CFNM Randy Summers meets FD Corp.

Story Info
Financial disaster and a deal with a corporate female devil.
4.8k words
4.68
9.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Financial disaster and a deal with a corporate female devil

(Note to readers; the adventures with FD Corp have a little bit more artistic license, but are still loosely based on people and experiences from my life.)

Just when you think that life is going along just fine something happens that kicks you right in the teeth, or in my case, the crotch.

I was chilling in my dorm room when the phone rang. It was Miss Cashman at the college financial aid office.

"Hi Randy, something's come up and I need to see you right away. Can you come to my office now?"

I could tell by her tone that something was very wrong.

"Uh, sure, I'll be there as soon as I can."

I pretty much ran all the way. When I got there Miss Cashman had a pretty grim look on her face.

"Randy, you'll be receiving a letter in the mail soon, but I wanted to give you this news in person."

I felt myself gulp. This promised to be very bad news.

"The company that funds your scholarship has gone under and it looks like no one is coming forward to pick up the contract."

I thought 'oh shit, oh shit oh shit! What the hell am I gonna do?'

"Oh gawd, Miss Cashman, I don't know what to do. There's no way I could get a job that would give me enough hours to pay my tuition and still make my class schedule. I'm gonna have to drop out and go find a job. But those jobs won't be nearly as lucrative as the jobs I could get once I graduate and have my degree. Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

She could see the panic on my face.

"I understand, Randy. You're a good student, doing very well in your I.T. classes. You would certainly have a bright future. I'd hate to see you have to lose your momentum by dropping out. Before you ask, I have looked around to see if there way any other kind of funding or financial aid you would qualify for, but there's just nothing. I've been told that it's the wrong time of year, all their programs are full right now and I've gotten nothing but negative responses."

"Damn, damn, damn!"

She looked at me with what I could only describe as a 'Cheshire Cat' grin. I felt my butthole clench.

"I may have a solution, but it might be considered very radical."

"At this point I'm open to any suggestion."

"Very well, but before I continue I need you to sign this non-disclosure agreement."

I wondered what the hell kind of scholarship program could be so secretive. This seemed vaguely sinister.

"Yeah, sure, at this point I'll do anything."

I would come to regret that statement. I took a quick look at the paper and signed. I figured that I had both nothing and everything to lose.

"There is a corporation created, owned and run by women exclusively. Only a few select individuals even know about it."

As she spoke I noticed her toying with a small lapel pin. It had some sort of logo, but I couldn't make it out.

"They are working on a pilot program that would involve a young man such as you being placed in some unconventional situations. If you qualify the corporation will fund your tuition, housing, and food and living expenses until you graduate. Are you interested?"

"Hell yes, what do I need to do? What is this corporation?"

"I'm not at liberty to tell you more. The first step is to fill out this psychological profile."

She reached in to her desk and handed me a large envelope.

"It is imperative that you answer all the questions completely and honestly. You may not show or discuss this profile with anyone, even me. Return it to me as soon as you have it completely finished and we can proceed from there."

I was feeling dazed and confused. I didn't see what else I could do. I thanked Miss Cashman and headed back to my dorm room.

There was something odd about this so-called psychological profile. Mixed in with normal questions about likes and dislikes, favorite color, foods, activities etc., were some very blatantly sexual questions. 'Did I enjoy being looked at naked? How often do I masturbate? Would I masturbate in public? Does the thought of being tied up arouse you? What are your attitudes about powerful women? What sexual activities would you be willing to perform? What sexual activities would you absolutely not be willing to perform?' I confess as I tried to answer the questions as truthfully as possible I felt a stirring in my groin. I stripped off my briefs to give my junk some room to expand. The questions had given me a hard-on. I found myself half-consciously beating off while I finished the profile. I should have taken that as a warning. It was early enough in the day that I hustled right back to Miss Cashman's office and handed her the forms.

I wondered what I was getting myself in to. It turns out that I didn't have long to wait. Two days later as I was out for my usual afternoon jog across the quad I saw Miss Cashman flagging me down.

