Ch. 10: Midnight Snack

Story Info
Couples swap for a little evening action.
6.4k words
4.42
91.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
igotmojo21
igotmojo21
58 Followers

Midnight Snack in Bed

Because they had to leave the house tomorrow morning around 9 o'clock to make the Vikings game, Mia had planned that their traditional "Morning After" sex would have to be "Night Before" loving. The Morning After tradition was where they would pair off and talk quietly and then they would share "sweet love" in an intimate setting instead of the group sex like they had had that afternoon.

Mia had decided that they would retire to the bedrooms after swapping at about 9 tonight, and then have until 11 to have the one-on-one sharing and what she knew would be satisfying sex.

Mia knew they would have an odd number as Crystal was now joining them. So, for the "Night Before" she had paired off Michael with Cheryl, herself with Jerry, and Jan, Doug and Crystal as the threesome. The women had all decided to wear lingerie. So, at a few minutes before nine the ladies went to the office area to get ready. The men each went to their assigned bedrooms to get naked and crawl beneath some covers.

Michael lay in bed waiting to see what Cheryl had chosen for her lingerie. Her large breasts and slim body made any negligee look provocative, if not downright alluring. He thought back to how excited Cheryl had been talking about making sexy clothing with Jan. Maybe she and Jan had made something just for tonight. He thought of Cheryl dressed like the Genie in the TV show "I Dream of Jeannie." Wow that would look outstanding. He reminded himself to mention it to Cheryl for maybe some future dress ups.

The door opened into the bedroom, which was dark except for a couple of candles he had lit. Then much to his surprise there stood Cheryl, who was wearing a real Viking Jersey that went down to her mid-thigh like a short nightie. Her plentiful bosom made even an old football uniform look sexy. He then noticed that Cheryl had applied eye black underneath her eyes like a football player would. She was also wearing purple lipstick and gold eye shadow. A true Vikings fan.

Cheryl said "I am so excited that you got us 50-yard seats for the Vikings tomorrow. You are the best." She then bounced onto the bed and gave Michael a big hug.

"God, what a nerd she is. But I like nerds, especially ones that were pretty and very, very good in bed. I am glad I got the luck of the draw and have Cheryl for tonight." Thought Michael.

Michael expected that they would talk sports since he knew Cheryl liked to do that. Or maybe they would talk about games, possibly Dungeons and Dragons again. That had been their last "foreplay" talk when they had been together. But Cheryl talked about people. Mostly about their little group. She had grown comfortable with them and she saw them all as best of friends. She asked Michael about his growing up and shared stories about when she was younger. It was a far different Cheryl than the timid, nervous one he had originally met.

They ran a little over the prescribed hour for talking that Jan had mandated as part of their little club's rules, when Cheryl sat up and kneeled next to Michael on the bed. She said, "I even found purple panties. I hope you are a purple pantie eater. Or better yet a purple people eater." She smiled at him knowing that she had made a joke that a true Vikings fan would get.

Then she grabbed the bottom of her jersey and raised it over her head and tossed it off the bed. Her breasts were naked underneath the shirt and they had bounced a little as she had pulled the jersey over them while she took it off. She was indeed wearing purple panties.

Michael reached over to touch the purple thong and asked, "Where in the world did you find purple panties that is the same color as the jersey? Who would make such a thing?"

Cheryl laughed and said, "I didn't. It was white and I dyed it to match."

She then leaned in and engulfed his mouth with an intensity that even surprised Michael. Michael thought her lips looked like little plums with the purple lipstick she was wearing. His tongue slipped between her lips and they shared a fierce and sensual kiss.

Cheryl moved up on the bed to give Michael easy access to her heavy, lush breasts. He gratefully accepted them as his lips danced across her rose-tipped peaks. As he nibbled them, he heard a grateful sigh from Cheryl. Michael had half expected that she would have put purple lipstick on her nipples. She was a super fan you know. He almost mentioned it to Cheryl but didn't want to break the mood. He also didn't want to break the lip lock he had on her now throbbing buds.

