Certified Virgin

Story Info
Be gentle with me, Doctor. I am a certified virgin you know.
5.8k words
4.76
18.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maddisyn
Maddisyn
95 Followers

Certified virgin

Sandra loves being a free spirt, embracing who she is and not what other people think she should be. Being uninhibited about social norms has caused the inevitable speed humps on life's path. Stumbling from one bad relationship into another after a failed marriage, her concerned mother and sister intervened. They hoped counselling would help but Doctor Love's Practice provided so much more than they could have imagined.

Life's never boring. I've a new friend named Les I met at a coffee shop. Sandra.

*

I wasn't surprised when Maddisyn asked me. Nothing about the Practice surprises me anymore. I'm easily tempted and couldn't resist seeing my story in print. The title we decided on brings a smile to my face. That cherry was picked years ago. I'm undecided about telling Mum about my naughty secret. After all, she is paying for the treatment. I'll share my story with you while giving that dilemma a little more thought . . .

The Practice is an exclusive medical centre specialising in women's health and relationship counselling. Mum eventually convinced me to seek help, nagging me until I gave in to be more correct. Life was spiralling out of control. My marriage had fallen apart and there's been one poor choice after another since. Bad girls just seem to attract bad boys.

I knew it was going to cost Mum a fortune as soon as I turned into Park Crescent. Double-story terrace homes lined the street and enjoyed the views of the large park opposite with its tall trees, sweeping lawns and garden beds full of the colours of early spring. The Practice was one of the prettiest buildings and beautifully restored. I loved the ornate veranda, decorative wrought iron, patterned tiling and the lead-light windows. I couldn't wait to see inside the pretty old building.

Maddisyn manages the Practice and gave me a tour. The interior period features were just as amazing and I loved the antique furniture and furnishings. I felt so out-of-place and almost didn't register as a Guest. But Maddisyn was lovely and made me feel so welcome. Despite the facade, I soon worked out that the Practice really was my sort of place.

I'm naturally suspicious. Something about the Practice didn't seem right. Reviewing a medical centre was unusual to start with and I never met another Guest during my visits. Erotic questions in a personality survey I completed made me even more curious, and excited. Maddisyn mentioned Guests liked getting dressed up and she helped with their makeup and hair. Why would they go to so much trouble? I soon discovered the answer.

I'd chosen my favourite top for today's session, a white shoe-string camisole. I love the feeling of my breasts swaying playfully under the silky fabric. The matching skirt was carelessly short and with a swishing hem. It was perfect for showing off the floral vine weaving its way up the outside of my left thigh. It's exciting doing what other people think I shouldn't.

My new doctor isn't judgemental and obviously enjoys the company of attractive women, Doctor Love's naughty roaming gaze appealing to my exhibitionist trait. The attraction I felt surprised me. I'm only 22 and he must be late 50s. He's always immaculately dressed and has a gentlemanly manner that's at home in the elegant ambience of the Practice. While I felt and looked like a fish out of water. We have something in common, doing inappropriate things we really shouldn't.

I got comfortable on the couch opposite Doctor Love and knowingly grinned as I flashed more than my long sensual legs. 'I'm interested in how you two met,' he commenced.

My mother said Phil was really nice and a decent guy, the veiled criticism of my choice of men not going unnoticed. Attracting second glances is easy. But I always seem to attract jerks. Nice guys think I'm just too pretty and wouldn't be interested in them. Or they're intimidated by my outward going personality. Mum's a much better judge of men.

'Mum and Phil worked together and she hoped he'd turn me into a good girl,' I smirked.

Doctor Love gave me one of his angelic smiles. 'Go on, Sandra,' he encouraged.

Not that I needed encouraging. I enjoy gazing into those roaming soft blue eyes and knowing the wicked things my doctor would like to do to me. But Doctor Love has always been the perfect gentleman. It's more difficult concealing the bulge pushing down his inside leg! Being older than my father and my doctor made the cock-teasing all the more exciting.

I uncrossed and recrossed my legs. 'Mum arranged to bring Phil to my place one evening,' I smiled noticing the bereft in his gaze as the flash of lace disappeared between my thighs.

I explained that my older sister checked Phil out when he called at Mum's place first. Susan phoned me when they left and gave a glowing report. After the introduction, Mum disappeared for a while so we could get to know each other. I could see why Mum and Susan were excited.

'Phil came over a few evenings later. One thing led to another and he got some pussy,' I grinned loving the taste of the dirty talk rolling off my tongue.

