Ch. 03 Kai and Mom First Time Alone

Story Info
Kai and Kathy explore their new mother son intimacy.
5.7k words
4.33
5k
13

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay, Mom?"

The sound of my son's voice brought me back to reality.

"Sorry, Kai. What did you say?"

"I asked if you're okay," Kai said again. "You seemed like you were in a far-off place."

Kai and I were sitting on lounges by our pool. The day prior had been a pretty momentous one for me. After watching my son and daughter making love right in front of me, my two twins had invited me into bed with them. I experienced my daughter Kayla eating me out, and invited Kai's big dick to fill my pussy with his cum. I was kind of in a state of shock, not knowing what to make of this new relationship.

"Sorry, Kai," I said, tilting my sunglasses down to make eye contact with my son.

The man sitting next to me was no longer a boy. Like me, he has blonde hair and Swedish good looks. He was laying back and wasn't wearing a shirt. The blonde hair on his chest accentuated his pecks and six-pack, all well developed for football. I let my gaze travel further down to his narrow waist and still further to the red Speedo he was wearing. It hid his manhood very poorly. I could see the outline of his dick through the tight-fitting suit. I could even see the outline of his mushroom-shaped head. I'd felt his strong leg muscles as he used them to shove that cock deep inside me.

"Mom?"

'Huh, what?" I asked, quickly looking back up into his eyes.

"What's going on?" Kai said, sitting up.

"Again, sorry," I said. "I'm just a bit conflicted today."

"About what happened with Kayla and I, I presume."

I nodded. "I don't really know how I'm supposed to feel. I mean, this is supposed to be wrong. A mother and her kids are not supposed to have sex with each other!"

"I know," Kai said, reaching over and putting his hand on my thigh. "Kayla and I felt the same way at first."

"You did?"

"Of course!" he said. "We wrestled with what society says is taboo. But, in the end, we knew what was happening was bringing us closer - making us in love with each other in new and special ways."

I thought for a moment. "But I'm the adult here. I should have said something earlier."

"We're all adults here, Mom. Kayla and I made a careful decision, and we're glad of it."

"I guess I am too," I said finally. "It just feels a little surreal, you know?"

"For sure," Kai said, slightly stroking my thigh.

"I guess if Kayla were here, she'd probably say the same thing," I said.

"I know she would!" Kai said, squeezing my thigh gently.

I must admit, a few weeks ago that touch wouldn't have affected me like it was now. Kai's stroking and squeezes, plus the fact that he was sitting next to me nearly nude, caused some now familiar feelings to arise.

I was getting aroused by my own son.

"I guess you're right," I said, staring at his hand. "This will take some getting used to."

"I'm actually glad Kayla's away for the morning," Kai said, looking out over our expansive view of downtown Los Angeles below. "This gives us a chance to explore things with just each other."

I laid back down and put my sunglasses back over my eyes. Kai was right. I just needed to have some patience. I started to close my eyes but noticed a very slight movement in my peripheral vision. I looked towards my left without turning my head.

What was moving was Kai's cock. The head of his dick was very slowly snaking its way towards me under his suit. It was growing and swelling and beginning to try to push its way out.

I looked up and Kai had his eyes closed. "What're you thinking about?" I asked.

Kai kept his eyes closed. "Do you really want to know?"

"I do," I said.

Kai sat up and looked at me. "I was reliving having my dick buried in your pussy, if you want to know!"

I laughed slightly. "Is that why you're coming to life under that suit?"

Kai looked down at his crotch. "Well, yeah!" he said. "You are so hot - like a slightly older copy of Kayla. Why wouldn't I get turned on?"

I glanced down at myself after Kai's compliment. I was nearing 40, but my breasts only sagged the tiniest bit, even though I'm a DD. I've kept myself fit and trim, my long legs showing little sign of my age. Was I a hot mom? It seemed to Kai and Kayla that I was, and that was good enough for me.

"Besides," Kai continued, "your suit doesn't exactly hide your assets."

It was true. Kayla and I had bought very sexy suits together that left little to the imagination. Right then, I was glad of it.

As I glanced back over, Kai's dick was now straining under his suit. I could see it pushing up as he flexed his erectile muscles.

I felt like doing two things at once - rubbing my pussy and stroking that dick.

"Maybe now's a good time for some of that exploring," Kai said, following my gaze.

"Mmm," I said, reaching over and running my fingers lightly across his swollen member.

Kai's pelvis rose and his dick throbbed at my touch. "I guess you like me touching your cock?" I said, looking into Kai's eyes.

"It feels incredible," he said. "More, please!"

