Ch. 02 - Friends and Lovers

Story Info
Chapter 2 - How Ray and Peg got together.
3.5k words
3.27
763
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peg spent the day running errands and carting kids around. She became accustomed to the rhythm of her week and didn't mind not having to commute to an office daily, but she sometimes missed the way she felt when her mind was busy solving business problems. Peg got a job in marketing out of college and had worked her way into a creative role at bank, not exactly the sexiest of employers but the pay was good and the work was steady. Peg helped put Chad, her husband, through law school with that work and once their first was born, Chad was more established which enabled her to reduce her hours eventually opting to stay home full-time after their second child arrived. Today Peg volunteered at the children's school in the morning and managed to get a workout in before lunch.

She liked to stay fit. Peg had a beautiful body. She was curvaceous, her round backside was plump but firm and her breasts were an ample D. She was about 5' 7" and had beautiful long legs. For someone in her late-thirties, it was hard to imagine she had birthed any children. Her belly had softened slightly but was still very much a beauty. She wasn't above having some help to maintain her appearance, but she was also blessed with uncommonly youthful genes. Once when she was 29, she was alone for the day, which at that time was a rarity, she purchased some cigarettes and had gotten carded at the grocery store. She wasn't much of a smoker. It was never a vice that consumed her but when she was drinking or feeling particularly naughty, she liked to enjoy a cigarette, usually with girlfriends. She was surprised and flattered that at 29 and a mother, she was still passing for someone in their late teens. She hadn't aged much since. Her baby face hollowed slightly but her face was still youthful looking without many fine lines that usually start to develop at this age. She had long auburn hair and beautiful green eyes. Her skin was soft, and unblemished. She had a smattering of freckles from having spent a lot of time in the sun as a kid but for the most part her skin was creamy. Peg wasn't the type to obsess about her looks. She was a chubby kid with buck teeth that had grown out of it but for whatever reason, she always felt somewhat dorky and because she wasn't naturally extroverted like her husband, felt self-conscious about initiating conversations.

Men found her attractive, but she rarely noticed. She had been with Chad since high school. He was self-assured and always seemed to know what he wanted and since she lacked confidence, let him take the lead. She was content with that for a long time. A couple times in college, she had a fling with someone else but eventually she and Chad would find themselves back to the familiarity that had developed between them. Given her chaotic childhood, she craved his steadiness. As they got older, she began to see Chad's confident façade fade, which belied some deep insecurities. He was often distant and sullen, overworking much of the time so that he could make partner at the firm. She chalked that up to the stress of work but parenting two small children kept her busy and drained most of the time, as well. After some years, they connected less and less physically and while neither of them had much to fight about, they also didn't have much to talk about either. The only time Chad really seemed to perk up was when he was trying to make a good impression, although Chad seemed to not be able to tell when he overshot his mark and veered into overbearing territory. His work environment was quite competitive, and he seemed not to be able to shut that off outside of work. It was an effective if not a convenient partnership, but often Peg would find herself wondering if there wasn't more to life than having financial success. Then she met Ray.

Ray was tall and handsome. He had a darker complexion and deep brown eyes. Ray seemed naturally self-assured although he wasn't extremely talkative, was comfortable shooting the breeze with the neighbors. He moved in about 5 years prior and started meeting the neighbors the first summer during the national night out. Usually, they blocked off the neighborhood and everyone gathered to share food and drinks. Ray brought a cooler of beers, which most folks appreciated. He wasn't going to cook anything, and it seemed like a great way to win folks over. Peg and Chad introduced themselves, but Peg didn't really say much. It wasn't until Ray saw Peg struggling with her lawn mower, that they actually chatted.

