Ch. 02 - My Coming In Party Pt. 02

Story Info
My first interaction with Jonathan's kindred spirits.
4.3k words
4.5
1.7k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/26/2023
Created 07/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2

Jonathan, yielding the floor, stepped back toward the salon and Phillip stepped forward. All eyes were now on him, including Denise's and mine.

"Iris, come here," Phillip said sternly.

Iris quickly got up and moved toward Phillip, keeping her head down and her hands behind her back. He signaled for her to kneel down at his feet, which she did immediately.

Denise leaned in and whispered, "He names all his slaves after flowers."

Looking at the assembled crowd, Phillip put his hand on Iris' head and began, "As you all know, Iris has been with me for quite a while now. She is my favorite of all the slaves I've had. She has always been compliant, obedient, and attentive. And she has worked a lot on her pain tolerance. I'm so pleased with her; I want to make her an offer."

As Phillip was speaking, I noticed Jonathan had moved to the corner of the area and had opened the large bag he had brought. While the rest of the party attendees were focusing on Phillip, Jonathan was quietly removing long, straight aluminum pieces from the bag.

Phillip continued, "Soon, my business will take me to Paris for two weeks and I have decided I will offer Iris a challenge. Iris, stand up."

The girl stood immediately but kept her head down and her arms behind her back. While this was going on, Jonathan was beginning to connect the pieces he had taken from the bag. I watched his progress as Phillip continued speaking.

"Iris, I'm going to present you with a challenge. If you accept the challenge and meet it, I will elevate you and you will travel with me to Paris as my companion. And you will remain my companion after we return. If you fail the challenge, you will become the property of one of these people while I am in Paris and remain my slave when I return. The challenge is this: You will roll a die I have brought and that roll will determine a number of strikes each person here will inflict. You will be given a safe word and if you use that safe word, you lose the challenge and will be the property of that person who forced you use that safe word. If, however, you do not use the safe word, and withstand all the strikes, I will elevate you to companion; and we will have a wonderful time in Paris. Just so you know, each person will get to choose both the instrument they use as well as the part of your body they strike."

He paused at this point and looked around at everyone. "Iris, do you accept the challenge?"

The girl looked up for the first time and was smiling broadly. "Yes, sir," she said quietly.

Everyone applauded and Phillip smiled. I could now see what Jonathan had been assembling; it was a rectangular frame about six feet high and about two-and-a-half feet wide. It had legs extending front and back from the bottom so it would stand upright. There were rings at points across the top and there were two padded pieces that resembled arm rests from a chair attached to the inside of the frame on each side. These armrests were a couple of feet off the ground, and each had two leather belts attached to it. Jonathan began moving the contraption toward Phillip and Iris with Eddie's help.

Once Jonathan and Eddie positioned the frame in the middle of the fantail, Phillip turned to Iris and pulled a single die from his pocket. He handed it to her and she tossed it across the floor toward where Denise and I were. Once it stopped, Phillip picked it up and showed everyone that Iris had rolled a four.

"OK, Iris. That will be four strokes from everyone. Are you up to the challenge?"

"Yes, sir," she replied a little more forcefully than before.

Phillip then took Iris by the hand and led her to the frame. As she stood there, Jonathan brought over two leather cuffs, which Phillip put around Iris' wrists. He then eased her back into the frame and secured each of her wrists to one of the rings at the far sides of the top, using a carabiner between the cuffs and the rings. Next, he had her bend her right leg and lay her shin on the arm rest on that same side of the frame and secured her leg with the straps; one at her ankle and one just below her knee. He did the same with her left leg.

While Phillip was strapping Iris to the frame, Jonathan was digging in the storage compartment under the seat. He produced more instruments and leather items. He placed the additional instruments with the ones that had been used on me and handed one of the leather items, which turned out to be a blindfold, to Phillip.

Now strapped into place, Iris was in a kneeling position with her legs spread apart and because her wrists were attached to the front of the frame, she was leaning slightly forward, which caused her to stick her butt out. Phillip held the back of his hand to her face and she kissed it. Then Phillip placed the leather blindfold over Iris' eyes and buckled it securely.

"Alright, everyone," Phillip said looking at all of us. "Iris will need to withstand four strikes from each of you; that's brothers, companions, and even slaves in order to succeed at the challenge."

