CFNM: Gym Coach Auctioned and Caged

Story Info
Moms drooling after young coach (self-caged because in love).
6.2k words
4.38
8.7k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 05/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Norway_1705
Norway_1705
189 Followers

CFNM: gym coach auctioned and caged

Moms drooling after young coach (self-caged because in love).

##################################################

Disclaimer. A gymnastics coach, not tall but cute and muscular, is desired and ogled by some mothers, who have come to watch their 18-year-old daughters' gymnastic training.

Readers won't read about vaginal penetration, but only a lot of pussy licking; he chooses to wear a chastity cage and even handcuffs, while he delivers oral orgasms to his pupils' mothers.

If tales with chastity cages and handcuffs (though gentle and consensual) do not interest you, PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME READING, the sea (the site) is full of much tastier fishes (tales).

English is not my native language, forgive the mistakes.

##################################################

Tags: Caged cock, licking pussy, chastity device, auction, removed breast, redhead, mom and daughter, CFNM, mature, public sex.

1. The mothers who admired coach Antonio.

.

"Oh, Coach Antonio is such a handsome young man," sighed one of the mothers (the so-called gym moms).

"He is really fit," echoed another.

"Shut up: he could be your son... because of age, not because of looks, he is handsome unlike you."

"What I'd give to have him fuck me!" said the third mum, wearing heavy make-up and a very short skirt.

"Eew, gross! Watch your language, you consummate bitch! We are not all sluts like you! And have some respect for Maureen, who has recently been widowed!"

"Oh, I am humbly sorry, oh Captain America! I will apologize to Maureen, but my point remains: I would like to get fucked by him!"

"I don't think he's available. He's such a young guy, and muscular... he's not very tall, but in his sport that's not so important."

"Ah? What sport does he play?"

"Soccer as a team sport, and fencing as an individual sport."

"You know everything about him huh?"

"I just want to know how long his tongue can get... nothing else."

The gymnastics class was over. The girls swarmed towards the changing room like a flock of butterflies, giggling and joking. On their T-shirts, they had written '18' with a marker, because they were all eighteen years old. The mothers accompanied them not because their daughters still needed a chaperone, but on the contrary because it was the mothers who needed to see the coach every week!

The coach picked up the papers that had fallen on the floor and walked slowly towards his 'groupies', the crowd of mothers who were all his personal followers.

Antonio was the coach's name: Antonio Rodriguez, American for two generations after his grandparents immigrated from Mexico over sixty years ago.

Some mothers, fans of musicals like 'Evita', had established that his nickname was "OUR Antonio Banderas".

For other mums, fans of great historical movies, he was Antonio the lover of the Hellenistic Cleopatra - and each of them dreamed of being Elizabeth Taylor in the arms of Richard Burton in 1963. But According to Paula, the mother of the twins (who were christened, not surprisingly, Serena and Venus), Antony resembled Craig Russell while she resembled Cleopatra the Queen, as she had seen her played by Adele James, on "Netflix" in 2023: and the quarrels seemed never-ending.

Only Maureen had never uttered a nickname for her daughter's coach. Maureen McAllyster had recently been widowed, and although she made an effort to get out of the house and follow her daughter Skye's activities, she was still very quiet and discreet. In the car accident in which her husband had been killed instantly, she suffered a severe injury to her left breast. The surgeons had had to remove her breast: the Department of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastics had proposed some artificial solutions, but she had never accepted them (although they would have been fully paid for by the insurance company). So above her heart, there was no breast but only a flat scar: a nipple stood proudly on her beautiful right tit, lonely and defiant. Everyone knew it in the small town, although no male had seen her naked in person. The females, on the other hand, did: Skye was very proud of how her mother had reacted to the pain and took her to school to perform in "Show-And-Tell" sessions during science class.

Mother and daughter looked very much alike: green eyes, natural red hair with an orange tinge, hot as fire, very pale skin full of freckles. Both were 100 percent Scottish, every day of the year: except mid-March when they both remembered that an uncle was Irish and called Patrick. Green-eyed, white-skinned, and orange-haired, they were both much in demand in pubs and celebrations, as they looked almost like living flags of Irish identity (despite being notoriously Scottish).

