CFNM Randy Summers - Model/Actor/Man-Whore Pt. 01

Story Info
Miss Victoria, my boss and a Hollywood agent use me.
7k words
4.63
7.3k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/27/2023
Created 08/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(NOTICE TO READERS; This story some homoerotic undertones and male-to-male body contact done for the entertainment of women)

I took a good, hard look at my budget. After taxes, although my rent was cheap by market standards, there wasn't a lot of wiggle room in my finances. FD Corp had started a generous retirement IRA for me, but I couldn't touch that money until I retired without major financial losses. I couldn't always rely on my landlady Vera treating me to groceries. I wanted more. Getting FD Corp. gifts and bonuses had made me greedy. I wanted some really classy furniture and some sharp new threads. I wanted to be able to afford to go out to some trendy restaurants and clubs.

My boss, Jane, emailed me to be on the lookout for a package. It seemed that I was going to start working on some project for the X-treme division. I was told to email her once I had received the package. Her email read 'Open the package and follow the instructions. When you have done so, and the camera and lights are on, zoom me'. I sighed wondering what kind of sex contraption I was going to be programming, but Jane had said such work involved bonuses on top of my salary. The extra money would come in handy. Vera knocked and came bustling in.

"SWEETIE, you look exhausted. I hope you don't have a busy day ahead. Several people handed me business cards at the gallery last night to give to you. One in particular...an agent...Shirley-something...is MOST anxious to talk to you. Perhaps she'll make you a STAR! How THRILLING!

With that, she bustled right out. I remembered seeing a female agent with that model/actor and his wife in the crowd. Maybe she had some kind of modeling or acting gig for me. Perhaps my financial prospects were looking brighter. I dialed the number on the expensive business card for a 'Shirley Hamilton'. She apparently handled TV, movies, stage and photography models and actors.

"Hello. This is Randy Summers. I was told to call Ms. Hamilton. I'll hold. Thank you."

"Mr. Summers. Thank you for getting back to me so promptly. Do you have a few minutes to chat?"

"Sure. What did you want to talk to me about?"

"I don't know if you saw me at the gallery last night."

"I did. You were with another woman and a young man I think I've read about in the entertainment magazines."

"Yes, exactly. For discretion's sake I'll call them 'Norma' and 'Joe'."

"Ok."

"I'll try to be brief and fill you in on the story. Joe is a mildly successful model but he has been plaguing Norma to help him with his acting career. Unfortunately, as attractive as he is, his acting talent is minimal. Nevertheless there are reasons Norma wants to keep him happy. He has been given the chance to appear in a small role in an art-house-type feature for a very avant-garde European director. Forgive me if I'm blunt, but I don't like wasting time. Do you wrestle, Mr. Summers?"

"If you mean Greco-Roman style wrestling, I did some in school."

"Excellent. I could see at the gallery that you were very...athletic. The scene is a dream/nightmare sequence and involves Joe psychologically and physically wrestling with another man who represents his own repressed emotions and desires. The director has been searching in vain for someone who could be his double. I'm sure you noticed how much you two look alike."

"Umm...yeah...we do kinda look like we could be brothers."

"I think so too. The character Joe will be playing is in therapy and he recounts this dream to his analyst. The wrestling scene is very brief and is supposed to look very dark and surreal, or so I'm told. This is all supposed to be taking place in Joe's mind.

You would be hired as a non-billed non-union extra. You probably won't even be recognized on screen. I had despaired of finding someone who looked enough like Joe until I saw you at the gallery. Are you interested? It pays QUITE well."

The amount she mentioned would certainly make it worth my while.

"It sounds pretty interesting but I have a regular job I just started and couldn't take time off to go to Europe."

"Oh, this scene is being shot in L.A. and we can certainly work around your schedule."

"Well...Ok then. Do I need to audition or anything?"

"Oh no. I saw...everything...I needed to see at the gallery during your...performance...as Malibu David. I'm not the kind of agent that needs you to come in and 'drop trou'. While I do appreciate the masculine form I don't have a casting couch, although in your case I'm tempted to make an exception. The director will take my word that you have what it takes, in fact, from what I saw, you have more than it takes."

"Uh...thank you?"

"One more thing. There may be some brief flashes of nudity; bearing the body is bearing the soul blah-blah...it's all very artsy. Since you appeared nude at the gallery I'm hoping that won't be a problem."