Peg normally liked to mow their lawn. It was one way to keep in shape. She usually had a nanny come a few days a week in the summer to give herself some time to run personal errands and she'd usually use that time to also work on her garden, something she enjoyed immensely. On one day a few summers back, her lawn mower wouldn't start. Ray lived only two doors down and he too was getting ready to mow his lawn. He watched her struggle for a bit and thought he should go check to see if she needed help, but he didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable. It was only after Peg seemed to really lose it and he could see kick the mower a few times that he got the nerve to call over and ask her if there was anything he could do, at which point Peg exclaimed with an unusual use of expletives, "This fucking machine is going to make me nuts. I am ready to throw the god-damned thing over my fence." This made Ray chuckle. He didn't expect to hear salty language coming from such a pretty face. He walked over and said, I'd be happy to look at it if you want. Ray was handy but small motors weren't exactly his forte. Still, he had a modicum of knowledge and could at least rule out anything that required repair. After looking at the mower, he noticed that the locking mechanism that prevented the blade from engaging was stuck shut. He jiggled it and got it to free up and gave it a pull. It started. Peg attempted to thank him, but it was loud and she didn't want to have to re-start it, so she made hand signals to show her gratitude. After she finished her mowing, she walked over to tell Ray thank you. He had finished by that time as well and invited her to his back deck for a drink. She didn't see the harm in it and agreed.

She hadn't spent much time alone with another man since having children and it felt great to hang out with Ray, but she also felt very self-conscious. He was obviously attractive, and she had a hard time looking him in the eye. She'd start to think about him without his shirt on and would start to feel her face getting hot. Ray was affable though. He enjoyed making small talk with her and Peg was an engaging conversationalist. She was curious and would ask Ray questions because she liked to know what makes people tick. She even worked up the nerve to find out if he was partnered. The rumor around the neighborhood was that Ray was a bit of a ladies' man. He had a live-in girlfriend for a year and occasionally, he'd bring a date to neighborhood gatherings. Usually, those relationships were short-lived. Ray told Peg he was currently unpartnered. He had started traveling more for work and it was hard to meet someone who was comfortable with his absences. Peg sympathized with the women and acknowledged it would be tricky for someone to start a family having to be away often, but she knew of couples that made it work. He thought this was a sweet gesture. Ray honestly wasn't sure if that was the life he wanted but he wasn't ready to tell someone he didn't know well, that. He knew family was likely important to Peg. After about an hour Peg realized she had been talking his ear off and then also realized how nice it was to have a conversation with a man. She couldn't remember the last time she and Chad had a nice conversation like that. Rather than staying, she felt a small panic building and made an excuse that she had to go. If she stayed, she knew she'd want to continue talking to him all afternoon. Ray didn't seem in any hurry to make her go, either. It was mid-week, and he was home for a few days on a rare break between traveling. He enjoyed her company, and she was really cute. He didn't feel any pressure to make conversation. Peg seemed to know how to steer things. He guessed adult conversation was likely a welcomed change for her.

"Oh my," Peg exclaimed, as she finished her beer, "I think I've taken up enough of your time. I am sure you have better things to do with your day. Thank you again so much for your help with the mower. I'll have Chad take it into the small engine repair shop and have that locking mechanism looked at."

"It was my pleasure," said Ray. "Glad to be of assistance."

"If all men were handy like you, well, there would be a lot of women with shorter 'honey-do' lists," she laughed.

"Well, I am good with my hands I guess," Ray said with a little smile. He couldn't resist flirting with her a little bit. She was a lot of fun to talk to.

"Oh, you don't say?" Peg giggled inquisitively. She knew what he meant but also was a little flustered. She didn't want to push her luck. He was so sexy and the thought of him getting all sweaty was starting to make her panties feel a little wet. "Well, that's good to know should I have any other moments that make me want to put a power tool through a wall!"

"Well, we can't have you doing that although, I'd pay good money to watch you lose your shit again. You're cute when you swear."

Peg gave him a surprised look and laughed loudly, "Oh god! That's embarrassing! Well, you can take the girl out of the small town, but you can't take the small-town out of the girl. My grandmother would swear up a blue streak and sadly, when my buttons get pushed, I can sound like a sailor. I thank her for my feistiness."

