Ch. 04 - Some Days One Wonders

Story Info
We are getting spied on.
6.2k words
4.7
7.7k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day Katie was up before anyone else. The morning light streamed in from the front of the house, and it was delightful. She made some coffee, then when into the small front office, that they share. She liked to work in the office or at the dining room table, even the kitchen counter. Now she knew that the camera on the main floor would show the kitchen and some of the dining room table, but not the office.

She carried her coffee and laptop out to the table. She stopped and thought, if he wants to watch me then why not. She moved her stuff to the kitchen counter. It didn't matter much to her where she worked from but if she kept the camera's working, with little to really see, she could keep him guessing about what she was doing. The more she thought about it, the more see liked it. He would be busy looking at video of her doing just normal mundane activities for hours. Perhaps she could do something that he might not expect, now that is exciting!

Then the big light bulb of a naught idea materialized. She had mixed feeling about the idea immediately. But as it formed in her mind... it was stimulating.

Before she could take that idea down its path she needed to talk with Kelly. She started upstairs and could hear Tony getting ready for work. So, she lightly knocked on Kelly's door and then opened it. As she walked in Kelly turned and said hi. Kelly was getting ready for school and was almost dressed. Her mom stepped closer and asked if they could talk for a couple of minutes. Kelly nodded.

Quietly Katie started asking about Barbara, and Kelly gave her mom a questioning look. Katie said that she had a wild idea and wanted to get her thoughts on if her idea was a possibility. Kelly could tell that her mom was excited!

Katie outlined the general idea of giving Barbara a chance to enjoy Jim's manly tool. She also wanted to also give Kelly's dad a show!

After Kelly heard the complete idea, she told her mom that she was a twisted and naughty mother! But she liked the idea. They talked about if Jim would have a problem with doing what was needed, and Kelly said that Jim likes her girlfriends.

Thinking out loud, "If I could persuade Jim, to do this one favor for me, maybe some of my other girl friends would like to have a shot at 'her brother the stud'!"

"First things first." Katie said "You will need to see if Barbara is serious about wanting a chance to suck Jim's large prick! If so then the event would need to be outside where the camera is looking over the patio. Also, the sooner the better. I want your dad to see what Jim is packing. Just the idea that one of your hot girlfriends gave his own son oral sex, may get your daddy going!"

Kelly said "Mom, dad ogles all my friends when we have them over for pool parties and when we get-together to hang out. If he sees Jim getting something that he's wanted, something that he could only have in his dreams, I'm not sure how he may react!"

Katie smiled "Yes exactly. I'm not sure how he may take seeing his son getting oral sex. I want your dad to get so worked up that he can't think straight. I want to keep him off balance!"

Kelly stood "I need to get to school. If Barbara is at school today, I could carefully test her out to see if she is serious. What are you going to do today?" and her mom just smiled back at her daughter.

Katie headed back down stairs before Tony finished getting ready for work. She sat at the kitchen counter working on her laptop as he came up and kissed her cheek. She smiled, turned, and thanked him.

He looked at her and asked "What do you have planned for today honey?"

She giggled "Well... now days I just never know what a day will bring me. The possibilities seem to be endless!"

He just looked down at her and wondered what had changed? What had stepped into her life to make her act so different. She had a confidence now that he had not seen in a long time. He was glad that he had put up the cameras and now he could see if anything strange was going on here while he was at work.

As she looked back at him it was clear that their dynamics had changed. She felt so in control. She realized it could be a dangerous adventure, but it was an exciting one!

He said "I need to head off to work but I hope that you have a great day." Kissed her, then out the door he went.

She watched him leave and thought that, did he know what I just said? She was going to get fucked today and he could only guess at it. He'd put cameras in their home to spy on her and her son that picked up on this dirty little deed.

Two things were going to happen. One, she was going to add some spice to their sex life. Two, she was going to get her fill of great sex before she stopped!

So, with that information running in her head, she moved into the office so that he would not be able to see her movements. She sat her laptop down and walked over and up the stairs. There were blind areas now, areas that the cameras couldn't see, and she would use them to her advantage. She was only going to let her husband see what she wanted him to see!