I heard very faint alarm bells going off in my head but the money was way too good to pass up. My guess is that Norma wants to watch her husband and me wrestle. The idea of some rich cougar watching her boy-toy and me thrashing around and getting well paid for it began to appeal to me. Without the sexual outlet my FD Corp. assignments provided I found I was horny all the time.

"I...guess...not."

"Wonderful. This has taken a great weight off my shoulders. It will be a few weeks before we shoot. Please give me your number and I'll be in touch. And text me your shoe size so that wardrobe will have wrestling boots that fit you."

A few gigs as a movie extra might help ease my financial worries. Hell, it might even be fun. The apartment complex was pleasantly quiet. I worked out, swam in the pool, even indulged in some nude swimming and working out. As I relaxed in the sun I experienced several hard-ons that came and went. If anyone was watching me, I was not aware, nor did I care.

Late Saturday afternoon the package came from X-treme. I opened it and immediately recognized the item enclosed. It was a chastity cage. The paperwork indicated that X-treme was preparing to market it but Jane and Ted wanted modifications. The ring that enclosed the cock and ball sack was wider than I had seen before. There was another wide ring that looked as though it would fit just below the head of the penis. There was a very short metal rod poking inward from the tip of the contraption. I did not like thinking that this was meant to be inserted in the piss slit. The bars of the cock cage were covered in very tiny rounded spikes. Both rings had separate locking clasps. The part that covered the cock head detached from the rest of the body. There was also a wireless remote control. I sighed, thinking how much this seemed like some of my FD Corp adventures.

Jane had included a run-down of my assignment. The designer of the contraption had included ports so that the remote could be connected to a computer tower, lap top or tablet. My job was to write a software program that would allow the chastity cage to be controlled from another location, so that the operator did not need to be in the same room as the wearer. A flash drive with the codes that ran the hardware was included. The rings on the chastity cage could vibrate at different speeds and intensities. Jane included a note.

'Randy, please email me as soon as this package arrives. Look over and make yourself familiar with the contents and its operation. Be prepared to zoom with me at 10am on the first business day following the receipt of the package. Be nude and be wearing the chastity cage. Be sure that your camera and lights are set so that I may clearly see you wearing the cage. You may try the cage on but don't attempt to operate the remote until we zoom.'

I dashed off a quick email to Jane letting her know that I had received the package. I stripped down and attempted to put on the chastity cage. Luckily the ring that encircled the cock shaft and balls opened wide enough so that I could get all my junk in the cage. It could be adjusted to be snug or loose as desired, and then locked in place using a small key. I had to detach the front part so that I could get the ring around the head of my penis and also fit the small rod in my piss slit before stuffing my manhood back inside. I did not like how that felt. The little spikes on the bars were just sharp enough to be noticeable without being really painful. I adjusted the camera and light so that I could be seen from head to knees if I stood in front of the monitor. Monday morning was going to be very interesting.

There must have been some oil or something on the chastity cage from manufacturing. My hands felt grimy so I headed for the bathroom to wash. There was a knock at the door.

"Who's there?"

No answer; more knocking.

"Just a minute!"

I grabbed a towel and went to answer the door. I hadn't noticed that I had grabbed a hand towel that barely covered my crotch. I had to hold the two ends together with one hand in order to stay covered at all. I opened the door. It was Victoria wearing tight black leather slacks, a white silk blouse and red stilettos. Her black hair and crimson lips seemed out of place in broad daylight. She was still wearing the intoxicating perfume I had noticed at the gallery.

"Aren't you enough of a gentleman to invite a lady in?"

Noticing my lack of clothing her eyes went up and down me like a searchlight.

"You look almost as good as you did last night."

Her eyes darted about the apartment.

"I hope I'm interrupting something..."

"Uh...no...I'm just getting some things ready for work on Monday."

"If it involves you being dressed like that I'm all agog. So we're alone?"

I nodded. Victoria pressed close to me, reached up and gently raked her blood red nails down my chest and abs. I could see through the thin fabric of her blouse that her nipples had become hard. I shuddered as I felt the blood rushing to my imprisoned cock. As it became engorged I noticed the tiny spikes digging ever so slightly into the swelling shaft.

"You are a sight to behold."

