Ch. 03: Morning After at the Farm

Story Info
Couples swap partners for morning delight.
5.4k words
4.5
96.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
igotmojo21
igotmojo21
56 Followers

The Morning After or Breakfast in Bed

It was a beautiful May Sunday morning as the sun shined down on the farmhouse. At least it seemed like it probably was sunny to Michael. His girlfriend, the lovely Mia had left the bedroom drapes fully closed when she got up a half hour ago to go have a chat with her best friend Jan. Mia reminded Michael that he was to stay in bed, and wait for Jan for some "Breakfast in Bed", as she closed the door and went to find Jan. She was sad to leave her man in bed but was excited about the upcoming morning.

Mia thought that yesterday had been incredible. Michael had been introduced to her best friends Jan and Jerry here at their farm. Mia had been Jan and Jerry's best friends for almost three years. This close friendship had evolved into a love making threesome late last summer. Michael had been her boyfriend for almost six months now, so she thought it was time to introduce him into the threesome. Friday night they had driven down from school to visit her friends at their farm, and on Saturday they had had a wild and erotic foursome.

Last night, Jan let everybody know as the 'Conductor' this weekend, she had a plan for Sunday morning that she was calling "Breakfast in Bed". She had told them that instead of an intense foursome like yesterday, Sunday was going to be a lot more laid back. The boys were to stay in bed and the girls would swap their partners. She felt it was a great way for the two that were not normally partners or in Jan and Jerry's case, husband and wife, to get to know each other better in a one-on-one setting.

Jan had told them her plan was that after swapping rooms, they should spend an hour or so cuddling, talking and just getting to know each other better, or in Jerry and Mia's case to catch up since they already had known each other for a long time. Then they could make sweet love. It seemed like Jan was a romantic, in addition to be obsessed with, thinking about, talking about, studying and researching sex. Jan also had told them it would be good for them to have some quiet, loving time with each other's mate knowing that their regular husband/wife, boyfriend/girlfriend were not in the same room watching and, in some cases, joining in.

Jerry was laying in the other bedroom thinking about the upcoming morning. He was fidgeting around the bed constantly changing positions, not stopping moving his legs and arms. He was just full of pent-up energy. He was busy painting pictures in his mind of the erotic Mia. Her full, yet firm breasts, were high on her chest and capped with puffy, light pink nipples. This was in contrast to his beautiful wife's smallish tits with their marvelous dark areole and long bullet-like nipples. Both their nipples looked perfect on their skin as Mia was lighter and creamy and Jan was olive skinned.

Both had flat stomachs, though Jan was a little tighter and muscular due to all the yoga she did daily. Their asses were both gorgeous, but in different ways. Mia had the small perfect little ass, while Jan had what he considered the "best ass in the world" as it was a slight bubble butt that was rounded perfection. God he was horny.

Much to his relief the door opened just then and in walked Mia. Her longer blonde hair was spilling over her shoulders. She was wearing a sheer see-through white negligee that was tied with small bow at the neck and open the rest of the way down so he could see the flesh of her stomach and what appeared to be white panties. The outfit had fringe that looked like fur on the bottom of the negligee and even a little fur on the edges of the panties. Then Jerry found himself staring at the panties as she stood in the doorway and he thought he spotted that the panties might even have an open crotch. Whoa! He then felt a little embarrassed for the focus on the center of her womanhood and moved his eyes upwards past her naked breasts that were straining against the sheer fabric, and eventually making it up to her azure blue eyes that sparkled in the sunlight shining from the windows.

"Good morning, Jerry dear" said Mia as she sexily walked over to the bed.

"Good morning me luv, care to join me?" Jerry replied in what was probably the worst ever attempt at an English accent ever spoken.

Not only did Mia smile, but she also laughed out loud. She loved being with Jerry. He was so corny and well come to think of it horny. Corny and horny she thought which made her laugh even harder.

Jerry started laughing too as he patted the bed next to him inviting Mia in to join him.

