Ch. 01: Violently Assaulted in my Home

Story Info
He made me feel so weak & helpless which made me submissive.
6.2k words
3.91
20.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my senior year, last weekend before Thanksgiving break. I was hanging out with my friends Alicia & Olivia at the beach in our swimsuits enjoying the weekend.

I was a chubby girl so I wore a one piece while Alicia & Olivia wore 2 piece swimsuits. I had a pear shaped body that I was kind of embarrassed about. It wasn't completely a pear as my butt was sticking out like there was a bump in the shape. My one piece really exposed my figure but it covered my chubby stomach.

While hanging out at the beach, the boys Andy, Jeremy, and Simon came to see us. They were going to study with us after to prepare for the big exam before the break. All of us studied together often but it was the first time all of us were at the beach together.

When it was time to go, I started to pick things up from the floor to pack up. Alicia walked with Olivia to Alicia's car to bring it closer. I can overhear Jeremy and Simon talking about their car too.

"Andy, are you coming with us to the car? We're about to leave for Diana's house." Simon tells Andy.

There was no response from Andy which made me slightly turn my head for half a second while I was on the floor to get a quick glance at him. He was facing in my direction.

"Andy, are you listening?"

I turn around to actually look at Andy and saw that he was looking directly at me. We stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds before...

"Andy!" Simon raises his voice.

"Huh? I'm sorry what were you saying Simon? I was a little distracted by... just thinking of stuff." Andy replied.

"Are you coming to the car with us?" Simon repeats his question.

"No, I'll wait here until Alicia & Olivia bring their car closer to pick up Diana. You guys can go first. I'll get my car later."

I turn my head again for a quick glance to see that Andy was still staring in my direction. His stare was like a stone gaze. I turned away quickly as it scared me a little.

Then he walks towards me and stops to ask me, "Do you still need any help Diana?" & I respond "No no, I'm just about finished."

"Ok just seeing if you needed help." So he just stood there looking down at me waiting for me to finish.

"Ok I'm done, we're ready to go." Andy immediately crouches behind me. "Here Diana, let me help you get up." Before I could respond, he grabbed onto my shoulders and lifted me up. It seemed kind of funny that he asked to help me up, then a little awkward that he grabbed my shoulders. "Ok... thanks Andy."

Afterwards we got picked up and started heading towards my house.

They came over to my house to study for our last week of exams. We were gathered around my dining table getting ready to study. I changed into very comfortable clothes such as my tight white t-shirt and leggings. I was a chubby girl so I usually wore baggy clothes to try and cover up my body at school. I had 44H breasts and wore size 16 pants. But I don't think people were able to tell that I had large breasts since I usually wore a minimizer bra on top of the baggy clothing to school as I was uncomfortable with how my large breasts were compared to every other girl. And I always wore loose pants or dresses as wearing tight pants really made my butt stick out. I was slightly embarrassed of my plus size figure but these were my close friends so I did not feel the need.

As we got distracted and started talking about other stuff than schoolwork, Andy remained at his studies. Andy was the smart one from the group. As I looked at him, he was completely lost in the book. His eyes were just staring down at the words with intensity. Like he was very focused that nothing would be able to distract him. He always solved most of the problems for us. We were all nerds but he was the nerdiest. He was quiet most of the time so we never knew what he was thinking about.

"Yeah so my parents left for the weekend with my sisters so I have the house all to myself! They'll be back on Monday." I said to everyone.

"Hey what's up, party at Diana's? Should I invite the football team?" Jeremy jokingly asked.

"No parties here, you know I don't even really like going to parties" I replied.

"You're always going to parties because of your football team."

"You know there's a party at David's today that we're going to right?" Simon addressed Jeremy before asking Alicia & Olivia, "Are you girls going?" Alicia said she was going and Diana said she wasn't.

"What about you Andy?" Jeremy asks.

"I'll think about it and let you guys know." Andy responds.

"Hey Diana, can you get us some juice from the fridge?" Alicia requests.

I get up and go to the kitchen to grab some styrofoam cups from the shelf when all of a sudden, the kitchenware falls. Luckily it did not hit me nor did anything break.

"Are you okay? Do you need help Diana?" Jeremy asks.

Andy immediately gets out of his seat. "I'll go help Diana pick everything up." He swiftly walks to the kitchen.