Turning back to Iris, he added, "Iris, your safe word is 'Mercy.' If you say, 'Mercy,' we will stop immediately and release you. Of course, you will become the property of whoever was striking you at that time -- at least until I return from Paris. Do you still want to proceed?"

She nodded yes.

"Is everyone ready?" he asked to the rest of us in general.

I saw nodding and other non-verbal signs of agreement from the guests. By this time, Denise had stopped massaging my ass and was resting one hand on my butt while we had watched Phillip and Iris the past couple of minutes.

I'm not sure why, but everyone silently deferred to Jonathon to go first. Perhaps it was because we were aboard his boat. For whatever reason, he chose the same whip he had used on me and, without speaking, walked behind Iris and struck her four times on her ass. Iris reacted to each stroke by taking a deep breath and jerking her ass forward as much as her bonds would allow. After Jonathan's strokes were completed, everyone clapped politely.

Jonathan then came over to me and silently asked Denise to move aside. As he bent to my ear, I noticed most of the others were watching us. He quietly whispered, "As my companion, you're next. Please make a good showing, but please don't do enough to make her use her safe word."

In shock I replied, "You actually want me to hit her?" as quietly as I could.

"Yes, of course. Make it look like you are trying, but don't do enough to win her."

I could not believe what I was hearing. I did not want to hit the poor girl, even if she had agreed to it. But before I could protest, Jonathan helped me to my feet and put the whip in my hand. As if I were in a daze, I found myself walking over to the helpless girl and looking around at everyone. By this point, my own nudity in front of a bunch of strangers was no longer a huge concern. As I glanced at all the faces watching me, everyone looked as if it would be unnatural for me to decline to whip her. Even Denise nodded at me to go ahead.

So, I did. I drew back and then brought the instrument forward until I struck her butt. I must not have hit her as hard as Jonathan, because Iris hardly reacted. Pausing to look again at the guests, I noticed they were still watching and waiting for me to continue. So, I did. I hit Iris three more times. After these, everyone applauded their approval. I dropped the whip down and went back to my seat and chose to lay on my stomach again as my own ass still hurt.

Next, Eddie stepped up to take his turn trying to make Iris to lose the challenge. He selected a multi-tail whip and held it up for all to see. It was a cruel looking thing, with knots on the end of each chord. He moved to Iris and gave her four furious strikes on her pussy. She yelled out after each one, but she did not ask for mercy. I'll never know how she stood up to that.

Seemingly disappointed he was unable to force Iris to beg for mercy, Eddie walked quickly over to Janice and Sherry. He grabbed Janice by the chain around her neck and pulled her to her feet. He pulled her close and whispered something in her ear. Then he put the multi-tail whip in her hand and shoved her over toward Iris on the frame. Janice, with Eddie watching her closely, struck Iris on her pussy four times just as Eddie had. Again, Iris cried out, but she did not say the word.

Eddie grabbed the instrument from Janice and angrily hit her on her ass with it. Then he used the chain around her neck to lead her back over to where she had been kneeling. At this point, he grabbed Sherry by the back of her hair, forcing her to her feet and over to Iris. Just as he had done with Janice, Eddie compelled Sherry to whip Iris with the same instrument in the same spot. As Sherry delivered the blows, I noticed her tattoo again; three three-digit numbers separated by dashes. With such a configuration, it would not be a social security number or a date of birth or even measurements. I could not figure out what the tattoo signified, but now was not the time to ask her.

When Sherry had completed her four blows, Iris was moaning and her head was hanging forward, but she had yet to use her safe word. Eddie returned Sherry to her kneeling spot in a rough manner.

All the rest took turns on Iris. Rick was next. He whipped her tits with the leather strap, leaving bright red stripes on her chest. Paula, his wife, went after him. She seemed to be very intent on getting the safe word from Iris because she used the wooden paddle on her ass, hitting with what looked like all her might.

Paul then stepped up and used the single whip on her tits. Denise, who seemed compassionate, at least to me, went after Paul and lashed Iris on her back with the single whip. As each man and his companion took their turns, Iris' body got redder and more marked up. She screamed, yelled, and moaned at various times. She was panting loudly and sweating profusely, but she did not use her safe word.

