Ch. 02: The Rat in Black

Story Info
Today, we meet Jill Prescott, our female protagonist.
5.9k words
4.8
1.6k
00

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/30/2023
Created 11/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Rat in Black

It was late enough to be the next day by the time Jimmy got home. Home for him was a Gothic loft apartment on the fourth floor of a complex in downtown Corpus Christi. He opened the door to his apartment to find his girlfriend asleep on the couch.

The kangaroo slept with a pillow clutched in her arms, the TV playing on mute in front of her.

Jimmy closed the door before making his way directly to his female. He took off his clothes then got on top of his girlfriend, nuzzling her, petting her as he moved the pillow aside to show she was naked too.

Carrie giggled in her sleep as her boyfriend played with her. She lifted her head up as she felt lips press against hers. She opened her mouth and let her tongue be swamped by her lover's tongue. Her eyes opened and she saw those bright red eyes of her Jimmy.

The vampire bat smiled through their kiss while he continued to feel the rest of her.

He brought one hand down across her flat-chest, and down to her marsupial pouch.

Carrie arched her back and moaned as his fingers sank inside her pouch and played with her nipples.

Jimmy nibbled on the rest of her, while another part of him made itself known, grinding against his female's pussy.

Then, Carrie leaned in and caught the scent of another fur in her boyfriend's fur. She pushed Jimmy off the couch altogether, disrupting any romantic rhythm the bat had going.

He yelped, "Ah! Carrie! What the hell?"

She fumed at him, "You smell like sheep, Jimmy! You didn't wash up after fucking your little sheep boy?"

He sighed, "Matt told you about Mick?"

"Matt's my friend too, Jimmy! Of course he would tell me whenever you fuck up!" She grabbed her pillow then threw it right at him. "You were supposed to kill him, did you even do that?"

Jimmy shook his head, "I couldn't. Instead, I paid his debt for him, which means he works for me now."

Carrie groaned, "You're getting soft, Jimmy."

Jimmy hugged his girlfriend's waist, "Mick was different. I actually like the guy, okay? I can't help it. That's me, I like people. I could kill anyone else, but it's different when it's someone I care about."

The kangaroo petted her sniveling boyfriend, "Jerome's not gonna be happy about this."

Jimmy's cellphone vibrated at that moment.

Carrie answered it, "Yeah? Oh hi, Jerry." She glared at Jimmy.

The bat nuzzled her muscular thighs in trying to appease her.

She opened her legs for him while she spoke to their boss, "Jimmy's asleep right now, but I can take a message." She listened while her boyfriend touched his snout to her most private area. She nodded, "Okay, Jerry, we'll be right there." She hung up then pushed Jimmy off, "Get dressed, we've got work to do."

...

Meanwhile, in a big three-story house in a sleepy suburban neighborhood, a giggling iguana covered her mouth as she crept into her big sister's room and sprang open all the curtains. The sleeping ferret shrieked before falling out of her bed once she opened her eyes and was blinded by the morning sun.

Jill groaned comically as the bright rays of the morning sun filled her room and disturbed her beauty sleep. She stuck her head out of the tangled quilt she'd become cocooned in.

Isabella giggled, "Sorry, I didn't mean for you to fall down, Sis."

The ferret gave an appropriately sarcastic smirk, "I'm sure you didn't, Isa."

The iguana calmed herself, "Let me help you."

Jill took her sister's scaly paw and let herself get pulled out of her quilt. She stood up straight before the lizard and their age differences would not seem so apparent.

They were only apart by a few months, practically twins. Jill was slightly taller thanks to her ferret genes, but she had a very feminine shape, nice perky breasts which were a perfect size for a sweet southern girl like her.

Isabella was younger but had her smooth, lime-green, reptilian skin to rival her big sister's plush brown fur. She had no breasts to speak of, but she was 100% female. Her scales on her cheeks colored up when she suddenly felt hands grip her waist, then her sister's lips were against her own.

There was one thing Jill loved about the two of them not being related by blood, it wasn't total incest to be attracted to this lovely lizard lady.

The sisters touched tongues and caressed each other in Jill's room, neither even

caring if someone walked in on them.

Their kiss broke and Isa whispered, "Shower?"

Jill rubbed muzzles with her sister, "Shower."

So, they made their trek together down the hall from her room to the bathroom.

There the sisters took off their clothes in front of each other, Jill let her purple-streaked brown hair drop to her shoulders and Isa ran the water to make sure it was right for the both of them.

