Ch. 09: Reconciliation

Story Info
All of them reconcile and have a blast that last forever.
1.3k words
4
1.3k
00

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Sunday morning, Ashwin and Pooja came to our house. I opened the door and immediately hugged Ashwin and Pooja. They were confused.

"Isn't Radha home?" Asked Pooja.

"She is, I thought she called you both." I replied.

"That is what I was confused about. She hasn't said anything on the phone. She just invited us for lunch." Pooja said.

Radha came from behind and said, "Hi, come on in."

Ashwin sort of understood the situation and asked, "So, you are cool with us now?"

"Yes I am." replied Radha.

"Wow!" Pooja exclaimed and hugged Radha. I can see the glow in her eyes.

"You remember my sister Kirthi from my wedding," I said to them while pointing at my sister.

Everyone settled down on the couch. Radha started to narrate everything that happened over the last week including the last night as well. Before she even finished her story, Pooja jumped and kissed Radha on the lips.

"Hold on tigress! There is more." I interrupted.

Radha finished her story and turned to me. Ashwin couldn't contain the excitement and asked, "So that means we are okay to do anything?"

"Yes, and we are prepared for it as well," Radha replied while holding Kirthi's hand.

"Prepared? How?" Pooja asked.

Radha showed them a pack of condoms we bought the previous day. It was a pack of 10 condoms with mixed flavours of 5. Pooja jumped and took it in her hand.

"Wow! I can't believe this is happening." Pooja exclaimed.

"First let us have lunch, I prepared a special meal for all of us," Radha said.

Over lunch, we all discussed a lot of things. Caught up on what was going on and so on. They get to know about Kirthi. Kirthi all the while is mesmerised by Ashwin's handsomeness. She started flirting with Ashwin. Pooja is having fun with the little act. We finished eating all the items prepared by Radha and Kirthi. We had biryani and paneer butter masala. Both Ashwin's favourites. We moved to the bedroom next.

"Wow! So I cannot wait anymore," Kirthi said and jumped on Ashwin.

Radha started kissing Pooja. I joined Radha and Pooja. They both looked like estranged lovers. Ashwin continued to kiss Kirthi. Kirthi was so excited to have cock today.

I was undressed by the ladies and then they made me lie on the bed. Radha started giving me a blowjob while Pooja took off her panties and sat on my face. She was wearing a sundress which made it easy for her. My face was buried deep in her pussy. I licked it and flicked her clit with my tongue. Radha went crazy on my cock.

Ashwin on the other hand undressed Kirthi and went down licking her pussy. Her white pussy was dripping wet with all the anticipation. Kirthi was on cloud 9 and I could see in her eyes. Ashwin did not stop even for a minute.

I was close to climax and about to cum in Radha's mouth. So I gestured by patting on her head. She understood and stopped for a moment. But Pooja couldn't control and orgasmed on my face. Her pussy juices started dripping from the side of my mouth. Some of which I have swallowed.

I stood up and noticed Radha started to undress and within no time she stripped her punjabi dress, bra and panties and became nude. She turned towards Ashwin and started sucking his cock while he was licking my sister's pussy. I stood up and removed the remainder of Pooja's clothes.

I have missed her so much. Her wheatish complexion and her black nipples mesmerised me. Her dark brown pussy was my favourite. Within minutes. We were all nude except Ashwin who had his zipper open and his cock in my wife's mouth. We were all engaged in foreplays.

I looked at Kirthi and I can tell she is nearing climax. She started to hold Ashwin's hair and pulled him closer to her pussy. She is jumping on the bed up and down. With each second she cannot control herself. Her moans picked up the pace and with a loud and final scream, she came inside Ashwin's mouth.

He stopped and stood up to remove his clothes. Kirthi helped him to take off his pants and underwear. She was waiting for this moment. But Pooja suggested everyone to stop and form a circle to suck each other's pussy or cock.

"This is called the daisy chain." Pooja said, while adjusting herself on the floor.

Pooja took my cock in her mouth and I started to suck on Radha's pussy. Radha took Ashwin's cock in her mouth and Aswin inturn took Kirthi's pussy in his mouth. Kirthi finished the circle by sucking Pooja's pussy.

We were vigorously sucking each other. The sound in the air is filled with sloppy sounds and pleasure moans. Within minutes Ashwin and I finished cumming. Pooja took all of it like a good girl. Radha did the same for Ashwin. The girls had much more energy. Pooja was the last to finish. Kirthi shot another load into Ashwin's mouth.

We repositioned ourselves. Kirthi sat upright leaning her back onto the wall. Pooja went sucking her nipples. I adjusted my position behind her and entered her pussy. I has been a while since I fucked Pooja. I missed her aroma and most importantly how good she is with her hips, matching the rhythm with mine. With a wet lubricated condom, I entered smoothly. I started ramming like there is no tomorrow. Her muffled moans went louder and louder with each bang.

Ashwin and Radha were madly kissing and licking each other's faces. I can see the new found love in Radha's face. Ashwin started sucking Radha's boobs and simultaneously inserted his condom wrapped dick in my wife's pussy. He started ramming harder right from the beginning. Her breathless moans are enough to understand how pleasurable the sex was for her.

I came within a few minutes and lied on top of Pooja. Ashwin was still going. Radha had climaxed already. Ashwin took his time and finished too.

"Isn't my pussy getting a cock?" Said Kirthi while looking at Ashwin.

"Ashwin, she is all yours. You have to pop her cherry." I said.

"I am not a virgin. I had sex before." She said, looking at me.

"Whatever! Just go nuts." I said to Ashwin.

"Yay!" Exclaimed Kirthi.

Ashwin took out a new condom and put it on. Kirthi moved onto the bed. Ashwin positioned himself in a missionary position on Kirthi. He inserted his cock in her and started kissing her lips. They went on to fuck each other for another good 5 minutes. Pooja and Radha sat on either side of Kirthi and sucked her boobs from either side. This made Kirthi feel special.

Kirthi's breath was out of control. She was swirling and her toes curled. This told me she was about to orgasm. Soon enough Kirthi orgasmed and collapsed back. Ashwin came in no time. Both collapsed with Ashwin on top of Kirthi.

"Great job!" Radha said while kissing Ashwin.

"I love you guys!" Exclaimed Keerthi while catching her breath.

We wrapped up things and had some tea and snacks.

"So, any plans for next weekend?" Asked Pooja.

"None," I replied.

"Let's meet in our house this time." Ashwin said.

"Yes, sure!" I said.

That night we had another session of sex. I was careful not to touch my baby sister. She was well satisfied by Ashwin. I attended the other two. Then Ashwin and Pooja went back home.

This continued for another few months. All of us even went on vacations. We had sex on almost every weekend except when any of the ladies were menstruating.

Six months later, I got an on site offer in the USA. I had to move there with Radha. But Kirthi had to stay back. She stayed back with Ashwin and Pooja. I am sure they were having sex everyday. Maybe Kirthi replaced me as their new spouse. I am so happy that my baby sister is in good hands.

The End!