I was both shocked and amazed and what I was witnessing. At four strikes for each person, up to this point, Iris had endured fifty-two strikes with various implements on various parts of her body and she was now hanging somewhat limply from the frame. She had welts on her ass, marks on her tits and back, and her pussy was red and swollen from the blows to it. Despite all that, she had not surrendered.

Of all the assailants, Samantha had surprised me the most. For someone who was so beautiful and seemed so delicate, she was rather cruel. Grinning while she did it, Samantha had taken the stick and caned Iris' pussy. Judging by the screams, that may have been the most painful punishment inflicted.

Phillip was the only person who had not yet struck Iris. He approached her with the paddle and swatted her butt four times fairly hard. Still, she did not utter the safe word.

Phillip placed his hand gently on Iris' cheek. "Iris, you've done it," he said calmly.

Everyone applauded loudly and cheered happily. Phillip removed Iris' blindfold and it was evident she had cried bitterly beneath it. She looked at Phillip and he kissed her deeply. She continued to cry, but she was also smiling at the same time. Phillip held Iris as Jonathan unbuckled the straps holding her legs. When he unhooked her wrists from the top of the frame, Iris slumped into Phillip's arms. He then helped her take her legs down off the padded rests and slowly carried her over to a seat on the bench across from me, where he gently laid her down. He held her for a moment.

Denise made her way over to Iris and Phillip let go of his companion. Denise began applying the coco butter to Iris' sore skin, starting with her tits. Phillip, Jonathan and the others all went back into the salon, apparently to make their way to the galley to get more refreshments. This left just Iris, Denise and me outside. None of us spoke as Denise smoothed the coco butter on Iris' tits and then worked her way down, gingerly wiping it onto her very red, sore, engorged pussy lips.

As I laid there, I had begun playing with my new jewelry by bending my left knee so it would slide up my calf and then straightening my left leg and using the toes of my right foot to slide it back down to my ankle. I did this several times while Denise soothed Iris.

After a few moments of silence passed this way, Denise finally spoke. "Well, Iris, congratulations."

Iris sniffled, looked at Denise and said, "Thank you. I had no idea Phillip planned to make me his companion, but I'd been wishing for it for the longest time."

I got up and walked over to them. Holding out my hand, I said, "Hi Iris. I'm Sabrina. We did not meet earlier."

She smiled up at me, took my hand, and squeezed it. "Yes. I could not talk to you earlier. It's nice to meet you. It's been a big day for you too. Congratulations."

I was about to reply, but just at that moment, the door to the salon opened and Phillip came out. He approached us and I let go of Iris' hand and stepped back a little to make room. He took Iris' hand and they smiled at each other. Denise was still gently stroking Iris' vagina with the coco butter. Phillip looked down at Iris' pussy.

"I doubt you'll enjoy sex very much tonight," he said.

"I won't mind the discomfort now that I'm your companion." A second later, she added, "I'm very grateful you found me worthy."

He smiled at her. "You certainly are worthy. And since you are now my companion, we need to change your jewelry."

Seeming as if he had forgotten something, he headed back toward the salon door, insisting he would be right back. Iris reached up to the chain around her neck. Being so close, I could see the flat piece hanging from it was engraved with the name 'Phillip.' He soon returned with Jonathan and the pair went to the compartment where all the punishment tools had been stored. Jonathan reached in and produced what looked like a giant pair of pliers and handed it to Phillip.

At this same time, others filed out of the door and Phillip looked at the group and said, "Yes. Join us. Please."

He approached Iris with the tool, which I later learned was a bolt cutter. She was still lying on her back so he asked her to turn her head and he carefully opened the jaws of the tool and put them up to the chain. Making sure Iris' skin was safely away, he closed the handles of the tool together and the chain loudly snapped open. He dropped the tool, gently raised Iris' head, and carefully pulled the chain away.

Next, he produced a gold chain like Denise's -- and now mine - from his pocket and wrapped it around her left ankle. He looked up at Jonathan, who handed him the fastening tool and then Phillip secured the chain around Iris' ankle. Everyone, including me, clapped.

I heard Iris ask if Phillip would use her real name from now on or if she would still be called Iris. He told her he would call her by her real name, Angela. She smiled at hearing this.