Mia slid in under the sheets and settled alongside him with her head on his shoulder and her arm draped across his chest.

"I am so glad to see you this morning and looking forward to catching up with you, Jer. But please drop the ridiculous English accent or I won't be able to stop laughing." She smiled at him.

"Quite right. Cheerio." Jerry said not surprisingly. Again, this caused them to laugh and laugh.

"It is great to see you Mia Amore. This has been great so far this weekend." Jerry continued, dropping the accent. "You and Michael are great together. You look fantastic. But you always do." Mia gave him a tight hug.

"This breakfast in bed idea of my lovely wife is a great idea I think." He paused and then said, "But I think she sometimes doesn't realize what it is like for a guy. I mean we are supposed to lay here and cuddle and talk for an hour and then make "sweet love" as she says. How can a man carry on a decent conversation when he is lying next to such a beautiful body? Pillow talk is afterwards it isn't foreplay." Jerry sighed.

"That doesn't mean I only want you for your body. I love talking to you. But you of all people understand how "sweet love" is a priority for all of us. We are sexual creatures. I have waited weeks and months to be with you again. She must know how much I need you!" He prattled on.

Jerry kept up his rambling dialog, going on and on. Mia smiled as he held her, thinking "Corny and horny. Especially the horny. I better do something about this, or our conversation time will be nothing but listening to him say we can't have a decent talk because all he can think about is fucking."

So, Mia slipped under the covers and slid down Jerry's body, down to his still flaccid penis that was still soft probably because all he could do was worry about how he was not getting any yet. Well, we will soon rectify that, Mia thought as she put her lips around his dick and began to gently suck.

Just as she anticipated, Jerry stopped his diatribe without another word, and like Jerry's cock always did, it quickly hardened and sprung to attention ready for service. He moaned and Mia threw the sheet back off the bed so that Jerry could watch as she continued to suck him greedily. After few minutes of this sloppy morning breakfast, Mia paused to look back up at Jerry. He had a huge smile on his face and beckoned her to leave his now rigid cock and come give him a kiss. She slid back up his body and they began kissing ferociously. As they kissed and kissed, Jerry reached inside the negligee and began to fondle Mia's perfect tits. He cupped them, then squeezed them and then concentrated on tracing her nipples and giving them gentle pinches to cause them to harden. Mia could feel the heat building inside her. She encouraged him to keep rubbing and teasing her breasts as it felt so good.

After a few minutes of this protracted foreplay, Mia took a glance to see if the "love oil" was on the bedstand as usual. It was. She asked Jerry to reach over and get it as she untied the tie at the neck of her negligee, causing it to fall away exposing her breasts fully. "Baby, rub some of that oil on my tits. I need a little massage." Mia said in a sultry voice.

Jerry then pushed Mia on to her back and laid on his side next to her, as he poured a pool of oil into the valley between her large firm boobs taking her breath away. He began to rub the oil into her milky white skin causing her to breathe even faster. He settled into massaging her breasts sometimes gentle and sometimes a little rougher. They were glistening with oil, as the morning sun streamed in across the big brass bed of Jan and Jerry's in which now lay the panting Mia, ready for some loving.

Jerry took the bottle of oil and now dumped a little on Mia's tight tummy and into her belly button. He rubbed it onto her stomach and quickly spread the oil down into her near quivering pussy. He stroked the oil now on her inner thigh up toward her vulva. He opened her labia and liberally slathered it with the lubricant. Then he moved up to her little nub which was standing hard under the little hood it hid behind. He circled it with his slick fingers and started to grind it enthusiastically. Mia started to move her hips in rhythm with his fingers as a deep moan started in her throat.

"God that feels so good. More, more." Mia implored her lover. Jerry then moved from the twitching clit and sunk two fingers into Mia's waiting crease. This was all it took, as Mia started coming while Jerry plunged his fingers in and out of her tightening cunt. She ground against his hand until her orgasm had fully passed. Jerry slipped his hand from her crease and hugged her.

