Ch. 07: A Hungry Slut Gets Nourished

Story Info
Audrey satisfies Dave’s hunger while feeding her own.
3.8k words
4.15
4.6k
1

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/27/2023
Created 04/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to reader: This chapter is a continuation of the previous chapter and begins as Dave wakes up from his first night of his weekend as Audrey's submissive.


The following morning, I awoke to the sound of my cuffs being unclipped from the spreader bar.

"Rise and shine my little SLUT!"

She said with a grin, as she finished unclipping my wrists. I sat up as she removed the leash as well. I looked down at my morning erection with thrilled resolve as she told me to use the bathroom and then come to the kitchen when I was finished. She left the room as I stood up and stretched my legs. While massaging out the start of a cramp in my left leg I was still relieved to be free of my restraints even if for only a short time.

I walked into the bathroom to pee while wiping the sleep from my eyes. As I entered the room, I noticed a note covering a washcloth and a bar of soap the paper bore my newly anointed name on it [SLUT]. I opened the note, read the instructions to shower and wash myself with the soap after I was finished going to the bathroom. I looked down at my engorged penis and immediately knew it was going to take a few minutes before I could pee since my boner was taking its time calming down. While waiting I stared at my reflection in the mirror. The portrait of the individual staring back at me was of a person I had never seen before.

"Who was this person?"

I asked myself only to answer with pride,

"he's a SLUT!"

Following with some encouragement for the day,

"Let's go SLUT!!!"

Mistress beckoned to me from the front room. In response I quickened my pace and hurried to finish peeing. Instead of waiting in front of the toilet I stepped into the tepid water which helped reduce my erection quicker than standing there. I took a moment and stepped out of the shower and peed in the toilet jumping back into the shower and finished up. As I washed and shaved myself, my cock got aroused again. Instantly, I realized between my level of arousal and her tone it was going to be an interesting day. I refrained from playing with myself since I did not want to abuse the time, I was given to complete my assigned tasks. I stepped out of the shower clean shaven and brandishing an engorged penis that seemed to be perpetually engorged in anticipation. I put back on my collar and walked out to meet mistress in the kitchen. I found her sitting at the kitchen table finishing her breakfast with a newspaper opened to the financial section.

"Come take a seat next to me."

She exclaimed motioning me to the table while never taking her eyes off her meal. I walked to the table, grabbed the top of the chair next to her, and began to pull it away from the table.

"No! No! No!"

She spoke firmly as she stopped me.

"You are acting as though you did not learn anything yesterday! I guess you can't be trusted when you're off your leash."

She grabbed the ring on my collar, pulled it toward her and clipped the leash back in place. She tugged on it and told me to kneel. In that moment I was immediately correct and found my place knelt next to her.

"SLUT you are always to be on my left side while leashed!"

I moved from her right side to her left side immediately. She patted my head and sat a small plate with two slices of pineapple on it in front of me on the floor.

"Eat up SLUT! You'll thank me the next time you feed. We have a busy day ahead of us."

I was not thrilled about the pineapple breakfast, but I was not about to submit a formal complaint. I took a moment then proceeded to eat everything on my plate. After I finished, I waited quietly as she finished her cup of coffee. I looked at the cup longing for a cup of my own. Instead, she gave me a large glass of water.

"You need to stay hydrated!"

She quipped as she took another sip of coffee from her cup.

The phone rang which changed the trajectory of our day. Audrey spent the better part of the morning and early afternoon addressing a work emergency that could not wait till Monday. A single call turned into two calls and escalated into a plethora of calls with a variety of individuals. In the meantime, I was left alone in the living room watching a romcom Audrey left on the tv for me. I had no choice but to watch it since she took the remote with her into her office. Mistress would peek out of her office periodically to check on me, mainly between calls then go back to her work crisis. I remained either kneeling or laying on the floor the entire time she was in her office.