"Well feisty women are irresistible," Ray said looking directly into her eyes. His eyes had a sparkle and Peg found it hard to look away. She smiled. After holding his gaze for what seemed like several minutes, she flushed and said, "Well sir, your shady deck is irresistible, but I must get back." With that, she rushed off before she could change her mind.

As soon as Peg got home, she rushed to her bedroom and stared at herself in the mirror. Oh my god, she thought, what the hell was that? She was mortified that the best retort she could come up with was a dorky response about his deck. Was he actually flirting with me? After that, she couldn't stop thinking about him and whenever she got the chance, she'd chat him up. One day several months later, she stopped by with some mail that got delivered to her house accidentally. Again, it was mid-week. Ray asked her if she wanted to come in. He had something of Chad's he'd borrowed and asked if he could return it. This time she wore something smart but sexy. She prepared. She wanted to see if Ray would flirt again. She came in and he asked her if she was on her way somewhere. She said, "No, why?"

"Well, it's that you look..." his voice trailed off realizing commenting on her looks might be offensive then he finished, "well, I know you're probably a busy mom and have things to do." Peg blushed slightly. She knew she looked good.

"Oh well, I am good for a while. I have some things to do later this afternoon. Some days I like to pull myself together, otherwise I'd forget what it was like to be in the land of the living," she laughed. "I used to have more pants that buttoned in my wardrobe and every now and again, I want to make sure they fit."

"Well, you look great, Peg," Ray said, "but you would look gray in a potato sack, I think. Chad is a lucky man."

Peg walked up to him and looked him in the eye. She turned her face up to him and held it there. Ray leaned over and she didn't move. So, he leaned in further, and she kissed him on the mouth. At that point, it was game on. They started to make out furiously in Ray's kitchen. Ray couldn't help himself. Part of him knew this was wrong. Peg was married and his neighbor. This could go very bad but it had been a while since he had a regular partner and he was very aroused. Peg was beautiful and witty. She never made him feel uncomfortable and frankly, he'd been thinking about her ass incessantly for the last few months. Ever since she kicked that mower and swore like a sailor he'd think of slapping her ass and railing her like a jackhammer from behind. Suddenly, she pulled away. "Oh my god! I am so sorry!"

"Why?"

"Well, um..I came over here hoping that we'd um.. well.. I haven't had sex in a while," blurted out Peg.

"What! Why? Doesn't Chad..." Ray again trailed off, not sure what to say, next.

"Well, occasionally we do, but it's never different and he's stressed out a lot. I am stressed and touched by the kids a lot. It's been about a month. God, do I sound pathetic?" she asked embarrassed by her admission.

"Not at all," said Ray. "Frankly, it's been some time for me as well. I get tired of dating and the games. I have a friend but well, she's busy. I am busy."

Peg, put her hand on his face, "Ray, I need to feel something passionate. It's been so long since I felt anything. Do you think you're up to helping me out? I don't want to rock the boat for you. I just gotta feel alive again."

Ray grabbed her hand and led her to his bedroom. He didn't say a word but began to slowly undress Peg. Her breasts were so beautiful. They were large and having children made them full but they weren't saggy either. Her areolas were pink, symmetrical, and perfectly proportioned. She had a slightly rounded stomach, and her hips were nicely padded. As he unzipped her pants and slipped them past her waist, he reached around to feel her round ass. She was wearing a pair of lacy thong panties and heels. She stood there for a moment after stepping out of her pants with just her panties on. He stepped back and looked at her and said softly, "my god you're gorgeous!"

Peg stepped forward to undress Ray. She loved his chest. It was literally his best feature. Of course, he was handsome with chiseled features, but his chest was magnificent. She unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off. Then she buried her face in his chest and sighed. He smelled amazing too. Ray quickly pulled off his pants and socks. He stood there in his boxers. They both kissed in a long embrace and then they pulled off the last remaining bit of clothing together and climbed into bed.