Cheryl had reached down between the covers and was rubbing Michael's belly. She had wanted to touch his manhood, but he was so much taller than her and since she had moved up on the bed to give him a better angle to "the twins", she could no longer reach him. After a moment of indecision, she decided that even though the attention to her sensitive breasts was divine, she needed to taste him now.

Cheryl pulled away from Michael and slid down his body as she tossed the sheet aside. She wasted no time as she devoured him. Taking his growing erection into her open mouth as she kissed and licked him ravenously. Michael had reached down to her booty and made it obvious that he wanted to return the favor and he maneuvered her into a sixty-nine position on the bed. Moving her thong to one side, he slid his tongue along her helplessly wet pussy before reaching her hooded jewel, which he literally attacked with his delirious licking.

Cheryl backed off the blow job she was giving Michael, as the expert attention that she was getting from him completely rendered her useless, as she could only focus on the mounting waves of pleasure from deep within her body. Soon his mouth had pushed her over the peak as she came with a shuddering, uninhibited cry of passion.

She untangled herself from him, ditched the thong and then flowed into his arms. She then rolled onto her side facing away from him and told him that she wanted to cuddle and have him spoon with her. Michael was a little surprised with this break in the action, because previously in their lovemaking once Cheryl got started, she did not slow down until he had thoroughly fucked her and had had his own white-hot eruption.

But he was a good and attentive lover, and he also loved the softness of Cheryl's warm body, he rolled on his side to cuddle and spoon with her from behind. He still was iron-hard, so he ended up poking the back of Cheryl's thighs as he cozied up to her.

Cheryl was not really wanting to cuddle but had just wanted an excuse to get him in this position behind her lying on their sides. She had fantasized him using his long, thick cock to take her from behind while they lay together like this. So, she lifted her leg so that his member slid between her legs. She then lowered her leg so that he was trapped between her thighs and was sticking out just below her hot box. She licked her fingers making sure to make them slick and reached down and played with the four or five inches of his protruding staff that was peeking from between her legs. She rubbed his swollen tip with her spit moistened fingers as she squeezed her thighs together hoping to make it even bigger by trapping more blood in it.

She continued to edge him, as she played with the underside of his knob, causing him to moan with desire. She then left his cock as she moved to her own love button and flicked it and rolled it compulsively. She moved back and forth like this for quite a long time. Pleasuring him and then pleasuring herself. He had taken the opportunity to reach around her and was playing eagerly with her hardened, taut nipples.

Finally done with the foreplay, she opened her legs, and this time took his now throbbing shaft and guided it into her hot wet sheath, commanding him to fuck her from behind. Michael gratefully started to thrust into her, as he plunged deep into her time and time again. Cheryl felt an overwhelming desire as she luxuriated in the erotic coupling that she had fantasized about for the last couple of months. She knew the fact that Michael's long and wide cock would provide a pleasure in this position that few others could have. Her fingers were still busy with her own needs as she quickened their pace feeling another climax on its way.

Michael was loving fucking Cheryl from behind as they spooned. From behind her, he squeezed and clutched at her magnificent tits with an ever increasing excitement. Just before his passion overtook him, he felt Cheryl stiffen and have what appeared to be an astoundingly powerful orgasm. Then an inevitable, yet extraordinary explosion rocked him as he spewed his hot seed into her spasming pussy.

Michael was right about her orgasm. She had just had an incredible climax before she felt him explode into her as their juices mixed in nearly intolerable pleasure. He hugged her tightly from behind as she reached up and held his arms close to her body. "Just like I dreamed it would be." Cheryl thought with a satisfied smile.

Meanwhile in another bedroom, Mia and Jerry were very experienced with each other. This meant they had a level of comfort like an old married couple in the bedroom. So, Jerry lay there dreaming up what kinds of exciting things he could do to make sure that they didn't have old married couple's sex. Though the more he thought about it, he could never come up with a time when fucking Mia had been anything close to boring.