At about 1pm she emerged from her office to see that my second movie had finished. She walked over to her laptop and began to search for my next munch fest movie. She made her selection and instead of another date night movie the word pussy in big bold letters flashed across the screen followed with a strobe effect flashing against the background. Instantly, I was intrigued, a huge cock flashed across the screen. As quickly as it appeared it disappeared, and the word Pussy returned with another strobe effect. This happened three more times before the image changed into multiple images of attractive naked women being fucked. Each woman had their breasts and pussy blocked out with a black band. Some of the images had a black band with a cock was imposed across each band. As the images transitioned a variety of different statements flashed on the screen, the text was choreographed with the background trace music.

The borage of statements flashed repeatedly across the screen. Each statement trying to convince me that I needed to be a girl and how much I needed to submit to sucking a cock. The video concluded and then a new video appeared. This video was different none of the woman were covered but the statements flashed on the screen with them while they were preforming oral sex on several men. The images transitioned to a spinning hypnosis wheel which made me began to snicker and laugh. As if this combination of things was going to make me want to be a girl, I thought to myself.

"Surrender"

"Don't deny your true nature."

"Get dressed in your favorite skirt."

"Show your masculine nature the door and let your feminine side shine."

"You desire being dressed like a girl."

These statements flashed across the screen as I sat there naked on the floor beginning to become very aroused.

"Your desire is now becoming your need."

"Dress yourself in your favorite feminine outfit."

"You feel like a real girl now."

"You need to show off your feminine style to the world."

As these statements continued to cross the screen with images of naked women in a multitude of different sexual situations, I found myself amazed that this type of porn existed. Even more amazing to me was the possibility that this type of porn may have some effect on people. I wondered if it could convince someone to become a woman or change their sexual preferences. While I sat back with all these thoughts streaming through my head, I noticed that I began to enjoy the video. I also began to mentally identify with a few of the statements that flashed across the screen.

As the video played, I heard Audrey in the kitchen fixing herself something to eat while she spoke to someone on the phone. My mind broke away from the video and I began to get hungry. I heard her finish with her call and begin walking in my direction. The heels of her boots had a distinct sound and I hoped she was bringing me something to eat even if it was only more pineapple. She entered the living room as the video was ending. My attention turned from the video to Audrey. I assumed my kneeling position with my mouth wide open and my tongue stretched outward patiently waiting as I had been instructed.

"There's my SLUT!"

"And so excited to see me with your penis hard and on display for me."

"I'm done with my calls now and we can get back to we're we left off."

I was thrilled and my cock was the indicator of how thrilled. She had a small plate with a sandwich on it.

"My SLUT's hungry isn't he!"

She grabbed the leash, gave it a tug, and led me into our bedroom. As I walked on all fours next to her, I admired how Mistress was dressed like the day before with the addition of the leather strap hanging from a clip on her jeans. The leather under bust corset framed her large breasts beautifully which I admired with each upward glance from my position. Regardless of how stunning she looked in her outfit, you could easily tell she was fully embracing her new Mistress role.

I was beginning to anticipate what to expect as we entered the room together. As with previous feedings I expected she would restrain me again in the door jamb and masturbate me until I ejaculated into my feeding cup. To my surprise though she did not and instead, she led me into the room and told me to kneel as she stepped into the bathroom and shut the door. I heard some running water and the toilet flush then she returned to the bedroom. She then pulled me on to the bed clipping my wrists and ankles to rings attached to each of its four posts.

"Comfy!"

I was lying face up with my cock at full attention. Mistress raised my lower back and placed a firm pillow under it positioning my ass in an elevated position. Mistress took her index finger, inserted it into her mouth, and sucked it making it wet. She removed it from her mouth and placed it at the base of my taint. Her saliva dripped on to my taint and began making its way toward my anus. She repeated wetting her finger a couple times. Her saliva was rolling between my but cheeks past my anus. She saw this and gathered it back up with two fingers as she began rubbing it in to my anus. Her other hand began stroking my shaft softly at first then as she was trying to gain access to my boipussy she pressed against the hole and increased her stroking pressure. My orgasm began to build, and I relaxed allowing Mistress to slide both her fingers in my ass. I let out a loud sigh as they slid in. She left them motionless inside of me for a few seconds until I was acclimated. She stopped stroking me and grabbed the glass. As she tried to work out the logistics in her head of what she had planned she removed her fingers wiped them off and unclipped me. She flipped me over on all fours and clipped me back in relocating the pillow to a position in front of my face. She grabbed some lube from the dresser this time and squeezed a little on her fingers. She inserted them back into my boipussy and leaned forward toward me.

