CFNM Randy Summers and a BBW Voyeur

Story Info
I go gay-for-pay to please a female voyeur.
3.7k words
4.44
11.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(READERS BEWARE. The following story contains some vanilla gay sex that was performed at the request of and for the entertainment of a female client. ALSO there may be language that may be deemed as offensive to women and gay men. Please remember that this scene was enacted to fulfill a woman's specific fantasy and does not reflect my personal views or attitudes.)

I was sitting at a table out on the quad one warm afternoon, trying to get ahead on some of my class work. A rather large black woman came over to where I was sitting. She was pleasant and cheery, but certainly a bit more robust than the kind of woman that I would be usually be sexually attracted to.

"Excuse me; you're Randy Summers, aren't you?'

I got up from my chair. "Yes, Miss, that's me."

"I'm Latonya. I don't mean to bother you but do you have a minute to talk?'

"Sure thing. I was almost finished anyway." It was a warm day and I was only wearing some gym shorts. I felt her eyes giving me the 'once-over'. She leaned in a little closer and whispered to me.

"I wanted to let you know, I was one of the students in the private art class you posed for a while back."

"Oh...OK."

"Anyway, I got your name from the teacher and I looked you up online. I found your website about you working nude at parties and things like that."

"Uh huh, so...how can I help you?"

"Well, after that class was over I thought I had left something there so I went back. I was able to see you up on the platform. I saw the teacher playing with your cock."

"Ahhh, well...sometimes things happen that weren't planned."

"It was so hot! I'm almost ashamed to admit that I stayed and watched until you were finished. You see, I really like pretty white boys, especially if they have big dicks like yours."

I felt myself blush.

"Some of my girlfriends and I also really like watching gay porn, it gets me crazy. I was hoping that you could arrange for 2 guys to "make out" while I watch, and you might suck each other's cocks a bit. And if you could both wear jockstraps...that would be very cool. Oh, and if you could both be really straight or straight-acting that would be perfect. I have lots of gay friends, but I've fantasized about watching two straight guys do gay stuff to each other. And I might pleasure myself while I watch. Does that sound too strange? I've been saving up to make this fantasy come true and I can give you a pretty good wad of cash."

"Well...this might take a little time. I have to call around to see which of my straight friends might be willing to be a bit sexually fluid."

She laughed.

"I'm not in a rush. I've been dreaming about this for so long I want you to take the time to do it right."

She gave me a card with her phone number. I promised to contact her as soon as I had a partner to play with.

Tim is my best bro. He is super straight but also quite the exhibitionist, and although his cock isn't as long as mine, it is good and thick. He is about the same height and overall build as me, but with jet black hair and brown eyes. His body is also a bit hairier than mine. I figured it would make an interesting contrast.

I figured that like me, he could always use a few extra bucks. I gave him a call and asked if he would be interested in this "scene', especially since it involved some major bucks and having a woman getting off on watching us. He seemed a bit skeptical.

"Dude...that's some serious gay shit you're talking about. I dunno...wouldn't your gay pal Derek be willing to do this with you."

"Probably, but he's so much shorter than me he might look like my kid brother or something and she's not looking for an 'incest' scene. She really wants straight guys. And we're both similar in size and build it'll look manlier. It's gonna be mostly horseplay, bro, not too much worse than we've done messing around in the locker room. And she said she might get herself off while she watches. Besides Derek says it's not gay if a woman is involved. There's a thing called a 'bro-job' where straight bros get each other off if their girlfriends aren't putting out."

"No shit? And she wants to flick her clit while she watches us?'

"That's what she said. I think it sounds hot. I already told her there was no way we were doing any anal shit. We just have to mess around. Maybe play some 'grab ass', or in this case 'grab cock' and maybe wrestle around and rub up against each other. And maybe kiss. Oh, and she wants us to wear jockstraps."

"You said she's offering a pile of cash, huh?'

"Yep, it's a lot."

"Well...I've got these Chinese herbs I've been using." I forgot that Tim was into yoga and Eastern Medicine, acupuncture, meditation and all that.

"They're not like Viagra; this stuff is supposed to stimulate the areas of the brain that control sexual arousal and inhibitions."

"Bro, does that shit really work?"

"I swear. Last time I used it while jacking off to porn; I forgot I was naked and almost walked in to the kitchen where my mom was making dinner. The thing is I didn't care. I almost wanted her to see me naked with a woody. I almost wanted to beat off in front of her and dude, I'm NOT into my mom!"