Mia came in wearing a new negligee he had never seen. It was a white, lacy, peak-a-boo baby doll with a matching G-String. The sheer, nearly see-through material left nothing to the imagination. It had unlined cups which meant he could see her pink puffy nipples pushing through the stretched lace. A sexy, plunging neckline was met at the bottom with a little bow. The spaghetti strap, lacy top strained to hold her well-formed round breasts. The flared nighty was flirty loose and ended at the top of her thigh, barely covering the stretched lace G-String. God she was SEXY.

Mia did "the sexy walk" as she sidled over to the bed. She knew from previous experience that the only decent cuddling and conversation you could get from Jerry was if he was well sated. That was just fine with her. She was feeling incredibly sexy in her new lingerie and remembered how hot the last time this afternoon had been with Jerry and Jan in the family room.

She slid into bed asking Jerry, "Anything that you would especially like tonight my dear? I know I am extremely horny after this afternoon and I hope you are too."

Jerry immediately blurted out that he wanted to fuck her in the ass again. "Of course, he does," Mia thought as she laughed out loud.

Mia then said, "Sorry Jer, that hole is closed for the rest of the weekend due to soreness. In fact, you probably owe me for letting you violate my poor virgin back door."

She rolled over on the bed and reached into a drawer for some playthings she had put in there for tonight's visit by Jerry. She slipped back into bed next to Jerry and told him, "First you kiss me and then you play with my boobies. After that, see what you can do with this?" She handed him a slim dildo vibrator much like the one Jan owned, along with the bottle of massage oil.

Jerry spent a long time making out and then caressing and kissing the firm, ripe breasts of Mia. He loved those big boobs the first time he saw her on campus over three years ago and still did. He did not take off Mia's negligee as he thought that it was incredibly sexy. He just moved the thin material aside to slip her tits out of the top, so that he could fondle and lick them ravenously. He even poured a little of the lotion on them to make the exploration of her bulging tips silky smooth.

He moved down to her panties and slid them down her legs. Not all the way off, but down to her knees so she looked like the wanton slutty girl that she only could pretend to be. He took the slim, tube-like vibrator and held it over her now exposed, shaven and naked cunt, as he poured oil on it. He put it in this position because that way the oil that splashed off the dildo/vibrator would fall to her waiting mound.

Jerry turned the vibrator on its lowest setting and listened to it purr, as he rubbed it on her outer lips and up to her clit. She wanted to open her legs to let him fully bury it into her hot snatch, but the panties at her knees stopped her. She started to move her legs to try and slide the panties off, but Jerry used his other hand and grabbed them and told her that she cannot take them off. He reminded her of the first time they had gotten to third base together and he wanted to have her keep on her panties like she did back then.

Mia thought back to three years ago when they had first dated before she had introduced Jan to him. She remembered that it was a cold winter night, and they were in the back seat of his dilapidated Chevy. They had been making out and he had gotten underneath her sweater and raised it to suck her tits. She had been wearing corduroy pants and big waffle stomper hiking boots. She had let him get into her pants but couldn't have him take her pants off because her pants and panties could not fit over her boots. So, the panties had stayed bunched up near her knees as he had first fingered and later ate her to a climax.

"What an old romantic." Mia thought. "What a fucking, randy, horny old romantic."

Jerry had moved the vibrator now and parted her inner lips before sinking it into her hot, slippery crease. He had moved the speed up one more setting and Mia could feel the quivering toy slide deep into her cunt. Jerry continued to fuck her with her personal pleasure toy.

Jerry seemed to be having a lot of fun playing and teasing her with the slim dildo now soaked with her juices. She heard him turn the vibrator up to the high setting as he slowly pulled it out of her throbbing canal and moved it to sit on top of her now blood filled, swollen clit. The increased vibration fluttered across her little nub and soon sent wave after sensual wave of pleasure spilling through her body until she reached a final shattering release.