In the shower, they could never keep their emotions quiet; swapping kisses, feeling each others moist slits, Isa licking her sister's erecting nipples while Jill penetrated her with three long fingers. In turn, Jill felt the lizard's long tail moving up between her legs. The tail penetrated her as deep as any cock could and the sisters stood huddled together as this all went on.

The sisterly affection was strong in this room.

...

Elsewhere, somewhere in Waco, Jerome Marks and his posse were meeting with the lone surviving wolf from the skirmish with Jacob last night. They were in the wolf's ramshackle house on the outskirts of town.

The doberman massaged his right temple as he spoke "So, um let me get this straight. You and your 'pack members' were going about your daily business of ripping people off when what happened?"

"I just told you! Some scary ol' rat motherfucker took my brothers, my last family from me an' just fuckin' slaughtered them!" said the lupine thug.

The dog blew smoke from his cigar, "And just what are you expecting me to do about it, boy?"

The young wolf was hysterical, "I don't fuckin' know but it had better be somethin' good! Someone expert at this shit's gotta be stopped!"

"Hey! Hey! Did you happen to see just what weapons he was usin'?" Jimmy asked with excitement.

"That's just it! There was no fuckin' weapon! It was all him. That rat fucker, it was like he could turn into th' shadows, it was so freaky!"

Carrie stepped forward, dressed in a leather outfit any dominatrix would call overkill. She waved her steel whip threateningly at the wolf, "Shadows you say... like he had some kind of power."

The wolf gulped and nodded, "Yeah?"

She looked to her comrades then slowly approached the wolf, "Did this rat have some kind of marking? Like a tattoo?"

Matt, Jerome and Jimmy were all equally interested to see what she was about to do.

Carrie suddenly pulled down the zipper on her leather vest, exposing her flat roo chest. Upon her belly, just above the opening to her pouch was the tattoo. "Did that rat have anything like this?"

The wolf shook his head, "I didn't see any tattoo, but he was glowin' and shit, then he just turned completely black and nobody could touch him! Bullets went right through him!"

Carrie looked again to her colleagues, before she suddenly gripped the young wolf by his ears, forcing him to look her in the eyes, "That rat, my friend, was a shardbeast."

The wolf blinked nervously as her bright blue eyes seemed to stare right into him, "A shardbeast?"

Jimmy walked up and wrapped his wings around both his girl and the wolf, as he blatantly groped both of them, "A shardbeast, you lucky bastard..." he chuckled, "Like Carrie here, like me, like Matt and the boss over there."

The wolf blushed at having his butt groped openly by another male, "So what, you've all got superpowers or somethin'?"

Carrie shook her head at her lover's antics as she answered, "Yes, powers; Jimmy here can control the wind, myself electricity, and our other partners? Well, that's not important." She held the young wolf, "Did you happen to see where this rat was going?"

He shook his head, "No. I just ran, both my family were dead, what else could I do?"

Carrie sighed, but she let him go, and stepped out of her boyfriend's wingspan, "Fine, that's fair. Jimmy?"

The bat lingered a little to seemingly comfort the wolf, "I can sympathize with you losin' family, that's hard, and you were helpful enough, wolfy." He really just used this as an excuse to give the wolf a big wing-hug before he let him go.

The wolf blushed more from the affectionate hug than even from being molested earlier, "So, I can go then?"

Their boss, Jerome puffed on his cigar, "Sure, you said your part, boy, you can leave."

The wolf bowed politely to the group, "Thank you, sirs and madam. I'm just gonna..." He didn't finish, he just quickly exited the room.

After he was gone, the four all looked at one another, then three looked right at their boss.

Jerome chuckled as cigar smoke poured out of his mouth, "So it seems, we have ourselves a little pest in our territory..."

...

A brown truck had just arrived in downtown Corpus Christi at approximately 4:30 A.M. Jacob had been awake through the whole night and was obviously starting to fall asleep. He stopped at a gas station to stretch his legs. He went inside and bought himself some energy drinks. It would at least provide him energy. He asked the clerk for a phone book so he could find a place to stay. He had a place in mind already.

The clerk made him pay five dollars for the book.

Jacob looked through the yellow pages until he found what he was looking for; B. Foster, Weber Road.

Meanwhile, on the second floor of that very residence, a shower had been running, but just shut off. In a matter of seconds, a wet, naked male opossum came out with not even a towel to cover his privates. He sat his cute butt on his bed where an equally naked male squirrel slept. He laid himself down next to his housemate and playfully nuzzled the squirrel.