"It's time to cum SLUT!"

I felt a new pressure deep in my pelvis. It was something that I had never felt before but liked a lot. She pressed her fingers repeatedly downward against my pelvis then without warning I began dripping clear fluid from the end of my cock. It started out as a dribble and increased as she continued to push. I buried my face into the pillow moaning loudly. The pressure increased to an intensity I had not experienced before, I let out a loud grunt and nearly collapsed on to the bed. She reached down and drained the remaining fluid from my cock.

My head was buried in the pillow with my jaw clenched biting the stuffing and I was reeling from my orgasm if you can call it that, it was more of a convulsiongasm. She unclipped me, tapped my ass, and instructed me to get into the kneeling position for my feeding. I complied opening my mouth to receive my meal.

She poured the contents of the glass into my mouth, and I savored the taste. Mistress was right the cum I had produced had a different taste this time it was still a little salty but had a sweet taste to it as well. The consistency was also a lot thinner and easy to swallow. Tasting the difference made me want to eat a slice of pineapple at each meal. I smiled proudly as I presented Mistress with my empty mouth.

"That's my good little SLUT. You liked the taste didn't you!"

I nodded my head vigorously in response. Then I opened my mouth again and extended my tongue to show Mistress I was still hungry.

"Oh, what a cute little slut you're being. You're still hungry huh?"

I nodded as she looked down at my limp cock. She took it in her hand and began gently massaging it to see if she could get it hard again. After a couple minutes of trying with no luck she released the shaft and pushed me on the bed positioning my head at the foot of the bed. She forcefully clipped restraints to the bed and then stepped behind me outside of my view. I laid there, confused as to what mistress had planned for me. I did not wonder for too long as seconds later I saw one of her legs cross my face followed by the sight of her gorgeous bare pussy. She explained that since I was still suffering from my refractory period the only other alternative was to feed me herself. She went on to tell me that I am not to eat her pussy but instead I am to present my tongue and keep my head still until she finished. The gift of her glorious nectar was hers to feed me not mine to take.

I was very shocked by her statement; I never expected her to evolve to a dominant female and I was even more shocked at myself for evolving into a submissive male who was embracing more of his feminine side. As much as I might have been unsure about what was coming, my subconscious screamed that I wanted it now more than ever. She added that if at any time I needed her to stop I was to signal red by shaking my head three times or stomp my leg three times.

"I will take it easy on you at first and gradually get rougher until you stop me."

She expressed this in a cautious tone. Then she lowered her pussy onto my mouth. My nose was buried between her buttocks. She slowly started to gyrate increasing pace as time went on. It was a strange feeling having the bulk of her body weight pressing down on my mouth as I listened to her moan in pleasure.

"Ohhhhh, my little slut.... Ohhh, yes! Oh yes! Mmmmmm.... Ohh slut!"

The moans increased with the pace of her gyrations. My tongue began to feel a gush of wetness from her roll down the center on to my taste buds. Her taste was better than I had ever had before and more than I could have imagined. As her orgasm began to build, she pressed down harder making it hard to breath. Her pussy ground down against my tongue and it felt so good.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck! Ohhhh fuck! Ohhh fuck!"

She continued grinding on my tongue her pussy juice flowing into my mouth like water from a glass. I lost my breath as she reached her orgasm and passed out. When I came too, she was standing next to me slapping my face to wake me up.

"Are you ok?"