"You're a freak! So we're good?"

"Umm, yeah, I guess so. Give me a call when you set it up."

I called Tim later that week. His parents had converted the garage in to a workout/study/TV room for him. It had a sofa and chairs. There was a weight bench and free weights, wrestling mats, mirrors and even a small bathroom with shower. I figured it was the perfect place. We also discussed the kind of activities we would do and the kind of things we would talk about. I wanted her to feel as though she were watching guys in a locker room.

I called Latonya and arranged for her to come over and watch us. Tim's parents were going to be out of town so I knew we wouldn't be disturbed or discovered. This would be hard to explain! I had Tim arrive a bit earlier so we could get into our jocks and try those herbs he had mentioned. He was raring to go...LOL

We were both wearing wrestling shoes and sweatpants over the jocks...I didn't want to be too "in her face" to start with. We used some old, almost worn out jockstraps with a lot of give in the pouches. No sense ruining new ones.

She arrived and after a bit of small talk, she made herself comfortable on the sofa. I turned on some old slow disco music for background mood and Tim and I started our little show for her. We headed over to the weight bench area.

We started casually. Standing in front of the mirrors we each picked up barbells and did reps of dumbbell curls, shoulder presses and lat raises. I could feel Latonya's eyes on us. I started the conversation.

"So dude, you still seeing that cheerleader?'

"Yeah, but I don't fuckin' know why."

"She givin' you grief?"

"That's all she's giving me. Bitch won't put out. She says she doesn't trust me naked below the waist."

"That's harsh dude."

"When we're making out she makes me get naked but she won't take off any of her clothes."

"Kinky. What's her problem?"

"Just a fuckin' prick tease. She won't blow me. She won't even give me a hand job."

"Why don't you dump the bitch? There are a lot of other hot babes on campus."

"It's her tits dude, they make me crazy. She's got this incredible rack! They gotta be a DD and so perky. She always wears tight blouses or sweaters and no bra. When we make out her nipples get real hard, and they look huge!"

"What the fuck's the difference if you never get to see them?"

"I dunno. Every time I see or think about her tits I want to bust a nut!"

"I'm startin' to feel too warm in these sweats. I think I'll lose 'em."

"I'm with ya bro."

We both stripped off our sweatpants. I'm sure the herbs were taking effect because with all the dirty talk we both had huge bulges in our jock pouches. I heard Latonya moan.

"Mm-mm, mm-mm, that's what momma likes."

I lay down on the weight bench and Tim stood at my head and spotted me while I did some chest presses and pectoral fly's. Then we switched positions and I spotted Tim while he worked with the dumbbells. I made sure that my bulging jock pouch was just inches from his face.

We got down on the mat to do very slow bent knee sit-ups where one of us would do the sit up while the other held his feet firmly to the floor. Whichever of us was doing the sit up made sure to sit up far enough so that our lips almost touched. Every time our lips got close I could hear Latonya groaning. The slow disco beat was creating the sensual atmosphere I wanted so that Tim and I didn't need to talk for a little while.

I looked over in Latonya's direction. I'm sure her hand was under her skirt and she was fingering herself. I made a head motion to Tim to also take a look. I know he was turned on. The bulge in his jock had gotten so big that his balls were almost falling out. I was pretty much in the same condition.

We switched to body weight push-ups, where one guy lays on the back of another while he does push-ups. Tim got on my back first and picked up our conversation.

"Hey bro, you still hangin' out with that sorority chick?"

"Yep."

"She let you fuck her?"

"No. she won't let me fuck her but she lets me do other stuff. What the fuck's wrong with these bitches. Nothing but fuckin' prick teases."

We switched positions. "Oh shit yeah, oh shit yeah!" came from Latonya's direction. I continued talking.

"At least I get more action than you!"

Tim laughed "Shithead!"

I stopped doing push-ups.

"OK dude, get off me. We need to check our pump."

We faced the mirrors. I had placed a bottle of baby oil nearby. Tim did me first, squirting oil on my chest so that it ran slowly down my torso. He rubbed it around my Pecs and abs, turned me around and did my back, shoulders and arms. He knelt down, oiling my thighs and calves. I admit that I was very turned on. I looked down and saw that my cock was sticking straight out in front and my balls had fallen out of the jock pouch. I sensed Tim hesitate a moment, and then he squirted oil on my butt cheeks and rubbed it in.