Coach Antonio looked at the adoring mothers with his black eyes, which shone with a sexy, convincing light. He was a true Alpha male. After a moment of silence, he addressed all his fans, who were hanging on his beautiful lips. "Dear ladies, we all have an important mission to accomplish together. A very talented girl needs to receive a scholarship, and both we and the other gyms are called to a fund-raising event. I've already spoken to the girls. To you, I would like to ask... (coughed out of embarrassment)... I would like to ask each of you to make a cake or some kind of special cake, that can be auctioned and sold next Sunday after church... and whatever else you can think of. Bear in mind that the manager of the Bank, which has the branch in the square, has promised to double whatever amount we raise, so any effort is worth double."

Howls of approval from the adoring crowd. One mother promised a huge cake, and another boasted recipes handed down from her grandmother Iroquois with maple syrup...

#####

Ten days passed quickly while mothers and daughters busied themselves like ants in an anthill. One girl had the idea of making biscuits and selling them door to door - old but gold. Another girl said it would be possible to auction off a date with the girls themselves. The idea had come to her while watching old episodes of "Gilmore Girls" with her grandmother: season 2, episode 13, "A-Tisket, A-Tasket". Grandma had said: 'Oh, dear, your father is so jealous of you, he would pay anything to stop a man from having a date with you! Ha, ha... we'll be able to get a big sum out of that miser, I guarantee it!" All the mothers laughed, thinking how wicked that mother-in-law was to that son-in-law: but it was for a good charitable cause, and all were permitted in Love and War.

So picnic baskets were prepared, adorned with ribbons, and each girl put her name on the matching basket. Those who already had a boyfriend threatened that if they did not pay a large sum, there would be unpleasant consequences. Those who did not have a boyfriend, however, asked the organizers how far they should go during this auction date.

It was unanimously decided that it would only be platonic picnics, with polite conversation, on the lawn in front of the church in the afternoon after the auction. In this way, the purity of the maidens would remain intact (or at least not deteriorate from the previous day).

All the girls on the lawn? This sparked a perverse idea in the wicked redhead of Maureen McAllyster's Scottish daughter Skye.

She waited until no one could hear her then whispered in her mum's ear, "Mum, on Sunday afternoon we girls will all be on the lawn..." "Yep..." "And instead you mums will all be free from commitments..." "Go ahead..." "You could auction off Coach Antonio's clothes, and strip him naked!" "But SKYE!" "Don't play the prude with me, mama! We, girls, know that all your mums drool after poor Antonio! He is a handsome man, OK... but we swore to each other that we would respect him, as he has always respected us. We are athletes, he is a coach, and none of us will ever have any relationship with him other than strictly professional: this is the metoo century and none of us wants his career to be threatened by a harassment complaint from an athlete. But you are mums... and you have never taken an Oath to safeguard the Coach..."

Mother Maureen was pensive. Surely they had collected a lot of money. But would Antony have agreed? And how far would he go?

Skye seemed to have an answer to any question. 'He said any initiative to raise money would be welcome, and I trust he would agree to strip for your eyes. I once overheard him on the phone talking to his mother, in Spanish: I didn't understand everything, but I understood that his mother was asking him when he was going to bring her a 'nino', a grandchild, and he replied that he had stopped screwing women casually because he was reserving himself for the woman he was in love with. So I exclude that he would accept a request for vaginal penetration."

"SKYE!"

"Oh, Mum, you know what I mean! I think he'll be willing to auction off his mouth, like at the Kissing Booth... and maybe his hands, I don't know... but we can ask him."

####

.

2. A crowd of mothers and a Public Auction.

.

The news spread in a flash, but remained a secret because it was better if the husbands knew nothing: they would all be busy patrolling the lawn in front of the church all afternoon, to prevent those who had won the appointment by buying the picnic basket from taking advantage of the naive girls.

But while the daughters and fathers (and the buyers) were busy checking out the outdoor situation on the lawn, the mothers would be in the gym, managing the indoor athletic situation.

The auction took place under the eyes of the husbands, who were distracted by the thought of buying the cakes so as not to offend their wives, and checking who was buying the baskets matched to their daughters. The auctioneer (who was young Skye McAllyster herself!) alternately announced baskets, cakes, and individual items of clothing, but the husbands didn't realize it was what Coach Antonio was wearing.