"Randy! Randy! they are very interested in meeting you about the pilot program and your scholarship. They want to see you right away, now!"

"That's great news! I'll head back to the dorm and shower and change..."

Miss Cashman cut me off

"No, Randy, you are told to come exactly as you are."

"But I'm all sweaty and I'm just wearing my running shorts." It was a warm day and I was jogging shirtless in very short, thin running shorts that had just a mesh liner to hold my cock and balls. I wasn't wearing a jockstrap or anything.

"Exactly as you are..." Miss Cashman repeated and handed me a slip of paper with the address.

It seemed to be a building that was not at all far from campus. I figured I'd better hurry so I ran all the way. I arrived and went to the reception desk.

"Hi, I'm Randy Summers. I was told to come..."

The female receptionist, a rather plain, bookish type gave me a rather bored look and buzzed a phone extension.

"Ms. Stone, your appointment is here."

She pointed to a door and waved me off. "Go right in."

I entered the office. The woman behind the desk was attractive, but formidable. I'd call her a MILF. She was in a very typical corporate power suit, her hair was pulled back. She did not get out of her chair to greet me. She exuded power.

"Randy. Thank you for coming so promptly. I appreciate punctuality."

I was dripping with sweat and still panting a bit from my run. She looked me up and down. Her eyes seemed to linger on my shorts.

"I'm sorry that I'm all sweaty and not dressed..."

"You were out for your usual jog. How else should you look?'

She knew that I would be jogging at that time?

She motioned for me to sit down. It was one of those modern arm chairs made of clear acrylic. In fact, the whole office looked very state-of-the-art.

"Before we continue, I must have you sign another non-disclosure agreement. It is similar to the one you signed for Miss Cashman. Nothing we discuss can leave this room or legal action will be taken against you." She slid the form to me.

I hesitated for just a moment before I nodded and signed. I still figured that I really had no other options.

"I represent the FD Corporation. FD stands for 'Female Domination'. In recent years more and more women are rising to positions of power in the corporate world. We have highly placed women in business, finance, entertainment, the arts, almost any field you can think of. With those positions of power come increased levels of stress. This is where you come in. For many years, powerful men in business have taken advantage of women in the workplace and in other social situations subjecting them to verbal and physical abuse of all kinds. Thankfully nowadays this behavior is more and more frowned upon. However, these kinds of inappropriate behavior are also a great stress reliever. I am responsible for a pilot program that will allow a woman to engage in inappropriate behavior with a man without the fear of legal repercussions."

She had risen from her desk and had circled around behind me. She reached out and tousled my hair. I jumped a bit at her touch. She continued touching me, stroking my back and shoulders and moving around to my biceps and Pecs. The room had become very erotically charged. I was apprehensive, and yet I could feel the blood causing my cock to lengthen and swell.

"I call the program IBSR, for 'Inappropriate Behavior Stress Release'."

"I don't understand how I..."

She reached around and pinched my right nipple, hard enough to make me wince.

"Always address me as Ms. Stone, Randy."

"Ms. Stone, I don't see what I..."

She stayed behind me, ruffling my hair and feeling the muscles of my torso. She lightly scraped her fingernails along my abs. This was incredibly erotic. I had never had a teacher, counselor or personnel supervisor treat me in such a blatantly sexual way. Even at the parties I have done I was never treated so completely like an object instead of a person. I should have been scared, but I was definitely sporting wood. My cock was standing straight out and the mesh liner of my shorts was not containing it very well.

"I know all about your extracurricular activities, Randy. You have a very nice sideline displaying yourself to women at parties, art classes, even dance classes. You are a man of many talents. We have been aware of you for some time.

Now my cock was twitching in my shorts. I gulped. Somehow knowing that my activities had been scrutinized made me rock hard. I was not in control of whatever was going on here. She came around in front of me and took my face in her hands.

She leaned very close and whispered in my ear. "I'm not wearing panties." My mouth dropped, my eyes widened and my dick throbbed.

"I want to see if you are aroused by the thought of my not wearing panties."

She grabbed my hands and pulled me up out of the chair. My cock was pitching a tent straight out in front of me. Ms. Stone saw my condition and in one swift motion yanked my shorts down. I was mortified. I tried to cover my crotch with my hands."

