CFNM Just Happened at the Office

Story Info
Friendly co-workers innocently happen into CFNM situation.
1.2k words
4.13
30.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story happened back in the late 1990's right before the internet really kicked in.

For a number of years, I worked in a small office which mostly entailed myself and our company office manager Jackie with the occasional consultant stopping in to work or make copies. But for the most part, it was me and Jackie who handled the company business in a small office. Because we both worked in such a small office together for several years, we had become good friends but that was all we were as Jackie was married with kids and her nice house with a white picket fence. We were both 30 at the time.

Jackie was a nice petite 5' 2" 115 lbs with a nice ass and perky breasts and always dressed really nice everyday for the office. She was a hotty MILF and I must admit was not bad to look at every day at the office.

As for me, I had just gotten myself into the best shape of my life by following a bodybuilding workout which set well on my 6' 165lb frame. Now that I had the look, wanted to start getting into the online dating scene looking for a girlfriend on Match.com. Keep in mind, this is the early period of online dating which you got two paragraphs and a few pictures to sell yourself to the ladies for dates.

This was also the early stages of digital photography and I had bought a digital camera to take a few pictures of myself for my new Match.com profile. Being the early period in digital cameras, this camera I bought did not have a timer feature to allow me to do a timed selfy with so that meant I needed someone to take my profile pictures for me.

I did not want to ask any friends as online dating was really looked down upon by most people back then, so I needed to keep this out of the view of my group of friends. This led me to ask Jackie if she would not mind taking a few pictures of me for my online profile for my new dating ad. She agreed as being a good friend that she was even though she said she did not know the least bit about taking pictures but was game to try. I told her it would be easy and that I would bring in my digital camera the next day for her to take a few pictures of me first in my business suit as I wanted to show that I was a professional and how good I could look being cleaned up.

The next day I came in with my suit on and showed Jackie how to use the camera and we found a place in the office with the best light against a wall next to her desk. Once she got the hang of the camera, I told her that I wanted a few pictures in my full suit and then with my jacket off to start off with and she agreed that would be nice for a online profile.

Once she started taking a few pictures with me with my full suit on, she then told me it was time to take the jacket off which I did. She then took a few more shots which I thought that would be good enough for the photos I wanted in a suit but then she told me to lose the tie and unbutton my collar buttons. I thought this was a good idea, a little more casual but professional looking photo as she snapped away.

As she finished up the photos, she then told me, not asked me to take off my business shirt which I gave her a bit of a look. She said, trust me, you want pictures that are going to attract a nice girl right? I figure she knew better as a woman and removed my shirt as I still had a white t-shirt on underneath which was very tight against all my muscles.

After those pictures I began to step forward as I thought we were through with the pictures, but she quickly blurted out, loose the t-shirt now let's see some of those muscles you've been bragging about so much. This really started to get me turned on as now I have a beautiful MILF telling me to take more of my clothes off. I think we were both entranced as to what was happening.

So, I pealed my shirt off and let her take a few more shots and I also gave some bodybuilder type poses as she kept shooting the digital pictures. I could hear her breathing very loudly now.

Next, she once again blurted out for me to lose the pants now and with that she said, your wearing boxers right? Now under her spell I just shook my head and slowly removed my pants revealing a nicely tented pair of boxers with my 6" cock wanting to spring out. This was so hot, and it felt like the temperature in our office was 90 degrees now even though it was only about 70.

Jackie took a few more pictures then told me to turn around so she could take some butt shots too as that is what women want to see. Right after the last photo with my back turned to her, she then blurted out, lose the boxers. I turned and opened my mouth to say something as I knew she was married and all but she quickly just told me it was ok and that she practically saw everything anyhow so it would not matter now.

At this point I just followed instructions and peeled off my boxers but this time I kept my back to her as she snapped pictures. She told me to turn around which I did but I put both of my hands in front of my crotch which she laughed but then told me to remove my hands. She must have snapped 100 pictures of my rock-hard cock and me totally naked.

Jackie then surprised me once again when she told me to stroke it for her and she wanted to see me cum for her right on her desk which I was standing in front of. Now completely under her spell I began stroking my cock which being so turned on as I was, I came right away onto the desk. All while she was taking more digital photos of this whole experience.

I figure at this point I was done and was reaching for some towels to clean up her desk but then she ordered me to lick it up off her desk. That was nothing I ever thought of or imagined I would ever do but I was under her spell now and felt compelled to do as she told me. I promptly licked up all of my cum as she clicked away on my digital camera.

When I was done, she handed me back the camera and told me that she was done working for the day and walked out the door. Nothing more said as I was standing there in amazement.