CFNM with Neighbour, Aunt & More Ch. 03

Story Info
My neighbour plays more games on me but I love it.
10.6k words
4.7
13.2k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 12/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Matt and a few days ago I lost my virginity to my best friend Samantha. I fucked her like a train with my huge 8 and a half inch cock after a traumatic experience that occurred between myself, her, my aunt and my next-door neighbour. That traumatic event had destroyed my confidence but with my aunt, maid and best friend's help -- my confidence was finding its feet again.

The only challenge remaining was my wicked next-door neighbor Justine Jones. She had been the instigator of the ridiculing event in my family sauna in which she tricked me into revealing my naked manhood to my best friend Sam. Although my friend showed desire towards my magnificent appendage that night, my sudden and ensuing orgasm triggered such disgust that she fled in horror. However, two days later Sam and I repaired our friendship and became more than just friends.

Over the past few days, I contemplated how to confront my neighbor. My aunt encouraged me to be more assertive and to stand up to Ms Jones in the future if she tried to challenge me again. My aunt Carol said something like, "Come on Matt. She's a woman, you're a man. Be a man!"

Part of me knew this confrontation would eventually arise in some way. Although I didn't know how. But I agreed with my aunt, I needed to do something about my neighbor to regain the final elements of my confidence. An opportunity would indeed present itself soon but would I pass the test?

My parents decided at the last minute to have a weekend getaway and they left the house to me. It was Friday afternoon and the evening was approaching. My friends and I were thinking of seeing a movie at the cinema tonight and so I began to get ready.

I knew Sam might join us, so I showered again at 5pm and even shaved my pubic hair cleanly. I admired my young, toned body in the mirror afterwards and gazed at the flaccid but still oversized sausage hanging between my legs.

I started imagining myself with Sam again and considered masturbating before leaving the house when suddenly the landline phone began to ring. "Probably a telemarketer" I thought to myself as I left the bathroom and grabbed the upstairs phone.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello Mathew" I heard a familiar voice purr. 

I gulped and my mouth ran dry instantly. It was my busty blonde 45 year old nextdoor neighbor Justine Jones. Her low, cougar voice had an immediate effect. I felt blood rush to my loins as I recalled how she looked that night a week ago. Her skimpy red bikini, her large breasts and curvaceous body on a 5'2" frame. 

"How are you?" she continued over the silence. And she added more, "And how is little Mathew doing? Or maybe I should say big Mathew?"

I struggled to form a response, "I... my..." I stuttered as my penis began to unfurl itself.

She was relentless though, "I hope he's getting bigger everyday. Is he... getting bigger right now, perhaps?"

I was frozen. I simply looked down and stared at my rapidly swelling cock. 

She interrupted my thoughts, "How big is that thing by the way?"

Stupidly I thought I needed to clarify whether she was referring to my manhood, "You mean.... my..." I mumbled.

She wouldn't stop her interrogation though, "How long Mathew? 8 inches? I know you've measured it Mathew." She added "All boys measure it."

"8 and a half." I stated quietly. 

"Mmmmmmm. Delicious." she responded with delight. "It'll probably grow a bit more. You're still youngish. I bet you'll be around a solid 9 by the time it's finished."

She added, quite unnecessarily, "I haven't felt 9 inches in a long time to be honest."

My heavy breathing continued as I stood frozen on the spot. My cock was dreaming of my next door neighbor being taken by well endowed men including me. 

"Does that surprise you Mathew? Does it surprise you that I've felt a nine inch cock inside me before?" she asked more directly. 

"No..." I said sheepishly. 

"No, what?" she threw back at me. 

"No, it doesn't surprise me... that you've... taken a nine inch cock inside of you before." I finally repeated to her. 

She purred and continued, "Because I'm a hot piece of ass, right? Men see me and wish they were tapping me every night instead of their wives. Right?"

"Right." I caved to her fantasies. 

She laughed,  "Oh Mathew. You're adorable."

My cock was now at full mast. All 8 and a half inches were jutting out in front of me as I stared at my meat and waited for what she would say next.

Justine changed tack, "Listen Mathew. I wanted to say something about the other night in the sauna."

Suddenly I wanted to get angry. I was about to give her a piece of my mind, to tell her off for what she did, to tell her that she had crossed a line that night but she beat me to it.

