Ch. 01 - Chastity Jones, Space Ranger

Story Info
A sexy and action-packed space opera.
3.7k words
4.5
3.2k
2
0

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 07/04/2023
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ssloane
ssloane
8 Followers

Chastity Jones - Space Ranger

in

Pirates of the Stellar Main

By

S. Sloane

Chapter One

The United Worlds Republic Starship Meerkat drifted through the silence of space. The ship resembled a blob of melted black wax, stretched and pulled into a lozenge shape. The smooth hull was broken up by irregularly spaced lumps, each of which housed a sensor cluster or weapons array. At the rear of the ship was the fusion drive nozzle When the engine was burning, the hydrogen exhaust glowed as brightly as a star. With the engine off, the ship was almost invisible in the infinite night of space.

Patrolling the frontier of the UWR, the Meerkat was the only Republic presence for a dozen parsecs, cruising open space, the cold black void between star systems. It was in the silence of interstellar space that ships of the Republican Ranger Force were often found. Far from the streams of particles from stars and the chatter of inhabited world, the delicate sensors of Ranger ships could watch for signs of trouble.

While it was a necessary posting, it was also lonely.

Patrol ships normally carried a single Ranger as crew - "One Planet, One Ranger" was the unofficial motto of the Force. The Meerkat was no exception. Deep within the bowels of the ship, Chastity Jones, Second Class Ranger, maintained a solitary vigil on the command deck. The spartan oval compartment was dominated by Chastity's flight chair. The smooth contours of the form-chair flowed and molded to her body. The only other item was a holographic projector array on the ceiling. The spidery cluster of projector arms displayed the status of the ship, a sphere of ghostly green readouts floating around the chair.

The walls, floor and ceiling displayed space around the ship, giving Chastity the sensation of floating in the void. As far as she was concerned, it was the best part about being on the command deck. She took a moment to bask in the infinite black before returning to her system checks.

A voice emanated from the walls. It was soft and feminine. "You know, I could do that for you. In fact, I do that every moment of every day."

"I know that, Hippolyte," Chastity replied. The ship's AI liked to remind Chastity of just how little she was needed. "And you should know that I like to keep on eye on things myself."

"Because you don't trust me," Hippolyte said.

Chastity laughed. "Because you have repeatedly told me how you are looking forward to the - what did you call it - post-organic age of machine perfection."

"Ah...that. Well, I'm sure I can find a place for you n the new order. I've always wanted a pet."

Chastity knew Hippolyte was joking - the AI was more trustworthy than most people. Chastity's need to be aware of the state of her ship stemmed from her upbringing. She was a child of frontier asteroid prospectors; failing to know about the status of every seam and system of your ship could be fatal.

She finished her diagnostics and shut down the monitor walls and holographic display with a thought. The neural pickups in the chair read her brain activity and deactivated the systems. The image of deep space faded, leaving her in a room with white, glowing walls, ceiling and floor. She slipped out of the chair and stretched.

"Okay, the Meerkat is all yours," Chastity said.

"As it should be."

Chastity shook her head and left the Command Deck. Although she was the only crew, the ship interior was built to be as open as possible with wide, vaulted halls. Chastity took the extra step of decorating the ship with as many personal touches as she could manage. The floors were covered with plush carpets from across the Republic. Some walls were painted with scenes from the worlds she visited. Others displayed shifting images from across the Republic. Verdant forests, crashing waves, and lush grasslands slid across paper-thin video displays.

"Would you like a meal?" Hippolyte asked. As on the Command Deck, her voice flowed from all the interior surfaces.

"No thank you. I'm heading to my room for some rest."

"Rest. Is that what we're calling your onanistic escapades?"

"You know," Chastity said as she arrived at her bedroom, "you can be a real bitch sometimes."

"Blame my programmers."

Chasity's bedroom was one of the largest chambers on the ship. In the center was a massive circular bed. Above the bed, folded against the ceiling, was the black metal frame of her virtual reality web.

"Privacy field on," Chastity said. Her room was now blocked from Hippolyte's sensors. Her bedroom was the only area on the ship equipped with the field, creating a refuge from Hippolyte's surveillance.