Mia spent a moment with her eyes closed savoring the sensation. She remembered how she had come hard in the car with Jerry the first time too, and how amazed he had been that she was so passionate. Apparently other girls that Jerry had been with up until that time with her had not been so shameless. Mia had been both more willing and much more vocal than any of his conquests from high school.

Mia still lay there with her panties at her knees, as she turned to Jerry and forced him back on his back. She told him that his fingers had reminded her of their first time, but this time it had been far better.

Then she said, "Do you remember what I did with you that night?" As she swooped down and wrapped her lips around his fully erect cock.

Mia knew how to give one hell of a good blow job. She thought back to the time with Jerry when her skills were, to put it mildly, a little more naïve. That lack of skill the first time hadn't stopped Jerry from climaxing with her choking down as much of his spunk as she could at the time.

Mia was momentarily lost in the thought of her former back seat Romeo. But eventually she decided that it was time to remind Jerry of how much her oral skills had improved. So, she leaned back over him and resumed sliding up and down his glistening dick while she played with his balls and stroked his shaft.

Jerry reveled in the fantastic head that Mia was giving him. Then because he had been well trained by his wife, he reached down to slow Mia's sucking and said, "Don't forget the golden rule, Women always get to come more than the Men." He knows that Mia has only come once so far and according to Jan she should come twice before Jerry be allowed to shoot his wad.

Mia paused with her lips only an inch away from Jerry's swollen tip and said, "Don't worry about that. I will take care of myself later. Just let me enjoy this. For old time's sake." Then she plunged her hot mouth down on Jerry and sucked greedily, until his long hot release of lava exploded in her mouth and down her throat. Mia gave him one last long suck and then slid back up to be in his arms as they lay there hugging.

Mia, after a few moments of shared warmth, said, "Hand me the vibrator please. I don't want you feeling guilty and getting in trouble with Jan."

Jerry reached over and grabbed the vibrator and started to take it down to Mia's most sensitive place. She immediately reached down and stopped him and said forcefully, "I said hand it to ME."

Jerry stopped and gave her the toy, which she took from him as she pushed him a few inches away from her. She then leaned on her back, put her head back on the pillow and took her panties off. She turned on the vibrator to full speed, raised her legs up and behind her arms and pushed her love toy all the way into her slick cunt that was now fully exposed to the world.

She was going to masturbate not in a teasing, flirting way. This wasn't the time for the long slow self-gratification she liked in her quiet time. This was the flick your bean, butter the muffin, paddle the canoe, solo, full out sexual assault on your own clitoris kind of masturbation. She only wanted to come as hard as she could, as fast as she could. She plunged it in and out of her crack before grinding the shaking love toy on to the center of her sex and cried out as she brought herself to a great shuddering, clenching spasm that was her Orgasm.

She sunk back into the pillow and noticed that she was perspiring heavily from all the excitement of their shared oral sex and her enthusiastic masturbation. She was overcome with exhaustion and hoped that she could stay awake long enough to make it back to her own bed.

Jerry stared at his lover in amazement. Although they had shared many sensual moments and just plain hot sex before, this was the first time that he had watched her get herself off. He thought that this was the most intimate thing he could have ever done with her. A woman that would pleasure herself in front of a man showed that she had nothing to fear and couldn't be more comfortable with the man as a lover. Jerry reached across and hugged Mia telling her how he felt.

Mia agreed with him, and told him how he was so, so special to her. Then she said jokingly, "And this means you won't get in trouble with your wife for not following the golden rule." Jerry had laughed so hard that he almost fell out of the bed.

In the last bedroom down the hall, Doug waited for the threesome. He wasn't sure if he is glad or nervous about the upcoming intimate time. It might be a tall task to be able to satisfy the two horny women. The door opened and there was Jan and Crystal walking in together. Horny, beautiful, sexy women her reminded himself as he stared at them.

igotmojo21
igotmojo21
58 Followers
12