"I crossed a line that night," she admitted to me. I was surprised by her honesty and my anger faded as she continued "And, I want to make it up to you dear. Are you free tonight?"

"No, I mean. Yes. I can be." I said confusingly.

She giggled, "Are you free... right now?"

"Yes." I said simply.

"Good... and... what are you wearing Mathew?" she purred.

"I... I'm naked." I admitted as I stared at my pulsing dick.

It was exactly what she wanted to hear, she responded enthusiastically "Really? God I can just imagine you standing there with that thick cock of yours and holding the phone. Do you want to know what I'm wearing Mathew?"

I breathed deeply while closing my eyes, "Yes. I want to know Ms Jones."

She responded in a low voice, slowly, "I'm... naked too."

My cock spasmed suddenly and I felt precum leak out.

"Mathew. I'd like you to come over to my place next door now please." she continued.

I shuddered, "I... I... I should wear something." I said fruitlessly.


She laughed lightly and gave a proposal, "I understand Mathew. But... how about this. Why don't you grab one of the bathrobes from your family sauna and just wear that?". My eyes widened a little bit at this suggestion. She wanted me to just wear a bathrobe and nothing else while walking over to her house. It was next door after all, it wasn't completely out of the question.

She added more though, "Just imagine Mathew. It would be perfect. Do you want to know why?"

"Why?" I croaked.

She convinced me, "Because... When I open my front door and you walk in, I want you to be able to pull that robe off instantly so I can see that massive horse cock of yours right away." My eyes widened at her words but it didn't stop there.

My neighbor continued on, "I don't want you to have to be fumbling with your silly little clothes and socks and shoes. I want that weapon of yours ready to go and ready to dive right into my hot, wet pussy. I want to be naked for you when you arrive and for you to take me without any hesitation. Do you understand Matthew? I want you to take me. Like a man."

At this point my cock was throbbing like mad, every vein bulged out and my hand was shaking as I held onto the phone and listened to her description. 

Finally I accepted, "Okay. Yes."

"Yes, what?" she quipped back.

"Yes I'm going to come over in just the bathrobe." I stated more firmly.

"Oh that will be wonderful Mathew. My pussy is so wet for you right now. You're going to drown in it Mathew." she explained.

"Now? Do I come over now?" I stammered.

"Yes Mathew. Come. Come now." she said softly and hung up.

My breathing was shaky but I knew what I wanted to do. I put down the phone and found my way to the laundry. I fished out a spare white bathrobe and put it on. My penis completely stuck out of it of course, so I lifted my long, rock-hard cock upwards and wrapped the belt around it to hide it better.

I looked at the hallway mirror of the entrance of my family home and committed myself to what I was going to do by saying to myself, "You're about to march over there and give her the fucking of her life, right Mathew? Who's the man Mathew? You are."

And with that, I opened the door and walked over confidently to the next door.

I knocked and waited, my heart was pounding in my chest with anticipation. I couldn't wait to finally see Justine's naked body in front of me. My mouth was salivating as I licked my lips, imagining her incredible breasts, her glistening pussy...

Finally the door opened.

And a complete stranger stood in front of me. A red haired woman. She was fully dressed.

"You must be Matt! Hello!" the woman exclaimed. 

My heart skipped three beats and I was paralyzed. I was a deer in headlights. Unable to speak.

"My... you're young aren't you?" she continued as she grabbed my arm and pulled me inside.

I had no strength to resist really. I was so confused. I just stumbled into the house and she closed the door behind me.

I finally looked at her properly. I'd never met this woman before in my life but she was voluptuous and beautiful. Red hair, taller than my neighbour at 5'8" I would think. Huge, pointed breasts. And a large counter balancing ass. My guess is that she was a similar age to Ms Jones. Around 45. She was dressed but, seductively, in a black cocktail dress that showed off her shoulders. 

Looking beyond her beaming smile and her green eyes which stared into my own, I saw into the dining room which contained two more women. Also strangers. A tall, thinner pale skinned and dark haired woman with a large chest and a short Indian-looking woman. Mildly chubby but she looked like handfuls of fun. 

And in the far back, in the kitchen, I could finally see my next door neighbor Justine. She was waving at me calmly and smiling a mischievous smile. Completely clothed. All the women were clothed.

