Ch. 01 - Emma's Dream

Story Info
Emma's first time with Gavin gets messy.
3k words
4.47
3.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gavin rang the doorbell just as I clasped my bra behind my back. I decided to wear the new lingerie set I had bought a week prior, not for any occasion in particular, but just because I wanted to wear something very sexy for him. The bra cups were a deep red color with black lace and floral design. My boobs were more than adequately supported and put on display for Gavin's viewing pleasure. In fact, I don't recall ever having a bra that made my tits look this good. I bought a 32DD, which I had just learned was my correct size after getting properly fitted, and I was amazed at how much better this new bra felt. The panties were silk, the same deep red color, and had black lace trim. My rear was covered mostly, but gave a peek of my firm ass cheeks. I opened the door to greet Gavin, who gasped when he took in the sight of me in my new outfit.

"Wow, Emma, you look amazing," he said, eyeing me up and down, almost drooling. "I came overdressed it seems."

"Nonsense. Come in, and thanks for the compliment," I said, twirling around to show off my sexy outfit and body. "And you won't be dressed for long, I promise. Make yourself comfortable on the sofa. I'll get some wine."

I went to the kitchen and poured two glasses of red wine. I made sure to push my boobs up a little more before heading back to the living room.

"You have a nice place, Emma. I like the decor," Gavin said as he looked around. Eventually his eyes fell upon my breasts and his lips turned up in a slight smile. "You're tits look fabulous as well."

"Thank you," I replied, handing Gavin a glass of wine. As Gavin took a sip, I knelt down in front of him.

"Now, let's do something about you being overdressed," I said as I unbuckled his belt.

"Not wasting any time, huh? You're my kind of girl." He took another sip of wine.

"Tell me what else you like in a girl," I said, unzipping his pants.

"Let's see," he paused, thinking. "I like a brunette. Athletic body. Big boobs is a must. And good at sucking cock."

"Well, I can tell you I'm all of those things," I said, opening the fly of his pants. I couldn't help but smile at the outline of his cock in his underwear. A portion of his member was still hidden under his pants so I couldn't tell how long it was, but the shaft was quite girthy. "Mmm, looks pretty big," I said looking up in to his blue eyes. I slowly reached into the access hole of his boxers and felt for his penis. I grabbed hold of the thick shaft and worked his half-hard cock out through the front of his underwear. I let out an audible gasp. "Oh, Gavin, it's enormous!" In my hand was a monster of a penis. I couldn't even comprehend the size of it at first, and it wasn't even hard. I moved it around to get a good look at the entirety of it.

"I'm glad you like it," Gavin said. "To be honest, I've yet to meet a girl who wasn't afraid of it."

"Are you kidding? It's magnificent," I said in pure enjoyment. I took hold of the base with one hand and used my other hand to softly stroke the upper half.

"Fuck, it feels so good in my hands." I kept stroking slowly, watching it grow longer and harder. Soon it was rock hard in my two-handed grip, my fingers barely wrapping half way around the huge shaft.

"I'm not gonna lie, I don't know if I can even get this thing in my mouth, but I have to try," I said with a bewildered look on my face.

"I'd love that, Emma," Gavin said, putting his wine glass on the side table. He then shifted himself lower on the couch, which presented his huge piece even closer to my face. It was then that I made the assertion that it was at least a foot long. I could feel the blood pumping in the veins of his shaft as I gently stroked it with both hands. I realized I had to get up from my knees in order to be in a position to get my mouth on it. I rose to my feet and bent over at the waist so my head was directly over top of his throbbing pole. From this angle the head looked absolutely massive, a giant engorged mushroom cap of soft flesh. I wanted it in my mouth so badly.

"It's so fucking big," I said to myself as I prepared myself to stuff my mouth full of Gavin's huge piece. I lowered my head and licked all around the cap before sliding my lips over it. Surprisingly, the whole head slipped right in my mouth, filling it completely. I was lucky to not have much of a gag reflex and never had a problem deep throating any normal cock. Gavin's cock was not normal, however, and would be a challenge to say the least. Both the length and the girth had me worried, especially since the first go at sucking more of him into my mouth caused me to gag slightly, so I held him in my mouth for a bit, running my tongue over his glans.

"Shit, Emma. That feels good," Gavin said, placing his hand on the back of my head. He applied a little bit of pressure, encouraging me to try again. I managed to relax my jaw more and this time I slid my mouth about a third of the way down his shaft. I felt the tip press against the back of my throat and moaned. My saliva was now running in streams down the rest of his length and I used it to stroke him with two hands. The feeling of my mouth being filled by Gavin's enormous cock was turning me on, but I couldn't do it for long. I had to rest my jaw. I continued to stroke faster as I pulled him out of my mouth.

