Ch. 05 - Some Days One Wonders

Story Info
Katie has a lot of fun.
10.6k words
4.77
6.1k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first story that I've written. If you are offended by stories of incest then please don't read this one. All characters in this story are 18 or older.

-----

The next morning, he was up before me and in the shower. I went in and got a wet wash cloth. I wiped myself off. I dressed and walked down to make some coffee.

As I sipped my coffee he came down into the kitchen. I handed him his cup and he asked "Did we have sex last night? I just don't remember much." I said "Oh honey, we did. You were so good to me!"

He said "When I woke up, I was a mess! Good thing that I got up early enough to take a long shower!"

I said "Yeah, when your gone I'm going to do the same."

He kissed me and off he went. I sat at the kitchen counter wondering. Wondering what I was doing! What did I do last night! I've never fucked two men in one night! As I was lost in thought Kelly came in.

She said "MOM!" I quickly got up and indicated for her to go to the dining room table. I motion for her to wait a couple of minutes. I didn't want the camera to record our conversation.

Then she started!

"You are a nasty mother!"

I said "You are a nasty daughter!"

"You gave him a blow job... a throat job!"

"Well, you gave your dad a hard on, that I had to take care of!"

"How can you get his big cock head into your throat?"

I said "I just tried it yesterday, and I got almost all of him in! I'm not sure how it worked the way it did myself!"

Kelly was a little perturbed "Oh, I see, and now he will be trying to get the big thing down my throat. There is no fucking way that can happen!"

I hugged her and said "Don't worry. I'm sure that we can work everything out for all of us." Thinking I said "Kelly... just how long were you rubbing on your dad last night on the couch?"

Kelly looked away "Will maybe a while. He started to talk in his sleep some."

I looked at her and said "Honey, he thought that it was a dream, he was dreaming about a girl. I'm betting that girl was you!"

She smiled "Really! That's so sweet!"

I said "Yeah that's sweet alright. Do you think that he knew that you were rubbing him last night?"

Kelly smiled "I'm not sure, he seemed to be a little out of it."

I then replied "Well he got to fuck me for the first time since Jim and I have been having sex. I was still full of Jim's juice and your dad wanted it bad! So, I guess that's just what I gave him, a BAD pussy full of someone else's cum!"

Kelly started laughing "Mom you are so perverted!"

Getting serious Katie said "Ok, before you leave for school tell me what the plan is for this afternoon with Jim and that slut Barbara?"

With mock indignation Kelly said "Mom, Barbara is not a slut! At this point I'm not sure that someone that is living in a glass house, like you, should be throwing stones at someone else's house!"

I wanted to argue but she was right. "Ok, I see your point. I'll stop calling her a slut."

Kelly said "I have to run but I will call you with the details before lunch, ok?"

I said "All right. Get going. I don't what you to be late." And off she went.

Now I had to get my work done, so that I could go ride my son's wonderful cock, before Barbara shows up this afternoon!

I moved to the kitchen, so that I was in range of the camera. I worked on my projects for a few hours and couldn't take it any longer. I picked up my laptop and carried it into the office. I knew that the camera couldn't see me at this point. I then made my way up the stairs and into my son's room!

After about an hour I was fully satisfied. I'm not sure about Jim, but when I left his room, he had a big smile on this face!

I was in the office working when Kelly called. She said "Mom, Barbara is so hot thinking that she will get my brothers big cock, she can't seem to concentrate on her school work!"

She went on to lay out the plan. The idea was to get Barbara setup so that this event would seem like a normal sister letting her brother enjoy her friend. Kelly would play it off like this was to make up for a favor that she owed Barbara.

Her and Barbara would be home in the early afternoon. I was to be gone. She would let Jim know that Barbara wanted to play with him. She then would tell them that she would be in her room and for Barbara to come up once that were finished.

However, the three of us knew that the action will take place on the patio, where the camera would see everything. Barbara would be an unknown participant in a cute sex video. If dad wanted to see something sexual with all the cameras that he had installed, then this was going to be the surprise that he was looking for!