As I am bent over picking up all the kitchenware, I felt Andy behind me just standing there for a few seconds. It was long enough to make me wonder as I turned my head around for a quick second and asked him, "Do you want to help?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm just looking at... where to begin," he responds. Confused by his response, I told him just start anywhere, it's all over the floor.

As I continued picking things up, he stood there for a few more seconds just hovering right behind me as I was crouched on the floor. I wondered why he was just watching me from behind. Then he got down and started to pick things up after a few seconds. But it felt really weird knowing that he was just staring at me from behind while I was on the floor. Like why would he do that? But I guess he seemed kind of distracted today so I thought nothing of it.

We studied until evening so now everyone was getting ready to go to the party except me. "So Andy, what are you going to do? You coming?" Simon asks to which Andy replies "maybe next time, I'm going to pass today."

A few minutes later the sun was setting and everyone had left the house and I was here all alone until Monday. I made some dinner, ate, and decided to take a shower afterwards around 8pm. After getting out of the shower, I dried myself and put on my tanktop with no bra in the restroom. It felt comfortable to let my breasts free. I was alone and did not have to wear a bra. Then I put on my shortest leggings and let my thighs have some breathing space. My thighs looked a lot bigger than when they weren't being squeezed by my pants.

--THE HOME INVASION--

The moment I walked out of the restroom, I let out a scream and fell back against the wall from sudden shock. Then I sat on the floor surprised that the first thing I saw outside this door was Andy. Just standing there. The hallways were dimly lit from other lights around the house as nighttime came while I was in the shower so I didn't turn on the hallway lights.

"Hey Diana. Sorry to scare you like that but I left my notepad at your house earlier so I came back to pick it up. Are you ok?"

I'm still in a state of shock as I continue to sit on the floor in a hallway that was barely lit. "I'm ok. Were you able to find it? It's fine as long as you find it. That's good." Due to being in shock, I struggled and stuttered with my response.

"Yea I found it. But I have something else to tell you though." He paused for a few seconds as I awaited what he wanted to tell me. Before saying anything, he moved closer towards me and squatted down on the floor across me and stared into my eyes. It was a cold evil stare. I kinda got scared so my eyes averted to not looking at him.

"Hey Diana... I just wanted to tell you... that the outfit you got on right now makes you look really pretty." He said it very gently and quietly. I was very confused at this situation I was in until he brushed the right side of my hair with his hands, slightly touching my face. I was surprised to the point where I did not know what to feel at the moment. My body kind of froze.

"I've never seen you wear shorts that are so short. And I've never seen you wear a tanktop before." Suddenly he stared into my eyes angrily and with passion. "Your body looking super fucking pretty right now, girl." His tone changed to have more emphasis on that last statement. I stared back in shock, speechless. "Aside from never seeing you in a tank top, that one piece swimsuit I saw you in today... you looked amazing" then he caressed my thigh which caused my thigh to move swiftly away. I was lost for words and now I was feeling extremely uncomfortable. "Your body was so exposed Diana. I was able to see all those thick curves on your body."

He put his hand on my thigh again and gently stroked it as he continued to talk... "With your big booty sticking out of your one piece... I was so distracted today by your fucking sexy beautiful ass body Diana. I couldn't stop staring at it today." His hand started moving closer to my pussy & that's when I stood up extremely quickly and started backing away.

"W-W-Well look, you got your... your notebook right? S-s-so you can go home now?" I was in total shock that I struggled with words. Right then, his hand grabbed my wrist and squeezed it hard.

"I'll go home in a little bit. I think I'm going to stay here for a while. I want to get a little more accustomed to these nice beautiful curves on your body." He stared at me intensely as he spoke.

As soon as he said that, I was struck with panic. I tried to run away with all the strength I had but his grip on my wrist was stronger. He pulled me back towards him and I fell on the floor again in front of him. I got up immediately from the fall to run away but then he grabbed me by the hair.

"Diana stop fucking resisting you fat bitch!" He turns me around to face him then slaps me twice in the face with his other hand at quick consecutive speeds after screaming those words right to my face. I continue to resist until he places a knife he's holding in front of my face.

"Andy, what are you doing? What do you want from me?" I completely stopped resisting since I got extremely scared. I started crying with tears running down my face and sniffles coming out of my nose.

