerns on the passing of time, although she realized it was a losing battle.

She sat back, letting herself settle into the soft cushions of her first-class seat. She closed her eyes and exhaled deeply. She had gone on literally hundreds of business trips, but this was the first one since she had become a sub to Master Nick.

It felt strange being away from his commanding presence. She had grown so accustomed to him directing all aspects of her life that these next few days of separation almost felt foreign to her. Before leaving, he gave her free reign for the week, and it felt strange having autonomy over her body, even if just for a few days.

Nevertheless, it was hard to break completely from her submissive lifestyle. While waiting for her plane to board, she had visited the bathroom and fingered herself in a bathroom stall, edging hard but not letting herself orgasm. She recorded a video of the scene and sent it back to Master Nick.

Now as she sat on the plane seat, the egg she inserted into herself for the plane flight vibrated lightly. The dull buzz sounded deafening to her, although none of the other nearby passengers seemed to take notice.

"Excuse me, I believe I have the window seat" a handsome young stranger asked her.

"Of course, let me get out of your way," Kim acknowledged as she stood up to let him pass.

"Hi, I'm Kevin. Are you from LA?," he introduced himself after they were both seated.

"No, I'm there on business. I live in Cleveland. What about yourself?"

"It's a connecting flight. Home is Pittsburgh, but I go to UCLA," he explained.

Kim couldn't help being reminded of the anonymous sex trips she used to routinely take, and the coincidences were not lost on her. Kevin was in college and from Pittsburgh. Kim used to take weekend getaways to hook up with students from Pittsburgh University. It was also on one of those trips when she first encountered Master Nick, and she noted how Kevin even bore a passing resemblance to him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name," Kevin asked.

"Denise," Kim lied, thinking back to how she faked identities on her hook ups with the college students at Pitt to maintain her anonymity and protect her professional reputation as a corporate CEO.

The vibrator buzzing lightly already had her slightly aroused, and she looked at Kevin with a warm smile. Soon, they became engrossed in conversation. As they settled into the long flight across the country, the stewardess turned down the cabin lights, and the rest of the first-class passengers took the opportunity to catch up on sleep.

As they continued talking, the conversation turned flirty. Master Nick had given her free rein for the week, and as Kim sat talking with Kevin, she weighed the possibilities of joining the mile high club. The idea of sex on a plane always seemed more alluring to her, however, than the reality of the experience. Commercial flights, especially planes filled to capacity and with cramped restrooms, offered scant opportunity for sexual dalliances, at least not for one that amounted to more than just bragging rights.

Nevertheless, Kim found herself seriously contemplating her options. She couldn't help noticing how everyone around her appeared to be fast asleep. She could see the stewardess at the front, not paying any special attention to the passengers at the moment.

"So do you have a boyfriend?" Kevin asked.

"It's complicated," Kim answered. "But why are you even asking? You're in college. Do you have any idea how old I am?"

"I know I like what I see?"

"A woman old enough to be your mother," she teased him.

"I was always taught it's not polite to ask a lady's age. Besides, you're nothing like my mother. You're actually fun."

"So, you think I'm easy," she countered.

"You said it, not me," he laughed.

The air conditioning on the plane had the cabin on the colder side, and both of them had spread blankets on their laps to keep warm. Against her better judgement, she impulsively raised Kevin's blanket up to his shoulders, and then she did the same for hers.

"Turn your body towards me," she whispered. They were on the right side of the plane, and their seats were the only two on that side of the aisle, and she turned her body to the right so that they sat face to face. She felt his breath on her face and took it in for a moment before taking the plunge

Her right hand reached under the blanket to Kevin's crotch, and his eyes lit up in surprise.

"Shh," she cautioned him as she brought her left hand to her lips, before lowering it and unbuttoning her blouse. Kim took another quick glance around to make sure she wasn't attracting any attention. "Keep a lookout," she told him.

She undid all but the bottom two buttons, and the sides of her blouse fell to the side, giving Kevin a clear peek at her bare breasts.

"They sag," she said with dismay, feeling conscious that she was 20 years older than her row mate. She was careful to keep her voice low enough so no one else could hear.