She got to her son's door, tapped on it, and walked in. She stepped up to Jim's bed and looked down on him. He looked so peaceful as he slept. She slowly pulled the blanket and sheet off him. As she did Katie saw that he was nude. She almost giggled out loud. Carefully she touched his cock and it started to harden. He moaned and moved a little on to his back. This was ideal for her, as she bent down to put him into her mouth.

Jim slowly came out of his sleep and groaned with pleasure. Involuntarily his hands moved down to his groin. As his hands touched his mother head. His eyes popped open and he looked down to see her. But it was her mouth that caused him to flinch a little. His cock loved what she was doing to him. In just moments he was wide awake.

Jim said "Mom... oh mom... that's amazing!"

She looked back at him and gazed into his face. He held her head as she slowly licked and sucked the head of his large cock. He let her continue, it was so good! She pulled it out and said "You can do whatever you want. You can cum in my mouth or anywhere you please."

He smiled "You can do that a little more if that's ok. But I need to fuck you!"

Katie licked and worked his cock. Not hard or fast, but enjoyable for both of them. He felt so hard in her hands. The head of his cock was wet with her drool and his pre-cum. She marveled at how his cock looked. She knew that as great as it looked it felt so good in her pussy. She said "Honey, let me enjoy your large cock for a few minutes. Then I will climb on you for a ride. Is that ok?"

Jim groaned "That sounds like a wonderful idea. Just go easy on the sucking and licking, please!" He didn't what to cum yet.

Katie replied "Just a little more. I can't get enough of your delightful cock. The taste and feel of it is so nice." She cupped his balls in her other hand and felt the heaviness of them. Thinking of how perfect his equipment was caused a spasm in her pussy.

Katie moved to undress quickly. She climbed up to straddled him.

He stopped her from going any further "Mom you're the perfect example of a MILF." She looked at him and he saw the strange expression on her face. "Mom, it means 'Mother I'd Like to Fuck' and you surpass that definition by a mile!"

She processed that for a moment "Well if that is a good thing then you can call me that all you want. Just don't say it around your dad, ok?"

Jim replied "Sure, but that's what my friends call you when I'm not close enough to hear. Well, they say it a little to loud sometimes, so I know that's what they call you as well."

Katie just didn't know that to think about that. She felt a flash of heat in her cunt after he said that and now, she needed to set down on this cock her son was holding up for her. She raised one leg and he pointed his hard cock at her dripping lips. As she started to lower her leg, and he rubbed the head on her wet cunt. His cock was now wet and ready. It slowly pierced her lips as her leg came down onto the bed.

He reached up and cupped her tits and then thumbed her nipples. She was in the zone now. His cock was stretching her in a delightful way. His hands were squeezing and caressing her breasts. This can't get any better she thought. Then as his large head made its way in deeper, she orgasmed. It happened so fast that she didn't know it was coming!

Jim saw his mother cum hard. He never gets tired of seeing that happen to a woman. To him it is one of the greatest sights to see. She seems to lose her ability to move so he started to stroke in and out deeper and deeper. Her head shot down and she looked at him, but he could tell that she was not in a state to stop what he was going. Her mouth opened but only a moan came out. She shuttered again. Her hands covered his on her tits, and pulled them into her harder. He pinched her large nipples and she shook again.

She road wave after wave of pleasure. Her son was doing things that she had never guessed could happen to her. It was torture and pleasure all at the same time. His cock was almost in but it needed to push things around so that it could find the end of her cunt. Once he was at the back of her pussy, he could do no wrong. If her husband walked in right now... she couldn't stop not matter what!

Jim was strong enough to lift her and move her onto her back. She felt like a plaything in his grasp. He said "Mom I'm going to fuck you so good that you will never forget it!"

He was above her and she knew that he could do anything he wanted to her now. This was how a male mated with a female. This is an animalistic act that happens when a dominate male is getting what he needs from his mate. The rolling orgasms moved through and across her. Now they seem to build into something more. She had a strong grip on his arms. Her legs were spread open and her thighs was pulled up. He was in so deep that it felt like he was at her core. It was almost an out-of-body experience.