He puts his face next to mine along with the knife and he begins talking gently again. "Diana, stop fucking resisting you fat bitch. Do you want to get hurt? Do you want to get hurt? Cause I'll fucking hurt you Diana. I'll beat the living fuck out of you, you fucking understand?" Lost for words, I nod my head in agreement.

"Good." Andy continues to hang onto my hair but puts the knife away. "I just want to familiarize myself with your thick curvy body Diana. You understand?" I nodded my head again in agreement as I was sniffling with tears coming down my face.

FORCED TO STRIP THEN SPANKED

He puts his knife away. Suddenly he grabs my breast and squeezes it hard with the hand that was previously holding the knife. "Starting with these big enormous titties of yours." Andy was finally calm as he squeezed my titties back and forth for a few seconds. I was too scared to try and resist him.

"Let's get a little more comfortable, Diana. Let's go to your bedroom. Let's go sit or lie down on your bed right now." I immediately sat on the floor in resistance because I did not want to go inside my bedroom with him. After a moment of silence, he grabs my breast again and pulls my hair to get up. After I stand up, he grabs onto my wrist and begins to drag me to my bedroom.

It was night time as I saw that my night light lit my room in the dark. We walk inside my room and Andy throws me on my bed. I knew where this was going so I attempted to force myself up but I was held down. I screamed really loud as I resisted before I felt a hard slap to the face. The slap caused me to pause for a few seconds before I was hit by another slap. Then another one.

"Shut the fuck up Diana!" Andy screamed at me then slapped me again. "Fucking fat piece of shit!"

Andy was holding me down on my bed but with dim lighting, I could see his face as he put it in front of mine. He placed his face in front of mine and coldly stared into my eyes.

"Stop fucking moving Diana."

As he whispered to me, Andy placed his knife in front of my face again.

"Do exactly as I command & I won't fucking hurt you"

I shook my head in agreement. Andy then took the knife and slashed my tank top, cutting the middle. He then placed the knife down then ripped my tank top in half with his hands. My breasts were fully exposed as I was still wearing my ripped tank top. Andy began squeezing my large naked breasts.

With all my strength, I pushed him off and I was able to quickly stand up. I tried to run but as he pulled my short leggings causing it to stretch. My leggings were pulled to drag me back to him. Then he forcefully tried to remove my shorts and panties from my lower body & I intensely struggled as I resisted him trying to pull my panties up. That led to another hard spank to my ass cheek. He quickly pulls down my leggings then panties, removing my clothing and exposing my entire lower body.

Then he drags me down to my knees then shoves my panties in my mouth as a gag. Then was quickly met with 2 more slaps to the face. Then Andy grabbed my hair to make me forcefully face him. I was sitting down on my bed trying to turn away but again he forcefully positioned my face in front of his face. His face was full of anger & eyes full of lust.

"Shut the fuck up Diana. Stop fucking resisting."

While still grabbing onto my hair, he slaps me in the face again.

"Ok Diana? You fucking got that? Or I'll beat you."

He gently caresses my face.

"Your cheeks are already fucking red from all the times you've been slapped in the face."

Again I shook my head in agreement. My face cheeks were in pain, I began to tear up and cry. As his hand was still grabbing onto my hair. I could not believe what was happening to me.

Then Andy let go of my hair. He then placed his right arm behind my neck and held my shoulder as he took out his phone with his left hand. He turned on the video recording and set it on my shelf. Then he took off his pants and whispered in my ear with an evil smile on his face. "You have a large plump booty that really sticks out from behind. And some really huge titties Diana."

His words made me shudder. I was practically naked, wearing only a ripped up tank top, my entire body was fully exposed. I couldn't do anything about it as I was very scared so I was completely helpless.

As Andy looked at the phone one more time to see it properly positioned, his left hand reached past my shoulder to grab my breast. My hands weakly held his left wrist as I tried to pull his hand off from grabbing my breasts. Unsuccessful, I curled up like a ball and took his hands off, releasing his grip. Then I tried to stand up, only to be grabbed by my waist and pulled back down with my ass sitting on his lap, directly on top of his penis.

He began twirling my body around his penis in between my ass cheeks which was only separated by his boxers. While sitting on his lap, he spanked my left ass cheek really hard followed by my right cheek.