"God, I love how your dick feels in my mouth," I said.

"It feels amazing for me, too. I've never had a girl take so much of me in her mouth."

"Oh, don't worry, baby. I'm gonna try and get even more down my throat." I kept stroking him with one hand as I moved myself up and kissed him. He reached around me and unhooked my bra. Our tongues wrestled as he slid the straps off of my shoulders. I let go of his cock and stood up, removing my bra completely. Gavin's eyes lit up at the sight of my large breasts out in the open. I leaned down and we kissed harder and longer, his hands groping my melons fervently.

"Your tits are fucking perfect, Emma. Better than I had ever imagined," he said, catching his breath.

"I'm glad you like them." I grabbed my left boob and served it to his mouth, which he greedily took in. I pressed my big breast into his face while he sucked hard and flicked his tongue across my hard nipple. I moaned and ran my other hand over my panties, which were soaked. I knew I was turned on, but I was shocked at how wet I was. I slipped my hand under the silk fabric and massaged my clit while Gavin sucked masterfully at my breast. He took over with his hands, one on each boob, and took turns sucking one and then the other while I slipped a finger into my sopping pussy. I fingered myself for a minute or two before pulling my hand out from my crotch.

"I need to suck your huge cock again. I wanna feel it in my throat," I said as I shoved my drenched finger into Gavin's mouth. He obliged in sucking my finger clean.

"I would love that, but I want to taste more of your pussy, it's delicious," he said as he lifted me off of him. He stood and removed his pants and underwear, his freakishly giant cock sticking straight out from his waist. He then took his shirt off, revealing his toned abs and chest, before laying down on the carpeted floor. I took the hint that he wanted to be in the sixty-nine position, so without hesitating I removed my panties, got down on all fours over top of him and lowered my dripping wet pussy onto his face. He moaned and started lapping at my slit like a thirsty dog, then sucked hard on my engorged clit.

"Oh fuck," I shouted in pleasure. "That's it, baby, right there." Gavin continued to suck and lick my cunt like nobody ever had before. I couldn't control myself and ground my pussy into his face as I felt an orgasm coming on. He sucked my clit into his mouth and rapidly flitted his tongue across it, sending shivers through my whole body.

"Oh, god, yes!," I screamed out as a powerful orgasm swept over me. I collapsed onto him, instinctively taking hold of his thick cock and began stroking it hard and fast as he continued to ravage my love button with his tongue. My whole body convulsed and writhed with ecstasy and I was sure I covered his face with a deluge of pussy juice. He moaned loudly and said something incoherent, muffled by my cunt pressed into his face. I slowed the pace of stroking his beautiful cock as my orgasm subsided.

"Fuck, that was the best orgasm I've ever had," I said, breathing heavily.

"It must have been good, you came all over my face," Gavin said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I should have warned you, it gets a little messy down there."

"I loved every bit of it. In fact, I want more," Gavin said excitedly before diving his face back into my pussy.

"God, yes!," I belted out. I quickly returned the favor and stuffed his huge cock into my mouth, sucking as fast and hard as I could while stroking to match. I took a break every now and then to catch my breath and rest my jaw, stroking with both hands. All the while, Gavin feasted on my soaking wet pussy. I continued sucking his pole, successfully taking more and more of it into my mouth. It wasn't long, however, before I felt another orgasm building inside me. I pulled his cock out of my mouth.

"Just like that, baby. I'm gonna cum again," I warned, then continued sucking Gavin's glorious cock. He did that same trick as before, sucking and licking my clit like a fiend, until I was sent over the edge. My body trembled and my hips bucked as I held his cock in my mouth. The feeling of my mouth being stuffed and Gavin's expert licking gave me an even more powerful orgasm. This time I felt the rush of cum exlplode from my pussy, drenching Gavin's face once more.

"Mmm, fuck yeah, baby. Squirt all over my face," he said. I tried to respond, but it came out as a muffled moaning sound since my mouth was full of cock. I reluctantly pulled him out and tried again.

"Baby, that was even better than the first."

"Mm hmm," was all Gavin said as he went back to eating me out. As I stroked his cock I felt that it was much more slippery than it had been and I looked down in amazement to find a copious amount of precum flowing from the tip.

"Wow, that's a lot of precum," I said as I rubbed it all around the head. I was utterly shocked to see it continue to flow out in a steady stream, running down the long shaft and over his balls, which seemed to look slightly swollen. Gavin paused from his pussy licking.

"Is that a lot?," he asked. "I just thought that was normal."