Then he said out load "I'm going to cum in you!"

This kicked everything up a notch. She wanted to say something but Katie couldn't get a word out. When the first pulse of cum shot out of his cock she spasmed hard. He kept pushing in and groaning. This was almost too much as she started to faint. But she gripped harder on his arms and screamed in a high pitch. To her it sounded loud, but to him it was more of a gurgling moan.

From the time that she went in, it was almost an hour later when she walked out of his room. She was almost too tired to get back to work!

At lunch she set things up so that it looked like Jim and his mom were just a normal mother and son, setting at the kitchen counter eating lunch. Before he walked into the kitchen, she had talked to him about how they should act while getting spied on. He understood and did his part to play things out just as his mother had asked. For all the things that she had done and will continue to do for him, he would walk through fire to do as she wanted!

Later as she finished her projects for work Kelly called her. Kelly wanted her to know that not only was Barbara willing to suck on Jim's man meat, she couldn't wait to get her hands on it! They decided that tomorrow afternoon would be the best time to set this little venture into motion.

They would need Jim to be a willing and active participant. Plus, they hoped that Tony would enjoy seeing something like this. That was the unknown element in this plan. What would her husband do after seeing his son getting his cock sucked on by one of the girls, that he had watched with fascination for months?

Katie was not sure that she wanted that slut to touch her son. But since her husband had pushed the 'envelope' of her declaration, she knew that letting Barbara get her sons cock into her mouth was worth it. She was sure that Jim would enjoy it. However, before he would stick his cock into Barbara's mouth, she was going to give him a blow job that he will remember for a long time.

Jim had a friend over and they were downstairs playing an online game. She wanted to stir up the pot some, so she changed clothes and went downstairs to exercise. The tight workout shorts and snug top made her feel a little exposed, but that was her life now, 'use it before you lose it' was her new paradigm.

Not only were the boys going to see her sweat, her husband was going to watch her move, bounce and bend, as his little spy camera records it all. To add intrigue to this event, she would willingly talk to boys as she did her workout. She knew that Jim's friend would probably lose some concentration, and maybe her son as well.

As she stepped into the basement, she told them both "Hi guys."

They turned and looked at her. Her son smiled asking "Are you going to do your workout?"

Katie replied "Yes."

His friend just stared until Jim poked him, saying "hey your character just died dude!"

Sorry this friend said, "I was distracted!"

Jim looked at him and whispered "Dude that's my mom, dude!"

Jason said "I know man but... Damn!"

Jim just smiled.

After an hour of sweating and working Katie came over to the boys. Wiping her face with a towel she smiles and asked "How are both doing today?"

Jim said "We're all good mom" as he was working his controller. As she looked over to his friend it was obvious that he was in awe of her.

She asked him "Jason, you look a little flushed. Are you feeling, ok?" He nodded and slowly turned back to his game. She watched them play for a few minutes and told them that she was heading up stairs to get a shower.

Once she was gone Jason told Jim "Dude sorry, but your mom is hot!" Jim said "I know man but she still my mother, so don't say anything bad about her, ok?"

Jason said "Yes, but man I can't stand it any longer... I've got to... I've got to go home now!" Jason set the controller down and quickly headed up the stairs and out the door.

Jim just shook his head.

Now without anyone to play the game with he went to see his mom.

He was walking up the stairs as she came out of her bedroom. She had a towel around her neck and was drying her hair as she closed her door. She saw him and smiled; he grinned back.

"Way to go mom!" he said.

She tilted her head and asked "What do you mean?"

He started with "After you left Jason jumped up and almost ran up the basement stairs heading home! I'm sure that he is busy doing... well you know!"

She smiled and said "Well I'm sorry that you lost your gaming buddy, honey. What can I do to help? Did I have the same effect on you as I did on your friend?"

At that Jim pulled down his shorts and out popped his cock! "Mom... yes I could use some help here."

The giggle that came out of his mother was telling. She touched him and he jumped.

She said "What if I help you with this big problem that you have! Maybe I can find a solution. Would that help? I wouldn't want my son to be upset with his mother. Really, I didn't mean to run your friend off."

