Ch. 02 - Cold Call

Story Info
Stood up by Becka, I hook up with her room mate on the phone.
4.4k words
4.67
3k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/25/2023
Created 07/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up hard and stayed mostly erect all day just anticipating - and actively daydreaming about - my upcoming second date with Becka.

Imagine my chagrin, then, when I got back to the hotel after a blasé day of not seeing her on the beach to find a short hand-written note waiting for me at the front desk:

Jake -

I'm SO sorry! We had to leave unexpectedly - a work thing. I will explain later; I so want that second date, and I'm gonna get it!

Gotta run, but call me!

She left her number and address over her signature. She'd written the "B" backwards and put nipples on it. Underneath was a kiss in carnation pink lipstick.

Fuck!

"Sir?"

The clerk drew my attention away from the note but not from my disappointment. He slid a manila envelope across the counter. "There was this, too."

"Uh, thanks," I said, taking it and walking numbly to the elevator.

Back in my room, I kicked my shoes off and stripped down in the air conditioning, relieved to be out of the sweltering afternoon heat. I took a cold beer out of the fridge and capped it, then took a long pull while I contemplated the note and the envelope that I'd thrown on the edge of the bed with my room key.

One thing was certain: I was gonna masturbate, and soon. Becca couldn't possibly expect to hold me to my promise after its expected term of expiration.

With that in mind, I resolved to take a shower before dealing with the suspiciously squishy envelope - or anything else.

I took a long, hot shower. I shaved. I shaved my cock and balls, as I would have before my second date with Becca. I applied after-shave balm and toweled off. Then I dug in to my toilet bag for the good lotion. I wasn't gonna stroke off thinking about Becca with the hotel stuff. Nice as the place was and however nice their lotion might be, I needed a known quantity; my old standby.

I set the bottle of lotion on the nightstand next to the phone and regarded the note and envelope again. My cock was already tumescent with expectation and nuzzling against the towel I'd wrapped around my waist. I took the towel off, releasing my growing tool and picked up the note again.

I knew there was no chance she was home yet: She lived on the opposite coast. Still, something urged me to pick up the phone and dial the number she'd left me.

It rang. Four times. I was between hanging up and hanging on for another ring when a sultry woman's voice answered, "Hello?"

"Hi," I said, "I'm calling for Becka. I know she's not there, I just..."

"So... why are you calling then?" Her tone was bantering, rather than annoyed.

"I... I just. Um. I guess I just thought maybe I'd get her answering machine?"

"Oh, so you don't want to talk to me, then, okay," she teased, still with playful humor in her unusually arousing voice.

"No! I mean yes, I mean I just..."

"This is Jake, right," she asked and then giggled.

"Yeah. Yes," I sighed, relieved. "Wait!... She told you I'd be calling?"

"She said you'd better if you knew what was good for you!"

"She... really?"

"No, that's me, editorializing. But yes, she said you'd be calling. That. And a lot more!... I'm Hallie, by the way; Rebecca's my room mate."

"Hi, Hallie. Nice to meet you. So... um. Uh. What else did she say?"

"She said I should bust your balls a bit," Hallie chuckled.

"Well you did that, so: We'll done!"

I suddenly realized that I was standing naked in my hotel room having an almost-flirty conversation with the roommate of a woman I really really wanted to have sex with. Was it wrong that that made me quite a bit harder?

"Then, she said I should rub them really nice for her."

I was stunned.

"Jake? You stil there, Jake?"

"Ah. Yeah," I managed, imagining the soft fingers of the owner of that mellow, sexy, bold voice fondling my smooth, taut balls. My cock twitched at the thought. "She told you to..."

"Not specifically," Hallie teased.

"Oh, I see..."

"She just said I should talk dirty to you. She said it would turn you on. Am I turning you on?" Her voice was sultry and sexy as she cooed those words.

"Um," I glanced down at my now rapidly flooding erection. "If I say yes, does that make me a bad person?" I extemporized.

"It makes you a man with a sex drive. Hopefully. For Becca's sake! And she said to tell you it'll make her wet when I tell her how I turned you on."

Again: stunned. And now close to throbbing hard.

"So, Sexy... what're you wearing?" Her juicy voice unfurled in my ear, sending warm shivers through my core.

"Um. I'm... I'm not. I mean, nothing but a sheepish grin and a hard-on. I just showered."

"No towel? You're buck naked in your hotel room?"

"Took the towel off before I called," I admitted, close to enthralled by the throaty sexiness of her hot voice.

"So you got naked just to call me," she teased. "Mmmm!"

"Well, l was... I mean I thought I'd maybe get..."

"Oh, Honey," she dripped, "don't tell me you got naked to call an answering machine. That's sweet, but also sad. Tell me you got naked to call me! That's sweet and hot!"

"Hallie?"

"Yes, Jake...," she cooed.

