CFNM Fetish Lottery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subleroy
subleroy
561 Followers

He let out a yelp as the dildo was pushed past him sphincter, the horse mane hung down over his balls making a tail.

She ordered him on all four's and Freja helped her strap the saddle on her "Pony."

His now trainer, mounted him and rode him out the door, the whole time whipping his ass with the riding crop.

I quickly started doing a process of elimination trying to figure out what fetishes were left. I really wished that I had paid more attention to that list Paula showed me. I was drawing a blank, but the one thing I did know, the odds were increasing that I'd be next.

Women number eight then entered the room carrying two heavy jugs. She was wearing nothing but a skimpy string bikini. The bag contained a male G-string. She singled out husband number one and asked him to put the skimpy item on.

Freja produced another motel key.

"Isn't this going to be fun, the room that opens with this key has a small wading pool in it, perfect for slime wrestling!"

The newly matched couple walked out the door, each with a jug in their hand.

My heart started pounding, how could this possibly be real? But the reality was that this was indeed happening and my only choice was to try to enjoy it the best I could.

Wife number nine didn't bother with a bag. She was wearing a loose fitting smock top with zipper access to her nipples. The items in her hand were a diaper, pins, a baby bonnet, a baby bottle, and a pacifier.

She walked over to husband number six. She took out her right nipple and made him suck on it. After a minute or so, she pulled away and replaced her nipple with the pacifier. She put the bonnet on his head and had him lay on the floor. She put the diaper on him and subsequently led him out the door.

Seven down, three to go....

The next woman didn't even knock, she just skipped into the room dressed as a schoolgirl. She wore a red "Raggedy Ann" wig. She was wearing a plaid skirt and white halter top. Her face was littered with orange freckles. She waved two pom-poms.

She skipped over to Freja.

"Ahh, wife number five, we have a little role playing going on," said Freja.

"Let's see what you have in the bag?"

She dumped out the bag and it contained a white shirt, pocket protector, dark coke-bottom glasses with white tape in the middle.

"So who's going to be doing some nerd/cheerleader role play?"

She skipped over to us and did summersaults, each time showing us her bare pussy. She looked at me and my erection and playfully started stroking me. Just when I was thinking I'd be the nerd, she walked over and took husband number ten by the hand. He put on the shirt, with pocket protector, and the glasses. His skinny frame suited this role-play nicely.

The man, obviously unable to see well in the glasses, stumbled behind her as they walked out the door.

It was down to just two of us, we nodded to each other in gesture of good luck.

Wife number ten walked in the room wearing her street clothes. She walked over to Freja.

"Let's see what you have here," said Freja.

She held up a black blindfold, fuzzy wrist and ankle cuffs, with long cloth straps, and two long feathers.

Freja announced,

"Tickle fetish, now that's one of my favorites!"

The woman wasted no time as she walked over to husband eight and put the blindfold on him. She put the cuffs on him and tied his hands behind his back. She started running the feather up and down his erect shaft, he squirmed and giggled.

She took him by the erection and led him out of the room.

That left me standing there alone. I was doing quick math in my head and figured my match would be wife number seven, but who was she? As for the fetish, I was still drawing a blank to what possibly could be left.

I heard a knock at the door and in she walked, I rubbed my eyes unable to believe what I was seeing....

To be continued....

subleroy
subleroy
561 Followers
12