Ch. 02 - Some Days One Wonders

Story Info
I find out a lot about my son and myself.
6.4k words
4.69
18.5k
31
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first story that I've written. If you are offended by stories of incest then please don't read this one. All characters in this story are 18 or older.

-----

That night I laid in bed next to my sleeping husband and thought. If Kelly was right, if I could spend some time with Jim, maybe my ho-hum life would change. Then I realized... what was I really thinking... spend some time with Jim! What would that time lead to? Well, it would lead to sex! Sex like... well maybe like the sex he has with his sister! I'm guessing that sex with me would be something different than what he has with Kelly. There would be a different type of connection with me than he has with her. Was I willing to find out? Was I willing to put my family life in jeopardy for the desire to have sex with my son?

I didn't know it that night, but the next day would allow for things to happen that I couldn't fully grasp as I drifted off to sleep.

The next day as I showed up to work, I knew that my mind was not entirely focused on my job like it normally would have been. I also knew that I can do my job without putting in a lot of effort, it's just not that hard for me to get the things done.

After I sat down and logged on, I noticed that I had a new calendar appointment, it looked like a group meeting for today. I ask my cube mate if she had the same one and she said yes. I finished up some of my tasks that I had from yesterday and then got ready for the meeting.

We all assembled in the main large meeting area. The manager got on stage and started to speak about our problem with the cooling equipment. He said that it's working today but it may not last for long. A new unit should arrive in a few weeks. The mumbling from the masses was calmed by him when he said that we will be trying a new work model for a few months. Everyone was then focused on this new idea. He said that some of us will be allowed to work from home for a few months. They wanted to see if some of the staff can still get their job done without being at the office each day. The new idea was that once or twice a week those working from home would come into the office for part of a day to interact with the necessary groups. He said that not everyone would be allowed to do it, if your task had mission critical impact to the company's projects then you will need to be here in the office. He then said that as an incentive or maybe a disincentive, those working from home will have a small reduction in salary. If you want to work from home, it will cost you a little. There was more mumbling, but then he said that an email will be sent to employees that meet the requirements and to read it over, then you can decide. He thanked us and we all headed to our desks.

I sat at my desk and waited to see if I was one that might be able to work from home. Once I saw the email and read it, I was happy. On the down downside; I would need to take a small cut in my salary to work at home. But the upside was better. I wouldn't have to drive in each day, which saved me money. Plus my time spent on the road to and from work is gone. The idea was simple they said; if you can get your work done each day, you could have the rest of that time to yourself. I realized that for most of my projects I could get things done in a few hours each day.

After I left that day, I was setup to work at home starting tomorrow. As I drove home, my world started to shift again as I realized that if I worked at home for the next few months, I will be alone with my kids almost every day.

At dinner that night I told everyone about my new work schedule. The look from Kelly was very telling, but she was not too noticeable so that the other two didn't pick up on her smile. I knew what she was thinking about, what could happen if I was home for months. There was no way that she and Jim could have their fun without me noticing. She would not care about what I thought of her having sex at home, that was simply our new normal relationship. She could bring a guy home even if I was there and take him to her room for fun, and I wouldn't give her a bad time. However, if she was to have sex with her brother... well that's a whole different situation!

My husband wanted to talk about the loss of income, that will result from this change of my work schedule. I just shut down the discussion. His complaining about a few dollars that I will lose each week, didn't change my mind. He finally stopped his grumbling. I looked at my son and he look me in the eye, for a few minutes; then we all finished eating. Everyone helped clear the table and load the dishwasher. In a few minutes the mess was cleaned up.

As the day finished and everyone went to their chosen spots, I headed down to the basement to work out. I was thinking that now I can work out each day without a big loss of time in my day. I was working out when my son came down to play at the game station. I smiled to myself as I thought about what I learned yesterday, so I was watching him as he was trying to watch me.