I gripped Kai's dick with my hand, going from the head to the base and back up. Kai pushed up into my hand as I moved it up and down.

"Oh fuck!" he said.

His dick was even larger now. I reached over and untied the strings holding his suit in place and put my hand under the slick fabric. Now I could firmly grasp his shaft, which I pulled out, so it stood straight up.

"So swollen!" I said, admiring the hardness. "Can I kiss it and make it better?"

"You can do more than that!" Kai said, wiggling out of the suit, leaving him naked next to me.

My hand still gripped his cock as I leaned over and kissed the soft head. I took a tentative lick around it, sticking my tongue into the little hole at the tip.

"Uh huh," Kai moaned. "Shit!"

I put my mouth around the head and sucked in. When I pulled Kai's dick off my mouth it made a popping sound. I was beginning to relax a bit and could feel my arousal increase as I opened and put as much of his cock in my mouth as I could.

"Umpf!" Kai groaned as he took in a quick breath. "You're sucking my cock, Mom! Fuck!"

As I continued to suck up and down, I felt a hand touch one of my nipples. Kai was squeezing it through my tiny suit top. It sent shivers through my breast. He managed to reach in and tweak both nipples at once.

"Oh shit!" I said, pulling off. "Are you sure you've only been with Kayla?"

"Yeah," Kai answered. "But I learned fast what turned her on!"

"Well, you're definitely turning me on!" I said.

I leaned back and gripped Kai's dick, stroking my fingers up and down. Kai turned on his side, still squeezing and twisting my nipples.

"I want to take your top off, Mom, so I can get to your tits!" Kai said.

I let go of his dick and sat up. Reaching behind my back, I untied the two strings holding my suit on and let it fall into my lap.

"Fuck, you have such great tits!" Kai said, admiring my breasts. "And your nipples..."

"They've gotten really hard for you, Kai. Want to taste?"

I offered a breast to his mouth, which he eagerly took. At first, he flicked his tongue out and around my hardening nipple. Then I watched as he took the entire nipple into his mouth and sucked in on it, sending more shivers through me.

"Oh shit yeah!" I said, holding my breast to his mouth as he suckled it.

Kai got up from his chair and straddled me, putting his knees on either side of my pelvis. He then took both nipples and began alternatively sucking and tweaking. As he squeezed my whole boob, I arched my back up.

"You have such big breasts, Mom," Kai said.

"I love it when you touch them, Kai!"

Kai's dick was laying on my pussy, sticking straight out at me. He got up on his knees and put it in my mouth, fucking me slowly as I sucked on it. I could feel him getting even harder if that was possible.

Pulling out of my mouth, he laid on top of me and we began kissing. His lips were not as soft as Kayla's but still very inviting and his mouth tasted of mint. We explored each other's mouths as our tongues swirled. I sucked on his tongue like it was his cock, sucking it in and out of my mouth.

After breaking off, I said, "I think I'm ready for you eat me, Kai."

Kai got off and I looked down at my crotch. Juice was literally dripping down my inner thighs and had soaked the tiny triangle of my suit bottom.

"I don't think I need this on anymore," I said, pulling my bottoms off and throwing both pieces on the ground.

I opened up my legs and could smell my womanly scent fill the air around us.

"I still can't believe how beautiful your pussy is, Mom," Kai said, staring between my legs.

He started stroking his dick and I started rubbing my pussy. I was indeed wet, so wet that my fingers were instantly covered with my own juice. I began to masturbate in front of Kai.

"Want to know what I'm thinking about?" I asked, my hips starting to rotate and move up and down.

"What?" Kai asked, staring at my fingers working magic on my clit.

"I'm thinking about your tongue sucking on my clit and fucking my pussy."

"I want to do that!" Kai said.

I pulled him towards my crotch. Kai began kissing my legs, and then my thighs. The closer he got to my pussy the more turned on I was getting.

"I love your bush, Mom," Kai said, running his fingers through my blonde hair. "It's fuller than Kayla's!"

Then he kissed my slit and I jerked upwards.

"I can't believe my own son is kissing my pussy!" I said.

I felt Kai's tongue flick out and separate my pussy lips. My breathing started increasing and I found myself moaning softly "Oh, oh, oh!"

"Find my clit, Kai. Oh shit! Yes! Suck on it. Oooh! Just like that. Fuck!"

My hips began to rise and fall. I held my legs wide open to give me the best view. Kai sucked on my clit, then moved down and pushed his tongue into my vagina, sending fresh juices flowing into his mouth and onto his tongue.

"I, umph, am... oh, ah, oh... you're going to... I'm going to... AHHHH!" I cried out as Kai gave me an orgasm that screamed through my body, sending me into spasms, my hips bucking up and down on his mouth.

