Ch. 06 - Some Days One Wonders

Story Info
Family dynamics change.
11.2k words
4.64
6.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first story that I've written. If you are offended by stories of incest then please don't read this one. All characters in this story are 18 or older.

-----

Katie relaxed and opened her laptop to start her work day. She looked around and was glad to see that they didn't have to worry about those dumb cameras now. Looking over this week's work load, she grinned. This looked like an easy week for work, and an enjoyable week for sex!

Kelly came into the kitchen and smiled at her mother. "Mom, it sounded like you were having a good time with daddy last night!" Kelly could hear them last night. But she didn't try hard to intrude. However, from the sounds of it, they had quite the session.

Katie looked at her daughter and said "Well, somethings have changed and I need to explain it to you. So, if you can, will you come home as early as possible this afternoon? I want you UpToDate as they say, before your dad comes in the door tonight."

"No problem, Mom. I have some afternoon classes, but I should be finished and home before Daddy arrives." Kelly said as she pickup her backpack and walked out the door.

About an hour later he walked downstairs and up to his mother. He stood behind her, reached around her and hugged her. Then leaning down he kissed her neck. As he kissed, her mind went into sex land, she remembers talking about her studs last night in bed. Then she realized the she should have a nick name for her studs! Well, she thought... Jim is stud one and the other is stud two; so S1 and S2, perfect!

She knew that informing Jim of the new arrangement, may cause some excitement for him. So, she led him over to the couch and let him undress her. She said "Honey, go head and take off you sweats and tee shirt. I want to have you as naked as I will be." Once they were ready, she had him set and she climbed onto his lap. This would be that best way to keep him contained, she believed.

Katie started off slow "Honey, do you like having sex with your perfect girl?"

He grabbed her and started to push his cock in. She was wanting it as much as he did right now. When he stated to slid in, she arched her back and he thought; oh man she is so good!

She then focused on telling him about the new arrangement "Honey, we've had sex for over a week now. Have you enjoyed it as much as I have?"

He moaned "Oh yeah, I love each time we are together! I never want it to end!"

Katie thought; good, neither do I. "Honey, let me explain some facts to you. Your cock has resized the pussy that your dad used for years. Don't get me wrong, that's a good thing from my point of view. But... your dad would eventually find out." Jim was still enjoying her, and so far, he had not figured out where this conversation was heading.

Katie knew that this part may cause some problems "Honey, since your dads pussy is getting fucked more times a day than he fucks it in a month, your mother needed to do something drastic." He slowed and looked at her. He was afraid that she will stop letting him fuck her. She could see the look of trepidation on his face. She put her hands on each side of his face and said "Sweetheart, don't worry, nothing between you and I will change much. You will still get to stick this big cock in me every day." His relief was apparent, as he hugged her to him.

"So, here's the thing, as they say, honey" she said, as she pulled back and looked into his eyes. "I told your dad, last night, to find me a lover. A lover that will keep me safe and not try to take me from him. I told him I wanted a lover that has a nice cock, one he could use to please me every day." Jim again stops. He was so confused now! His mother said "This morning he told me that there was only one man, one stud that he knows, that can meet all my needs." She leaned in and kissed him "Honey, that man, that stud is you!"

Jim was breathing rapidly. In his mind he didn't see how HIS dad knowing that HIS son was fucking HIS wife was going to be a good thing. He said "Mom, I thought that we were going to keep, what we do, a secret? I thought that we could do this when he wouldn't know?"

Katie smiled and said "Honey, this is the best thing that could have happened. We don't need to keep what we do a secret. If your dad knows, well let me restate that. If your dad picks you to be the number one stud for his wife, then he will be saying that he's ok with what we do!"

Jim leaned back and thought. Then a smile appeared on his face. Feeling better he started to fuck his mom with a renewed vigor. Katie moaned to him "Now you're getting the picture, honey. You can fuck me and your dad will let you. He will give you the rights to his wife's hot, wet, cunt every day. You may be surprised at what we might be able to do now. Who knows, he may tell you to take me to bed and pleasure me. Can you imagine that, your own dad, letting his own son, fuck his own wife!"