Nothing I've said or done has shocked Doctor Love. He's heard all about my wicked past. I'm sure he enjoyed the intimate details as much as I liked telling them. I got pregnant in my last year of high school. I wasn't called Randy Sandy for nothing. I graduated at eight months and married a week after my eighteenth birthday. The sham of a marriage with Brian didn't even make the first anniversary. I've stumbled from one bad relationship to another since the separation.

'I'm sure it felt right for both of you,' Doctor Love commented.

I smiled at his tactfulness but there was no point sugar-coating my promiscuity. 'Phil asked about me getting pregnant. Nobody else has,' I softly laughed, almost to myself.

'He seems a caring person,' Doctor Love observed.

'Phil was better than I'd hoped and not just between the sheets,' I answered, leaning into the conversation with a coy grin.

Doctor Love's eyes were drawn to more than a hint of cleavage. 'It didn't last . . .?' He intuitively prompted, lifting his gaze and my smirk confirming he'd been caught.

'I thought he was different to the others,' I lamented. 'I should have seen it coming.'

I explained I'd been there before with so many other guys. Sex was the attraction but my four-year-old son meant too much commitment. Mum gave Phil an envelope at work to bring over one evening. He delivered more than the divorce papers from Brian.

'Phil said Shaun deserved more than a slut for a mother. Well, not those exact words but that's what he meant,' I sighed reflectively.

There was a moment's hesitation. 'How did the break up make you feel?' Doctor Love's brow furrowing with the question.

'I was upset. I told him it takes two to fuck,' I answered, enjoying a hit of adrenaline as I held his gaze. 'I thought he was a hypocrite,' I added leaning back and recrossing my legs.

We discussed my reaction to the breakup. Doctor Love was wonderful, guiding me through the range of emotions. The initial hurt and tears soon subsided, replaced with being confused and never feeling so alone. What Phil said played on my mind. I wondered what was wrong with me after so many breakups. I couldn't be bothered even trying to meet someone else. What was the point?

'I just lost interest in guys and kept my legs together,' I sighed a little dispirited.

Mum felt terrible that things didn't work out with Phil. I admitted that me being in a foul mood didn't make it any easier for her. Mum thought I needed professional help. Susan discovered the Practice on the Internet and Mum offered to pay for counselling. She also suggested Joining Parents without Partners.

'Was that helpful?' Doctor Love asked.

'I wasn't much older than some of the kids,' I scoffed. 'Their dads were just horny old men,' the words escaping before I'd thought them through.

Doctor Love seemed more amused than offended. 'Old like me?' He laughed.

I smiled at the comment and bit my lower lip, imagining my horny doctor's toned body under his tailored three-piece suit. 'You're still in good shape,' I flirted and rolled my eyebrows.

There's just something sexually intriguing about Doctor Love. It's not so much a physical thing. Although he's certainly good looking for his age and can be ever so charming. But the inappropriateness of his sexual interest and flirting that we both enjoy excites me the most. It was wrong for so many reasons but that's part of the attraction.

'Tell me about the certificate,' Doctor Love inquired.

I'd mentioned the certificate last session but didn't have it with me. 'I hadn't had sex for six months since Phil. Susan made me this novelty virgin's certificate,' I answered, reaching into my carry bag.

'May I see it?' He asked curiously.

I stood up, slipped off my pull-on black boots and curled up on the couch next to Doctor Love. 'Susan's a graphic artist,' I mentioned handing him the certificate.

'It looks authentic,' he commented and looking impressed. 'How long have you had it?' He added handing back the certificate.

'Oh, about four months,' I replied putting the certificate back in the bag.

'You've abstained all that time?' Doctor Love quizzed almost in disbelief.

My lips cured into a naughty smile. 'Well, not a real cock,' I smirked twirling strands of dyed pink hair around my fingers.

The crude admission brought a smile to Doctor Love's face while he seemed lost in thought. 'Do you think it's time it was torn up?' He finally joked.

I leant into the conversation, my breasts swinging free. 'You have something to cure my virginity?' I grinned and not really expecting a reply.

My nipples hardened noticing Doctor Love's cock twitching in appreciation. It's enjoyable flirting and clowning around with my new doctor. It's obvious he enjoys my dirty talk and the sexual innuendos as much as me, much more than we really should.

Doctor Love smiled at my humour. 'I recommend a sexual therapy session,' he replied.

I suddenly suspected it wasn't an innocent game anymore. Something much more exciting seemed to be unfolding. 'Having sex?' I clarified with an eyebrow suspiciously raised.