"Fuck!" I said as the orgasm began to subside.

I pulled Kai up and we kissed deeply. I tasted my pussy juices on his tongue as he swirled it around in my mouth.

"That was fucking amazing!" I said, coming off.

"You taste so good, Mom!" Kai said, wiping the edges of his mouth with his fingers.

"Thank you, son," I said, smiling. "Why don't we take this up to my room so we can be more comfortable as you fuck me!"

I took Kai's hand and led him upstairs, both of us completely naked and Kai's dick sticking out and wagging back and forth as we walked. I was getting more turned on by the minute.

Once in my room, I pushed Kai down on his back on the bed and climbed up after him. I started sucking on his big dick again, getting it hard and very wet.

"I want to ride you, if that's okay?" I said.

"Oh yeah!" Kai said.

I climbed on top, straddling Kai with my legs. I grabbed his cock and put it near my pussy, which was now dripping wet again.

"Ready to fuck your mother?" I asked with a sly grin on my face.

Kai stared at his cock and nodded.

I moved his dick back and forth on my pussy lips to get it even more lubricated, then slowly began lowering myself on his massive shaft. I felt my pussy lips separate and stretch. Another inch and his head fit inside. His dick was really stretching me and felt so wonderful going in.

"Oh! Yes! Fuck!" I said, lowering even more.

Soon I looked down and saw only our two blonde bushes melding together, and the base of Kai's cock fully inserted into my vagina. I felt like moving and so swung my pelvis forward and back, making sure my clit was being simulated by Kai's pelvic bone.

"I can't believe I'm inside you!" Kai said, still staring at my pussy eating up his dick. "It feels so tingly all over my dick!"

"I can't believe I took all of you inside me!" I said. "You fill me up so completely!"

I began lifting myself up with my legs, rising off of Kai's cock, and then lowering myself back down. The feelings increased and so did my pace.

"Mmm Hmm," I moaned.

Kai moved up and down, matching my rhythm. He began breathing heavily. I began panting.

I lowered myself and leaned over Kai, holding myself up by my arms and kissing and tonguing my son's mouth as he fucked me with his enormous dick. My pelvis was now going very fast back and forth, up and down.

"I'm going to cum soon, Kai," I said, feeling an orgasm building. "Keep pushing into me. Yeah. Like that. Don't... cum yet... okay?" I panted.

Kai was only inches from my face. He nodded and kept pushing into me.

"Oh fuck!" I cried. "Oh shit! Oh, ah, oh, oh, OH, AH, FUUUCK! I'm cumming, Kai. I'm... shit - AHHHH!"

My body bucked and moved on Kai's cock as I came and came and came. I was totally expecting him to shoot off his load but somehow, he managed to hold on as I came.

I collapsed on his big chest, breathing heavily and spasming occasionally.

"Shit!" I said, lifting back up on my arms. "My son made me cum twice!"

"I know!" Kai said. "You asked me not to cum, but I'm fucking ready to!"

"Then why don't you lay on top of your mother and cum inside me?"

I pulled off Kai's cock and turned over on my back. Kai got up and kissed my mouth, then my nipples and my stomach. He got between my legs and spread them way apart.

"You look ready!" he said, moving between my legs, holding his dick and stroking it.

"Please fuck me, Kai!" I said, wanting to have him back inside me.

Kai placed his dick at my pussy and gently but firmly shoved it inside. I was so wet and stretched out already that his dick disappeared fully into me in one move.

"Oh!" I gasped, feeling the head of his cock hit my cervix.

"So warm inside you!" Kai said as he pulled out and pushed back in.

I held my legs open by my arms. As Kai continued to fuck me, I wrapped my legs around his back and ass, willing him to go deeper.

"Fuck me harder, Kai. Fuck your mother and cum inside!"

"Oh shit!" Kai groaned.

He picked up the pace and I could tell he was getting close. Faster and faster his dick rammed my pussy. I'd cum twice already but was starting to feel another orgasm. I wasn't sure I'd be able to hold off much longer.

"Fuck!" Kai cried out. "I think I'm going to cum!"

"Yes! Cum inside me. Shoot it off. Fill me with your cum, Kai. Fill me up!"

"Oh!" he grunted and shoved his dick even further inside me. "I'm cumming!"

Kai began grunting and with each one I could feel his dick spasm inside me and something hitting the walls of my vagina. It was all I needed to go over the top into another orgasm.

"Oh yes!" I cried. "I'm cumming too!"

We both spasmed and jerked as our orgasms overtook us. Kai kept shoving load after load into me and I kept taking it all.