"I was right, wasn't I?" Jerry said as he got up on one elbow and looked into Mia's now dreamy blue eyes. Mia stared back at him and grabbed him by the hair and pulled him into a long hard kiss as her form of reply. She released him after their passionate smooch and then pushed him onto his back forcefully. It was now time to give this horny dude his rewards, thought Mia. She then quickly went back to his still rigid cock and after giving a few long powerful sucks, she grabbed the bottle of oil and liberally applied it to his lustful manhood.

Mia decided to mount Jerry and face him so that he could have access to her tits, as she shrugged off her negligee. She slowly slid down on his slick wet cock, as he impaled her through the hole in her crotchless panties. Jan had bought these outfits for the both of them for this morning's "activities" and Mia thought the crotchless panties were an inspiration. Mia somewhat idly wondered how Jan looked in the negligee and how much Michael was probably enjoying it. Her attention though quickly focused back to this bedroom, as Jerry was now moving underneath her and thrusting his hard dick into her still steamy slit.

Although Jerry was horny, he was planning on making this a long, involved shag. No wham, bam thank you Mam, this morning he thought. He was fucking Mia with a strong, fast stroke and could see that she was starting to respond even though she had just had a rocking orgasm. They thrashed around in bed and thoroughly enjoyed each other's bodies for quite a long while, when Mia looked down at him and said, "Ooh baby this is fantastic. But would you do me doggy style. I want it from behind baby."

To say this sounded more than fantastic to Jerry would have been an understatement. He knew that Mia knew that he loved taking her and Jan from behind. There was something about savoring a woman from behind that ensured a huge load when it came to Jerry. So, Mia dismounted and leaned over on all fours on the bed and Jerry got up and positioned himself behind her. He looked down at her laid out before him and it was almost too much. He wasted no time and immediately shoved his still oily cock into her waiting hole.

Mia groaned with delight as she felt Jerry take her from behind. Jerry reached down and held her hips as he got her into a rocking motion as he sank in and out of her hot pussy. Mia reached down and began frantically fingering herself as she knew this was going to be a quick and extremely torrid fuck. They both started moaning and groaning as their pace picked up. Quicker than she thought possible, she found herself coming hard again as Jerry kept pumping her from the backside.

Hearing Mia coming was all Jerry could take. The hell with a long morning of quiet love making he thought, and he pulled his cock out of her twat, and started exploding long streams of cum down on to her incredible ass and along her back. "Oh baby, what a load!" Mia shouted, as she could feel the scorching cum splash on her jutting ass. What a morning this had been. Breakfast in Bed indeed!

Meanwhile in another bedroom in the spacious farmhouse, a door opened and spilled some light from the hallway into its interior. Mia had drawn the blackout drapes mostly closed as she thought it would seem more realistic that a morning delight was going to happen. Jan could act like she just had woken up next to Michael to start the morning. Mia also was a hopeless romantic.

Michael could see Jan silhouetted against the door frame. She looked awesome, as it appeared she was wearing fuck me high heels and what looked like a sheer negligee he thought was white. Her hair was long, full and kinky and was highlighted by the back lighting as it cascaded a few inches below her shoulders.

"Wow, it is dark in here," she said as she closed the door and walked in and started to light a few candles that were on the dresser to provide some light instead of just opening the drapes. Turning towards the bed she said, "Now we will be able to see a little bit. And look over there, it is my new friend Michael lying there in the bed." She then walked over to the bed, crawled under the covers and to make sure he didn't get ideas, she said, "Let's talk!"

Jan launched off on a monologue. Talking about how much fun she was having this weekend, how close she and Mia were, how she thought Michael was marvelous and a whole host of subjects without ever once bringing up the subject of sex. Michael liked just lying there and listening to her voice. She soon started engaging him in the conversation and he got a better understanding of why Mia and she were best friends. He found her fabulous. During the next hour as they talked, Michael found himself sharing more about himself than he done with anybody before, besides maybe Mia.