"They look absolutely delicious," Kevin commented as he leaned forward and took one of her tits into his mouth.

Kim gasped silently as her body shivered in pleasure. He suckled on her teat as she made her way inside his pants and wrapped her fingers around his cock.

"I guess you really are attracted to older women," she giggled as her hand gripped his stiff cock.

Kim began to jerk him off, the blanket moving up and down in an obvious indication of the lewd act she was performing on him.

"What are you doing?" she whispered as one of Kevin's hands reached up her skirt.

Kim froze, unable to think how she could explain the vibrating egg in her pussy.

"No, no, let me do the work," she told him. She tried to cross her legs, hoping that might stop him.

"Nonsense," he insisted. "I can reciprocate, besides - "

She saw his face turn to a look of confusion as his fingers slipped inside her slit. "What is that?" he asked.

The next thing she knew, he was holding the vibrating egg between them, both of their faces in shocked silence as the egg was covered in her juices and softly vibrating in his hand. She watched a drop of her arousal drip off the egg and land on her blanket. Kim didn't know whether to laugh in hysterics or cry in embarrassment.

"Care to explain," he asked in a playful tone.

But another voice interrupted them before Kim had a chance to respond.

"Excuse me, would you care for any beverages or refreshments," the stewardess asked in a sweet polite voice that belied her scolding glare.

Kim instantly drew her hand back from Kevin's crotch and pulled the blanket all the way up to cover herself as Kevin pulled the egg out of sight.

"No, I - I'm okay, thank you," Kim answered, clearly flustered to be caught red handed.

The stewardess leaned over to lay out the serving tray for Kim's seat. While doing so, she discreetly whispered into Kim's ear, "Might I suggest you're not as sly as you think you are. I've got my eye on you, so don't try any other funny business."

*****

Kim stood waiting for the hotel desk clerk to complete her check-in. She was still shaking, the adrenaline still coursing through her veins after the stewardess had caught her in a sex act on the plane flight. The encounter with the stewardess had frightened her and Kevin into silence for the remainder of the journey. The stewardess kept close tabs on them the remainder of the flight, so they couldn't engage in anything more than flirtatious talk. By the time they landed, she decided the moment had passed. Although they traded numbers, she didn't intend to keep in contact with him.

"Kim, is that you?" a woman's voice called out from behind her in the hotel lobby.

Kim turned around to the sight of an old, familiar face. "Connie, my God, it's so good to see you."

They hugged and then stepped back to take a long look at each other. Kim first met Connie Caroline at an industry convention 20 years ago. They immediately took a shine to each other. Back then, Kim saw Connie as the encapsulation of the executive woman she aspired to be. Connie saw in Kim a smart and determined professional bound for bigger and better things. Although they never worked for the same company, they grew close and kept in touch over the years. Kim realized how her life had come full circle. Now she was the same age as Connie was when they first met. She did some quick math and realized that Connie had to be around 62 years old.

Between the pandemic and their own work schedules, their paths had not crossed in at least 3-4 years since they last saw each other. Connie's face still radiated with a glow, but her long hair had grown from light brown to a startlingly pure white. Other than that, she was the same old Connie that Kim remembered. She seemingly towered over Kim with her 5'9" buxom 160 pounds frame.

"Yes, it's been far too long," Connie replied. "I see you're speaking at the conference. It's so good to see how your career has skyrocketed. You're CEO of Geneco now. You've really come so far. If I wasn't so close to retirement, I'd be seeking you out to coach me."

"Nonsense. I'm still learning from you," Kim insisted.

"You don't need to flatter my ego. Anyway, it's late already. We should retire for the night, but how about we do dinner tomorrow night."

"I'm there," Kim promised.

*****

The first day of the conference passed quickly. Kim saw a lot of familiar faces, and she caught up with many former colleagues who had left Geneco for greener pastures.

There were presentations throughout the day on various technical and regulatory aspects of the medical device industry, but Kim was more focused on the networking opportunities at the conference.

The day passed quickly, and soon enough she was seated at a dinner table for two with Connie.

"I love the grey, by the way," Kim commented on her hair.

