Ch. 01 - Discovering Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Declan obliged, starting to move his hips back and forth, deeper into her mouth until he felt the back of her throat, and Henri jolted with a gag. When he felt that reflex, Declan immediately let go of her hair and pulled out, looking down at Henri. She was looking back up at him with a smile on her face as she spat, the gag causing a build up of drool which she let flow down her cheeks.

'Are you ok?' Declan asked. He had never made someone gag like that before, and an anxiety had hit him like a freight train.

'Oh Daddy, I love it.' Henri gasped her words. 'Honestly, make me gag, fuck my face. Please Daddy.'

Once more, Declan had no words but stepped back forward and fed his dripping, throbbing cock back into her mouth, holding her head once more. Henri was seeming to cede control of her head to him so he tightened his grip and started to thrust with a little more confidence, now six inches in her mouth, hitting her throat over and over. Each time she gagged, he pulled back a little, watching as drool dripped from her mouth, before pressing back into her throat.

As Declan was fucking her mouth with more vigour, Henri was dripping, she needed something. Her pussy was throbbing under her shorts. She reached down with both hands and lifted her hips, yanking her shorts down. With no panties underneath, they had developed a big, deeply dark wet patch. Declan watched as she bared her pussy to him and spread her legs. She moved a hand to her thigh and slid it up before rubbing two fingers up and down the slick lips, then circling over her clit. With her other hand, she took Declan's free hand and moved it down her body, letting Declan replace her hand.

He throbbed once more, this time feeling his shaft stretch inside Henri's mouth as he continued to thrust, making her gag and drool. Her pussy felt so wet under his fingers. He stroked up and down, teasing the tip of his middle finger against the lips and around her clit. Then, he sank that finger into her. He began to work it in and out slowly, his entire finger slipping into her dripping folds. Henri closed her eyes and moaned with approval around his cock. Declan smiled and started to work his finger faster.

As Declan increased the pace of his fingering, Henri started to buck her hips, grinding her clit against the palm of his hand. She wanted to moan out loud, to scream, but her mouth was now being thoroughly used by Declan, who had a solid grip on her hair and was thrusting harder, his balls slapping her nose every time he impaled her throat. She opened her eyes briefly and looked up. All she could see, through the streams of drool coating her face, was Declan, and cock. All she could feel was Declan's finger in her pussy, her thighs slick with her juices, and the pleasure coursing through her body, waves pulsing through her stomach, intensified by the periods of lack of oxygen.

The Declan added a second finger, and her senses become overwhelmed. She lifted her hands, fingers locked and curled, and slapped at the bed, Declan's legs, anything she could find to connect with. She let out a silent scream as she came over Declan's fingers, her back arching, every muscle in her body tensed, and locked her thighs shut around his hand. After a few moments, she relaxed, her legs falling open slightly. She moved a hand to Declan's wrist and pulled his hand away, looking up at him. Declan smiled back down and lifted his fingers to his lips, making a show of licking the juices off. Henri watched, smiling slightly around his cock.

Then they both stopped for a moment at a particular sound. That sound was the rattling of keys in the front door. Then voices as Neville, Helena and Trish piled into the corridor outside Declan's room. As the door was closed behind them, and they were taking their coats off, Henri pulled away from Declan, taking his cock out of her mouth. Declan, in that moment, felt a punch of disappointment. He adored this moment, and playing with Henri had been beyond anything he had imagined, but he really needed to cum. So it goes, as the old saying goes, he thought to himself, trying to hide his disappointment.

But Henri grinned.

She grinned the biggest grin and shifted off the bed to the floor, kneeling in front of Declan, looking up at him with those huge, blue eyes. She reached up and took hold of his cock, dripping with her drool and pre cum, and started to stroke, first one hand, then pumping his shaft with both hands. Declan groaned as he felt his balls start to tighten as she stroked him. She pursed her lips and let a blob of drool cascade from her mouth to her chest. Declan was on the verge, his turn to get overwhelmed by his sense. Then Henri added one more delicious thing.

'Cum for me, Daddy' She said, loudly, as she squeezed his throbbing shaft. 'Give me all your cum from that big, fat cock. Feed me. Daddy.' Declan couldn't hold it back any longer. He put his hands on her head as his cock throbbed one last, almost painful throb, the head swelling until the first stream of cum arced out and struck Henri across the cheek.

'For fuck's sake' Helena's Scottish voice pierced through the wall. There was the slamming of a door as the corridor emptied of the three of them. Declan could not have cared one bit. He looked down at Henri, face and breasts splashed with the most intense orgasm of his life. He leant down and kissed her. This time, an odd kiss, mixed with a hint of his own cum, but he was not phased.

'I should get you a towel.' Declan smiled down at her.

'That would be a good idea.' Henri said with a light giggle. 'And another cig wouldn't be a bad idea either.'

The two of them got cleaned up. Declan started to pull his boxers back on as Henri found her shorts down the side of the bed. Henri looked around at him and shook her head.

'No, no.' She gave him a glint with her eyes. 'Those stay off tonight OK. I know you think you have to cover everything up, even with yourself' she stepped towards him and placed a hand on his chest 'but trust me, I know a lot of girls that would want a piece of this.'

'Henri, tonight has been incredible' Declan placed his hand over hers on his chest 'but you're just talk shit now.'

She smiled and kissed his cheek. 'We'll see.'

They got back under the covers and cuddled up together, sitting upright as they shared a last cigarette of the night. Eventually, the worked their way horizontal. Henri turned away from Declan and took his arm, wrapping it over her shoulder and they drifted into a satisfied sleep, spooned up together.

*****************************************

Declan started to stir as the midday sun filtered through the curtains. Three things occurred to him in the first 5 minutes of bare consciousness. Firstly, Henri was gone. Declan was disappointed but he had expected it. Maybe she woke up during the night, came to her senses and fled. He worried for a moment that the previous night, no matter how wonderful it was, had spoiled their friendship. Not spoiled, completely fucked it out of existence. He needed to text her. As he was feeling around the bed for his phone, his fingers batted upon a piece of paper. He picked it up and lifted it above him to read.

TELL YOUR WHORE TO KEEP IT DOWN NEXT TIME. WE DON'T EXPECT THIS KIND OF SHIT IN THIS HOUSE.

Declan cursed to himself. He was sick of their shit. He'd had to listen to Neville and Helena fuck each other in the room above his for 6 months. He kept looking for his phone as an anger began to rise in his chest. After a few moments, and other inch of bile, he found it. He opened his messaging app and his eyes went wide. There were several message from Henri. He clicked on their chat and the first thing he saw was a picture. A picture of him, naked, in his bed, with the following message.

I couldn't resist taking this. Memories, you know? I'm definitely going to be sharing this with a few friends. I think they would be very interested. Might even get posters made up, whore out that delicious cock. What do you think, Daddy? ;)

Declan couldn't help but laugh out loud to himself as he read those words. He laid back down and let the memories of last night wash over him as he slid his hand down over his stomach.

12