I resisted again by leaning forward. I fell off the bed and to the ground. I landed on my hands and knees which was in doggystyle position as my large naked ass faced Andy.

--BENT OVER AND SPANKED--

I tried to crawl away very quickly, only to be grabbed by my ankle and pulled back to the same position. Andy slapped my ass immediately after pulling me back while I was in a bent over position. While on my knees, I quickly push myself up again before Andy grabs the back of my neck to hold my face to the ground while my elbows & hands push against the floor. I maintained a bent over doggystyle position on my knees.

"Stay the fuck down you big fat ugly slut!"

Andy gets on his knees on the ground next to me. He switches to his left hand on the back of my neck to keep me bent over and aggressively squeezes my ass cheeks with the right hand. Every couple seconds, he alternates squeezing and spanking each ass cheek with his right hand.

"Ohhh Diana..." Andy moans while squeezing my ass. "What a big ugly fat fucking booty!" He screams before another slap to the ass.

I try to prevent his spanking by swinging my arms backwards but it has no effect. Without warning, he grabs my hair with his right hand and pulls me up. Still on my knees, I could barely see him as my hair was blocking my view.

With his left hand, immediately he grips onto my breasts. We're both on our knees on the ground, side by side, he makes me face him as his right hand grips my hair and his left hand grips my breast. I struggle to keep composure as I breathe very hard & wail with tears flowing down my eyes. Andy coldly stares into my eyes while gripping my breast.

"Well hello Diana, you disgusting, dirty, ugly, fatass slut." He gently says with a smile and a chuckle.

A sudden jolt of fear runs through my body as I begin to cry and put my head down to face the ground.

"I know you're all alone for this entire weekend you fat slut. Don't worry I'll keep you company. Take care of this big fat booty of yours."

He grabs my neck and forces me down again to the doggystyle position again. This time Andy sits on my back with his eyes facing behind me. Without losing a moment, he uses both his hands to start spanking my ass 3 times before aggressively squeezing both ass cheeks. I was now unable to move, completely stuck in this bent over position forced by Andy as he sits on my back & keeps repeatedly squeezing and spanking my ass. Every squeeze and spank kept getting harder as time went by. My butt hurt so much but there was nothing I could do. The gag prevented me from screaming loudly as I wailed through the tag. Tears were coming down my eyes but I could not wipe my tears.

Andy's fingers found their way to my vagina. He was rubbing all over and around my vagina before he leaned forward and began to eat my vagina. He continued to squeeze and spank my butt cheeks as he began rubbing my vagina. His rubbing got more aggressive by the second before he began to finger me aggressively. He would alternate between rubbing my vagina and fingering me. It felt like forever and I wanted this to end. But there was nothing I could do until he stood up from my back. I was completely helpless. I just continued to cry & my cries were getting louder. As soon as this gag comes off, I will beg him to stop hoping there's a chance that he will listen.

--FORCED BLOWJOB--

Finally in what felt like forever, Andy finally stands up off my back. But as soon as he stands up, he grabs my ripped tanktop & pulls me up. As he stares at my naked body, Andy removes the panties from my mouth before pushing me back down. My wails got louder with deep breaths in between each wail.

"ON YOUR KNEES FATASS!"

At this point, I was too scared of Andy to disobey him. I got on my knees quickly and waited for his response. Andy took off his boxers. Now he was naked, his penis was in full view, thick and erect. Shocked and in fear, I turned away from him and began to crawl away backward. Andy ran at me and grabbed my hair to pull me back to him. He then placed my lips in front of his penis.

"Open your mouth Diana. Hurry the fuck up and put this dick in your mouth you dirty fat slut. Suck this fucking cock Diana!."

Scared, I did as I was told and opened my mouth. As Andy grabbed my hair while having me on my knees, he shoved his dick inside my mouth. He made me bop my head back and forth continuously. I felt trapped & helpless again and all I could do was wail loudly with his dick in my mouth as tears rolled down my cheeks.

Then I feel a sting on my ass. Andy bends his body over my head to spank my ass. "Oh fat fucking booty Diana!" Andy moans as he spanks and squeezes my butt aggressively with 1 hand and the other hand grabbing my hair placing my head to a forced deepthroat of his cock in my mouth.

12