CFNM - An Act of Kindness

Story Info
A sister's act of kindness places obligations on Gary.
1.2k words
4.35
18.7k
16
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Sister-in-Law, Kathy, was having marital trouble and visiting us to get away from her husband for a bit. I was OK with that, As sister-in-Laws go, she was Ok, she was funny, and pretty, and she and my wife Jo-Anne, were very close.

So even if I didn't want her around, I would not have put up any opposition to her staying, becasue making each other happy has always been important to us.

It was Saturday morning, and I had gotten up a bit early, read the paper drank some coffee, and waited for the ladies to get up.

When they finally arose, I offered to make breakfast. But the girls wanted to go to a restaurant for breakfast. I countered with a logical by the time we had showered and gotten ready, it would be almost noon.

Jo suggested that we didn't need to shower just for a road-side diner. So, we got dressed and went out to breakfast. Kathy was clearly in a subdued mood, and barely talked to us at the restaurant. I guess her 'man troubles' were hitting her hard, and I wondered just how bad things were for her at home.

When we got back to the house, the girls sat down in the Livingroom and started talking, I could tell that they really didn't need a guy in the room, so I listened for a bit and then announced that if neither of them wanted to shower first, I would shower immediately. Jo nodded to me indicating I could go first.

I got up, went to our bedroom shut the door, and entered our bathroom. I don't normally take long showers, but this morning, I thought both Jo and Kathy looked particularly sexy and I was a bit horney. SO, I spent a little extra time in the shower, trying to jack off. But, I don't know, maybe Kathy's down mood kept me from completion. You can't win them all.

Once I was done, I exited the bathroom to enter our walk-in closet to get dressed.

Much to my surprise, both Jo and Kathy, were lying on the bed staring at me.

Needless to say, I was a bit shocked.

"What are you two doing in here?"

Jo just smiled and said, "I have always bragged about you to my friends and family, and I thought proving just how good a husband can be might cheer her up a bit.."

I was a bit put out, and I was feeing a bit intruded upon. "But I think this is not the way to demonstrate that."

I looked towards Kathy to see how she was handling this. She had a sort of benign smile pasted to her face, which I had trouble deciphering.

"But Gary, you don't understand that I told her... uhm Kathy, how did I put it?"

Kathy's smile then became all too clear, "You said he has a great body, and you ought to see him naked."

"No! this is getting wierd, you guys are testing me. Playing some sort of joke."

I looked at Kathy, and asked directly, "Are you OK with this?"

Kathy nodded her head slowly and gave me a sweet smile.

Jo said, "He likes praise, tell him he is a good boy."

"Be a Good Boy! Gary."

I smiled a bit, I do like praise, and oddly, I started to feel a bit turgid 'down there'.

Jo looked at Kathy and asked, "So, what do you think?"

Kathy looked me up and down, "Well he is certainly fit enough. I can see a bit of a six-pack, there, but frankly he does seem somewhat normally sized, even though he seems as if he is starting to appreciate our presence!"

"Gary, can surprise you once he is fully erect, would you like to see?"

"Yes please, show me how he grows."

Jo patted her side of the bed, "Come here, Gary."

"N o o, I just don't think now is the time for this."

Jo looked stern, "Gary!!"

I knew that tone, I had to obey her. So, reluctantly, I walked to her side of the bed.

Jo took my penis in her left hand and pinched my left nipple with her right. "He likes having his nipples pinched, you might try that on Jack!"

"I'll keep that in mind." Kathy was watching me get harder and harder. "Oh, he is a bit of a grower!"

Oh! This was a VERY good hand job! Much better than anything I could do for my self. I moaned and started moving my hips in time to Jo's stroking.

"Are you enjoying yourself Gary?"

"Yes! Yes!"

Jo stopped stroking and let go of me. "Are you feeling better, Kath?"

"A little, this has been a mood lifter for sure, but..."

"How can we make it better?"

"Well, do you think you cold make him come? I've always enjoyed a guy's orgasms."

"My wrist is sore, so..."

"That's OK, I know it's too much to ask for." Clearly, Kathy thought she had crossed a line.

"Not at all, Kathy! We're doing this all for you, to cheer you up! Gary can just finish himself off, and we can both enjoy the show."

It's funny how a man can be put out with a woman and still want to have sex with her. "Don't I get a say in this?"

Jo gave a little snort, "Not really dear. Your opportunity to object ended a couple of minutes ago. Now go to the foot of the bed and tease yourself to an orgasm."

I'll be honest, those words of Jo's, got me even hornier. So I walked to the end of the bed and started stroking myself vigorously.

"Woah! Slow down! What's the rush?" Kathy had a most predatory look on her face.

"Yes. Gary, take your time! If you come sooner than 20 minutes from now, you are going too fast. We want to see you put on a show for us."

So I slowed down, and to be honest, I kept looking at Kathy, maybe too much, I wasn't sure. But I kept thinking of HER sucking my dick, HER pinching my nipples. I worked myself up almost to the point of release and then backed off. I moaned for them, and turned to the side so they could see my profile. I pinched my own nipples, and I said their names.

I told them what I was thinking about, how I wanted to have sex with each of them separately and together. How I wanted them to sit on my face and mount me at the same time. How I would come inside of them and then clean them with my mouth. I don't really remember what all I said, I was in the moment, and it was all a stream of consciousness.

Three times, I repeated the cycle of intense stroking, then a cool down, and a mental mind fuck with words to make me ever more excited.

After the third time, I was too excited, too sensitive, and I came. I came in big thick ropes of white semen, some of which spashed on Jo's right foot. And once I was semi-rational, Jo extended her foot, I bent down and licked her clean. I could hear Kathy breathing heavily.

I sat on the floor, exhausted; but wondering what had just occurred.