"No, I mean, I've never seen anything like it." Again, I used my fingers to spread it all around his cock head, even plugging the hole with my finger for a second, then removing it, only to watch as fluid started to flow out again.

"Do you like it?," Gavin asked, slight concern in his voice.

"Are you kidding? I love it!" I sucked his cock back into my mouth, now with the added bonus of his precum flowing into my tongue. I bobbed my head up and down and stroked in rhythm as Gavin went back to business. It wasn't long before my mouth was full of the sweet, sticky fluid and I had to swallow. I gulped it down and, in doing so, I managed to take a couple more inches of Gavin's huge pole down my throat. More precum filled my mouth, I swallowed once more and I was able to take a couple more inches of him in. Before I knew it, I bottomed out. I had done it, I took his whole, twelve inch-plus dick down my throat.

"Oh my god, that feels fucking amazing," Gavin said. I then felt him shuffle around and next thing I knew he shoved his fingers in my pussy. I moaned loudly around his cock as he finger fucked my pussy. I slid my mouth back up his shaft and the quickly buried it down my throat once more. That was all my jaw could take, however, and I pulled him out in a loud gasp.

"Oh my god, Gavin. I'm in fucking heaven right now. Fuck yes, keep fingering me like that," I demanded. He did as he was told, jamming his fingers in and out of my pussy, filling the room with sloshing and squishing sounds.

"Fuck yeah baby, cum for me," he begged.

"I'm close, baby," I said. I used the ridiculous amount of clear fluid streaming from his cock to lube up the entire thing and began stroking it faster and harder than ever. I noticed his balls looked even more swollen than before. They had to have doubled in size. It didn't click in my head at the time what was going on with his balls, but I felt his cock tense up, which could only mean he was getting close as well.

"Baby, I'm going to cum soon too," he affirmed. He plunged one of his fingers deep in my pussy and massaged my g-spot with the other. His thumb found my clit and rubbed it in circles. My hands worked his massive cock in unison as I felt it tense up and twitch.

"Fuck, here it comes!," Gavin warned, just as my own orgasm took hold.

Both of our bodies convulsed in sync as cum shot like a fire hose from Gavin's cock. I was almost numb to my own orgasm as I watched in awe as blast after blast of thick, white jizz fired into the air, soaring over my head and splattering all around us. His giant cock pulsed in my hands as my body trembled with pleasure for the third time. Gavin pulled his fingers out of my pussy just in time for a massive deluge of girl cum to spray him once more.

"Jesus, that's a lot of cum," I exclaimed, wide eyed, as a huge blast flew past my face and splattered on my back. Not wanting any more to go to waste I lowered my head and took his cock head into my mouth, but not before a massive spurt of cum caught me in the cheek. I moaned as cum filled my mouth quicker than I expected. I was barely able to swallow the huge load before my mouth was filled a second time. Gavin went back to sucking and lapping at my pussy, moaning loudly with pleasure. I, too, moaned again as another hot load filled my mouth. I lost count of how many loads of Gavin's delicious cum I swallowed at ten. I even had another mini orgasm before his ended. I took him out of my mouth and flinched in surprise as another fairly large spurt of cum hit me in the face, some of it going up my nose. Three more followed and I took him back in my mouth, not believing how long his orgasm was lasting. I sucked his cock and swallowed another full load of cum. I made sure to keep him in my mouth until I was sure he was done.

"Damn, Emma, that was incredible!," Gavin said, breathing heavily. I removed his dick from my mouth and sat up, my drenched pussy on his chest. I looked around, then back over my shoulder at Gavin. His face and hair were soaked from my squirts. There was cum all over the place. It was on the couch, all over the carpet, and all over my back, which I could feel sliding down to my ass. I even had some in my hair.

"That was incredible. I've never seen so much cum in my life. I must have swallowed a gallon of it. And look at all of it, it's everywhere."

"Whoa, you're right. It is everywhere. I'm sorry," Gavin said.

I stood up over him and looked at his now limp cock, smiling. "You've just made my dream, Gavin. Did you know that?"

"No, what do you mean?," he asked, standing up himself.

"I've always wanted to have a big cock like yours stuffed in my holes. And I don't know if you could tell, but I love cum. Yours is delicious by the way. And lastly, you love getting showered by my squirting pussy. You're the whole package." I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him long and hard.

"I'm happy that you're so happy," he said, smiling.

"Now there's only one thing left to complete my fantasy."

"And what's that?"

"You have to fuck me with that big, beautiful cock of yours," I said in a low, seductive voice. I grabbed hold of his massive dick and planted a long deep kiss on his wet lips.