'That's what I'm prescribing,' Doctor Love's answer and amazing me he could maintain any semblance of professionalism.

I gazed around as if contemplating the situation. That decision had already been made. I was wondering where we would be having sex. The luxurious matching couches looked most likely or maybe my naughty doctor intended taking me bent over his lovely antique wooden desk. The plush rug placed in front of the magnificent marble fireplace looked inviting. I obviously knew it was wrong, making the thought of illicit sex even more wickedly exciting.

My pussy moistened while considering the possibilities. 'Tell me more about this . . . therapy,' I smiled back with more than a hint of interest.

A faint grin played on my doctor's lips. 'Guests find the treatment beneficial,' he reassured me. 'There's a bedroom off the consulting room,' he added and satisfied my curiosity.

A tingling sensation rippled down my spine filling me with an intoxicating cocktail of arousal and the thrill of doing something wilder than I'd ever done before. I stretched my arms over my head and arched my back, my nipples embossing the silky fabric of my top.

Maybe subconsciously I'd dreamt for more than counselling. I hadn't bothered shaving my mound since Phil and cleared a forest of hair last night. 'Well, it's fake anyway,' I beamed.

Doctor Love stood and offered me his hand and then led me through an ornate archway. 'It's lovely,' I gasped as I took in the wonderful period décor of the bedroom.

The room had a white marble fireplace with crackling flames licking logs and a large mirror above. Velvet drapes and fine lace filled the bay window and the room was intimately lit with antique bed-side lamps. But the stunning king-sized bed attracted most of my attention. Then I wondered why the fire was lit and lamps were on. The obvious answer brought a smile to my face.

'There's an ensuite in here,' Doctor Love mentioned as he opened the four-panel door.

I excitedly took a peek and found a roll-top bath, a double shower and a dressing table with a mirror and two chairs. The walls were tiled a brilliant white with some decorative floral patterns and the antique brass taps and light fittings looked lovely. A small chandelier hung from the ornate ceiling. Even a selection of cosmetics and toiletries were provided.

I dropped my bag and climbed onto the bed. 'This will do nicely,' I grinned, falling back onto my elbows and shaking my untamed strawberry blonde hair over my shoulders.

I watched my doctor's every move with an expectant gaze as he undressed. I smiled to myself how methodical and meticulous he was, neatly folding or suspending his clothing on a blue velvet chair and even placing a sock in each shoe.

Unbuttoning his shirt, I rolled in my lower lip and bit down as his athletic chest with a light mat of grey hair and a lean toned stomach were revealed. 'Like I said, not bad for an old guy,' my teasing rewarded with a gorgeous smile.

I moisten my lips in anticipation and slipped a hand between my thighs to caress over the sheer fabric. 'You're making me wet, doctor,' I grinned as he tugged at his belt buckle to unleash the belt.

'The sexual therapy will help,' Doctor Love smiled and then carefully arranged his trousers over the back of the chair.

I began to wonder if Maddisyn knew what was going on. She's a couple of years older than me but with a gentle, almost spiritual like nature. Maddisyn's always elegantly dressed and seemed so refined. She's been more like a friend, pampering me with wine or coffee and cake in the Guest Lounge prior to the consultation. There hasn't been a hint the Practice offered something more exciting. It's hard to imagine Maddisyn wouldn't know.

'I'm surprise Maddisyn hasn't mentioned sexual therapy but then again maybe she . . .,' I started to speculate but leaving my thoughts hanging.

'Oh, Maddisyn's familiar with the treatment. Some Guests find her participation helpful,' Doctor Love's reply confirming my suspicions as he started to remove his shorts.

The revelation about Maddisyn rekindled my schooldays curiosity. I'm definitely into guys but sometimes wondered what girl-on-girl would be like. My only experience was some kissing between girlfriends and nervous exploration beneath our school blouses and skirts. It was just some harmless school girl experimentation before getting my hands on a cock.

I slipped off my panties and threw them at Doctor Love as he approached with his erection swaying and bouncing. 'Good catch,' I giggled.

Doctor Love picked up my discarded bag and placed it on the bedside table. 'You do need the therapy,' he commented neatly placing the sodden panties in the bag.

'I've been wondering about Maddisyn. I've always been a bit curiosity,' I ventured.

The comment brought a smile to Doctor Love's face. He picked up the phone on the table and held my gaze. 'Maddisyn, please secure the front door. Some assistance please with bi-curiosity,' he instructed and replaced the phone.