She cautioned "But sweetheart, perhaps we shouldn't be doing this in the hallway, someone might come in and see us being naughty!"

By now Jim was groaning. He didn't care where his mom did whatever she was going to do. She could do it outside in the middle of the street for all he cared!

She whispered "We don't want your dad to see us... do we?"

With that she pulled him into his room.

Knowing that this time tomorrow, that slut Barbara, was going to swallow this lovely cock was on her mind. She got him to his bed and closed the door, and was removing her clothes as he pulled off his.

The thought crossed her mind and she told herself that there was no way for that to happen. No way could she get the fat cock head into her throat. She had heard stories from other women, about gagging on cocks as they tried to give the ultimate blow job.

But today she thought, why not give it a try?

She got him to set on edge to his bed and she got down in front of him. Looking up at him she asked "Is it ok if I suck your big cock? I'll try my best to make you feel good honey!"

With that she started slurping and sucking and moving. She played with his balls with one hand and used the other to guild his cock. As more and more slobber ran down his shaft, she felt the head hit the back of her throat. She was surprised that it didn't seem to bother her as it moved in. She stopped and pulled his cock out then asked "Is that ok sweetie... I don't want to hurt you!"

He was now holding her head with both hands and moaned "No... mom... that feels wonderful to me!"

She swallowed it again and pushed a little harder and the head slipped in. It felt like she was trying to devour a small apple. But now she realized that maybe she could do the impossible! More and more slipped in and each time she pulled in out she took a big breath. She did this for a few minutes and it became a little easier with each stroke!

As she was looking up, his eyes popped open and looked down at her. He said "MOM oh mom... what are you doing to me! I've never felt anything like this... please don't stop!"

She had heard that guys loved to have their cocks inside a gorgeous woman's throat. She was definitely a woman and he knew that she was gorgeous. As she continued, she felt is balls hitting her chin.

She pulls him out enough to say "I didn't know how much longer that I can keep doing this."

As she engulfed him, he held her head and said "I'm going to cum mom... please tell me what to do!"

She pulled off and said "Dump it down my throat stud! Just hold my head and don't let go." She pushed down and again his balls were hitting his chin.

He looked down and his eyes got big. He made sounds that she didn't believe was possible! Then he pulled her tight and came. She now was in a new world. This was way different than anything she had every done for her husband. She could feel it shoot straight into her stomach; it was a strange sensation!

She was trapped and at his mercy. She wonders if she might pass out!

Then he relaxed his hands and said "Oh MOM... That's so... awesome!"

She pulled him out and stated licking and sucking him clean.

He was breathing as heavy as she was! His from the excitement and her as she was trying to be her breath back.

He picked her up and spun her around on the bed and told her to set on his face. He grabbed her thighs and pushed his face into her wet cunt!

The surprised of his action caused her to orgasm hard. She didn't stop as one orgasm followed the next.

If this is what good sex is like, she wanted it all the time!!

She was feeling weak and told him "No more please! I can't take any more. Please let me rest!"

He let her slide down next to him. He held her close and cradled her head to his chest.

She said "Wow... now that was fun!" He laughed and replied "Fun is not nearly good enough to describe what we just did!"

She looked up and asked him "Honey, did Kelly ever do that for you?"

He looked at her and got a serious expression "Mom I didn't know that, what you just did, was even possible! She has given me blow jobs before. But she never tried to do, what you just did!"

Smiling she said "Honey, I've never tried to do that before today."

He relaxed some and said "Oh poor dad. He doesn't know what he is missing!"

Then my son moved up and fucked me hard!

When we were done, I dressed and went back into my bedroom. My pussy was wet and open. I was heading toward the bathroom, when an idea materialized. If my husband wanted to see something then maybe I will give him what he wanted.

I got the toy and lube from the bathroom and carried it to the bed. I undressed and spread myself on the bed. I started to caress my tits and then my pussy. I was not going to make this a long performance, so I lubed up the toy and it easily slide into my cunt. It was not as good as Jim, but I was going to put on a show for my husband. I played for about 20 minutes. Faking some orgasms, but not all. I hoped that Tony enjoyed the show!

12