Ch. 10 - Some Days One Wonders

Story Info
Discoveries are happening each day.
9.7k words
4.58
4.7k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first story that I've written. If you are offended by stories of incest then please don't read this one. All characters in this story are 18 or older.

-----

Kelly and her dad are out on the patio resting in the warm Sunday mid-day sun. The sliding door opens and out steps Jim. He walks over and sees his sister laying on a lounger next to his dad. She has on a see-through night gown it seems to him. She turns and smiles "Hi brother I see that you survived." Jim nods and jumps into the pool.

About 20 minutes later Katie steps out the door. She says "Hi everyone." They all acknowledge her. She sees what Kelly is wearing, it's one of her night gowns. She steps up to her husband and asked "Can you come inside with me for a few minutes honey?" He nods and gets up.

She takes his hand and looks over at Jim and smiles. They walk in and Tony is thinking that they will sit at the kitchen counter. Instead, they head up the stairs. As they enter the bedroom Tony is unclear what his wife has on her mind now. She has him sit on the bed. Then she walks to the dresser "Baby, I see that Kelly is wearing one of my night gowns. She looks very nice in it." His wife finds a night gown that she likes and puts it on the bed next to her husband. She starts to remove her clothes that she had just put on up here minutes ago. As they all come off, she watches his face for signs. She is not sure what those signs may be.

Taking her time, she stands naked in front of her husband. She sees him inspecting her closely. Turning and bending to let her gown slide over her female form gives him a good look. She says "I like your idea stud. Walking around the house in just a thin night gown, is a good way to show off all of my female charms." She bends down a little and kisses him. Looking in his eyes "Baby, are we ok?" She is watching him and goes on "I know that you heard things. Some of those things are ones that I've never said to you. I want you to understand that some of those words are spoken in a sexual lust. They seem to come from somewhere deep inside of me. I didn't know that those feeling or words were in me."

Katie reaches out and touches his face. He puts his hand on hers. She smiles and twists her hand to pull his to her. They stay in this loving gaze for a time. Then she pulls on him and he stands. She reaches around his middle and hugs him. He pulls her shoulders to him as he wraps his arms around her back. After a time, they separate and walk out of the room hand in hand.

They step outside and Jim is still swimming with Kelly on the lounger. Katie sits on the lounger that her husband was on earlier. Tony sees that and decides a swim is a good idea.

Kelly says "Wow mom. You were loud today."

Her mother replies "Yes. I can't tell you why I got so noisy today."

Kelly snickers "I think that you had a new person in the audience is why."

Katie turns and looks at her "I'm not sure but you could be right. I know that your brother does things to me that are unbelievable."

Kelly replies "I think that there is more to it. I think that you want daddy to hear you." Getting into the topic more she pressed on "Watching you over the last few weeks, I have come to believe that you're an exhibitionist." She turns to watch her dad and brother swim back and forth she lowered her voice "Mom, I like to show off. It's fun to watch guys try look at me without me seeing them do it, but I see. But you... you have been one that didn't show off. Now you have flipped that around and done a 180. You are so into showing off now."

Her mother said "I don't think..." She couldn't finish the sentence. Flashes of her wearing slut clothes for her son and then showing that off to her husband, popped into her head. Then the little situation with playing in the pool with Jim and his friends. She relaxed a little then asked "When did you get so smart?"

Kelly snickered at her reply. Smiling "Mom, I'm not any smarter than you are. I just have grown up in a different time, where showing off is normal for girls." They were both starting to enjoying this conversation. "Mom, you realize that you and I are laying outside by the pool with a semitransparent night gown on; with nothing else under them! With two men that would run over and rip them off if we just gave them the signal."

They both laughed and the guys looked over at them. They pretended to not notice the men's attention. The guys went back to swimming.

Katie said "Honey, I have something to tell you about Barbara." She waited to see if that statement caused a problem. Not seeing one "She didn't just give your dad a BJ. She got him to lick her and then fuck her."

Kelly turned "How do you know all of that?"

Katie smiled "I have the video."

Kelly huffed "You sneaky fucking bitch!" She couldn't hold back her glee "I need to see it!"

Her mother didn't completely understand "Are you really upset with me. Or are you glad that I set up a video camera to record my husband having sex with one of your girlfriends?"

Kelly smiled at her "Let me explain. I talked to her after she came back outside. She was nervous as we talked, but she did get better once we talked it out. But I could tell that she loved doing it with daddy."