I left and went upstairs and was setting at the kitchen counter drinking my water when my daughter sat down next to me. She looked at me and her smile broken into a giggle. I started to giggle right along with her! I know what she was thinking and I couldn't stop laughing. I hoped that my husband didn't come in to find out what I was laughing about. Finally, we stopped long enough for us to get our breath back.

She then surprised me with her observations.

"Mom, about dad. I saw you shut him down tonight, in a firm way. You were not unkind but you were strong. I hope that you realize that the strong attitude you have has rubbed off on me as I've grown up. I know that you don't normally put your foot down about things in our family but at times you show me what a good marriage is like. It's one where two people share a life, but one doesn't own the other. I also know that when dad wants something you will often stay quiet and let him have his way."

I nodded at her comment.

She then said "What if you applied that same idea to your sex life? What if you told him that you wanted to enjoy sex more and if he didn't agree then you might find someone that could fulfill your needs?"

At that my mouth was hanging open! How in the word would I get something like that across to my husband of 20 years?

Then she said "What if you made it like a competition. One that he would have to compete against, like an unknown lover you have. A lover that is part real and part imaginary. Dad's competitive at times and if you gave him an incentive, then he would have something to work towards."

This girl of mine is smart! I could see different ideas forming in my mind. I was thinking of some sexual things, that he had asked me to do with him in that past, that I had turned him down. Maybe I could put some of them back on the table, as a way to incentivize him.

She saw that I was thinking of things and she pushed a little deeper "What if you have sex with Jim during the day and tease dad with that at night? He doesn't need to know that you have amazing sex with his son while he is at work! You can just build up this factitious lover and see if he gets competitive."

I could see that as a real possibility. But how would I get the ball rolling was the big question!

She sat there for a while and dropped another bomb into this discussion.

"Mom, you know that daddy watches us girls, when we are messing around by the pool... he likes the watch me, I think, best of all..."

I stopped and turned to her with a strange expression. I didn't know if she was just joking or if she was pulling my chain to see what would happen. Had I missed two different sexual centered things going on under my nose, right here in my own family? I didn't know what to say to her. One item was my son, I couldn't blame myself for missing that event, and that has yet to play out! But to miss my own husband ogling young girls in our own back yard, was something else entirely!

I said "Honey you'll have to explain that last statement to me in a clear and concise way."

"Oh mom, my friends all have commented on this topic. They all think it's so cute! Remember, dads are looked at very fondly by young ladies. It's something to do with a complex relationship between a father and a daughter."

I replied with a quick question "Has he done something to anyone? Anyone including you?"

"No Mom, but when he drinks too much, he can get a little bit over the line. Don't worry, I can direct him away when that happens. It's not hard to charm dad. He is easy."

Wow... now I had all kinds of pieces to play with. My husband is in for a rough ride, which was fine with me! I need to get him to see that our life needs a few adjustments in the coming days, or weeks!

That night in bed I started the long process of getting Tony going. By that I mean I had to coax him into having our monthly sex session. So instead of doing what I was doing for years I just jumped to the clincher. "Honey, we need to have sex every few days. We are not getting any younger and I want to enjoy as much sex as I can before it disappears from our lives." That hit a nerve and the response was one that I was not ready for... well not completely true, I was thinking that if he just brushed my idea off... well I might get things to work my way for a while.

Tony responded with a remark that he was sure I was not prepared for "Katie, honey if you need sex that bad then maybe you should find a lover. Since your now home alone, because of your new work schedule, I'm sure that you can figure out how to make that work for you."

I could hear him snicker to himself. Well, this is a setup that I could not turn away from. I looked at him and remembered Kelly comments. If he was going to call my bluff then I was going to make him pay. "Ok honey... I'll start looking for a lover tomorrow."

He replied "I wish you luck with that! Let me know how it works out for you. Maybe you can fill me in with the details after your daily dalliances are done?"

Boy this was getting better and better! I couldn't help but envision what he would be thinking when he found someone else's cum inside my wet and opened cunt!

That finished my move to get my husband to perform his duty. As he continued to snicker to himself and drift off to sleep, I knew that tomorrow was going to be an exciting day!