"Fuckin' hot baby! FUCKIN' HOT!" came from the sofa.

I performed the same oil routine on Tim. We faced the mirror and did some muscle man poses like they do at bodybuilding competitions. I had to admit that with our muscles pumped and oiled, and both pitching tents in our jocks we were an impressive site. There was a lot of moaning and groaning coming from the sofa. I was sure that Latonya was getting herself off! Tim started the conversation again.

"So dude, what 'more action' are you getting than me?"

"Well, she wears this really low cut bra, it doesn't show her nipples, but it pushes her tits real close together and sometimes she lets me slide my cock between them."

"A titty fuck man, that's awesome!"

I looked down at Tim's crotch. "Fuckin' perv, you're sportin' wood!"

He pointed at my crotch. "You're the perv! Stop staring at my dick faggot!"

"You're the faggot!

We began circling each other, like boxers in a ring, punching and slapping at each other, trying to pull each other's cocks out of the jock pouches. Tim tore at my jock and pulled my cock out so that it sprang to full attention. I returned the favor. Mine is longer, but his is thicker...so we had a very nice visual treat for our guest. Tim tackled me and we both went down on to the wrestling mats. We were actually laughing while trying to tussle and pin each other to the mat, our throbbing cocks flopping around as we wrestled. A low moan came from the sofa.

"Hot...so...hot!"

She was obviously enjoying watching two almost naked oily guys with hard-ons grappling on the floor. I know that slipping and sliding around with Tim while Latonya was flicking her clit had me horny as hell!

I finally managed to maneuver Tim face down on the mat and had him pinned. I realized that I was running my rock hard cock along his ass crack.

"You give? Dude, you give?'

"I give...I give...get the fuck off me!"

Tim stood up, his cock was throbbing and bouncing and leaking out gobs of pre-cum.

"What the fuck bro?' You were rubbing your dick on my ass!"

"It's the rules dude. Loser gets the other one off!'

"Fuck you!"

I had placed a chair over at the end of the wrestling mats. We had agreed to give Latonya a bit of kink. Tim and I punched at each other as I backed him up. I pushed him down into the chair and very quickly secured his hands behind him. We had prepared the chair with some Velcro bondage cuffs. I then secured his ankles to the chair legs. Tim was struggling and sweating to Latonya's delight.

"I'm gonna fuckin beat your face in when I get loose!"

"Loser sucks dick man, that's the deal."

I moved closer and closer to Tim's face, my dripping dick toward his mouth. He kept turning his head to get his mouth out of range. I slapped his face with my cock a few times. I hadn't even noticed that Latonya had come over from the sofa and was kneeling next to the chair. She took Tim by the chin and held his head still.

I had a bottle of poppers nearby as well, and Latonya forced Tim to take a hit.

"Come on straight boy, show momma how you suck dick."

Tim groaned as he felt the head rush from the poppers. When he opened his mouth I slid my cock right in. Latonya's eyes were wide with excitement as she watched me pump my cock in and out of Tim's mouth until he started choking and gagging. She took her hand and started stroking Tim's cock as he sucked mine, using his own pre-cum as lube. While trying to avoid my cock Tim shouted.

"This is faggot shit man! I'm gonna fuckin' beat your ass."

Tim continued struggling to get free. I backed away and knelt in front of the chair. Tim's cock was sticking straight up and twitching around like it had a life of its own. I had never sucked dick before. Maybe it was the herbs Tim and I had taken. Maybe it as because Latonya was right there almost drooling, waiting to see what would happen next. I had to know what Tim's dick would taste like. I flicked the piss slit with my tongue, lapping at the slippery and salty pre-cum. Tim writhed around trying to get his cock out of my range. Just as I backed off a bit, Latonya put the poppers under my nose and I took a hit. I felt my mouth slide down Tim's cock shaft all the way to the base.

"Get your fuckin' mouth off me faggot! I'm straight!"

His cock was rock hard and I could feel it throbbing in my mouth. I could also feel all his muscles working, flexing. I could tell he was trying not to be as turned on as he was. Latonya chimed in.

"Eat that dick baby! Eat that dick!"

Her cheer leading made me want to suck faster and faster. I felt her hand on my dick, pumping away. Tim had thrown his head back and his hips seemed to be thrusting toward me as I continued sucking. His voice was a low moan.

"I'm...straight...get off me man...fuck...I'm...straight."