Ray started kissing Pegs neck and chest. He played with her nipples until they became erect and stayed there a while caressing her stomach and hips. He wanted to take it slowly. His cock was hard as a rock as he leaned over her. Peg reached over to stroke him, but he pushed her hand away and whispered softly, "relax and enjoy." He knew that because it had been a while, he'd be more excited than usual and didn't want to get too turned on too fast. After a few minutes he worked his way down her stomach and ran his hand up her thighs to her ass. He reached around and squeezed it a few times. My god, her ass was delicious. Ray had a special thing for asses. He couldn't resist women with round asses. It was his kryptonite. Finally, he stopped above her pubic mound and kissed her slowly and lightly, spreading her legs apart with his hands. He could see her warm juicy lips and wanted to lick them slowly. He enjoyed eating a pussy more than anything because he knew how much this would get women going. He was a master at it too. He had years of practice and enough variety to know what generally got women wet. He spent time on the labia and inner thighs along with flicking their clit until it became a hard button. He slipped his hands up the inside of her things to her pussy, slowly rubbing her clit while kissing her right above the pubic bone. He explored his pussy with his fingers until he found her g-spot and concentrated on her clit until she started to moan softly. He continued to stroke building the tension and she would arch her back and spread her legs wider until everything was exposed and he ate her hungrily. She got more and more frantic and he could tell she was close so he increased the pressure on her clit and stroked her deeply until she came with such a force that she squirted, drenching his face in her sweet nectar. He came up to kiss her and plunged his cock deep inside her while she wrapped his legs around him. He started pumping her rhythmically, grinding himself deep inside until his balls slapped against her wetness. He could barely contain himself because he was so turned on at this point but wanted to make it last as long as possible. They made out with deep long wet tongue kisses; so, he slowed his rhythm a bit only to have his desire overtake him. Finally, after what felt like about 10 minutes of edging, he finally allowed himself to release and pumped her pussy fervently with his thick, hot, cum.

It had been months since he had made love to a woman like this. Usually, sex with his friend was more primal and aggressive. He enjoyed that greatly but occasionally, he too enjoyed something passionate. Peg was so sweet, and he couldn't resist her plea to make her feel something. He knew she probably needed romance and Chad was not the man to bring out her desire for lust. They both collapsed breathing heavily and in silence for about a minute then Peg cuddled up next to him kissing him lightly. That was the best she had felt in years, but she wasn't sure she was ready to admit that to Ray. She didn't want to freak him out. All she said was, "You're a wonderful lover, Ray. Thank you!"

Ray smiled with a satisfied grin. "You as well, Peg. I don't know why but I do feel very comfortable with you." Peg enjoyed hearing that. She smiled and said nothing. She wanted to enjoy the moment and not break the spell. They laid their cuddling for another 30mn kissing and making small talk. Then finally, Peg said, "I probably should go. I don't want to but..." Ray kissed her before she could finish.

"Any time I am around, I want you to know, I very much enjoy your company, Peg."

"Thank-you. I'll try not to bug you too much. This is really wonderful," she replied.

"Peg, you're not going to bug me. I can promise you that."

"Well, you know where to find me. Any time you're free, leave your flag out. Then, I'll know it's ok to pop over.

"Sounds great, Peg." And he kissed her, then they got dressed and he walked her to the door.

Ray leaned over to kiss her passionately one more time and watched that fine ass walk down his sidewalk before closing the door behind him. Peg walked home and let the nanny go for the rest of the day and proceeded to make dinner knowing that she didn't need to feel so thirsty for affection and feeling happier than she had felt in a long time.

That night she put the kids to bed and crawled into bed not having taken a shower. She felt the wetness in her panties and felt a sense of satisfaction. Chad kissed her perfunctorily before turning off the light and she slept better than she had in months.