As he left the next morning, he leaned down and gave me a kiss on the cheek and smiled. His parting words were "I'll be interested in hearing how your day went honey, when I get home." I thought to myself you're not the only one sweetheart!

My daughter Kelly worked a few hours a week to help pay for the cost of college. That left Jim and I together in the house most of today. I got busy early on, getting my work done for the day. The setup for working at home was simple and straight forward. I had almost all my projects done by noon. I then found my son and asked him if he wanted me to fix him something to eat for lunch. After we ate, I said that I would like to set out by the pool for a while, to get a tan around my new suit. This caused Jim to snap his head up and look at me with glassy eyes.

I then said "Since Kelly is not here, would you please help your mother by putting some lotion on me? You know to make sure that I don't sun burn in my new suit?"

He then turned and headed to his room and replied over his shoulder to me "Let me get my suit on and I will meet you outside."

By the way that he moved and his body language I knew that he was starting to stiffen and a young man doesn't want his mother seeing his boner. Little did he know that his mom wanted to see him in a very stiffen state, daily.

I went to my room and put on the suit that my husband bought for me, the one he may never see me wear. As I looked in the mirror, I realized just how little this suit covers. My tits are almost all exposed in the top, it does cover my nipples but the fabric is so thin that they stick out. The bottom is so small that will disappear into my tight ass crack. The front covers my vagina but if I move much it will slowly slide in between my cunt lips. I was glad that I shaved my pussy hair off the other day before I put this thing on. I normally kept my pussy hair cleaned up around my lips and below, but I did have a small landing strip above my cunt. If Tony had taken the time last night to play with me, he might have noticed that now I was completely bare.

I did put on my white swimsuit cover. I was still trying to make it look like I was his mother and not some slut that needed his big cock! This was hard for me as I wanted him to fuck the shit out of me today. As I walked to the sliding door, I thought that here was a turning point in my life. Today I and my son were going to do something that just should not happen is a normal family. I had all night and this morning to talk myself out of what a mother should never do with her son. But all that talk was not stopping me now. On the plus side my husband believed my declaration last night was just a desperate act to get him to bow to my needs. Little did my husband know, he was in for a troubling but exciting ride!

I opened the slider and stepped out into the patio. I had my sunglasses on and looked for my son. He was not outside. Maybe he chickened out? Maybe he is going to stay in his room for months while I am working from home? I walked over and laid down on the deck chair.

Just then he opened the slider and walked over to his mother. He told me that he was ready whenever I was. In my mind, that sounded like one of the best pickup lines any man would have for me, as I sat there looked up at my son. I stood up very close to him.

I slowly removed my glasses and handed them to him. Then I reached down and slowly pulled my cover off over my head. Once I tossed it on the chair, I put out my hand and asked for my glasses back. He said that once he was finished, I could put them on. He asked that I lay down on the chair so that he could put some lotion on me. I knew that my little butt was going to be the first thing he touched on me, and that was fine.

I laid down and he just stood there. I turned my head and looked up at him. He was standing there in a state that reminded me of his dad. His dad did stare at me when I was younger, just like my son was doing now. I never got tired of my husband gazing at me back then. Now I had my son doing the same thing, needed to push pass this point. If things were to go as I believe they would, my son would have a lot of time to stare at his mother!

Katie gently said "Jim, lotion on my butt please, I don't want to burn honey."

He seemed to snap out of it and said "Sorry mom I just... just..." I replied "I know honey. Don't worry. Mommy is here for you. You will be doing her many favors today. But to start you need to put the lotion on me. Can you do that honey? I'm sure that you want to help your mom."

He put some lotion on his hands and placed them on my butt. I jumped a little as the lotion was cool. And he said "Sorry mom I'll warm it up first." I said "Oh that's fine baby. You can't hurt me, I'm tougher than you think."