Suddenly, Latonya pulled my mouth off of Tim's cock. She located the Velcro cuffs that bound Tim to the chair and released him. She pulled Tim to his feet. He seemed dazed. We were both sweating and panting.

"You're both such bad boys, slapping each other around, calling each other dirty names. You need to kiss and make up."

With one hand on each on Tim and me she yanked our jockstraps down and off. She grabbed the bottle of baby oil and slathered some on our torsos. She pushed our bodies together. I could feel Tim's hard-on sliding around on my lower abs.

"Now I said you boys need to kiss and make up."

She gently but firmly pushed our heads together.

"Show momma how hot straight boys kiss."

There was something so primal, so animal about kissing another man. I was so horned up that I just didn't care. We kissed softly and tentatively at first. Like Tim had said this was some serious gay shit. It was so erotic, having Latonya there, egging us on, that we both surrendered to the passion and thrust our tongues deep inside each other's mouths. Latonya seemed fascinated. She placed her hands on our butts, crushing our cocks together. Her hands were all over us, stroking our necks, shoulders, butts and legs. She pulled us apart, just enough so that she could grab hold of each of our dicks. She held them together, stroking them as though it were just one big, thick cock. Then she took both of us into her mouth. I saw Tim's eyes roll back into his head. I'm sure mine did the same.

It felt totally nuts kissing another dude while a woman was sucking us off. It seemed sick and twisted and unbelievably HOT! Tim whispered in my ear.

"This is some fuckin' sick shit dude!"

We both looked down at Latonya. Her eyes were closed and she was really going to town on our cocks. I was amazed that she could not only get both of them in her mouth but that she could almost deep throat us. Her mouth was so wet she was actually drooling all over our crotches. I managed to grab the poppers and take a hit. Tim signaled that he wanted a hit as well. We started thrusting our hips, driving our cocks into Latonya's mouth almost as though we were one being, joined at our dicks. I could feel the orgasm rising in my balls. I'm sure Tim felt the same. Latonya seemed to sense it as well. She abruptly pulled her mouth off of our cocks.

Tim and I were standing there, facing each other sweating and panting, our dicks twitching and dripping with pre-cum and spit. This must be what pure animal lust feels like. If Latonya had grabbed my cock and shoved it up Tim's ass I would have let her. She grabbed us by the balls and had us kneel down on our haunches, our thighs touching, our cocks right next to each other. She took both her hands, put our slippery cock shafts together and started jacking us off. Tim was moaning. Latonya was almost wild eyed.

"I bet those balls are so full they're startin' to hurt. Do my pretty big dick white boys wanna shoot their loads for momma?'

We both groaned "Oh fuck yeah!"

"Ask momma nicely."

I took the cue. "Please momma, pleeze let me cum!"

Tim chimed in. "I wanna cum for you momma...pleeze let me cum momma."

"Momma wants you to jack each other off and cum on each other's cocks."

I'm sure neither Tim nor I had ever jacked another guy off, but then neither of us had ever sucked cock before either. At this point we both needed to nut so bad that we'd have done anything Latonya asked. My eyes and Tim's locked. Our faces seemed to say; 'we've gone this far...'

Our eyes remained locked. We reached for each other's cocks which were still slick with pre-cum and spit and started stroking, long slow strokes at first and then faster and faster as we felt the orgasm rising in our aching balls. We were both breathing hard. Latonya must have sensed the impending orgasms as she made each of take another hit of poppers. As the rush hit we came simultaneously, spewing hot ropes of gooey cum all over each others dicks.

Latonya bent her head down and lapped up a bit of cum from each of our crotches.

"Mm-mm...so tasty."

Tim and I both stood up and wrapped towels around ourselves. I suddenly felt very exposed and ashamed. I had just had sex with another man while a woman looked on; something I never in my wildest dreams could have pictured doing. Latonya got to her feet as well.

"Randy that was everything I ever imagined. That was so hot I need to change my panties!"

She laughed. She handed me the promised cash and I showed her out. Tim had quietly gotten in to the shower and was cleaning himself off. He hadn't said a word. When he finished I grabbed a shower as well. We dressed in silence. I was worried that Tim had really freaked out. He had the weirdest look on his face.

"Dude...that...was...fuckin'...AWESOME! Shit, I never came that hard in my life! I don't know how I lasted. The first time she touched us I was sure I was gonna blow my wad! You ever tell anyone about this and I will have to kill you."

12