With one deft motion Victoria snatched the towel away leaving me standing there naked, with a cock trying desperately to get hard in its captivity. I covered my crotch with my hands.

"But I want to see..."

I stood firm, shook my head, narrowed my eyes and stared at her.

"Oh, you will be a challenge. I had almost forgotten that I wanted you to be a non-submissive-submissive."

She reached into the pocket of her leather jeans and pulled out a $100.00 bill. She folded it neatly lengthwise and gently slapped my face with the money and threw it on my computer desk.

"All right whore-boy...let me see what I paid for."

I put my hands behind my back and thrust my crotch slightly foreword. She moaned softly and licked her lips. My cock was fighting valiantly to achieve an erection in the prickly confines of the chastity cage. Victoria knelt down in front of me, her head at crotch level. Her long fingernails tapped on the bars of the cage and raked along the exposed parts of my swollen cock. I groaned, experiencing that fine line between pleasure and pain.

"I've never seen one like this before. Where did you get it?"

"I...um...think I told you that I write software programs. I'm going to be working on a program that operates the wireless remote control. It's not on the market yet so I can't really talk about it."

She lifted and adjusted my trapped, throbbing privates as her hands explored the chastity cage. I could feel pre-cum leaking from my piss slit.

"It looks slightly vicious. Are you in pain right now?"

"Yes. There are small spikes along the bars."

"How very thoughtful of the manufacturer. I hope you get to keep it. When you get it working I will be using it on you."

She moaned and gently flicked her tongue along the exposed sides of my cock shaft causing it to swell...and hurt even more. I pulled back and again covered my crotch with my hands. She stood and laughed.

"This is truly enjoyable. You are so much more beautiful and masculine and exciting than the fat old slobs that pay me to humiliate them. These so-called movers and shakers squeal like little girls. I like that you fight back. I like thinking that you only submit for the money; it's a different kind of power. It makes me wet."

She grabbed my ass and pressed her body close to mine. I saw a flicker of desire in her otherwise cold eyes. She stuck out her tongue and began licking my firm pecs. She was driving me mad with lust. I wanted to push her to the floor and mount her even with the chastity cage on. My cock felt as thought it would burst out of the cage and the spikes were becoming really painful to endure. She reached into her jeans and pulled out another $100.00 bill. She forced my hands apart, folded the bill neatly and stuck it in the cage, just as you would tip a go-go dancer.

She knelt down in front of me and began slowly licking the parts of my cock shaft that were exposed through the bars. I squirmed, trying to get away from her hot, wet tongue. This was becoming so painful I thought I might pass out. She stood up and looked me hard in the eyes. Her smile was slightly sinister.

"I hope that device feels just a little agonizing; I like to think that I got my $200.00 worth. I imagine you want to extricate yourself from that contraption so I won't keep you any longer. I want you to know that I am creating a performance art piece and you will be my model. I'll be in touch."

She turned quickly and left. I grabbed the key and released myself from the chastity device. The little spikes were rounded enough that although my cock shaft was marked, no blood was drawn. Even with Victoria gone, my cock refused to return to its relaxed state. I stared at the device in my hands. I would have to wait until my zoom meeting with Jane to find out just how this device worked. I was convinced that Jane was also a dominatrix. I nervously wondered what was in store for me on Monday.

There was a knock at the door. It was Vera.

"Randy sweetie, ARE you there?"

"Yeah Vera, come on in."

I was too dazed to notice that I was still standing there naked.

"I see that Victoria was here. Before you say anything let me just give you some advice. I can only imagine what sort of plans she has for you. Just be sure if you let her control THIS (she reached down and gave my cock and balls a squeeze) you DON'T (she tapped a finger on my head) let her control THAT!"

She gave me a very serious look and swept out.

"See you later sweetie; TTFN!"

The next morning there was a box at my door with toothpaste, mouthwash, bandages and all the things a well stocked medicine cabinet could need.

I spent Sunday making notes on how I thought I should proceed with the chastity cage software. I figured showing preparedness would impress my boss, Jane; at least a little.

Later, as I was about to go out for a bite to eat, I got a text from Victoria. She wanted to drop buy for a few minutes to test something having to do with the performance art piece she had mentioned. She arrived, carrying a duffel bag.

"Randy, take off your shirt for a minute, I want to try something."