Fuck it! "I got naked just to call and hear your hot, sexy, naughty voice."

"Mmmm! Jake! You naughty boy! You know I get so wet when you say things like that!"

"Mmmm, sounds delicious! You're making my mouth water."

"And your cock? Tell me about your cock, Jake!"

"I'm hard as fuck, Hallie," I admitted.

"Wait!" Hallie's abrupt change in tone didn't break the moment; it only served to highlight the surreal grip of the spell she'd woven around me. "Did you open the envelope?"

"Not yet."

"Open it! I dare you!" Her warm, fuzzy voice wrapped me up and ensorceled me.

I cradled the phone against my neck and reached for the envelope. I tore open the flap and slid the contents onto the bed. On bottom was a stack of three or four handwritten pages. On top of that was a wax paper envelope containing something skimpy. On top of it rested a single sheet of hotel note paper with a short message.

Hearing me tear the envelope and likely guessing my progress, Hallie prompted "Read the note on top first!"

"Just how much did Becca...," I started.

"Just read it."

I started reading.

"Read it to me," Hallie scolded. I did.

Dear Jake -

Please call my number. I won't be there yet, but just call me! I hope it'll be some small consolation for what we'd both hoped would happen tonight.

I hope you enjoy it!

And know that I will have that second date!

XOXO

- Becca

"Well!" I cleared my throat.

"Open the package," Hallie urged.

I did. I slid open the flap of the wax paper envelope and pulled out a pair of very moist and enticingly fragrant panties. I held them to my nose and breathed in deeply.

"That's it," Hallie encouraged.

I was in heaven, breathing in what I knew were the lingering scents of Becca's highly aroused sex.

"Jake?"

"Yes," I replied through my private reverie of rug munching delights.

"Describe them to me. The panties."

"Uh. They're boy shorts," I gave her the brand name, "carnation pink... and apparently worn... well worn..."

"Fuck! How worn?"

"Worn till she was so fucking wet they fell the fuck off, I'd say," I offered, breathing in another nose full of Becca.

"That minx!" Hallie's aside gripped just a bit of my attention. "Those are mine! She borrowed them for the trip! Promised she'd wear them if she thought she was gonna get lucky!"

"Well. In a way, I suppose she did!"

"How so," Hallie pressed.

I told her about what Becca had said when we parted. About me not jacking off and how she'd intended to go back to her room and jill herself silly on a dildo.

"She came in those panties last night, Jake! She came long and hard thinking about sucking and fucking your nice, hard cock."

"Evidently," I acknowledged, running my thumb along the Becca-moistened gusset of Hallie's panties.

"So! What're you gonna do about that, Jake?"

"Um, we'll, I'd planned to..."

"Yes?" Her sultry tone sent shivers down my back.

"I was set to have a nice long stroke, but then I decided to call..."

"And aren't we both so glad that you did, eh, Jake?"

"Oh, definitely," I husked.

"You want to cum in my panties for me, don't you, Jake?" Her purr was near a growl now.

"I do," I assured her.

"Fuck! That makes my pussy so fucking wet! Tell me, Jake!"

"Yes?"

"Tell me what you'd have done if you took Becca's pants off and found her wearing my panties!"

"Well, I probably wouldn't have known that they were yours."

"Would it have made a difference?"

"Oh. Yes! Knowing that would've made it even hotter. But it wouldn't have changed what I'd have done."

"And what's that, Jake? Tell me!" She hummed sexily into my ear.

"I'd have licked them off of her," I replied without hesitation.

"Mmm! You like eating pussy, Jake!"

I wasn't sure it was a question, but I gave a low, throaty, affirmative moan all the same and admitted, "It's pretty much my favorite thing to eat," I said.

"You wanna eat my hot, naughty, creamy, yummy, swampy-wet cunt, Jake?"

"Fuck yes! I want to lick and fuck you silly with my mouth for days, Hallie!"

"Mmmm! You naughty boy! I wanna ride your dirty mouth so fucking hard! Do you stroke your cock while you're eating pussy, Jake?"

"Sometimes," I admitted. "Sometimes I just like hanging free and enjoying how hard I get devouring juicy pussy."

"Fuck! Yeah. I get that. It makes me so fucking wet having a hard cock like yours in my mouth!"

I groaned into the phone.

"Stroke your cock for me, Jake! Lick those dirty panties like my cunt was in them and stroke your cock for me!"

I pulled Hallie's Becca-dirtied boy shorts to my mouth and nose and inhaled deeply while I gripped my throbbing cock and tugged on it. "Fuck! So delicious," I moaned, longing to lick fresh cuntsauce straight from Hallie's swollen pussy lips. My cock throbbed delightfully in my fist.

"Yeah! Just like that," Hallie encouraged. "Fuck! I bet you're so fucking hard right now!"

"Fuck! Yes! You've got me so fucking hard, Hallie!"