I squealed playfully as Doctor Love grabbed my ankles and my ass slid across the soft and luxurious bedspread towards the side of the bed. 'Be gentle with me, doctor. I am a certified virgin you know,' I teased.

Doctor Love grinned a little wickedly. 'Trust me, I know what you want,' he answered, sending a shiver rippling down my spine.

I sat up and curled my fingers around my doctor's cock. 'And I know what you want, doctor,' I smirked feeling his erection throb against my palm.

My mouth captured Doctor Love's ballbag, consuming it with my lips and fondling his testicles with my tongue. 'Ooh yeah,' he sighed while combing his fingers through my hair.

A wet slurping sound filled the room as I tugged at my doctor's balls, finally releasing them with a loud smack and glistening in saliva. 'Oh, you're no virgin,' he grinned.

I grabbed Doctor Love's balls and looked up at him through my eyelashes. 'But I have a certificate,' I pouted childishly before wrapping my lips around his cock and started bobbing.

Doctor Love's fingers clenched my hair as I caressed his balls, urging him to shoot his load. I paused chin deep and shook my face from side to side, wet gagging sounds and drool spilling from my mouth. My eyes then widened feeling his balls tingling against my fingertips. The flood of warm and creamy cum streamed into my throat and my cheeks bulged with the overflow.

I slipping my mouth off my doctor's cock, not spilling a drop and licked my lips clean. 'I love the taste of cum,' I grinned.

Doctor Love leant in to me and we slumped back onto the bed. 'I know what else you'll love,' he whispered in my ear while spreading me open with his thighs.

The meaty head traced the cleft of my pussy lips and I gasped with the feeling of penetration. 'Thank you, Mum,' I softly moaned feeling my slick passage expanding around my doctor's cock pushing into the sensitive flesh.

I palmed Doctor Love's ass cheeks and felt the effort of his caress. 'Oh yes. That's what I've missed,' I moaned, his cock shimmering with slickness as it slid in and out of my pussy.

My eyes drifted closed, listening to the moist sound of my doctor's slowly thrusting cock. Maddisyn's high heels striking the polished wooden flooring in the consulting suite then caught my attention before she entered and met my anxious gaze.

Maddisyn placed another log on the fire and then started unbuttoning her blouse. 'I won't be a moment, doctor,' Maddisyn smiled as if it was a regular occurrence!

Maddisyn's definitely attractive with loose raven curls cascading to below her shoulders and a curvy figure. Button by button, I watched as her breasts nestled in white lacy cups were revealed. Then she unclipped the bra and released full and rounded breasts, formed tightly at the chest and tipped with aroused rosy buds. Her garments were neatly added to the collection of clothing on the chair.

My pussy flooded as Maddisyn's innocent gaze turned a shade mischievous while shimmying out of her skirt. 'I've never been with a girl,' I anxiously confessed.

'I've never been with a guy,' she grinned rolling her panties down her thighs, the white fabric hesitantly clinging to the wetness until finally peeling away.

I felt the skin on my neck bristle, gazing at Maddisyn's mound with neat wispy tuffs of dark hair above her pussy. 'What are you going to do with me?' I nervously laughed and then realised how silly the question was.

'A girl knows what another girl likes,' she replied with a coy smile and then climbed onto the bed.

Maddisyn leant in to wrap me in her arms and lowered her face to kiss my lower neck. Her soft and moist lips sent a shiver rippling through me as they delicately sucked at the scented skin. Maddisyn's fragrant body wash was sweet and feminine. I inhaled deeply.

I extended my neck allowing her feather-light kisses to drift towards a cheek while Doctor Love pleasured my pussy. 'Oh, that's so nice,' I softly exhaled.

'My lips or your doctor's caress?' Maddisyn whispered between her lips roaming across my cheek.

'Both,' I gasped before Maddisyn's succulent lips captured mine.

Maddisyn's kiss was tender yet passionate, a women's lips that left me trembling with excitement. Nothing like those school days. I loved the lack of urgency, the confident and slow caress of her moist and glossy lips knowing what another woman enjoys. Maddisyn's hand slipped under my camisole and a soft moan escaped as she cupped a breast, my sensitive bud sprouting between her smooth fingers.

My back arched instinctively and I lifted my top above my chest, inviting more of Maddisyn's intimate touch. 'They're beautiful,' Maddisyn smiled before lowering her pretty face as her fingers lovingly caressed the soft and supple skin.

Maddisyn
Maddisyn
95 Followers
12