I heard Kelly talking but in the back of my mind I saw one problem. What if seeing his son with a cute girl, that gives him a blow job, freaks my husband out. I hoped that he wouldn't. I needed to leave before the two girls showed up here.

As I was shopping Kelly send me a text to let me know that the event had taken place and that it was ok to come home. I was on pins and needles as I wondered what Tony would say. Maybe he might not say a word. Maybe he would want to kick his son out of the house!

I was too nervous to be around my son so I focused on putting things away and making dinner. I was just about done when my husband walked in from the garage. He walked over and gave me a kiss. One that lasted longer than I expected.

He asked if I needed him to help with anything and I told him no, that everything was taken care of. Boy I thought, taken care of might become a much bigger statement later tonight!

He then asked again about last night's love making "Did we do something last night that might seem a little odd? I know that I was tired and a little out of it. I hoped that you had fun, I know that I did!"

I smiled and said "I was tired as well from all the sex I had, but you did great sweetheart!" I wondered; did he catch my complete remark? Maybe he would not understand it, who knows. "It seemed like you enjoyed it."

He got a faraway look for a few seconds and said "It was like a dream at times, weird to think about as I look back on it..." He shook this head and said "I need to do some more research before dinner, is that ok?"

I told him "Sure, go ahead, dinner with be ready in about a half hour."

He turned and headed to the office. Tony sat down, then turned on his PC and pulled up the camera app.

He started with the front of the house. Not much to see as he fast forwarded the video.

Then the one pointing to the kitchen. It showed Katie working at the counter on her work laptop, then her making herself some lunch. Then Katie going to the garage. He saw Jim going out to the patio and then Barbara walking through to the patio as well. Later Jim and Barbara coming back in. Then Katie coming back in with some bags. Then later her making dinner. Not much there except for Barbara being at the house.

Then one in the basement. He saw all of them going to the gaming area and then Jim walking out and then later Katie walking out. He saw Kelly helping him to get to the stairs. He stopped and thought; well, he did drop off to sleep as the movie was a dud. So, Kelly must have stayed to finish watching it, then helped in getting him to his bedroom.

Then the one in the bedroom. It showed Katie coming and going last night, before I came in after the movie. Then she helps Kelly in getting me on the bed. Kelly left and Katie told me to go brush my teeth and to get into bed. I saw that I did as I was asked, and then fell into the bed. Then a few minutes later I started asking Katie to have sex with me. Her telling me about how late it was and then something about her being used, that seemed odd, but I'm not sure of the context, so I continued to watch. She tried talk me into getting a hand job. I asked her why she was so wet, but her answer didn't make much sense. Katie then asked why I was so hot for her... then I remembered the dream I was having about some hot young girl! I didn't know who the girl was but wow... it was something! Katie wanted to know about the girl and if she was nice to me. Thinking about it, in my dream, the girl was very nice! Katie pulled me out and was still talking about a hand job, but I wanted to fuck her. Katie told me things about being open and used and something about today's fun. What the hell was she talking about I wondered!

Then I thought about the toy that I got for her to play with. She used it in the video yesterday, and boy was that hot to watch. I've wanted to see her have fun with that toy, that's why I bought it for her. She must have used it before I came to bed. I'll bet she used in the bathroom, where the camera couldn't see.

Then she said that she would be a good wife and ride my cock! That is what she did. I told her how good her pussy felt and then I saw her cum and then I came. Wow, that was some great sex! Then I said something about doing this every night. Right, like I can do something like that every night!!!

The rest of the video was just the normal, getting ready for the day. Then later her changing clothes, I assumed so she could go shopping. After seeing the video from our bedroom, I loved the cameras now!

The last one was on the patio. I didn't think I would find much there, until I remembered that Barbara was at our house today. I liked her, she, and all of Kelly's friends, we hot young babes. As I started to watch the video, I saw Jim jumping in the pool, then him head back into the house. Later he came back out and sat down in one of the chairs. The Barbara came out a few minutes later. I wondered where Kelly was, until I saw Barbara kneel beside the chair and was talking to Jim. Why was an older friend of my daughters out by the pool talking to my son?