"Thank you. I'd been coloring it for years, but during COVID, I worked from home, and I just stopped. Then I was just too tired to keep up with coloring it again after that. I'm glad you like it. Frank hated it."

"Hated it as in past tense. I'm sorry, did Frank pass?" Kim asked in cautious alarm.

"If only I were so lucky," Connie laughed. "He just didn't seem interested in me anymore. We grew apart. When I was home all the time during COVID, it's like it just exacerbated all our little issues. It highlighted how little we still had in common anymore. The problem is I was the primary breadwinner, so our divorce proceedings are a mess. He's trying to bleed me dry."

"I'm sorry to hear that. He doesn't know what he's missing."

Connie sighed. "I try to tell myself that, but it's been a rough go of things lately.

"A bottle of your finest wine for the table," Kim called out to the waiter, who immediately ran back to grab some glasses and a bottle.

"Does Geneco travel policy allow for that expense. I think that's a $200 bottle?"

"Probably not," Kim conceded. "But I'll spend my own money for an old friend. You look like you could use a drink."

A minute later, Connie raised her glass. "To old friends," she toasted.

"In good times and in bad," Kim added as their glasses clinked.

By the time that Kim ordered a second bottle, Connie was pouring her heart out.

"I'm so sorry, Connie. Frank doesn't deserve you," Kim reassured her after listening to her grievances.

"Thank you for saying that, but I have to face reality. I'm an old hag now. Life's passed me by. No one will want me. That's why Frank doesn't want me. He's already moved on with some floozy 30 years younger than me."

"Don't you have a daughter about that age?" Kim pointed out.

"Don't get me started. Just pour me another glass," Connie said with a dismissive wave.

"Don't talk like that. You've got a lot going for you."

"Kim, do you want to know the truth. The truth is I'm tired. I've worked for 40 years, but what do I have to show for it? A company that's looking to push me out the door and put me out to pasture so that they can replace me with a younger, hipper model. They want to bring in fresh blood, and I'm standing in their way. Anyway, I'm ready to retire, but I have nothing to retire to. I'm tired of working, but what will I do afterward? My kids are all grown and live far away. They hardly even call to check in. My husband left me and is trying to take my retirement. I feel like a failure. As a wife. As a woman. I'm tired of being lonely. Tired of feeling unattractive and undesirable. I'm just tired."

"You're gorgeous. And still young and sexy," Kim insisted.

"Listen, I know you're trying to cheer me up, and I appreciate it. The truth is I wish I saw your face when I looked in the mirror, but I just see this old, sour puss. Anyway, I'm sorry to bother you with my troubles. I don't mean to burden you; that wasn't my intention for tonight."

After Kim paid the bill, Connie got up to go back to her room, but she stumbled, catching herself on the table. "I guess I'm a little tipsy."

"The wine was heavy," Kim pointed out. She put Connie's arm around her shoulder and helped her to the elevator and up to her room. As Connie got to her bed, she fell over onto the mattress. Kim looked at her mentor and friend; she was still dressed in the business suit she wore to the conference. Kim thought she heard Connie lightly whimpering, and she couldn't ignore her friend in need.

She returned to Connie's bedside. "Here, let's get you out of this stuffy clothing so you can relax," Kim proposed.

Kim undid the buttons on Connie's suit jacket, but she was startled by Connie's hands reaching up to her breasts.

"You're not wearing a bra," Connie mumbled as she pinched Kim's nipple, causing her to blush.

"Shh, don't tell anyone," Kim said with a wink.

"Did you really mean it?" Connie asked.

"Mean what?"

"You said I was gorgeous."

Kim looked at her curiously. "I've always looked up to you. Wanted to be like you."

"Mm," Connie sighed as she continued to fondle Kim's breasts. "Bras are so restrictive. What are you, a B cup? I wish I could get away without wearing a bra sometimes, but I have these D cup jugs. Could you help me just undo the catch on my bra?"

Her speech was slurred, and Kim knew that she'd need a hand to undo her bra.