Once he started to spread the lotion on, I could feel his hands shaking a little. I moaned to him "Oh that feels so good!" I then looked over my shoulder and saw that his cock was pushing out of his suit! He was so engrossed with my butt that he didn't see me watching him. Then I had to tell him "That was good enough honey."

As I turned over, I saw that his face was red. His eyes were fixed on me. I thought that now was the time to get him to admit that I was his perfect girl. I looked up into his eyes and said "Honey, do you like your moms' hot little body?" This caused him to sputter and stammered, and he started to pull away from me. I said "Honey, I know that you want me. You want me like you had your sister."

At that he began to get a fearful look on his face! I got up and put my arms around him and held him to me. I whispered into his ear "Its all-right honey, I want you to love me just like you made love to your sister. You are my man, my son. Do you want to have your prefect girl?" As I pulled my face back to look into his eyes "Maybe I'm not your prefect girl honey. You can tell me if I mis-spoke." Jim groaned "Oh mom you are perfect to me!"

"Honey, Kelly, and I know that you are infatuated with us. We both want to enjoy you and we want you to enjoy us. You are so much the man that I want today and tomorrow. For now, just don't over think anything. Kelly and I will never hurt you and we both know that you will never hurt us." I could tell that he still had some hesitations about this situation. His emotions were on the surface. He was happy, fearful, apprehensive; all at the same time. He was doing just what a person would expect in this circumstance. He wanted to run away but he couldn't.

I broke the ice with this "Sweetheart, will you take me to my bed and make love to me?"

At that point he picked me up and took me upstairs. As he carried me to my bedroom, I touched his face and kissed his hand. Pulling his hand to the side of my head, holding it to me. His youthful exuberance showed as he made his way to my bedroom. My boy was strong and focused! I was enjoying being in his arms.

He laid me down on the bed and I pulled him in for a kiss. He started to shake and I stroked his face and kissed all over it. That helped calm him.

I looked up and said "Do you want to open you gift?"

He said "I've wanted to unwrap you for the last year! No girl or woman that I've ever seen can hold a candle to you. I've have looked at you it seems like, forever, and wondered if I could find a woman as beautiful as my mother!"

"Well honey, you can have me as much as you want. If you can take this old body, then it's yours to have every day."

He drew back a little and said "Mom, you are my prefect girl! No... old you think... no you are so prefect!"

"No man has ever told me that before. You are such a gentleman for saying that! Let me get out of this suit and show you what you are getting." With that I sat up and removed my little sexy suit. Once it was off, he again was just staring at me. "I hope I didn't disappoint you tiger!"

He looked into my eyes and said "Mom, you are PERFECT!"

I smiled, cocked my head and with lust in my eyes. Then said "Please take off your suit!"

He couldn't get his suit off fast enough. Once he tossed it to the floor, he saw his mom focused on his cock. To him he didn't understand why Kelly or his mom looked at is cock that way. He thought that he didn't have anything special. But Kelly had told him that he was gifted. Maybe his mom would say the same thing. That would be so great if she did!

Katie just watched as he pulled his suit down. He was in a hurry, but when his man meat was exposed, I was in amazement. I gazed at his cock. I could not believe what was in front of me. I slowly reached out and touch him. It was like an out of body experience to me. I tried to put my fingers around his gorgeous cock, but I couldn't encompass it. It was everything that I had hoped it would be.

He watched as his mom touch him. It was a sensation like he had never felt before. He realized that he might cum any second. He started to breathe like Kelly taught him to do, if he was close to cum'ing. His mom just lightly stroked him and she seemed to be in awe of his cock. He was so happy to see that. He wanted to be the best for his mom. And he was going to thank his sister for helping him find his perfect girl!

I pulled him into my mouth, I almost never do this for Tony. However, my son was way different than my husband. My sons cock needed my complete and total attention! This cock was something that females talked about in small groups at some of the wilder parties that Tony and I attended. I would always turn red and wave off any talk about discussing something like that. I knew that there might be some men that have equipment like the ones that the ladies spoke about, but I never thought that I would ever find one like this myself.

12