"Come now Randy. You take so much pride and pleasure in displaying yourself to women and yet now you're being shy? Perhaps you don't like being naked when it isn't your idea. How truly adorable you are."

She firmly pulled my hands away from my crotch. I was obviously not going to be allowed to be modest.

She tousled my hair again. "Yes, you are delicious. There's that little boy face with wide blue eyes that show all your emotions and yet below is the body of a man with a spectacular fuck tool." She caressed my balls and ran her fingers lightly along the shaft of my cock. Pearls of pre-cum were starting to drip from the slit. I felt myself trembling.

As she spoke she ran her hands along my torso, fingering my six-pack again. I had never been so scrutinized before. I felt like a prize race horse about to be sold. Then she reached up and pinched both my nipples this time, even harder. I yelped, but I didn't move.

She pushed her body close against mine. As she spoke she nuzzled my neck and licked my nipples. I didn't know what I was supposed to do. I was being molested and yet I was SO turned on that my cock was pulsing and starting to drop pre-cum. Ms. Stone walked behind me, lifted her skirt and pressed her crotch against my ass.

"Can you feel how wet you made my pussy?"

"Yes, Ms. Stone." What the hell was happening here?

"I feel so relaxed now. You see, Randy, this is exactly the type of stress relief I mentioned. You are a very attractive young man, in fact you're luscious. The way your mind and body have reacted to what has been happening is thrilling."

I groaned. She remained behind me, groping and kneading various parts of my body as she spoke.

"You're here in my office on an interview and I have gotten you out of your clothes, and aroused. You are in my control and you resent it. Your eyes are registering hate, confusion, fear and desperation, your body doesn't know whether to stay or run for the door but your cock is throbbing in anticipation. Under normal circumstances you could file a lawsuit against me. My program is designed to allow women to do the kinds of things I'm doing to you without fear of reprisal. Do you understand?'

I nodded meekly. She was right. This was crazy, this was nuts, I wanted to leave but I was desperate to secure funding and was also totally sexed up.

She went back behind her desk and sat down. "You may sit."

I reached for my shorts but she snapped her fingers and shook her head 'no'.

"By signing a contract with FD Corp. you will be sent on an occasional assignment very similar to what you are experiencing today. Based on your psychological profile I will make sure you are never put in a situation you cannot physically or mentally handle. Some situations will be fun and sexy, like the kinds of gigs you have done before. Others may involve some physical and mental abuse and humiliation. I am relying on your natural reactions and sense of role-play."

Ms. Stone looked at me and must have seen the panic in my eyes.

"I guarantee that you will never be physically harmed in any permanent way. This does not mean that you might not get slapped in the face, pinched on the ass or put in bondage. Some assignments will be digitally recorded, but you may not be aware of it at the time. You will not be allowed to make any alteration to your physical appearance unless authorized by me. We will adjust your diet and exercise regime to keep you in optimum health and physical and sexual condition. Much like an actor in the old studio system or an athlete signed to a team you will, in essence, be owned by FD Corp. Your complete co-operation is the key. You must always go through with an assignment to the best of your ability. Do you understand?"

"Yes Ms. Stone." I was terrified, but my cock was throbbing and bouncing.

"You are not allowed to discuss or blog about any FD Corp. assignment. Your contract is deliberately vague, indicating that you are an independent contactor in our scholarship program who may be occasionally be given a corporate assignment of some nature. While some sexual situations may arise, you are not being retained as a gigolo per se. With your looks, pimping you out would be much too easy. In return for your co-operation in completing these assignments we will provide full funding for your tuition, housing, food, medical insurance and even a small stipend for expenses. Shall I continue?'

I sat there, in this clear acrylic armchair, stark naked with my drooling cock at full attention. I nodded.

"You will be given a burner phone which cannot be traced back to FD Corp., but will allow us to know your location. Always carry it with you on assignment. When not on assignment you may leave it in your room. You will also be given a 'safe phrase'. The use of this safe phrase will call an immediate halt to the situation you are in. BE WARNED. The use of the safe phrase will not only terminate the assignment but your contract and funding as well. I have too much invested in this program to have you run for the door because someone pinched your nipples too hard. Do you have any questions?'

