CFNM Encounter No. 01

Story Info
I wanted to try something. So did she.
1.3k words
4.35
16.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sternbuzz
sternbuzz
12 Followers

It was a cold late Saturday morning when I entered the divey mexican restaurant on the corner near my apartment. It certainly wasn't an ideal meeting place ("first date" feels like too strong of a phrase) but given her rigid schedule and my fear of being noticed by someone I might know or just noticed at all, it felt like the best public place to have a private conversation.

Given the context of our conversation up until this point, I think I was more nervous to meet in person than I had ever been for a job interview. It was like the moment before bungee jumping (something I've never done and would never do). Why am I doing this? Well, you obviously wanted it at some point and it feels a little late to change your mind now, dude.

When she walked in wearing a fur coat and a comfortable smile, I thought fuck, ok, this is happening. Act cool. She gave me a warm hug and immediately calmed my nerves with her confident presence. This is a woman, I thought. A real woman. I had been on dates with nervous women, awkward women, insecure women. She was none of those things. This was nothing for her.

After a few moments of small talk about the weather and what it means to be from the midwest (she says she's down to earth, but not earthy) we picked up our conversation from Tinder. Once again I was taken aback by how comfortable she was opening up. This woman, I thought to myself, knows herself. She knows who she is and it doesn't scare her to talk about it. She talked about being several years past her mid-forties sexual revolution. She's married, has a son, a home in the suburbs. In many ways, she's an American cliché. Except she's incredibly horny and thirsty to expand her sexual horizons.

Despite her confident swagger, she was more than happy to follow my lead to try out a fantasy I had already shared. It seemed novel to her, like a unconventional date plan. Why not? Our conversation, although it wasn't at all graphic, immediately aroused me. I don't think I had ever had such a candid conversation about sex with a woman in public at this point in my life. I was hard and I could feel myself lubricating too. I played it cool but my heart was beating out of my chest.

We said goodbye outside, a tender hug and an agreement to make plans soon. I walked home, went to my room, immediately started masturbating. Standing, with one knee kneeling on the mattress, I came all over and soaked the boxers I had worn the day before and had laid out on the bed with cum.

======

When my roommates told me they'd be gone for a long weekend, I immediately thought of Paula. Although her and her husband had what sounded like a solid agreement around their open-relationship, it was non-negotiable that any moments shared together between us would not be at her home. She responded to my text with enthusiasm. See you Friday night.

As Friday wound down, my nerves again picked up. We had agreed to just meet at my place. No dinner, no drinks. The meeting itinerary was simple. Although she hadn't tried anything like the fantasy I had proposed, she was in the mood before even arriving.

"I want you to be naked the moment I walk in the door," she texted.

"haha, I'd like to be but I have to come to the lobby to let you in. It's an apartment building..." I respond.

"Oh darn"

She was wearing a beautiful sweater and high-waisted jeans. Just like a mid-western mom would. I invited her to sit down in the living room and offered her a glass of water. My heart again beating out of my chest.

I asked, "Is it OK with you if I take my clothes off?"

"Absolutely" she says with a confident smile.

I again felt awkward, almost like in a public locker room, thinking about each maneuver I make as I remove my underwear, my dick already half hard. Conscious of the fact I'd be dripping again at any moment, I put a towel down on the couch. I may have been shaking nervous but I was still conscientious.

Seated to my left, she asked if she could start touching me. I responded almost without breath, "uhm, let's wait a minute and talk for a bit." I then proceeded to be a horrendous conversation partner as the blood in my body went towards one place in particular. She started caressing my leg, for me a highly erogenous area. I became harder and harder, my penis pointing up towards my face, unavoidably becoming the center of our attention.

As my precum started to drip more and run down my penis, she took the middle finger on her left hand, with its smooth skin and long painted fingernail, and stopped a drop. The skin of my penis was as taut as can be and it felt like nearly all of my blood coursing through it. Now, with enough lubricant, she's able to caress my entire penis while more and more lubricant reproduces. I lean back a bit and open my legs wider, inviting her touch me beneath my testicles. My breath rate increases, my jaw drops. I look at her but she's completely focused on my penis.

This seems to go on forever. Her touch is light but I feel or sense nothing else. Words are leaving my mouth but I'm not aware of them. I hug my right knee into my chest, sort of curling myself into a ball but with my left leg wide and extended. She too is now breathing heavily. I see her breasts and immediately desire to kiss them or at least feel them but she turns my hands away.

"Next time you can focus on me. But not tonight."

I do not argue with her.

By now she is fulling stroking me. My penis covered in my lubricant. Again time seems to stop. She's comfortable enough now to finally look up from my penis and we make eye-contact.

"Are you gonna make me cum?" I ask, mostly breathing the words as if I've forgotten I have vocal chords. She responds with confident "mhmm." This confirmation, the most predictable moment of the evening, nevertheless makes me even more excited. Fully gripping my penis, she strokes me more and more, and without thinking I announce what's about to happen.

We make eye contact for a brief moment before we both redirect our attention back to my penis. It's aimed not quite straight up by her hand, and I let out a long moan as I begin to orgasm. My cum lands all over my abdomen in multiple pumps. We moan together, almost in unison, at the quantity of fluid. I begin to convulse involuntarily before coming to rest and finally allowing my legs to sit comfortably on the couch. My penis is still quite hard but I feel completely exhausted. While I regather myself, she smiles at the cum all over me, playing with some.

"That was really nice," she says calmly, as if describing a meal. She gets up to go wash her hands and I towel myself off before putting on some clothes.

"Well, I can't stay because I gotta get home but this was excellent and I'd be interested in doing it again."

As I'm still recovering my awareness, we hug and share a brief kiss. I say something about "driving home safe" and how we'll plan something again soon. The moment the door closes I run both hands through my hair then over my face in complete disbelief. Then I smile realizing my fantasy had been realized even better than I had ever imagined.

sternbuzz
sternbuzz
12 Followers