She told her son "Honey, can you cum deep in your mother pussy today? I want you to dump a load in me today, any time you would like. Please, don't worry, I will suck on your wonderful cock any time you put it up to my face! But I want all your cum in my cunt. Can you do that for your mother, sweetheart?" Jim was happy to do just as his mom asked!

Katie didn't put on any clothes for most of the day. She just wiped up the leaking cum, from her pussy lips, and what was running down her thighs. Later she put on a skirt and some panties. Then put on a nice bra and then a tee shirt of her husbands. She thought that the skirt would bring attention to her, state of dress, when Tony came through the door today.

Later Kelly came home and looked at her mother. She saw her mom dressed like a slut. Well, not a bad slut, but one that seemed very happy. However, her mother did look very used. She stepped up and looked at her, but didn't hug her "Mom, what the hell! Have you been fucking him all day? You look like... like... I'm just not sure what you look like right now." Then she started to laugh. "Wow, my own mother looking like a slut. A mother, that's been fucking her own son, in her own house, all day! Did you manage to get any of your work done for your job?"

Katie looked at her daughter "Oh, yes; I got my work done, but it took longer today, as I was busy with my stud."

Kelly then asked "Why the skirt and tee shirt?"

Katie said "This setup is easier for him to fuck me in. I just pull off my panties and shirt. He doesn't mind the skirt."

Kelly smiled "So, is this how I may find my dear mother, each day? Dressed so that she can be ready to fuck at the drop of a hat?"

Katie reply said it all "Honey, I can only hope so!"

Katie pulled Kelly to the couch. Looking at her daughter "I setup your dad last night. I'm not sure if you heard everything that I said to him. I got him to agree to let Jim... to try to be my lover."

At that Kelly looked shocked "Mom you've been having sex with your son for over a week. What do you mean... try?"

Katie said "This is why I wanted you to come home before your dad shows up today. Your dad doesn't know about all the sex Jim and I have been having. For that matter, he has no clue about you and your brother!"

At that Kelly stiffen up a little. She had not considered that until now. With all that did happen and all that will happen, that little secret would not be one to stay hidden for long. "Ok, I see now. What do you want to do?"

Katie started "Well, you talked about getting to have some fun with your dad. I hope that we can use his obsession about you and your friends to our advantage. I'm not sure how to get that done yet, but I will... maybe we will, come up with a plan." Then getting serious "I need to keep the past few days of sexual fun hidden at this time. He believes that today will be the first time for me and your brother. I'm not going to mess that up. When he comes home, I will get busy with him, if you know that I mean!"

Katie wanted to be standing in the kitchen making dinner when her husband came walking through the garage door, into the house. She hoped that he would be ready for what he was about to find out today.

Tony had a very hard day. His cock just seemed to have a mind of its own. He was lucky that things at work didn't fall apart, as they do some days. He would work on something for a while and then stare out into space. Someone would come by and pat him on the back and ask if he was ok. Tony would smile and say "Yeah, it's all good." But in the back of his mind, he knew that things were different today, and maybe for days, or weeks to come!

As he watched the garage door open, he let out a deep breath. He parked and walked to the door of the house. Opening it he stepped in. He stood by the door after he closed it wondering what did await him, as he entered the kitchen!

Katie heard the door close and smiled a big smile as the face of her husband appeared. "Oh, honey, it's so good to see you! I've been waiting for you to come home!"

Tony stopped and looked at his wife. This is new he thought. "Hi, baby... I've never seen you dressed like that. Is this a new look? Don't misunderstand me, I'm not saying that it's bad. But I'm intrigued, as to why you are dressed that way?"

Katie smiled" Sweetheart, would you like to get a good look at why I'm dressed like this? I'm sure that after I explain it to you, that you will completely understand."

Tony walked over to her. She hugged him and told him to kneel down for a second. He did and she pulled up the skirt and down the panties. "Look at what happened to me today! I'm sure that you can see that there is something different down there! If you want, we can take this conversation to a more private location?"

With that she pulled him up and led him to their bedroom.