"Will these assignments interfere with my school schedule? Will I be travelling at all?"

"Your assignments will be scheduled around your studies. We want you to complete your courses and graduate. With your knowledge of photo manipulation, editing, videography, web design, coding and software development, once you have your degree you'll have a bight future. We also have a fine job placement program should you choose to utilize it. At this time I intend to keep your assignments to the greater Los Angeles area. I will not give you a heavy schedule. I don't want you to become burned out. Should you ever be legitimately ill when called for an assignment, with our doctor's verification you would naturally be excused until you were fully recovered."

"Will these assignments be one-on-one or will a lot of people be involved? Are these things more private than public?'

"Truthfully there may be one-on-one assignments or there may be a hundred people involved. It may be a simple as meeting in an office such as this or there may be more elaborate locations, perhaps even costumes or makeup may be involved. Some public displays may happen, but I will make certain that you are never in danger of being arrested. The complexity and level of success of your assignments will be reflected in your stipend. Do you wish to see the contract? I cannot let it leave the office. For various reasons no copy will be provided for you. I rely on your sense of honor. Much will be expected of you, but much will be provided."

"Yes, please Ms. Stone."

I looked through the contract. Luckily my hard-on had begun to subside and I could think more clearly. The nature of my work was vague, but the other points were very concise. I kept remembering what Miss Cashman had said about no other funding being available to me. I did not see that I had any choice.

"I'm ready to sign Ms. Stone."

"Excellent. I was so hoping that you would be able to make that decision quickly."

She got on her intercom. "Claire, I need you to come and witness something."

In walked a rather non-descript brunette. I got up from my chair to greet her, completely forgetting that I was naked. I was reaching for my shorts when I heard Ms. Stone snap her fingers again. She was shaking he head 'no' and gestured that I should remain standing. A pen was handed to me and I signed the contract.

Claire spoke "You were right Ms. Stone. He is beautiful. I'll bet his cock is delicious."

"Yes, a bright mind, the face of a movie star and the body of an Olympic God. It's an intoxicating combination. Now Randy, I have a small assignment for you."

I gulped, wondering what was in store. Ms. Stone came out from behind her desk and stood next to me.

"Don't look so panicked. Everyone in the higher levels of FD Corp. is given a very small tattoo as a reminder that they belong. It's in the form of a ring around your right index finger. I have one."

She showed it to me. It was very small and subtle but noticeable enough to serve as a reminder. So now not only was I owned by FD, but I was going to be branded as well.

"The appliance that made the tattoo is not on the market yet. It slightly alters the pigmentation of the skin in the selected area. There is no pain, no needles, no blood, no need to wrap the tattoo in plastic and no need for any antibiotic ointment. We think it will revolutionize the tattoo industry one day. Now sit down. Put your arms on the arms of the chair and spread your legs."

She motioned to Claire who came over with what looked like Velcro cuffs.

"The tattoo appliance can also stimulate the nervous system causing 'knee jerk" reactions and since I don't want you to hurt yourself you are going to be secured to the chair. When this was used on me, I experienced a rather pleasant tingling sensation."

Claire secured my wrists, forearms and ankles to the chair. She went over to a corner of the office and wheeled over some sort of cart full of electronic equipment.

Ms. Stone continued. "Oh yes, we are going to video you. The appliance has never been tested on a male subject before and we want research and development to see your reactions."

I sat there thinking that Ms. Stone must have been very sure that I was going to sign the contract to have all these things set up and ready to go. This is what I get for thinking that I was such hot stuff, displaying myself to women for money and always looking to get my rocks off in the process. It was a lot of fun when it was my idea. Now sitting here tied to a chair, I'm not so sure. Clair placed something that looked like a big glove on my right hand.

"Now Randy," Ms. Stone called out from behind the camera, which I'm sure was now on, "Please be sure that you can't move."

I made a half-hearted show of struggling against my bonds.

12