CFNM Randy Summers meets Lady Guard

Story Info
Stripped, cuffed, used at gunpoint by a female guard.
6.3k words
4.27
14.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although Ms. Stone had told me that my first assignment as Mrs. Twombly's pool boy was a great success, she didn't seem to be rushing to use me for other assignments. My finances were starting to look a bit better, but the stipend from FD Corp. was just barely covering my day to day personal expenses. I mean a guy needs to do stuff and buy stuff.

I was caught up with my classes; thanks to my new corporate diet and exercise regime I thought I was looking pretty hot. With the deep tan and blonder hair from my pool boy grooming I thought I looked like a fashion/fitness model.

Ms. Stone had mentioned that I was free to take 'normal' CFNM gigs as long as they didn't interfere with assignments from her. I had hoped to get some clients from that wild Hollywood cocktail party I worked, but nothing seemed forthcoming. My personal 'entertainment' funds were looking pretty bleak.

Just when I was starting to worry I finally got a call. A lady had seen my ads for party services and wanted to know if I only did parties or if my services were available one-on-one.

Although my exhibitionist streak has me preferring to work in crowds, I'm usually cool with anything that won't get me hurt or arrested so my services are certainly available for individuals as long as the price is right.

She told me that she worked as a night security guard in a small office building that was in the process of remodeling and that while most of the place was vacant and the new security cam system hadn't been completely installed she wanted to play out a fantasy before the building was fully up and running again.

It seems that she was beginning to find her job mind-numbingly dull, and working nights had pretty much eliminated her social life. She confessed that she enjoyed being a security guard. Being in a position of power and authority gave her a rush, but that the night shifts she worked didn't give her any opportunity to exercise her 'muscle' as there was so seldom anyone else around.

She had informed me that she was a pretty large woman. She described herself as a BBW but she said that she wasn't having much luck on the dating scene. Although not a lesbian, she looked a bit on the "tough" side, and a lot of guys found that 'off-putting'.

An encounter with an attractive young man in an office building might be just the thrill she needed. She also mentioned that she wanted to dominate and intimidate me and hoped I didn't mind if she liked to play a little rough and if the scene felt a bit dangerous. I must have been feeling a bit sex-starved and kinky because I felt my cock starting to swell. It's also possible that I was chafing a bit at feeling 'owned' by FD Corp. and wanted to prove I could still get some money-making gigs all on my own.

I thought that experiencing a bit of rough play and danger might come in handy for my upcoming FD Corp. assignments...so we talked over the scene she wanted and tentatively arranged the appointment. I made sure to contact Ms. Stone, to be sure that this gig wasn't going to conflict with anything she had coming up. I was a bit surprised when Ms. Stone asked for the name of the person and the location as well as the time.

"I just want to check things out Randy; after all I am investing a great deal of time, money and effort in to you. I appreciate you contacting me so as to avoid any schedule conflicts. I'm sure that there will be no problem but I also want to be sure that the assignment will be safe for you. I'll let you know for certain tomorrow."

Sure enough the next day Ms. Stone called and gave me the OK to take the gig.

"Randy, I've spoken with your client and I think you will find the experience very enlightening. You're role playing skills and sense of adventure should prove very valuable."

I wondered what the hell that meant but I called the lady guard and confirmed the booking.

The building was actually in walking distance from campus, which made it convenient. The entrance lobby was off the main drag and a bit up a side street. We had arranged for me to come late at night when the building and area would be quieter. The lady guard had mentioned that the offices in the building were primarily photographers, modeling and acting agencies. Nothing big or famous, but Hollywood is full of such offices. She lamented that her night shifts didn't allow her to see any of the 'talent' coming and going.

I arrived in a fitted shirt over a muscle-t, tight jeans with a button fly and thin bikini underwear. The jeans were well worn and really hugged my ass and the crotch left little to the imagination. We had discussed that I would likely be naked at some point so I wanted to dress as though I weren't really expecting to be naked. I was also carrying my CFNM modeling portfolio. I was supposed to be coming to the building for an appointment with a lady photographer. It is Hollywood, after all.

I went to the lobby door and pressed the intercom. The door and windows had that silver coating...the kind that lets you see out but not in very well. As it was dark and the lobby lights were on I could just barely see the inside.