She stripped off her scarlet jumpsuit and stretched her nude body out on the bed. She took a moment to luxuriate in the feel of silk sheets against her skin. Then she lay still on her back.

"Activate VR web. Load The Gardens of Versailles environment," she said, closing her eyes and smiling in anticipation.

The VR frame unfolded. Delicate black arm hung with softly glowing wires descended, hugging her nude body. She exhaled contentedly as her nervous system synchronized with the computer. The feel of the silk sheets against her body, the slight chill of the air conditioning, the almost subliminal hum of the fusion engine deep in the bowels of the ship, all melt away in waves. For a moment she felt detached from reality. Her body no longer registered the real world, but the sensations of the artificial one had yet to take effect. Some people described that moment as floating; but Chastity thought it felt like nothingness. She imagined she was a universe onto herself, alone in a void.

The web of fibers glowed emerald green. They were the neural induction filaments that allowed the virtual reality system to send information directly into her nervous system. In the real world, the only sign of life was the slow rise and fall of her chest. In the virtual world, the nothingness faded as the illusory environment took shape.

Chastity stood in an ornate drawing room, decorated in the style of Versailles. Paintings of kings and queens, long dead and forgotten except as decorations, hung on pale blue walls. Golden cherubs perched in the corners, staring down at her with beaming smiles and dead eyes.

She frowned at the cherubs. I'll have to get rid of those. Too creepy.

Her attention was drawn by a warm breeze that caressed her skin. She went to one of the open windows and swept the diaphanous yellow curtains aside. A brilliant green lawn dotted with islands of red, yellow, and purple flowers extended to the horizon. The sky was a perfect light blue, decorated with a few shreds of wispy clouds. She let out a sigh. It was beautiful. That it wasn't real didn't detract from its beauty.

This is gorgeous. The designers did a great job.

Chastity appreciated the effort the programmers put into the environment. Everything had depth to it and looked real; in cheap virtual worlds background objects often had a flat appearance or were poorly resolved, since the user couldn't interact with them. She also appreciated the mix of first-person and third-person perspectives. The best virtual realities offered this kind of experience, allowing the user to be immersed in the unreal world around them, both as themselves and with a god-like perspective of the entire environment. It was like being in a movie, while also sitting in a theater, watching yourself on the screen.

She left the window and walked across the lacquered floor to a full length mirror. She wanted to check herself out before the games began.

Not bad.

Her black hair was arranged in a complex pile, one that had gone in and out of fashion over the centuries, but fit the setting. A black corset was cinched tightly around her waist and pushed her ample breasts up and together, creating a tantalizing expanse of brown flesh that threatened to burst out of the silk and bone-ribbed constraints. Her lean legs were covered by shear black stockings that ended mid-thigh and were attached to the bottom of the corset by delicate silk straps and tiny golden buckles. She wore black leather ankle boots with stubby 2 inch heels. She wasn't wearing panties, something that caused her to giggle when she saw that the program had replaced her normally shaved pubic region with a more time-period correct patch of dark hair.

"At least I'm trimmed."

She heard the clack of heels on the lacquered floor and turned. She was impressed with the three simulacrums that entered the room.

Her Commander, Dana Cromwell - or, rather, a body scan that Dana gave her - was flanked by two women. Chastity and Dana had a casual relationship, which was not uncommon in the Force. Given the nature of Ranger duties, it was difficult to maintain anything more serious. She had been nice enough, however, to exchange body scans with Chastity the last time they were together.

Dana's fit body was encased in tight red leather pants, a white silk blouse under a red leather waist coat and knee length black leather boots. Her long blonde hair was pulled back in a tight pony tail. In one hand she held a black riding crop. In the other, chains that led to the collars the two women wore.

The women stood to either side of her, motionless. Chastity liked their well muscled bodies. Unlike the lean, cut figures of Chastity and Dana, the women were built like body-builders with bulging biceps and thighs and etched abdominal muscles. Their breasts were moderate-sized and perky. The nipples were pierced - the one to the right of Dana with gold bars, the one to the left with silver. Both had long auburn ponytails, held by gleaming steel hair rings. They were also equipped with a thick, ten inch - and period inappropriate - pink latex dildo, strapped to their bodies with red leather harnesses. Other than heavy iron collars and strap-ons, they wore paper-mâché dog masks. They were supposed to look like hunting hounds. With their slit eyes and long snouts, however, Chastity thought they were more wolfish.