The mothers competed for some items with constant bidding in the auction: the shorts in particular were the subject of intense contention. Eventually, Skye announced that they had raised a very substantial sum. The bank manager smiled nervously, but you could tell he was not at all happy: but a deal is a deal.

The girls swarmed outside to spread a blanket on the lawn and enjoy the picnic with the lucky buyer. All around, the fathers patrolled with their eyes open, outdoors. But the real athletic competition was indoors.

Paula, the mother of the ebony twins, took the floor first. "Dear ladies... gym mothers, we are gathered here to each collect our prize. Our dear coach Antonio has made himself available to us, as you know, as a valuable prize for the auction that ended this morning. Each of us paid the agreed amount during the auction and now we are entitled to collect. A brief recap of the limits and boundaries that must not be exceeded.

Our dear Antonio, here before us, will take off one by one the clothes that each of us has bought. As you all know, he is not wearing any underwear or boxer shorts today, also because it would have been difficult for our Skye to auction off a pair of boxer shorts in front of your jealous husbands. But since he was not available for penetration, because, he says, he wants to preserve his penis for the woman he is in love with..."

Here Paula had to interrupt her explanation. From the crowd of gym moms rose shouts of disappointment, guttural sounds, but also "Oh, how romantic" and "Ah, what a gentleman!" (to which a female voice replied, "But are you completely dumb, girl?").

Clapping her hands Paula tried to get some silence. "Hush! Ladies, silence, please! Our dear Antonio asked us to respect this limit and we will respect it. And since he does not know if he can trust himself, aroused by such charming women..."

"Oh, what a flatterer!"

"...I was saying, not out of fear that any of you Ladies might break your word, but out of concern that he cannot control himself, our Antony wears today a metal chastity cage already locked with a padlock. The key to the padlock is currently swinging around the neck of our dear Skye, who, at this very moment, is lying in the sun on a woolen blanket having a picnic with the Mayor of this small town. Since I rule out any of you daring to go and get the key in front of the Mayor's eyes..."

"Of course!" "Figures!" "Never, ever!"

"... that doesn't mean the rest of the body isn't at our disposal. Usually, strip teases are done by a girl in front of dirty, mature men, but today he'll be the one stripping for us, dirty mums."

"Yay!" "You go, girl!" "Finally!"

Amidst the applause, someone turned off the lights, leaving the gym in the half-light. Someone started up a compilation of music suitable for strip teases. Paula, wearing her celebration dress and high heels, announced the individual pieces of men's clothing, and Antonio took them off, hinting at some dance moves. The mothers howled and whistled as if at a hen party.

Shoes, socks. The hat, the sweatshirt. Shirtless, Antonio made several mothers gasp. He was not tall but was well-proportioned, and his black eyes stared at the mothers one by one as if to say to each 'I will give you the most intense orgasm of your life'.

Antonio also took off his trousers. The mummies exulted.

Naked, wearing only the metal cage, Antony approached the cheering crowd as he asked Paula who had won the shoes at the auction.

"Maureen McAllyster... you have to start with her," Paula said to him.

Then turning to the mothers, Paula added, chuckling, "Of course, we each have our own perversions. Mine is handcuffing: when it's my turn, I want his wrists firmly shackled behind his back, as if he were a slave on the cotton plantations in the nineteenth century! Ha, ha! Each of you dear ladies may impose your perversion on our Antonio: he has already agreed. You have complete freedom and none of us will judge you. Let us, therefore, begin with our Maureen, the silent Scot. What is your perversion, redhead?"

Maureen was wearing a simple blouse and shorts. From one pocket she pulled out a blindfold, displaying a soothing smile. "Nothing kinky. I love looking at this magnificent naked and caged man... and I really enjoy this unbalanced situation, a Naked Male among many Clothed Females... I like the situation so much, I want to enhance it: all of us, and me too, can see him naked, but he will not see me!

His tongue will have to try to give me an orgasm even though he will be blindfolded!"

Applause and cheers.

Under her breath, one mum said to another (the one she had called a "consummate bitch"): "I bet the Scotswoman doesn't want to show Antony the scar where the surgeons have removed one of her breasts"

"What the fuck are you talking about, bitch? Maureen doesn't have that kind of shyness! Instead, I bet redhead doesn't want him to know that her pubic hair is as black as a crow's wing!"