He talked about his hopes and dreams as Jan asked intelligent and insightful questions. This included talking about how he had grown a small inheritance with the help of his Uncle Joseph into a multi-million dollars net worth. He used terms like 'net worth' because after all, he was a Finance Major along with his Music Minor. He never talked to anyone about money because of a fear that people would treat him differently as they tried to enrich themselves. But, with Jan, she seemed to be a classic hippie chick, living on a small farm who was more interested in organic food and health instead of wealth. So, he had no second thoughts talking about his money.

Jan who knew Mia better than he did, added, "That's good that you have money and like sharing with friends. Because I am sure you have noticed that your girlfriend sure likes to shop." This comment was spot on and they both laughed. Michael agreed and said, "There is no better way for my money to be spent than Mia shopping. Especially with the sexy clothes she often brings home." Jan gave him a tight hug, knowing that Mia had found this man whose money was just a bonus. At this point, Michael realized that Jan would become his fast friend which made him happy. She was great.

After a couple of minutes of comfortable silence, Jan signaled that it was time to get the show started by mentioning sex for the first time. She talked about how she knew that she was a little obsessed when it came to sex, but you only go around once in life and she wasn't always going to be young, energetic and sexy.

Jan then spoke formally, "Gather thy Rosebuds while ye may" and then told him that the quote was often attributed to Shakespeare, but really was written by Richard Herrick in a poem called Virgins from the same time period as Shakespeare. A deep knowledge of historical erotic literature, Michael thought. It didn't at all surprise him that Jan would know this with her spending so much time studying sex. Speaking of studying sex, Jan was reaching under the covers to gently study and caress Michael's semi-erect penis. She went on about what she had recently read about sex which started to excite Michael as she covered a number of sensual topics while pulling on his rising tool.

Jan then told him about what had become her most recent focus. "I am trying to master doing deep throat blow jobs. Jerry took me to the local dirty movie theater which also somewhat incredulously houses an ice cream shoppe in the same building. We saw Linda Lovelace and Deep Throat. I couldn't believe it. So anyway, I have been practicing over this last spring. I can fully swallow Jerry's erect penis pretty easily now. I have also been practicing on some bigger dildos in my collection knowing that you and Mia were coming to visit, and Mia described you as big, really big."

"I think I am up to the challenge. If you think you are?" said Jan as she threw back the sheet to expose the huge erect cock that she had been fondling. Rather than respond, Michael put his hands on the back of Jan's head and pushed it down to his waiting fully aroused package. Jan swung her butt around besides Michael's head. Not to be in a 69 position, but she knew this arrangement was going to give her the best angle to hopefully swallow Michael's awesome dick.

She opened her mouth wide and began sliding down over his cock's head onto the first couple of inches of his shaft. Rather than closing her lips around him, she kept her mouth wide open as she knew this was the only way that she could sink his throbbing length deeply down her throat. She slid down on his cock even further, as she tasted the strawberry flavored oil she had been caressing him with. The oil was really helping make the journey of the massive cock into her mouth and throat much easier, but it was still a tight fit. Jan's mouth continued its way down Michael's swollen cock. Only a couple inches more she thought in triumph, and then she felt a gag coming on. She quickly slid her mouth off, as she had a little gag that had dripped some spittle from her lips on to his throbbing member.

"Shit, how can you be so fucking big," she gasped. Then she grabbed him once again and dribbled the spit on to his tool once more, to provide even more slickness. She wasn't going to let a little gagging on this monster defeat and stop her from attaining all the skills she thought of as becoming the "ultimate lover", and what her husband called "the ultimate fuck machine" instead.

She once again positioned herself and moved down over Michael, this time taking his full length. She stayed there fully swallowing his entire long and wide member. She slowly moved up and down on it just a little to give him a slightly different sensation. She knew better than to try to actually suck him off like this as she knew the tightness of her throat would be somewhat exciting, but, not as pleasurable as a normal sucking type blow job would be for him.

igotmojo21
igotmojo21
56 Followers
12