Eventually, we settled down and Kai rolled off, cum dripping from the tip of his cock. I took ahold of it and put his still hard member in my mouth, licking all the white liquid off and pumping his dick to get any more still waiting to come out.

"I can't believe we just did that!" Kai said, watching me suck his softening dick.

"Mmm, good!" I said, wiping the excess liquid from the side of my mouth. "I know. In some ways it feels so strange but in other ways..."

"Fucking good!" Kai said.

We came in and kissed deeply.

"I'm ready for a shower, how about you?" I asked, getting off the bed.

"Count me in!" Kai said, following me into the bathroom.

I love my shower. I had it built twice as big as a normal shower in part because of Julie, my lover. I wanted to be able to luxuriate and enjoy each other in comfort.

It's made of black tile with two rainfall shower heads, plus hand jets and a side wall of shower and steam heads. It also has comfy benches you can relax on, or fuck on. I started the water and Kai and I made out while it quickly warmed.

I let the water cascade over us, then we each grabbed a bar and began soaping each other up. Kai ran his fingers over my nipples, getting them all slick and hard. He rinsed them off and started sucking on my tits, sending wonderful feelings all over my body.

I, in turn, soaped up his dick and got it all clean and ready to be sucked again, which I did, until it was pretty hard. I sat back on one of the benches while he fucked me.

I turned off the water and we dried each other off, very slowly and very sensuously.

"I have a question for you," I said as we sat on the edge of the bed.

"Shoot!" Kai said, running his fingers through my long blonde hair - still wet from the shower.

"Have you and Kayla ever... I mean, have you ever fucked her ass?"

Kai's eyes got wide. "I haven't," he said. "Why?"

"Well," I said slyly. "I was wondering if you wanted to experiment and try it with your mother's ass?"

Kai thought for a moment, but I could tell he was intrigued by the idea. His cock started to harden.

"Maybe I already have my answer?" I said, looking down at Kai's crotch.

"I don't know how to do it, but I would love to stick my cock in your ass, Mom!"

"First, let's get you real hard again," I said, pushing Kai down on his back.

I got up on my knees and started sucking his dick. I could feel it swelling and expanding in my mouth as I sucked and licked.

"Oooh yeah!" Kai said, holding my hair to one side to give him a better view.

He reached back and started fingering my pussy. I was already pretty wet.

"That's good," I cooed. "Now take some of my juices and start lubricating my asshole. "Yeah, like that. More juice. Mmmm!"

"Does that feel good?" Kai asked.

"It does!" I said. "Now, push your finger into my asshole. Do it slowly. Yes. Yes. Like that. Now get more juice and push your finger in further."

I could feel Kai's finger beginning to stretch out my ass.

"I think I'm ready now, Kai," I said, getting up on all fours. "Come around behind me and hold your cock at my ass."

Kai got up behind me. He rubbed his cock across my pussy lips and got it nice and lubed.

"Now push it in my ass. Very slowly."

I felt the head press against me. I relaxed my muscles and felt them open.

"More. Push harder. Yes, like that!" I said and felt the head of Kai's cock pop into my asshole.

"You're in. Shit! Keep pushing. Keep pushing inside me!"

I could feel every inch of Kai's huge dick as it plunged into the depths of my ass. Once he was all the way in, he pulled out and pushed back in, slowly at first, then picking up the pace.

"Feels amazing, Mom!" Kai said.

I looked back and saw his smile as he fucked me.

"Feels incredible to me too!" I said.

Soon I felt Kai's fingers rubbing my clit as he fucked my ass with his dick. I was feeling that sort of buzzy feeling I get when I'm going to cum.

"You're going to... make me... cum... Kai," I moaned.

Kai got even faster, his dick flying in and out of my ass. Soon I was going over the edge.

As I came, I felt Kai's dick explode in my ass as he shot off load after load.

"Fuck!" Kai said as he withdrew his cock. "That felt so good!"

"Oh, don't I know it!" I said, swinging around and taking his face in my hands.

We kissed and made out, Kai fondling my breasts and running his fingers through my bush as I stroked his cock and ran my fingers through his blonde chest hair.

We dressed and ate lunch by the pool.

"Are you feeling better about things now, Mom?" Kai asked, sipping a Coke.

I smiled. "You know, I am," I said. "This really takes some getting used to, but I feel like I am closer to you than I ever have been - and that's not just because I've asked you to fuck my pussy!"

Kai laughed. "Though that is awesome!"

"Indeed!" I laughed. "But really. I've gotten to know a softer side of you, a gentler side, that I don't think would have come out unless we were intimate. I don't care what others think. I'm enjoying this!"

12