The squirrel churred and turned in bed until his nose touched the possum's. The squirrel opened his eyes and smiled to see his friend, "Bill..."

The marsupial rubbed noses with the rodent, "Jonny..."

The males kissed deeply, letting their tongues do their talking for the moment.

They would have gone further, if not for their doorbell disrupting their atmosphere.

Both males groaned in frustration. "Rock, paper, scissors for who answers?" Bill joked.

Jonny kissed him again, "Nah, I'll go get it, I need to stretch my legs anyway." He pulled on some pants, then went out to get the door.

The squirrel came straight downstairs. He saw right away the big, ominous dark figure standing outside his home he shared with his housemate/lover. He opened the door to find a big, black rat standing on his front porch.

Jacob gave an instant smile at seeing the squirrel, "Uh, hi... is Bill here?"

The squirrel immediately began to size up the rat, "Maybe, who can I say is calling?"

The rat smirked at the squirrel's blatant dominance play, "I'm Jacob, we were friends in high school."

The squirrel took a second look and decided the rat was quite a fetch, "Well, Jacob, I'm Jonathan, Bill's upstairs right now, we were..." He winked at the big rat.

Jacob laughed, "I got ya... can I come in?"

The squirrel smiled, "Sure, come on in, make yourself at home, I'll go get Bill."

The black rat entered the small two-story home and made his way towards the living room.

Jonathan took the time to really check out the rat's build through the clothes he wore; not bad. "Just wait right here, I'll have Bill come down." Then, he went back up the stairs.

Jacob took off his leather jacket then sat down on a couch. He didn't have to wait long before he heard footsteps followed by "Jakie!"

The excitable marsupial pounced right on his big rat friend.

...

Later, the trio sat together while they caught up on times.

Jacob was especially curious about his best friend living with another male.

Bill explained plainly that he'd needed a place to stay but couldn't afford a house all for himself so he needed a housemate. That was when he met Jonathan.

The squirrel had been kicked out of his own house after coming out to his mother and stepfather. He had a job currently working at a local movie theater.

Bill with his own money from working in a car garage was able to pool his and Jonathan's together so they could afford this little house.

The two had been a couple of lovebirds since moving in together, even though Bill admitted he wasn't 100% gay. He still wanted to find that nice girl to make his mama proud, but until then, Jonny was his "practice girlfriend."

"And we have been gettin' a lot of good practice together in these months since!" Bill finished as he gave Jonny an affectionate kiss.

The rat snickered playfully, "Damn, Bill. I always figured there was something up with you."

Bill laughed, "The only thing up right now is my dick, but speakin' of up, what's up with you, Jacob? Waco's not excitin' for y'all no more?"

The rat shrugged, "Just moving back here, and I need a place to stay until I find something permanent. Bill, you told me when I left four months ago that you would come if I ever needed anything and well, I'm here to take you up on that." He gave his best buck-toothed smile to his friend.

Bill blew air through his cheeks, "Shit, of course I'll help you but, you shoulda called ahead so I could talk to the landlords that own this place. We're only rentin' this and it's just us two on the lease; we gotta make sure havin' one more guy's not gonna be a problem."

Jacob shrugged, "I can take the couch if that's alright."

Jonathan smirked, "Or we could just let you share the bed." He winked at the rat while still hugging Bill.

The rat laughed, "As tempting as that sounds, I find myself to be tragically straight, you guys."

Bill laughed too, "That's fine an' fair, Jake! What we should do for now is go get drunk so we can give you a proper welcome home, Jacob."

Jacob grinned, "That's a plan."

...

Jill and Isa had long since finished their intimate shower, now the two sisters came downstairs together to find their father and brother at the dinner table.

Mr. James Prescott sat at the head of the table as always, smoking his pipe and reading the newspaper.

James Jr. sat by his father, a near lookalike of the older ferret, minus the hot pink hair dye. He was listening to some pop music on his headphones while eating a hearty English-style breakfast of fried eggs, sausage, black pudding, bacon, baked beans, hash browns, toast and grilled veggies.

Jill laughed playfully at her brother's many contrasts: pink hair, baby blue eyes, keen fashion sense and a girlish charm vs his height, muscles, and manly appetite. She gave her brother a good morning hug, "Hey, Baby Brother!"

Junior nearly coughed up a half-eaten piece of sausage when his big sister pounced on him. He growled at his sis, "Good morning, Sis..."