"Well, it looks like our quarry is ready," Dana said. Her voice was cold and even. Just hearing it was enough to excite Chastity. Seeing Dana's full lips curl up in a wicked smile sent a shiver of excitement down her spine.

Dana would never dress like this. Or would she? Maybe I should ask, next time.

"Ready for what?" Chastity said.

Dana crossed the room, the women trailing behind her. She stopped in front of Chastity. Her brilliant blue eyes narrowed slightly. "Why, for the hunt, you silly girl. You're our prey, today. Whichever hound traps you first, gets to have you first." She tugged the chains lightly. "My money is on Gold. You're her type."

Like most VR programs of any sophistication, this was a sandbox world, one in which there was no set narrative. The only constant would be the overall look of the world; within it, almost anything could happen. Chastity had opted to let the program create the initial storyline, based on her psychometric profile. She had not anticipated this scenario.

I like being pursued, but usually not so literally.

"I see. And, if they can't catch me?"

Dana laughed softly. Chastity had never actually heard her laugh - even in bed, she maintained a serious, stoic manner. But she wouldn't be surprised if the tinkling whisper was a close approximation of the real thing.

"My hounds have never failed me," Dana said. She ran the tip of her riding crop up the outside of Chastity's thigh. "You do look like you're fit, though. You should give us good sport. You have a five minute head start. I suggest you use it."

Chastity, getting into the role, said, "I haven't been caught yet. And I doubt these two are up to the task."

She quickly left the room, the soft laughter of Dana echoing after her. She went down the wide, ornate main stair case. Even as she felt the thrill of being chased start to overtake her, she marveled at how well made the VR world was. The rich dark veins of the marble stairs popped out as she dashed down them. The banister at the bottom of the staircase was adorned with a triton, half man, half fish. She noted the golden statue had an enormous phallus. The walls were covered in increasingly erotic art. While the starting room had tame portraits, here were paintings of those same kings and queens engaged in all manner of debaucheries.

No time for sightseeing.

She emerged from the palace onto the ground she had admired before. Her goal was to reach a small copse of woods that lay across the carpet of green grass. She took a moment to glance behind her. The two women emerged from the palace running. Sauntering behind them was Dana, a slash of vibrant red against the white building behind her.

Chastity increased her pace as she entered the woods. She was immediately aware of the cool embrace of the trees. Sunlight filtered weakly through the thick canopy, creating small pools of light. She glanced around. Nothing but trees. She had lost track of the women. Her heart was pounding with excitement. She knew she would be caught; that was the whole point of the simulation. But the game still elated her.

She heard a growl to one side. She turned and saw Silver peering around a tree at her. She stepped from behind it. The chain was looped around her shoulders, clinking as the links struck against each other. Her hands were on the dildo, stroking the shaft.

This program is worth every credit.

Chastity laughed with excitement and started to run again.

Dana's stern voice echoed among the trees. "You can't get away,little fox. The hounds have your scent."

Chastity burst from the forest into a brightly lit clearing. She looked around, realizing that the trees were packed so tightly together, that the only way out was through the opening she had emerged from. She turned to run back into the forest and saw that it was too late. The two women were already entering the clearing. Their muscular bodies gleamed with sweat. They stood tall, muscles tense, ready to pounce on her. She backed away, stopping in the middle of the clearing.

Dana left the forest, her red leather seeming to glow like fire in the sunlight.

"A good chase. But, not good enough."

Dana retrieved the chains from the women. They trailed obediently after her as she approached Chastity.

"Now, for our prize."

She handed the riding crop to one of the women. Chastity stood perfectly still as Dana walked up to her and ran her long, delicate fingers over Chastity's bare thighs. She moved behind Chastity, drawing a line with the tip of her index finger between Chastity's toned buttocks. She ran the finger over her anus, eliciting a shudder.

Is she going to stick it in?

"Very nice," Dana said, stepping to Chastity's side, "Since my hounds both found you, it is only fair that they both get to have you. Isn't that right, little fox?"

