Certified Quality Men Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then it dawned on me. This wasn't just a simple genetic pattern, it was far more complicated than that. It involved all sorts of different factors on a person, their genetic makeup, their memories at key moments in life, their instincts, and even how UV radiation had affected and mutated all these other factors. I couldn't believe it. This must be it.

The sexual profile.

If I was right, this would mean that I finally had the key to understanding the exact things that turn someone on. Not only their sexual orientation but all their likes and dislikes, their dos and don'ts. With a simple drop of blood now I would be able to know if someone liked tall men, skinny men, dominating or being dominated. If they felt aroused by feet, if they fantasized about being gangbanged, or if they truly wanted it to happen, not just in dreams. There would be no secrets anymore. I could know everything.

I ran this profile test on my poor friend on the wall to see what it would look like compared to a natural person. As it was being processed I turned my attention back at him, he now had his dick rock hard once more, and seemed completely exhausted, panting as the cock ring did its job. It sensed him once again ready to shoot and stopped, but this time he only moaned softly, as if he didn't have the strength to fight anymore. Poor fucker.

The results came in, and I saw what I had gotten wrong. His profile was all over the place. On one hand, he was completely dominant, a side effect of building him to be a fighter. On the other hand, he was heavily influenced to be passive, had a strong desire to serve, and to make me happy. But those two things weren't balanced out, as they would on a natural human who enjoys playing different roles in bed now and then. He was maxed out in exactly opposite directions, and that made him contradictory and confused. Angry and lustful. That's why he couldn't decide if he liked our games or if he hated me. I had built a sexual Frankenstein and hardwired him to be horny at all times. That would never have worked.

But I was excited. This discovery meant a whole new world was now possible. My mind raced with the different possibilities of sexual profiles I could build, and how I could balance them around a soldier much more effective than the ones we were building. If I could somehow tie their sexual gratification to their work, they would simply be far more effective. Just as capable as our current model, but far more motivated. After all, sex makes the world go round.

I heard a moan and looked up. My Frankenstein was still going. I walked over to him, my spirits lifted. "Don't worry, man. A few more hours and you'll eventually blow your load," I said, grinning. What a nice day. Now all I had to do was sit down and plan this through.

***

Thank you for reading this story! Feel free to get in touch if you'd like to send me your feedback on it :)

Cheers,

Eddy

12