"Let's turn you over then," she said as she rolled Connie over to her side. Then she took her suit jacket off her arm. Her blouse was tucked into her pants, however, and it was stretched tight across her back. Kim contemplated how she could even reach the hook.

Connie seemed to recognize Kim's dilemma. "Let me undo my blouse," she offered.

Kim protested, but Connie already had her blouse undone and untucked it from her pants. Kim quickly reached under and undid the hook on her bra.

"Thank you, that feels so much better," Connie commented. "I hesitate to say this, but it's been so long since I've even felt a human touch. I had goose bumps when your hand was on my back just now." Connie shook her head in disbelief. "God, I'm so pathetic, aren't I?"

"Oh no, it's a natural response," Kim explained. "Anyone would react similarly."

Connie turned onto her back to face Kim. Her unbuttoned blouse fell to the side, and her loosened bra came off her mounds.

"I should probably head back," Kim started.

"No, stay. Please," Connie pleaded, her voice tinged with desperation.

They looked awkwardly at each other, their relationship clearly venturing into uncharted territory. Kim saw one of her heroes and dearest friends clearly hurting, and she couldn't stand to abandon her like everyone else had. There had never previously even been the hint of a romantic attraction between them, however, as Connie lay before her, Kim saw her in a different light. Her chest rose slowly up and down as she breathed. Connie's eyes suddenly looked sharper, as if her mind was pulled into focus. This wasn't just a drunken proposal. Kim felt the weight of 20 years of friendship culminating in this moment. This was a way to show Connie how much their friendship meant, and to express it in the most personal way possible.

Kim reached to Connie's chest and pulled her bra aside, fulling revealing her mentor's soft, fleshy orbs. Connie looked back at her with expectant eyes. She was taking a gamble, opening herself to Kim. Kim realized how vulnerable Connie was in that moment, and she was determined to be there for her friend and mentor. Kim's hands slowly fondled Connie's breasts, and Connie's face beamed in gratitude that Kim wasn't abandoning her like everyone else in her life.

Connie stroked Kim's hair fondly and softly sighed, "I hope you're not just staying out of pity."

Kim leaned down until her lips were only inches away from Connie's. She could smell the wine on her breath. "I'm staying because I want to make love to a beautiful woman who means the world to me," she whispered. And then she leaned in to give her a kiss.

Kim crawled on top of Connie. They kissed slowly as their hands slowly started exploring each other's body. Every movement was slow and deliberate as each savored the moment, relishing every touch of skin to skin. Kim slowly undid Connie's pants and lowered them down until she kicked them off to the floor. Meanwhile, Connie unbuttoned Kim's blouse and slid it off her shoulders. Then they pressed their tits against one another as they took turns kissing each other's necks.

Kim's fingers slipped inside the waistband of Connie's panties.

"Oh God," Connie sighed as Kim's fingers softly parted her wet slit and rubbed her clit.

Kim leaned back for a second to admire Connie's body. Connie lay on the bed, stripped down to only her panties. Her blouse sleeves still covered her arms, but it was fully open and pulled to the side, the pale flesh of her titties on full display. The outline of Kim's hand fingering her pussy protruded from her satin panties. Connie's pussy hairs grazed against the palm of her hand as Kim played with her clit. Connie's milky white thighs were soft and plump, her skin smooth and unblemished.

"I'm an old woman," Connie said apologetically. "It's all kind of falling apart."

"You look absolutely delectable," Kim commented as she leaned in to suckle on her teat.

"Oh my God, Kim. I had no idea it could feel this good."

Kim marveled how large Connie's breasts were as she sucked and licked them. Connie had large, dark aereolas, and Kim spent an inordinate amount of time with them in her mouth, savoring every inch of her breasts and how they tasted on her tongue. Soon, both breasts were covered in Kim's saliva.

Then Kim kissed the space between her breasts as her hands pulled down Connie's panties.

"Oh Kim, I can't believe you're doing this to me," Connie responded.

Kim just smiled in return as she made her way down Connie's body. Kim sat up on her knees as she raised Connie's legs into the air and propped Connie's ankles against her shoulders. Both women were breathing heavily. Kim's gaze darted between Connie's eyes and her pussy.