"I so wanna taste your cock! Mmm! The thought of tasting your cock, feeling your thick shaft on my tongue makes me so fucking wet! Unnngh. And I always play with my wet pussy when I'm sucking a nice, fat, hard cock like yours, Jake!"

"Yeah?"

"Mmm! Yeah. I'm playing with my pussy right now just thinking about it! Fuck! I'm so fucking wet for you, Jake!"

"Fuck! Your hot mouth feels so good on my cock, Hallie!"

"Gggghhhhmmm," she moaned.

I held her panties to my nose and uncapped the bottle of lube with my free hand. I slathered the cream in my palm, then wrapped my hand around my pulsing erection. "Fuck! You're gonna make me cum, you naughty cocksucker!"

"Mmmmmmgh," she encouraged, "Yes! Cum for me! I wanna taste your hot cum!"

My knees buckled and I had to lay down. I kept stroking, draped Hallie's fragrant panties across my face and clutched the phone to my ear to better hear her throaty growls.

"Fuck! Your mouth is so hot and wet, Hallie!" I gripped my hard shaft in my greased hand and stroked it, fingering my balls on the downstroke. "I can feel your drool dripping down my balls!"

"I'm gonna cum all over your face, Baby. Eat that hot, wet cunt while I suck your yummy cock, Jake!"

"Fuck! For real! Your panties are so fucking delicious! Becca's cunt must be fucking fantastic to eat."

"Fuck, yes, it is! Oh, I know!"

Wait! What?

"What?!" I stopped stroking and sat up, gripping the phone.

"Oh, Jake, Sweetie," Hallie purred, "We share panties and here I am fingering my pussy on the phone with a guy she just met on the beach! You think there's any chance I haven't tasted Becca's hot, wet, tight, juicy pussy?!"

"Oh."

"Yeah: Oh," Hallie echoed.

"Well! That puts a bit of a spin on things," I mused, mostly to myself. I levered myself off the bed and stretched the phone cord until I could reach the rest of my beer. I took a drink and assessed the situation: I'm on the phone, naked, stroking my cock while talking dirty with the roommate and at least sometime lover of the hot sexy,woman who'd stood me up but somehow arranged all this. For me. And promised to keep that second date, sometime. Things could be worse.

"Jake?"

"I'm here," I assured her.

"You still stroking that nice, big, hard cock for me,"she asked playfully.

"I'm still hard, still stroking." I wasn't, but I planned to, so technically I was just on a long pause between strokes. I chugged the bottom of my beer and pulled another out of the fridge.

I was still hard as all fuck. And loving it.

"Hallie?"

"Yeah," she replied, a note of concern in her tone as she picked up on my change in pace.

"You got some time?"

"How much time are we talking about?"

"Not sure," I answered truthfully. "I just know I'm really, really enjoying talking with you. I'd kinda like to keep doing that for a while."

"Aww! That's sweet! I've got nothing particular to do for the afternoon. So, yeah. I suppose I've got plenty of time for you, Jake." I could hear her grin rippling through her bewitching voice.

"I've got a beer open. You want to get something to drink?"

"There's a bottle of Chardonnay in the fridge. I'm gonna go get that."

"Mmm. That would be so nice to see," I mused.

"What? Me pouring wine?"

"Mmm. That could be hot, too. I was just thinking of watching your hot ass sidle off to the kitchen."

"Flattery will get you laid, Mister," she promised. "So what makes you think my ass is hot?"

"I'm holding your panties, Sexy! Your ass fits in these. Becca's ass fits in these. Becca's ass is super hot. Therefore Hallie's ass is at least as hot," I concluded.

"Your logic is sound." I heard her getting a glass and taking a bottle out of the fridge. "I do have a hot ass," she giggled. I heard her land a sharp spank on one ass cheek.

"Mmmngh," I grunted.

"It's a hot, naughty ass," she teased.

"No doubt," I agreed, imagining grabbing both of her smooth, firm cheeks in my hands.

"You wanna spank my ass, Jake?"

"Mmm. You like a little spanking, Hallie?"

"If a little's all I can get...," she cooed.

"Baby, I'll spank your ass as long and as hard as you want. I'll spank it, squeeze it, grip it, spread it, lick it, stroke it,nibble it, bite it a bit... Whatever you like."

"I like all of the above, Love! Bring it on!" She took a sip of her wine and let out a satisfied sigh. "So. What're we doing here, Jake?"

"Same thing as before, Sexygirl: talking dirty and masturbating together. Just. A little more... deliberately."

"Deliberate masturbation," she mused.

"Well yeah. Now that we both know it's cumming."

She giggled.

"And we can take our time," I continued. "Why don't we get comfortable, Hallie? I'm in a hotel room: not a lot of options for me. Where's a good place for you to relax?"