She giggled, "Take it easy, bro." Then, she shifted her attention to her dad as she

stole some bacon from her brother's plate, "Daddy..."

The adult ferret felt his right temple pulse the instant he heard his darling daughter's charming voice, "Yes, Jill?"

Jill smiled at her father, "Dad, me and a couple of the girls are going out to the club. We'll probably be out all night, so I just wanted to tell you, don't wait up."

The ferret sighed, "By a couple of the girls, you mean Isabella and your... friend, what's her name again?"

Jill scoffed, "It's Desiree, you've known her almost as long as you've known your own children."

The ferret rolled his eyes, "Unfortunately..." He cleared his voice, "I suppose you want money?"

Jill giggled, "Not too much just enough for drinks, and... anything else."

He put down his paper, locking his matching blue eyes with those of his oldest child, "Anything else... you're lucky I still remember what it was to be your age." He chuckled lightly, "Very well. On one condition, you take your brother with you."

Jill sighed, this was her weekend off, she decided it would be best to do what the old man said. "Okay, I'll take Junior... we need our designated driver anyway." She joked before pulling her brother's headphones off his head, "Baby Brother! Get dressed! You're coming with us today!"

The young adult had half of his breakfast done, "Can't I finish eating first?"

She rolled her eyes, "Sure, finish up. But then, get dressed into something nice, we're hitting the clubs tonight!"

As much as they liked to poke fun at each other, Junior always loved when he got to do things with his sisters and their hot friend, Desiree.

Junior went right up to his room after he finished eating. He stripped out of his dirty undershirt and pajama pants then picked out a nice lavender dress shirt with a cute pair of white pants to go with it. He came out of his room looking every bit like the fashion model he dreamed of being someday.

Jill whistled, "Damn, Junior. You'll be knocking girls and guys dead in the club with that look." She'd put on a dark violet blouse with a matching skirt that barely made it to her knees. Her eye-shadow was also violet, it showed off the purple highlights in her hair.

Isabella didn't have to do much, a lizard mostly looked silly in makeup anyway. She had a nice yellow skirt to cover her bottom half but a baggy sweater covering her upper body.

The three siblings all piled into Jill's car, "Alright everybody, buckle up! We're going to pick up Desi from work so she can go with us, they're letting her out early to have the rest of the weekend at home."

...

Elsewhere in Corpus, a pretty tomboyish beaver stood behind the counter at a thrift store, eagerly watching the clock and the sidewalk outside.

A customer walked up, "Excuse me, Miss?"

Desiree shook her head, "Um, yes sir?"

The poodle held up some pretty clothes, "I'm just gonna buy some of these old hand me downs, I'm sure I can do somethin' with these."

The beaver girl rang up the price, "Alright, that's all gonna come out to 20 dollars, will you pay credit?"

The poodle nodded, "I will indeed."

Just minutes later, Desi's shift ended and the beaver was ready to leave. She stepped out just as Jill pulled up in a metallic blue Mustang.

The beaver cheered up greatly, "Hey!"

Isabella moved to the back with Junior while Desi jumped into the passenger seat and locked lips with the driver.

Jill and Desi kissed openly in front of her siblings. Ferret and beaver let their tongues play between each other.

Junior looked aside to Isabella and the two of them laughed at the little display.

Desi broke the kiss to put on her seat belt as she asked "So, what are we doing tonight, Jillian, baby?"

The rich girl smiled, "We are going out, the four of us, and we are gonna get fucked up!"

The beaver gave a hearty "Yeah! Awesome!"

...

Jacob, Bill and Jonny had gone out to drink at a bar downtown. It was a simple little neighborhood bar, two steps above from being a dive.

Bill downed a shot of tequila. He let the liquor go down before he spoke up, "So, Jacob, what have you been up to since you left us all here to fend for ourselves?"

Jacob chuckled while clutching a shot glass and a rum bottle, "Same as I'd been doing before, kicking drunk assholes out of bars and keeping people safe. Nothing like working around here, though. The girls aren't half as good looking and the assholes are meaner. Have you kept tabs with Frank, Bill?"

Bill nodded, "For a while we still talked, but then, I just don't go back to that place. Studio 23? The owners have changed everything; she's gone from bein' a nice little hangout to bein' a damn strip club. Frank still holds on, God bless him, but without you and without Hannah, I don't see how."

Jacob reacted when he heard Bill say her name.

Jonathan had been drinking a strawberry daiquiri when he heard the name. He had to ask, "Who's Hannah?"

12