She opens their door and they step in. Then Katie closed the door and walked to the bed. He then stops and noticed a distinct smell, and looks at the bed. The bed is a mess, it looks and smells like ten people had sex in their bed. She tells him to get undressed. As he does, she maneuvers him to the bed. She waits for him to finish undressing and then puts her hand on this chest. She looks up at his face and said "Sweetheart, do you remember the old story of how some people were taught how to swim? You know, they took someone and tossed them into the deep end of the pool, only helping if that person looked like they may drown? Well honey, you are getting tossed into the deep end!"

She pushed him on to the bed and he bounced some, as his back landed on it. The first thing that he realized was his butt hitting a wet spot. Katie knelt beside him and said "Baby, I will need your help here. I want you to have the full affect. If you start to drown, I promise to save you. But first I want you to swim a little."

He was looking at her with so many questions. He saw her remove his tee shirt that she was wearing and toss it away. She didn't have a bra on! "Katie, where is your bra?" All of this was quickly making his cock hard.

Smiling, she said "Honey, my stud took it away from me today!" Then she pulled off her panties and cupped her cunt with her hand. Looking at him "Darling, hold your cock straight up and help me here. I need you to be ready. I'm going to set on your prick and slide down, in one quick motion." With that she swung her leg over his waist and got up on her knees. "Ok now stud 2, put the head of your cock against my pussy." He did as I asked "Now, get ready, this is where the quick part comes in." She removes her hand and sets down in one motion!

His cock slid all the way into her pussy and tight up against him. She started to rock a little and said "Now don't move, let me do it. I don't want you pulling out. You'll understand soon."

He couldn't put his feeling together. Something was so different, as his cock sat in her pussy. She saw the confused look on his face "Honey, my stud filled me with cum today. I'm sure that is what your cock is bathed in right now. I'll bet this is a very different feeling, am I right?"

Tony groaned and said "Honey, did you fuck a bunch of guys today. You are... you are... "

She smiled and said "I'm so open. Is that what you are trying to say? So open and so slick, right? He came in your pussy today, darling. In the place that he came out of 18 years ago. He fucked your wife so good!"

Tony was now panting and wanting to move. She said "Easy tiger, if you move too much, you're going to have his cum running down your balls and butt. He put a lot in today. He cums just like you knew he would. Just like you watched him, as he sprayed all that cum, all over Barbara. Or you can move and see how it feels to let a river of cum out of your wife's cunt. I'll leave that up to you!"

Tony moaned "Katie, I can't take this. I need for you to move, so I can feel your pussy on my hard cock!"

She said "Baby, I think that stud 1 has resized your pussy today. He is bigger, and a little thicker, than you are. But that head on your son's cock is amazing! I know that this may sound strange, but it reminds me of a small apple or something, in your wife's cunt! He was hitting places in me that I never knew a cock could reach!"

Tony was now desperate; he could hear her talk and it was getting to be too much. Moving in and out, he told her "Honey, I think that I'm drowning here! Will you save me?"

She could tell that he was now understanding that having their son's cock, in his wife's cunt, was a reality change that they will be dealing with for a long time. She said "Oh baby, you are going to be ok. You will not drown; I won't let it happen. Just breathe a little, and try to relax some. I can feel you but it's just not a tight connection like we have had in the past. To me this feels good. It certainly is not the same feeling that your son's cock has inside your wife's pussy. He made me orgasm over and over today. I couldn't deny him. Every time that he wanted to put his young cock into my willing cunt, I let him. You have done so good honey! You found me a stud! One that I can use and one that can use me!"

At that point Tony grabbed his wife's waist and wanted to move. She could tell that without a tight cunt to cock connection, he lasted much longer than the 10-minute dance he normally did. She told him "Ok honey, I can tell that you need help. So, here's what we need to do. Grab me tight and don't let your cock come out of me. Then roll me over onto my back." He didn't have any trouble doing what she wanted. In fact, he could have lifted the whole bed, with one arm right now. He moved in one swift motion and she landed on her back. "Ok, that was very good stud. Now I will raise my legs and I want you to hold my ankles in each hand." He did that. "Now, if you want to pound your pussy, this is the time, baby!" she said.