She buzzed me in and I went to the reception desk where she was sitting.

She did look a bit like central casting's idea of a female security guard. Not a hottie by any means, but not a bad looking woman. She was also very large and imposing. I was surprised that she wasn't looking for work as a professional lady wrestler.

"Good evening ma'am, I'm here to meet with a photographer to see about being considered for a fashion shoot."

She eyed me up and down, her eyes lingering on my crotch. I thought I saw her lick her lips. She snatched my portfolio out of my hands.

"Please sign in. I will need to see your portfolio. For security reasons we have to be sure no one is bringing in weapons or hazardous materials."

She unzipped my portfolio case and began flipping through the photographs. I made sure to include some provocative poses and toward the end of the book, a few artistic nudes.

She didn't make much comment, but took a very long time looking over my photos, and lingered on several of the nudes, running her fingers on the photos. Beads of sweat formed on her brow. She ran her eyes up and down my body again. I imagine she was trying to compare the nude photos with what was standing in front of her.

"Are you sure that you have an appointment? It's very late. This seems a very strange time to schedule an interview. Which photographer are you here to see? There are several in the building."

"This is going to sound so stupid, but I forgot her name. It's a woman, and she said she was working for a very chic and kinda provocative Women's magazine. She said that she'd leave my name at the desk. This is the time I was told to be here."

She grunted and didn't even look at her sign in list.

"I'm sorry, but I don't have your name on my list. From your description there are only two people it could be. She went to her desk phone and pushed some buttons. "No answer at this office so let me try the other. No answer there either. As far as I know we are completely alone in the building. However, I only came on duty a short while ago. Perhaps your photographer ran out on an errand. I suppose it won't do any harm if you wait a bit."

She came around from the lobby desk. She was indeed an imposing woman. Her uniform was tight and ill fitting but her slacks were showing severe 'camel-toe'. She could probably pick me up and throw me if she tried. I wondered if she could lift me up in the air if I asked her. I was surprised to feel blood stirring in my crotch as my cock began to swell and lengthen. I was making quite a visible bulge in my jeans. I wondered if she noticed. In my dating life I was always the top. I wondered if having a woman on top and in control would be a kick.

"My job is to prevent unauthorized persons from entering. You'd be surprised how many would-be actors and models try to sneak in without appointments. I certainly can't allow that. In case she does return I'll need to search you before you can go upstairs. It's just routine. I must be sure you aren't carrying any weapons or contraband material."

"Umm, OK. I guess I understand security measures."

I was told to stand with my arms straight out at the side. I did so, while she patted down my sides and arms. I started to put my arms down but she said "Not yet!" It was more an order than a request.

I jumped a bit as I felt one of her hands on the back of my neck. She began slowly tracing my back with her other hand, almost like a massage. Both hands found their way to my pecs and torso. She was going to give me a very thorough body search.

She pressed her body tight against my back and let her hands work along my arms, really crushing my biceps. Wow, she was strong.

Next, she moved her foot between my legs...kicking them apart and forcing me to adopt a wide stance so that she could pat down my legs. As she worked her way along my legs, I noticed her grip getting much tighter at my thighs and butt. In fact she was squeezing my butt more than patting it.

I was finding this to be very arousing. She worked her hand between my legs. She began massaging the bulge in my jeans until I was almost fully hard. I was thinking this might be a lot of fun. Like one of those porn movies about a lady policeman or something when suddenly she took a very firm squeeze of my crotch, crushing my nuts. I yelped.

She pulled out her gun and pushed the muzzle right into my crotch. Her other hand still had a death grip on my junk.

"I think you have some sort of weapon in there, mister. Put your hands on your head and don't move."

I protested her vise-like grip on my crotch, which made her squeeze all the harder.

"Please ma'am. This really hurts. I swear there's nothing in my pants but me!"

She jabbed my nuts with the muzzle.

"Owww, Owww! You're hurting my nuts!"

"Stop squirming and whining you little prick! I can't have you coming in here with a dangerous weapon and you're definitely packing something in those jeans. We'll have to find out what's going on here."

She let go of my crotch and reached for the metal detector on her desk. This was starting to get a bit rougher than we had discussed. I should have been shocked or alarmed to find that my cock was now rock-hard but instead, I was VERY aroused.