She was starting to stroke his arm as she talked. It was hard to hear what was said as the outside sounds masked the words. Then she put her hand on his chest. He seemed to make a quick little jump in the chair, like a reaction to something she said. Now she was stroking his chest with both hands and talking a little faster to him. He nodded his head as it looked like she asked him something important. She stood up and I was guessing that she was about to leave.

I was wrong. He stood up and she pulled down his shorts. Then out spring his cock!

I almost yelp as I watched!

I looked up to see if anyone was watching me, and then tried to collect myself some.

I started the video again and I watched in amazement!

Barbara was stroking what looked like a long, thick cock and I wondered where did he get something like that!?!

She then removed her clothes. Wow I stopped the video, and just stared at her. As I came back down to earth I started it up again. She got down and sucked him hard and then proceeded to give him a blow job that I wished I could get! This went on for a while and she would pull off and talk to him and he would nod to her. She smiled up at him and put his cock back into her mouth. She pulled him into her mouth but it looked like she could only get about half of him into her. She did this for a long time.

I wondered, how in the world did he NOT cum, in like two minutes!

He seemed to be telling her something and she nodded her head. Then she pulled him out and told him something. Then he let loose. She aimed Jim at her cute tits and he sprayed her down! Boy, to be young, and full of cum again I thought!

She stood up and kissed him. Then as she pulled back, he reached down and got a towel for her. She talked to him as she cleaned herself off. She then leaned down and licked him clean! That lucky fucker I thought!

I was done. I was shaking some and I had to set at my desk for a few minutes. I was lost in thought when Kelly peeked around the corner and said "Dad, dinners ready"

As they all sat and ate dinner, the atmosphere was odd. Katie looked at her husband and he seemed a little shaken, but he was doing his best to conceal it. She knew that he watched the recording from the cameras after he got home. Because he hardly ever used his office PC after coming in from work, in the past, as he did this week. She didn't want to see what had happened with Jim and Barbara today. But now she knew that she had to do something about the new cameras in and around the house. She was not sure how to do that but it needed to be done. As she considered it, she though that confronting him with the one in their bedroom might be the best way to go. She could say the she found it when cleaning the bedroom.

For the rest of the night, they were a normal innocent family. But soon this innocent family will morph into something very different.

Saturday morning everyone was slow in getting up. Tony was the first one to wake up. He wanted to get some yard work done before Kelly had her friends over this afternoon. However, he was still thinking about what he saw last night. He didn't have a clue that his son was hung like a stud! Also, he almost acted like a porn star in that he let Barbara suck on him for a long time! So, now he looked at his son with a different point of view.

Tony rolled out of bed and got dressed. Then went to the kitchen to start the coffee maker, grabbed a muffin to eat, as he walked up the stairs. He stepped up to his son's door and tapped to wake him up. He called to him through the door and told Jim that he would like his help with some of the yard work. Then walked back down stairs to the kitchen to get some coffee.

Jim got up and dressed. He walked down to see his dad at the kitchen counter eating some breakfast. Tony told his son to grab some food as he needed a strong guy to help get the yard mowed and cleaned up before this sister friends show up today. Jim yawned "Sure I'll help you get things cleaned up."

Kelly came down and padded her brother on the back and hugged her dad. She said that she wanted to do some shopping this morning. Then out the door she went.

As the guys worked together Tony kept looking at his son and just wondered. He told Jim thanks for the last couple of hours of help and that he would take care of the rest. Jim told him that there was still a bunch to do, and was he sure?

His dad said "Yeah, it's all good. Maybe you should go help your mom get things ready for when Kelly's friends come over. Head on in and check on her."

Jim smiled and told his dad "Sure I'll go help mom, don't worry dad."

Jim walks up to his mom's bedroom door and knocked. She opens it and saw that it was her son.

He said "Dad wants me to help you while he finishes the yard work."

Katie smiled and said "Sure, I could use your help!" As she said that, she pushes him back into the hallway, and closed the door. She looked up and said "Does your dad know how you've being help me lately? My guess that he has no clue. But I do need your help, in a non-motherly way!" She looked toward Kelly's door and asked "Is Kelly up yet?"