I was sweating rapidly at this point and I glanced into the living room lounge on the other side of the house and caught a few more confused thoughts as I saw a stool propped up on a platform with art canvases and other chairs set up around the center stool. It looked like an art class of some kind. My sweat intensified as my stomach dropped at my predicament. 

"Our model has arrived" cried out my neighbor. And all the other women cheered. 

The red haired woman put her arm around my bicep and said briefly "I'm Cindy by the way. Let me introduce you to the others. Oh you are firm aren't you." as she squeezed my arm and dragged me into the dining room. I briefly looked down at her cleavage and wondered what it would feel like to have her mammaries clenching my manhood.

My lips were dry and I was in a daze as the tall dark haired woman greeted me. She was in heels and stood as tall as me which was impressive. She wore a long semi-transparent white dress that split at the side of the leg down. I noticed through the material I could make out a white bra and matching panties. I was surprised as she leaned forward and proceeded to kiss me on each cheek saying "I am Tiffane. Enchanté Mathew." I realized it was a very sexy Quebec accent.

"Ah, umm. Enchanté." I said awkwardly and she looked bemused. I smelt an aroma of her perfume, it was very classy. Some kind of French rose smell. On her lips was a dark red lipstick and I daydreamed seeing them wrapped around my cock as I slid my shaft in and out of her mouth and held her by the hair.

Then to my right, the short Indian woman greeted me. "Hi Matt. Do you remember me?"

I looked at her, she was very short actually. Around 5'2" and plump but she had a gorgeous face and smile. She also wore dark rimmed, sexy glasses. Her skin was smooth and tanned like milky chocolate. She wore a low cut black top and some light cream colored pants which fanned out in the legs but were tight around her butt. She was barefoot too. I imagined taking her from behind and slapping her thick ass until she screamed my name.

But I was also confused as I didn't recognise this woman -- even though she was familiar to me. Suddenly the memory came back, she had come to my school and done medical checkups on students, including me. 

"You're a doctor." I said simply.

"Good memory! It was a few years ago but I remember doing a physical on you. You've lost weight Mathew and, oh my, you've grown!" she congratulated me. 

It was true. I'd lost weight and grown taller since that brief checkup at the school she conducted. 

"Maybe you're due for another checkup you know. I'd be happy to give you a free assessment anytime." She said this as she warmly placed her hand on the side of my abdomen, I could feel her touch was only an inch or two away from my cock which was still concealed behind my robe and pointed upwards by the belt. 

With her hand there and Cindy still gripping my bicep and the perfume of Tiffane lingering, I felt very trapped and while I was still turned on, I was also nervous at the same time. My cock was starting to deflate and I suddenly realized it was possible it would slink down below the belt of the robe which could cause my whole dick to flop out in front of these three women between the opening of my robe. My sweating accelerated and I tried to remain calm but I also tried to push more blood towards my groin to maintain my erection as best as possible. 

Thankfully I was saved by my neighbor as she directed people around "Well now that we have our model I think we can begin the next step of the evening. Ladies, why don't you find your spots in the living room and get ready while I have a little chat with Mathew."

The women all happily dispersed to their seats while my neighbor Justine came up to me and pulled me to a corner of the room for some privacy.

"What is going on?" I asked her desperately. "What do you mean 'model' -- me?"

She giggled, "Yes exactly. Sorry for the whole ruse earlier but I wanted you to come over pronto. The model I booked originally for our art class canceled at the last minute and then I thought of you. Do you hate me?" she said with a pout.

I closed my eyes in frustration. I wanted to get angry but I also didn't want to make a scene. "What do you mean art class?"

"It's a fun art and drinking event I hold once a month! They're all just friends of mine. Well, Tiffane is also my yoga teacher and Meera, Doctor Purira, she's my doctor but we're all friends." she explained happily.

She continued, "The idea is simple. You pose for us and we paint you. We all have different styles actually. Oh, in fact Doctor Purira doesn't even paint. She is more into sculpting. But really it's very fun for everyone and for you, well, you get to show yourself off to all these women."

My uneasiness was visible on my face. I couldn't believe what was happening.

"Mathew, don't tell me you don't get a thrill from it. You blew your load all over the sauna in front of us. And I know your little best friend ran away in fake horror -- honestly, it was fake, she was turned on like the rest of us. But the important part is that, deep down, you enjoyed it. Right?"

"And tonight, you get to do the same. You get to show off that big old cock of yours but there won't be any shock from these women, that's what they're expecting. All our models are nude. They aren't always as well endowed as you but that is a nice extra perk."