I pulled off my t-shirt as she produced what looked like a small portable paint sprayer.

"This is a skin care product. It is supposed to tighten and firm; it takes quite a while to dry and remains extremely sticky until then. Close your eyes and hold your breath."

Victoria made a few swipes across my chest with the sprayer. She gently touched it with her fingers.

"Yes...that is VERY sticky. Don't worry; it's very good for the skin and does come off with soap and warm water."

Next she produced some sort of pistol. I'm sure she noticed my look of concern.

"No need to panic. It's designed to shoot small tranquilizer darts. A friend of mine who does prop construction for movies made some modifications for me. It shoots darts that have a flat surface instead of a needle. I need to see if the darts will stick to you. I'm a good shot, but put these safety goggles on. Stand still."

Victoria took aim and fired. A small dart landed on one of my pecs and stuck there. She came up to me and gently tugged on the dart.

"Yes, this sticks just fine. Did it hurt?"

"No worse than a sharp poke from a finger."

She fired off two more darts with the same result.

"I was hoping they would hurt a little more...well...that will have to do. I don't want to exceed your limits on our very first project together."

She removed the darts, which took a bit of doing; they were pretty well stuck to my skin.

"Oh, I should have gotten them wet first. No tip today...I didn't get you naked."

"What exactly are you going to do to me with these darts?"

"It's a surprise. I want your reactions in front of the gallery crowd to be spontaneous."

She laughed and left.

On Monday morning I was ready for my 10am zoom meeting with Jane. The camera and lights were set and I was wearing the chastity cage. I heard the signal from the computer and logged in to zoom. I almost didn't believe what I saw. Jane was wearing a blue business slack suit which would have been very conservative if she had been wearing a blouse, which she was not. She was showing a tantalizing amount of breast cleavage. Ted was another matter. Ted was standing, fully nude in front of a wooden stock. His arms were pulled behind him and his hands were poking forward through holes in the wooden structure. His feet were spread wide and tied to the frame. His body was shiny. He must have been covered in oil or sweat. I actually found it exciting that my bosses would do such blatantly sexual things in front of me.

"Good morning, Randy. So you received the package and understand the nature of the project?"

"Yes, Jane, I believe I do. It's a kind of chastity cage."

"You are wearing the device?"

"Yes."

"Show me."

I stood up so that I could be seen from head to knees. Both Jane and Ted seemed to be studying me very closely with looks on their faces that I can only describe as lustful.

"The lighting is extremely flattering to your body. You look extremely buffed and ripped. I'm very pleased. Have you any thoughts about the project?"

"I believe that I can create a program that would give one user, such as you, access to another computer, such as mine, that would allow access the chastity cage remote as long as it is connected to hardware through a USB or VGA cable."

"That sounds very feasible. Good preliminary work. Now I want to demonstrate how the chastity device works. Pick up your remote. There are two sets of buttons, one for the ring around the base of the cock and balls and another for the ring around the penis head. Each ring control has three speeds. There is one more button below all of those. First, set the base ring to low. I will do the same to the one Ted is wearing."

I did as instructed. The ring as the base of my cock began vibrating. The vibrations seemed to affect my prostate as well. I could feel the blood flowing to my cock as it lengthened and swelled in the captivity of the cock cage. Ted shifted his hips, obviously feeling the same sensations.

"Do you feel the vibrations? It should be arousing and just slightly painful."

"Yes Jane, it is exactly that; pleasure and pain."

"Now set the cock head ring to low."

I did as instructed. The effect was immediate. The sensitive underside of my cock head felt as though a tongue were flicking it extremely fast. The vibrations from the rod inserted in my cock head made my piss slit feel as though it were on fire. My cock was engorged and my whole groin started to throb. I noticed that Ted was bucking his hips from feeling the same sensations.

"Now Randy, select the button that is below the other rows of buttons."

I thought I would lose it right there. That button caused the vibrating sensations to alternate between the ring at the base and the one at the head. I felt myself taking deep breaths. Ted was moaning and squirming against his restraints as though trying to throw off the chastity cage. He also managed to make solid eye contact with me as though we were somehow connected through Jane's actions. Being aroused by watching Jane abuse Ted and by Ted watching Jane abuse me felt dirty and depraved and hot as hell.

12