I decided to go inside and get some wine. As I made my way through the crowd of nude women and clothed men, I heard Paula ask Jonathan, "Will there be any time for fun and games? There are still two slaves here."

I paused long enough the hear Jonathan reply, "I would like to get back to the marina before the tide is completely out, but what do you all say?"

There was a general response in the affirmative, but I did not stay to find out what was about to happen, choosing to go inside for wine and something to eat. Inside, it was just Gabrielle and me. While I was certain we were alone, I did not know what kind of monitoring Jonathan had set up around the boat, so I simply nodded politely to Gabrielle as I approached the kitchen.

"You OK, missy?" she whispered quietly.

"Can we talk in here?" I whispered back.

"Yes. No cameras here."

"How are you, Gabrielle?" I asked, having gone several days without speaking with her.

"I good, missy. But they hit you. You OK?"

Wondering if she had seen what had happened, I turned and looked through the salon toward the glass door. I could see a crowd of people but could not tell exactly what was going on. I did notice neither Janice nor Sherry were still kneeling at the door.

"I will be alright. It hurt, but I'm OK."

"Good. I no want missy hurt."

I smiled at her thoughtfulness. "Thank you, Gabrielle. You worked very hard on this food. Have you had a chance to rest and have anything to eat?"

"No missy. I eat later."

As she poured me a glass of wine and I ate some canapes, I urged her to be sure to rest some and to eat later and then I turned to go back outside. When I opened the door, I could hear some cheers and other noises. As I stepped out, I could see people gathered around watching two different happenings.

On a day where I suddenly found myself naked in front of strangers, and then was part of a clothed-male-nude-female party, and then was publicly spanked and punished while still naked, and then participated in punishing a naked girl, I was still taken aback by what I was now seeing.

Paula was reclining where I had been laying and Sherry was giving her oral sex while Rick was fucking Sherry from behind. And while all this was happening, Samantha was whipping Sherry with the multi-tail whip, leaving new red marks on her.

And over in the middle of the fantail, Janice was affixed to the frame that had held Iris. Theodore was whipping Janice while Julie was fingering the girl's pussy.

Everyone else was casually standing around watching, making comments, and having side discussions. I walked over to Denise, who was sitting in Paul's lap while they both watched the goings on.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"Fun and games," she responded. "Eddie said anyone could use his slaves any way they wanted."

As we spoke, Paul was squeezing Denise's breasts with his hands. But he moved one of them down and in between her legs and started fingering her.

Turning from me to Paul, she laughed and said, "Well, Paul. Are you getting horny watching this?"

He did not respond, so she turned back to me while still being fingered. "Feel free to jump in if you like. Now that you're a companion, you have rights."

Shaking my head, I merely said, "No. I'm good."

I noticed Jonathan was standing with Eddie, so I walked over.

"Sabrina, how are you feeling now? Better, I hope," Jonathan said as I arrived at his side.

"I'm sore, but I'll live."

He put his arm around me. "I'm very pleased you are my companion."

"So, what's going on now?"

"Just a little fun and games before we head back. Care to take part?"

"No. I'll just watch, like you."

Laughing he said, "Yes. Watching is enough for me. And did you meet Edward earlier?"

Turning to Eddie, I replied, "Not other than during my ceremony. It was hectic before we left the marina. Hello."

He looked at me indifferently and gave my body a quick once over. "Hi Sabrina. It's good to have you with us."

I decided to go back inside and talk to Gabrielle while I had a chance. As I made my way back toward the salon door, I took another look at things. Paul was now really working on Denise's pussy and she seemed to be getting off on it. Sherry was still on her knees eating out Paula and getting it from Rick while being whipped by Samantha. Julie and Theodore were still abusing Janice, only now Julie was attempting to get her entire fist into Janice's pussy. I also noticed that Phillip was holding Angela in his lap and they were affectionately kissing one another.

Once back inside, I went to the galley to look at the snacks again. Gabrielle had been seated on a bar stool eating, but jumped up once I came in. I told her to go ahead and site back down.

"Thank you, missy. I standing long time."

I stood and ate a few grapes and looked back through the salon. Gabrielle saw me looking out toward the party and the commotion.

12