While the other mothers were telling each other what their perversions would be soon, Maureen approached the young coach, who was staring at her eyes with a gaze glowing with desire. She smiled and told him:

"Oh, Antonio... Just think: from now on, every time I meet you, I will be able to remember exactly this image of you naked and defenseless, in this hall full of mothers, in a totally CFNM situation... and instead, poor dear, you will only be able to "dream" of me, without having been able to see me..."

Antony's reply, whispered under her breath, surprised her deeply. "Maureen, I only accepted the idea of your daughter because I am in love with YOU. The other mothers present are here for the charity fundraiser, and I will be happy to serve them in the way that was agreed, but you must believe me: I am in love only with YOU."

Maureen's heart beat wildly. She wondered: "Is he sincere, or is this a sentence he will say to all mothers to get them excited?" But he kissed her on the lips, with great intensity, and she forgot all her doubts. Before the kiss, Maureen thought she couldn't have sex in front of the other mums, but after that kiss, she thought nothing more. The conviction that Antonio was sincerely in love with her made her feel light, almost as if she were flying. Without even realizing it Maureen had unbuttoned her blouse and slipped off her shorts and was now almost naked in front of the most handsome man she had ever met.

She took his blind hand and guided it towards the thong that framed her pussy. He moved his arm slowly as if he didn't want to touch anything she didn't allow. Her fingers moved the thong slightly: the mummies saw a thin tuft of red pubic hair, and Paula commented, "I would have bet on it: the curtains match the carpet. Bah! That's not my case: I have a pussy shaved like a baby's ass, no curls down there."

Antonio smiled. He could not "see" the carrot quiff, but he had imagined it, dreamt of it, and wished for it a thousand times. He had confessed to Skye that he was in love with Maureen, and together they had worked out this plan: the strategy worked. He kissed the woman he was in love with with all the passion of his heart, caressing her lonely nipple, which he knew was surrounded by freckles.

Maureen could no longer even speak. She mumbled something unclear: "How I would like to make you cum, Antonio!" and he replied, perfectly lucid: "Not today, my love, you don't have to reciprocate: today is your day to orgasm, only for you".

Maureen felt like passing out. her thoughts chased each other frantically, while her voice uttered only moans: 'Not today means there will be other occasions. Some other time she might have reciprocated: but "Not Today". OMG, from now on "Not Today" will be like the most beautiful phrase ever heard in a lifetime: ideal for a tattoo, "Not Today" meaning "we have all the time in the world from tomorrow on"... Who knows if there are t-shirts for sale that say "Not Today", I certainly could purchase a dozen of them...'.

Maureen no longer felt the floor under her feet, she felt as if she were flying.

Maybe she was really flying, because Antonio had lifted her with his strong arms, and was making her lie on a mat covered with several clean sheets (the husbands were distracted by preparations for the woolen picnic blankets and no one had noticed the sheets that the mothers brought to the gym. Still blindfolded, Antonio got down on his knees and began to gently lick the inside of Maureen's thighs. She sighed and felt herself becoming more and more aroused, but he did not attack as if he was waiting for a signal from her. Maureen stretched out her right hand, grabbed Antonio by the hair, and pushed him toward her clit. He ran his tongue over the outer labia until with one firm stroke he licked her clitoris with a long lash. Maureen moaned with pleasure and his hearing was amplified by the blindfold that prevented him from seeing. Antonio continued to lick and suck Maureen's pussy as if he hadn't eaten in weeks. Then he stuck his middle finger in his mouth and covered it with saliva (without ever stopping licking the pussy). Antonio began to explore Maureen's rosebud. He didn't know how she would respond, but moans and gasps made him realize that this gesture made her very horny. Carefully, he began to test the rosebud's resistance to the penetration of his finger... until he buried it inside her with all his phalanxes, twirling from the inside in a circular motion.

Maureen had completely lost track of time, and she had even forgotten that other mothers were watching her. Her hand had never left his hair, and now she was holding it tighter against her own pelvis, almost as if she wanted to bury his mouth alive inside her pussy.

The finger in her anus was performing the miracle. From her labored breathing, Antonio sensed that she was on the verge of coming. Then he went two more fingers with his tongue and pushed them inside her pussy, rubbing his fingertips against the middle finger he had stuck in her rectum.

Norway_1705
Norway_1705
189 Followers
12