"Oh I'm totally gonna plant my wet spot on Becca's bed," she chortled impishly. "I may even... no, I'm definitely gonna fuck her favorite toy and leave it out all gooey for her."

"Sounds like you're hot and ready, Hallie."

"Fuck! I'm so wet, Jake!"

"So," I finally ask, "what're you wearing?"

"Just a big, old tee shirt with my high beams poking through it. But not for long...."

"Mmm. Your nipples are nice and stiff."

"Rock, aching hard, Baby!"

"I wanna rub and suck those delicious nubs right through that shirt!"

"Too late," she giggled, "shirt's a pile in the corner. I'm all naked for you now. Wow! I just caught a good look at myself in the mirror..."

"Yeah? How do you look, Hallie?"

"I look fucking hot! And more!"

"Mmmm... and more?"

"I look like a girl who really really wants you to fuck my brains out right fucking now!"

I hear her rummaging through a drawer and then cooing in satisfaction as I imagine her hand closing around the toy she'd been looking for.

"Just the thought of you naked and wet for me makes my hard cock and smooth balls throb for you, Hallie. Imagine if I were there!"

"I'd fucking jump you and ride that hot cock raw, Jake!"

"Mmm! Not so fast, Sweetie!"

A whimper escapes as I hear her laying down on the bed. "You're killing me here!"

"Softly, slowly." I agree. "I think you're liking it."

"Mmm. I think I am too, Jake."

"You're deliciously wet."

"Fuck, I'm so fucking wet for you, Jake!"

"Show me. Spread those hot thighs and slide your fingers down between your lips." I hear her sigh as she does. "That's it, Hallie. Get those fingers nice and wet for me."

"Mmmm! You're so fucking naughty, Jake!"

"I'm just getting started, Sweetie!" She sighs sweetly. "That's enough," I coach her. "I want you to frost your nipples and lips for me with your sweet, gooey cuntsauce."

"Fuck, you are such a dirty boy! I like it!"

"Baby, you've no idea. I wanna suck those thick, hard, gooey nipples long and hard! Tug and pinch and squeeze them for me!"

"Fuck, Jake! Fuck! Yes. Kiss me!"

"Mmm! Your soft, juicy lips and your hot, naughty tongue and the taste of your sweet juices, on them... Hallie! I don't know how long I'm gonna be able to just kiss you before..."

"Yes!" It wasn't a question. She knew exactly what I craved and she ordered me to follow that craving.

"I just have to kiss my way down your neck..."

"Mmmm," she purred.

"...past your sweet breasts..." Another moan from her. "...across your smooth tummy..."

"Fuck, yes! Eat me, Jake! Dive into my hot, wet bush!"

Not shaved, then; or not completely. Sweet! "Fuck, Hallie, I love how your fragrant bush tickles my nose as I dip my tongue and fingers in between your lips... slowly opening you to my mouth."

"Oh, I'm wide fucking open, Jake! Fucking eat me!"

"I suppose I could lick a little harder...," I suggested.

"I suppose I could grab you by the ears and shove my cunt all in your face," she panted.

"Do it, then! Fuck my mouth and fingers, Baby!"

An animal growl drawled out of the phone, then gasped... "Fuh! Huh! Huckyessss!..."

"Fuck, yes! Work up to that climax. I want you to cum for me, Hallie! Cum on my mouth! I want to feel your tight cunt clench around my thrusting fingers as you cum!"

I listened to her breathing change and quicken, coaching her through her plateau. "You've got Becca's vibrator working fast and deep into your tight, hot cunt now, don't you, Hallie?"

"Yes!"

"I can tell. You naughty, sexy girl! Do it! Do it for me! Fuck that thing like it's my fat, hot cock, Hallie!"

"Fuck! Yes! Huh... Fuck-I'm-gonna..."

Words abandoned her and she launched into a screaming, moaning, dildo-fucking, crash of an orgasm. As she came into the phone, I took another long swallow from my beer.

This was fun! Almost... almost enough to make me just a little less disappointed that I wasn't fucking the living bejeezus out of Becca right now.

I listened to Hallie's long, intense orgasm, enjoying the extra throb that it put in my hard cock. When she was done and her breathing returned to mostly normal, I murmured into the phone, "Mmmm! That was really hot! Really nice!"

"Fuck! Damn! I... fuck!" She panted.

"Don't tell Becca? But, I'm kinda glad she stood me up tonight!"

"Really? Why's that, then, Jake," Hallie panted into my ear, teasing.

"So. Becca shows up tonight, we have hot, dripping, torrid sex and I drop a huge load of cum in or near your panties."

"Yeah," Hallie encourages, "go on!"

"Only I never know they're your panties. I just know I had really hot sex with with Becca, whom it may never cross my mind to think might have a smoking hot sexy roommate-slash-girl/girl-hookup. Right?"

"And now," Hallie prompts.

12