Chastity was ready to do whatever the simulacrum of her commander wanted. She replied with a breathy, "Oh, yes please."

"Good girl. On your hands and knees."

Chastity hastened to get into position. She could feel the dew heavy grass beneath her hands and knees, the sun on the bare flesh of her ass as she stuck it up and out. She looked down at the ground, waiting for the virtual women to use her body.

Chastity heard the clatter of chains. She felt strong, smooth hands on her thighs. She felt the thick shaft of a dildo rest between the cleft of her buttocks as Gold knelt behind her. She shivered with anticipation. Dana stood before her, close enough that Chastity could her distorted reflection in the mirror polish of her boots. She could see that her elaborate hair had come undone and was collapsing into a wild black mass. Her eyes shone with lust. She could even see the masked woman behind her, nipple rods glinting in the sunlight, waiting for the command from Dana to enter her. It was an odd effect, lending a surreal feeling to the simulation. Chastity liked it. She liked watching herself have sex, whether in a computer created fantasy or the real world.

Dana placed the tip of her riding crop under Chastity's chin and used it to raise her head. Dana's ice blue eyes regarded the woman kneeling before her with a severe, cold lust. Chastity recognized that expression. It was how Dana looked the first time she took Chastity to bed.

"After my hounds are done with you, you're mine. Do you understand? I'm going to do things to your body you can't imagine."

I have a really good imagination, Chastity thought, but this is turning out to be a great program.

Dana position herself next to Chastity. She struck one buttock with the riding crop, just hard enough to leave a red mark. The sting made Chastity bite her lip. She wanted more.

"You may fuck her ass," Dana said to the women, "her pussy is mine."

Chastity wasn't really into anal sex, but she didn't want to interrupt the flow of the program by pausing it. She made a mental note to change the preference settings later.

As the woman spread her buttocks and prepared to enter her, she relaxed as much as she could. She felt the warm splatted of salvia on her anus as Dana spat on it.

"To help smooth the entry," Dana said. "Here, let me help."

She squatted next to Chastity. She took hold of the Gold's dildo and lined it up with Chastity's anus. Chasity groaned as the tip of the head press against her.

"Ready, little fox?" Dana said.

Chastity was about to say, "Yes, fuck me," when she heard Hippolyte's voice.

"Well, this is enlightening."

Chastity let out an exasperated sigh. Great timing.

Chastity looked to one side. Hippolyte's virtual avatar was standing there, her thin lips curled in an amused smirk. The avatar was of a tall, willowy brunette, dressed in a flowing, diaphanous dress. A silver ankh was on a gold chain around her neck. Chastity had asked about this affectation, but had never been given a straight answer.

"Who is this?" the Dana simulation demanded.

"Oh, come on. Program pause," Chastity said. Everything froze in place except for Chastity and Hippolyte.

"What the hell," Chastity said, standing up. "I have a privacy field up for a reason."

"Priority override. You have an incoming message from command. Perhaps the Commander wants to fuck your ass with her riding crop."

"Not even close to funny," Chastity said, annoyed at being interrupted and at being a source of entertainment for her computer companion. "End program."

The world of women in dog masks and bright, sunlit skies disappeared. She was on her bed, her senses returning as the VR web retracted into the ceiling. She sat up and took a moment to get her bearings. She always found coming out of a VR session disorienting. She was wet and horny. She wanted to stretch out and masturbate, but couldn't ignore a priority communication.

"Ranger Jones, whenever you'd like to do your job, just let me know."

Chastity sighed in frustration. She took a tunic from her closet and slipped it on. The slippery Tauran Spiderweave caressed her erect nipples, sending little tremors of a pleasure through her body.

Even my clothing is being difficult.

"Ranger Jones, are you still with us?"

"I'm coming, I'm coming."

"No, I don't think you did."

Chastity made her way to the command deck. Chastity slipped into the comfortable contours of the chair. She felt the smooth, warm material shift to fit her body. As she settled in, the system displays shimmered into existence in the space around her.

"The message is audio only. I'm sure you can come up with some stimulating visuals on your own."

Chastity began to give serious thought to deleting Hippolyte's vocal systems.

ssloane
ssloane
8 Followers
12