She asked in a concerned tone. I looked up at her with a smile as I was a little dazed when I nodded yes to let her know I was ok. In all actuality I was beyond ok, I had never been used by someone like that before and Fuck yes, I wanted more! Audrey quickly switched from concerned wife to Mistress once she could see I was ok. Her wetness still on my lips and running down the side of my cheek. She unclipped me, grabbed my leash, and tugged on it to get me up. She led me over to the door jam and clipped me in facing away from her. She leaned against my back and whispered her intentions in my ear.

"You were a bad slut!"

"A very, very bad slut!"

"You should have tapped out before passing out!"

"Now I administer your consequences!"

"Count each one out loud or I will double it!"

I felt her step away from me then I felt the strap smack my ass. First came the sting and I stayed silent forgetting to count.

"Double it is then!"

She said with satisfaction as the next stroke landed.

"One!"

I said loudly.

"That's a good slut, we're learning!"

I continued to count out each strike she landed. Her focal area was my butt with an occasional strike across my upper back. Regardless of where she landed her strikes, I loved the sting. I got to a count of twenty-five when she stopped. She admired her handy work tracing a couple of the marks with her finger. After a couple minutes she unclipped, me tugged my leash bringing me to the ground. She led me back to the living room where I knelt against her leg as she watched another movie.

The next couple hours were mundane and relaxing. I recovered from my consequences which I enjoyed more than anything. Her control and command over me were extremely arousing. No other woman had ever been able to make me feel this way and like any good drug I wanted more. As I looked back at her from my place on the floor I wondered if she knew what she was doing to me mentally or if she wanted to know that I was willing to go much farther than either of us had ever discussed.

Mistress finished her movie, and I signaled that I was hungry again. She collected my leash and led me back to the bedroom where she clipped me into the door jamb. She collected the leather blind fold from the dresser and placed it over my eyes. I thought to myself this is different, but then again so was everything that had happened so far this weekend. My feeding times had become my favorite events of the weekend. I waited for a few minutes before I felt my cock grabbed firmly and she whispered her instructions in my ear.

"You may only cum after I edge you three times."

"I need to build up a good cum load for you my sweet little slut."

She was much more aggressive with her stroking this time. It took a bit of getting used to before I started to build up a good orgasm. I got close to the edge of ejaculating, and she stopped but this time she stopped a lot shorter than before which struck me as strange. She started again aggressively, it was somewhat uncomfortable, but I did my best to go with it and let the orgasm build which eventually happened with an abrupt stop short. I wanted to ask what was going on but kept quiet to avoid consequences. She started the third time in the same aggressive manner then finishing short as before. I squirmed a bit as I felt her touch my cock again. This time though it was back to the gentle way she had masturbated me before. Now I quickly fell into the rhythm and built a strong orgasm. Moments after she started, I felt my cock spasm followed by three or four ropes of cum. After finishing and without any instruction I presented my tongue to receive my deposit. I felt it hit my tongue and drew it in my mouth. I savored the flavor and consistency like before. I swallowed and presented my mouth for inspection. As I did, I felt a wet sensation from a tongue lick the tip of my cock. I closed my mouth without receiving any praise from Mistress. But no matter I had my confirmation that last night was not a dream. The tongue withdrew then returned moments later tracing the cut of my urethra in the tip of my cock.

I wondered what the hell was going on. As quickly as it had started it ended. I was so confused but was enjoying everything that was happening. My attention turned to when I would be released. Then although I was blindfolded, I noticed the lights were turned off without any word from Audrey. I began to hear running water from the shower and hoped I could join her. I continued to listen and after a little while I resigned myself to give up all hope of joining her. This was further confirmed by the moans I began to hear from the shower. She was in the shower masturbating, quite loudly I might add. I assumed the volume of her moans was for my benefit since she had not gotten off except when she sat on my face. I listened as she orgasmed at least twice from the moaning I heard. At that moment I felt a wave of sadness fall over me because I was not able to participate. I heard her orgasm one last time before she turned off the water.

12