I stood with my arms out and legs spread wide as I was told. She slowly ran the metal detector along my arms and over my back and torso. Her breathing sounded heavy and labored. Shit! This was really turning her on! She lingered on my thighs and ass...and when the machine passed over my crotch it beeped a warning.

"Empty your pockets."

"There's nothing in my pockets. My wallet, keys and stuff are in my portfolio."

She ran the detector over my crotch again with the same result.

"Alright boy, strip, NOW. You said you were a model. I bet you're used to taking off your clothes at interviews so the photographers and casting directors can admire you!"

I quickly pulled off my fitted shirt ...and took off my shoes and socks. After all she was still holding a gun on me.

"Strip faster pretty boy!"

She reached over and with one hand roughly pulled the button fly of my jeans open and yanked them to the floor. I stood there in just my muscle-t and thin bikini briefs. My throbbing cock was VERY noticeable. Pre-cum leaking from the piss slit was making a visible wet spot in the thin briefs.

She repeated the scan with the detector...running it along my now bare arms and legs. Once again at my crotch, which was beginning to twitch from all the attention, the machine let out its warning beep.

"I don't know what kind of game you're playing here boy, but I will get to the bottom of this! You can't come in here under false pretenses and charm your way into one of the offices!"

As she spoke she had also grabbed me by the front of my undershirt, which began to tear. She continued to berate me and shake me around until she had torn the shirt completely off of me. As I mentioned, she was a very large, very strong woman. This gig had taken a bizarre turn and yet my ball sack had tightened and the pre-cum was really flowing from my cock. I was finding this whole scene wildly erotic!

She then started to frisk me and pat me down, even though I was almost naked, running her hands or the detector over my exposed flesh. I could smell her arousal as she pressed very close behind me, put one arm around my neck, and roughly ran the detector over my torso and down to my bulging crotch.

Once again the machine let out the dreaded beep. She slapped my crotch with the metal detector...HARD! I tried to move away.

She reached in her belt and pulled out her handcuffs. She used them to cuff my hands behind my back.

"Quite the joker, aren't you? Well, we have ways of dealing with smartass pricks like you!'

She had already torn my muscle-t completely off of me so I was standing there only in thin bikini briefs that were becoming soaked with pre-cum. My raging hard-on was clearly visible. She grabbed me by my briefs and began pulling me toward her desk. I naturally resisted and we began to struggle.

I felt my briefs tearing and shredding as she easily wrestled me to the floor. The engorged head of my cock had poked out through one of the tears in the fabric. She sat on me to pin me down, and produced another set of cuffs, which she locked around my ankles.

She pulled me to my feet, and satisfied that I was powerless to escape, began to circle me, running her rough, calloused hands over my exposed flesh. With her thumbs and forefingers she tweaked my nipples...HARD! I yelped again.

"So you think you can get away with pulling some kind of prank because you have a hot little body? You come in here showing me your dirty nudie pictures. Well you look pretty stupid standing there in torn, dirty underpants. Well let's see what my little joker has been hiding."

And with one swift tear she ripped my shorts away, leaving me standing there naked, handcuffed, and unable to run. My drooling cock jerked and bounced, now that it was released from my briefs. Despite my terror my prick was hard because of the metal cock ring that I had genuinely forgotten that I was wearing. The scene was also making me crazy hot. A male model friend of mine told me that he always wore a cock ring to interviews because feeling 'sexed-up' gave him a good vibe with casting directors and photographers.

"You do have a weapon there buster. It's a big, hard, dangerous weapon that's going to get you in a lot of trouble here. And what is this metal thing?"

She was pointing the gun directly at my cock and balls and tapped the cock ring with the muzzle of the gun. In the empty building lobby it made a loud metallic clank that echoed.

"You're some kind of sex pervert aren't you? You wore this thing so that you would need to strip and display yourself to me thinking I'd be impressed and let you go upstairs. Didn't you? DIDN'T YOU?" As she spoke her free hand began stroking my hard shaft using the flowing pre-cum as lubricant.

"No...NO. I didn't know there would be a security check or a metal detector or a strip search or anything!"