"Now, let me take a quick peek." she said as she slipped a finger into my belt's knot and undid it expertly. In an instant the opening of the robe flapped apart and my half hard but still 7 inch slab of meat flopped out in front of both of us. As I was facing away from the group of women they did not see this but Justine's eyes and smile widened at once as she stared down at my appendage.

"Oh, you shaved for me? That's so cute. God it makes it look even bigger. Fuck me, how do you hide that thing in your running shorts? Christ." she wondered out loud. I was surprised by her directness and glanced back at the women who all seemed focused on preparing their workstations.

She frowned slightly, "You're a bit shy tonight though? Not hard as a rock like the other night? That's okay. The women have no real expectations. And if you get hard in front of them, don't worry about that either. It's pretty normal."

"I still haven't agreed to this!" I said with a touch of anger.

My neighbour rolled her eyes a bit. "Mathew. Come on. Please? Do me this favour." she leaned up to my ear and I felt her fingers grasp around my cock at the same time "I promise you won't regret it darling." Her voice shifted back into that same sultry tone I heard over the phone and I gulped again. She gave me a squeeze and I was putty in her hands.

"Okay." I said sheepishly. "Tell me what to do".

"Good boy, good boy" she patronized me. "Now, tie up your robe, walk up to that little platform and stand up straight for us. I'll walk up behind you, and take off your robe for you. I'll introduce you formally and then I want you to take a pose."

"What pose?" I said.

She explained to me, "We'll keep it simple, don't worry. There's a small stool on the platform, I just want you to prop one foot up on it and maybe rest an arm on your thigh. You know the statue of the Thinker? Something like that. I'll direct you a bit. Don't worry."

"Okay." I accepted my fate.

Justine then tied up my robe's belt, spun me around to face the others and gave me a slap on the buttocks. "Alright. On you go big boy!" she said with a laugh. And I began my march.

My cock had softened by now, in fact, I could feel I had shriveled slightly in my nervousness. It felt around 5" long and flaccid at this stage.

I slowly approached the platform and saw the three women in their various positions.

On my left was Cindy, she had a canvas setup beside her. In the middle was Doctor Purira with a slab of clay between her legs. And finally on the right was Tiffane, she had a canvas well. Quite large and to her side a bit. I could see all three women almost front on though, none of their canvases or works blocked my view.

I stepped up to the platform and waited. Justine followed me.

"Welcome everyone to another night of cock... tails and art!" Justine announced, unnecessarily taking a pause between the two syllables of 'cocktails'.

"Tonight we have young Mathew, my next-door neighbor, here to model for us. He has graciously offered to model for us nude. It's actually his first time modeling, so let's be extra reassuring and kind to Mathew."

My neighbor turned to me with a comforting tone, "Mathew, I want you to know you're in a safe space here. Yes, you're surrounded by several mature women and, yes, we will be staring at every inch of your body for a brief time. But I want you to remember you shouldn't be ashamed of your body or embarrassed. All human beings are beautiful in their own unique ways. And if you feel any kind of bodily urges, don't be ashamed of those either. We're all adults here and we understand. For all you know, we are probably having our own bodily urges as well. Men's penises get hard and leak a bit of precum, women's pussy's lubricate themselves and get soaked up. It's all very normal. Okay?"

I turned to her and nodded. Her words were oddly reassuring at the start and then suddenly quite direct at the end. I gulped and took a deep breath to steel myself.

Justine continued as she proceeded to undo the knot of my belt again and begin to lift the robe away from my shoulders, "And now, allow me to unveil the piece de resistance!" she exclaimed.

I felt the robe suddenly pull away from me and all the women gasp lightly at my now fully revealed body.

I still felt a bit embarrassed and could tell I was a bit on the smaller side than normal. Likely just 5 inches of meat was hanging in front of them all but it sounded like they were still very pleased by what they saw and the rest of my young, toned body.

My eyes flicked around between the women, I noticed the redhead Cindy was smirking and biting her lip as her eyes went up and down me. The Indian doctor Pruri was staring very directly at my cock with an almost clinical eye, as if she was intrigued from a medical perspective. And finally the French-Canadian lady Tiffane was leaning forward slightly, she tilted her head and stared at my loins while one of her fingers sat at the entrance of her mouth in deep thought.