He said "Yes, she left early to go shopping."

Katie reached up and pulled Jim into a kiss. They made out like teenagers in the hallway. Katie said "We should go into the office so we can look out and see where your dad is. You can fuck me while we watch him from the window... as long as we are not in view of a camera."

They looked out the window and she saw her husband out in the yard, she climbed into a desk chair and bent over. She pulled her robe aside and looked back over her shoulder and said "Please fuck your mom stud!" Jim never heard such sexy words before!

They moved careful around the house fucking on different pieces of furniture, that were not in view of a camera. For almost an hour, they moved from one place to another watching Tony in the yard as he worked. Katie was enjoying this as it was almost like she and her son were showing off in front of her husband. She moaned and told him that he was so good and his cock was marvelous!

Tony worked around the yard and glanced at the house. He saw some movement in some of the windows but it was hard to see into the house. He hoped that Jim was giving Katie all the help she needed.

Her son was doing to Katie what she wanted. Her pussy was just loving Jim's cock. The fit was so pleasant, it filled her in ways that she could have never imagined! She looked out at her husband and smiled, she silently thanked him for helping to make this son of theirs, the son that was stroking his cock in and out her husband's pussy.

Awhile later Tony was finished. He walked back into the house. He needed to shower and headed upstairs. As he walked into their bedroom, he saw Katie cleaning the room. He didn't think too much about, as he was a little tired, and just wanted get ready for later. When he finished and stepped out of the shower, he saw his wife holding one of the cameras!

She was standing there with a puzzled look. Turning up to look in his face she said "Is this a camera?" He froze for a few seconds.

Then he said "Yes." He was guessing what the next question from her would be, and he was right on the money.

Katie said "Why would you have a camera in our bedroom sweetheart?" Her look showed an expression that had anything but the word 'sweetheart' in it. He knew that he was busted!

He tried to explain to her why he had setup a camera in their bedroom. The explanation sunk like a rock, in a deep lake!

She stated "If you want to live past the end of today, you will tell me if there are others and where they are! Do I make myself completely clear?" She almost couldn't keep a straight face as she saw him start to turn white. She felt sorry for him. But she wanted to have free rein in what she did in her own home, and the cameras were a distraction to her.

He said "Yes there are others and I will remove them today." He hoped that would help stem the vengeance that he saw in her eyes.

She asked, the one question, that he was afraid she might ask "Why did you feel the need to spy on me in my own house, even in my own bedroom?"

How was he going to get past this. Could he just say 'honey, I through that you had someone here having sex with you while I was at work', no that would not fly! "I wanted to make sure that everyone was safe while I was not home."

She looked at him with a clear and convening face "You wanted to make sure that I was safe... in my own bedroom? Are you really going to try to convince me of that?" She was getting angrier he could tell. This was not going well and he needed to defuse this topic quickly.

"Katie" he said "I made a mistake in thinking that I could do something like this without talking to you first. I will get them removed."

She looked at the camera in her hand and then back at him "Did you put one in the kid's room? If you did you better plan on sleeping in the guess room for the foreseeable future!"

He quickly said "No honey. I didn't put one in the kid's room."

He could see her soften some and said "Here's where I put them; our bedroom, outside by the front door, on the patio, in the great room and the basement."

She knew that he had come clean. But she had one more question "Where at and why in the basement?"

He hoped that she would understand his answer "Looking at the exercise equipment. I like to see you, as you work out."

She looked at him for a long time and then turned away. She almost lost it. Taking a deep breath, she paused, then over her shoulder she said "I want them all on my desk before Kelly's friends show up." She then walked out of the bedroom.

Katie was happy to see that the cameras were on her desk in the office. In reality; the cameras had served a purpose that she had not considered before the affair had started. She now had shown her husband, a side of her son that he was just as clueless about as she had been. Also, she had added a little twist as well, by using the toy for Tony to see. He would be guessing if she was using the toy or her lover to destroy her once tight pussy. Getting her husband to fess up and remove the cameras, was so sweet! With the camera's gone, life was going to be good. She could bend over anywhere now and let Jim have his way with her.