"You models think you're hot stuff...too good for the rest of us. You think with this big cock all the girls are lined up and waiting. Well right now boy...you are all mine. I'm not young and I'm not pretty, but you're naked and hard for ME!"

She grabbed my close and kissed me roughly on the mouth. It was a deep, hard kiss, and it went on for a long time. I felt my engorged cock throbbing. She started licking and kissing my neck. She was panting and moaning. Her hands were squeezing my ass. She bent down and kissed and bit my nipples, nibbling on my Pecs as though I were a snack.

She then pinned against her desk and started dry humping me!

I tried to pull away from her grip and protested..."Please ma'am, I didn't mean any harm...I wear the cock ring to auditions all the time and I forgot I had it on...but usually no one ever sees it..."

She grabbed my cock at the base and began pulling and twisting the cock ring, which of course made me all the harder. My cock was starting to hurt.

"I need to examine this thing. It'll have to come off. I don't suppose it will come off as long as you're aroused. From the condition of your dick I see this is going to take some time."

She pulled me by the cock...I could only take small steps with my ankles cuffed, and led me to another side of her desk. She positioned me standing/leaning against the desk, facing outward. There was a metal bar running along that edge of the desk. She swiftly un-cuffed my wrist and re-cuffed me, securing me to the metal bar on the desk. She sat in her chair which she rolled up to me. She straddled me with her massive thighs. My hard, dripping cock was at her face level and she watched the pre-cum dripping from the slit and making a puddle on the floor.

"Now let's see if I can get this thing off."

She reached in a drawer and produced a jar of what looked like cooking shortening...it was lube. She began to slather it thickly on my balls and around and under the cock ring, twisting and pulling on the cock ring, hard enough to almost hurt...but not hard enough to cause me to lose my erection. The ring wasn't going to slip off...not until my cock was soft again.

I found myself squirming in pleasure/pain, and my cock was flowing ropes of pre-cum down to the floor. That seemed to really please her. She grabbed a handful of lube and stroked my dick as though she were lubing an engine part. She stared at me intently, almost daring me to not like her attentions.

She started scooping up gobs of lube with her fingers and flinging them on my chest and torso...enjoying seeing them 'splat' on my naked flesh. While one hand worked my stiff cock, the other began to spread the gobs of lube over my struggling body until I was slick and shiny with lube and sweat.

"If we were in a bar you wouldn't look at me twice. What would your friends think if they saw you like this, naked, hard and helpless with my hands milking your dick?"

"Your cock is mine...say it." She reached up and tweaked one of my nipples.

"Ow...ow...my cock is yours!"

"Your body is mine to do anything I want."

"Yes...yes...anything...ow. Please don't hurt me!"

She reached into the desk again and brought out a bottle of poppers. I moaned. She must have read on my website that poppers make me crazy with lust. She took a good hit and then forced me to do the same. Just as the head rush hit, she took my throbbing cock in her mouth. She sucked like a woman starved for cock.

It was a hard, fast, wet blow job. She choked, sputtered and drooled all over my cock and balls. My pubic hair was drenched with her spit. It was even running down my legs. When she felt my balls tighten, and she new I was about to cum, she pulled her mouth off of me, denying me the orgasm. I was breathing hard and my whole body was shaking.

Just then, the bell at the front door rang. I started to call out; I was starting to worry about my safety as this scene was getting out of hand. She reached in her desk drawer and took out one of those small, squishy stress balls and forced it in to my mouth. She also grabbed some kind of scarf and tied it around my head, gagging me.

The bell rang again. She picked up her gun, pointing the muzzle at my throat and then guiding the gun down my torso, tracing the cum gutters in my six-pack and then running the muzzle along my cock, slapping the head with the barrel. A big gob of pre-cum went flying. She lifted an index finger to her mouth in a 'be quiet' gesture.

I strained to turn around a bit and tried to see what was happening. I thought I felt a gust of air. Had the front door opened? Had she gone outside? I thought I heard voices, but I couldn't be sure. I glanced around the lobby and I thought I saw a camera up in a corner of the ceiling. The red light was on! Hadn't she told me that the security system had not been installed? Were we being watched? This was becoming much, much more than I had bargained for. This is what I get for thinking with my dick! My captor returned.

12