He was now stroking in and out. He heard her say, "Harder, stud!" This was a completely different sexual activity. They just never fucked like this or if they did it's been a long time ago! Now he was starting to understand why. His lower back started to spasm a little, the pain was bearable but still noticeable. If he was going to preform like this, he will need to get into shape!

He heard her tell him again "Oh thank you honey for understanding that your wife needed a good lover, a good stud. You are a great husband to me!" It was more than he could take. Her cunt was different and great all at the same time. The feeling was wonderful! He looked down at her as her head push back into the bed. Then she groaned and started to cum. That was all it took for him. His orgasm was one of euphoric relief!

He tried to hold himself up and off her, but his arms felt like limp noodles. He just fell next to her. She turned and cupped his face and kissed him all over. He looked into his wife's face; the woman looked satisfied. He was not sure if it was him that caused that look or his son. Whatever the cause he saw a happy wife.

Looking at the bed he asked "How many times were you in here today? The bed is wreaked."

She smiled and said "We were in here a couple of times. But he fucked me downstairs too."

He nodded his understanding and said "To be young and full of cum again!"

She poked him, saying "You are so bad! But yeah, he does know how to take care of business. And... he has the equipment to get the job done! Plus, he seems to have an endless supply of cum you just mentioned! Besides, it's a job that needs to be done a few times a day!"

Setting up she asked if they could split up the tasks. If he would make the bed, she would get back to making dinner. He said "Ok honey." He asked where are the clean sheets, and she pointed to the chair. The sheets were all stacked nice and neat, just like someone had planned it.

As she stood at the door she turned and said "Honey, today our family life has changed. I'm sure that you will agree. However, I don't want what happened today to change our time together, as a family. Do you get my drift?"

He looked at her and shook his head "I'm not sure that I get the complete picture from what you just said?"

Katie continued "I don't want us, together, at the table, eating and feeling uncomfortable about the new family dynamics. I don't want to put anyone on the spot. I want a loving, caring family life. Just please think about that, before you come down to dinner."

As Tony made the bed, he thought about her parting words. Yeah, she's right. I will act like nothing has changed, until she wants something to change. If she tells him that she wants time together with her stud... well he should just give them that. If she is as physical with Jim as she was with me today. Then his youth and vigor, will help him in satisfying his mother.

Surprisingly, when they were all eating the atmosphere was just like it had always been. Outwardly Tony smiled and talked, just like everyone else did. But inside he looked at his wife and son differently. His son was not the skinny kid, he was more than that today. Like most times, Jim didn't take center stage. He was reserved and thoughtful.

Tony knew that his son was smart. But now he also knew that his son has skills that he himself had lost. Maybe he had just aged more than he realized. Should I be worried about what my wife and son did today? Maybe, then again, maybe not. If Katie needed sex as much as she had professed that night in bed, a few days ago. Then expecting her to not follow through with some action, an action to make that happen, was not a prudent view for him to have. He didn't want his wife hooking up with some guy, for sex. Keeping it close and in the home seems to be a better answer. But that answer was looked at as taboo outside this house. Katie was the love of his life and he didn't want her shopping around for some guy. So, this arrangement seems to be for the best. He just didn't want it to screw up his family.

After dinner, they appreciated the pool. It was warm out and the water felt good. They swam and then sat to dry off as they all took turns in and out of the pool. For Tony, he watched things from a different angle now. He watched his son as he interacted with his mom and sister. He saw some chemistry between the three. He thought that maybe he would like to enjoy that closeness that seemed obvious. Obvious now, and he knew why, some of them were so close.

He then turned his attention to Jim. Wondering, where did that boy hide that cock that he saw in the video. And more to the point, where did he get that thing? Tony was not one to think of his equipment as small, it was not. But in hearing Katie describing Jim's cock was something else. She was charmed by it, to say the least. He couldn't believe that his wife would say such things about her son's cock! But she did, and in detail, fine detail. If she wanted to have a lot of sex and that sex had to be very good. Then a cock like that, could do things to her, like Jim's did, and that was important. This seems to be a match made to fit her needs.