Katie replies "Well you have used the right word honey... that word is 'Daddy' for sure. She called him daddy a bunch. Then she told him that he could have her pussy anytime that he would like."

Kelly gasped "You've got to be kidding me! I knew that something was off with her!" As soon as those words left her mouth, she reconsidered them. "Mom, you know what. Barbara's parents have split up, or they are in that process. Barbara could have a complex that centers on her daddy. She did tell me that she would like to have a chance at doing that again. I asked her if that meant that she wanted to do Jim and Daddy. She said no... just Daddy."

Katie started to get upset "Here it goes again... I... I" she takes a deep breath "I know, don't tell me. I should be happy that some hot young thing is looking at getting my husband to have wild sex with them!"

Kelly answered "Mother. Do you realize that if Jim was just a few years older, that you would have to have more than one of him to satisfy you!" She started to snicker "Oh wow... mother you have the ability to wear out men faster than I can! You should be glad that Jim can perform at a level that you need. My brother is in love with his mother, and he will do whatever she asks him to do. And you need a lot of 'doing'... every day!"

Katie turns to look at her "I'm not sure if..." Again, she leans back. Thinking about it maybe her daughter is right. "Wow I have never considered it that way." As she thinks about it more, she asks "Am I some out of control sex starved wife. Or am I a nymphomaniac?"

Kelly giggles "Oh wow. So many choices! Well, you are more in the sex starved wife category I think." She started to think about the video a little more now. "Can we watch the video? I wondered how Daddy did so well. From what Barbara is implying about Daddy... there has to be more to that little activity... lets watch it."

Katie and her daughter get up and walk toward the house, the guys see this and stop swimming. They each watch those tight butts move and swing until the patio door shuts. The women sit down at Katie's PC to watch the video of Tony and Barbara's affair. As the first part played Kelly said "Stop, look at what she did to Daddy!"

Katie asked "I don't see anything honey, what do you mean?"

Kelly replies "That little witch is keeping Daddy from cumming. I think that she is squeezing his cock as she sucks on him." Katie backs it up and they watch again as Barbara is giving Tony the BJ. They see him jump and stiffen up at times. They both hear Tony as he is begging to cum.

Katie asks "What do you mean 'she is squeezing him', I see him jump but I don't understand."

Kelly replies "She is squeezing the base of his cock. That's why Daddy is jumping at times. I've never done that before, but apparently, she has."

Katie asks "Can you explain it to me, I don't get it."

Kelly smiles "The trick is to shock the guy so that he losses the desire to cum at that moment. I think that Daddy is close to cumming and she stops him. Then she is using that to torture him so that she can get him to give her oral. And if anybody is good at oral it's Daddy!"

Katie turns and looks at her daughter "What do you mean? Jim is good at it!"

Kelly giggles "Oh mom... anything that your son does to you it perfect. But Daddy enjoys it at a level that Jim has not found yet. To Daddy licking my pussy is like... him eating a yummy dessert!"

Her mother looks at her in wonder "What do you mean dessert?"

Kelly giggles "Oh to sit on his face and look into those blue eyes as he sucks my lips and clit... then he pushes his tongue in and... wow! It's like kissing him... but not with my mouth! And Jim could learn from Daddy about kissing as well... I love the way he kisses me!"

Katie slumps back into her chair. Finally, she says "You are talking like he's your lover... honey he's you father!"

Kelly looks straight into her mother's eyes and says "Mom he's your son!" After a few moments she says "Lets finish watching this... this vixen work over your husband." They watch Tony give Barbara a few orgasms as he licked and sucked her wet cunt. Then they see her ask Tony to fuck her. Giggling "Wow she got Daddy to do her so quickly after he just came in her mouth. Maybe young women are an aphrodisiac to him. All that watching my friends in and around our pool... now he gets the payback... he gets to fuck one of them."

Katie tries to speak but she is lost in many different thoughts. Then she says "Lets go back out to the pool honey." They get up and walk out of the house. Kelly sets down on a lounger but her mother doesn't.

Katie stands next to Kelly and says "Baby, I think that I need to go play with your boyfriend... my husband. I can't afford to let him think that only young hot vixens are the only ones that can get him all hot and bothered." She sees the guys in the pool and is glad that they have some distance between them, so when she signals for one, she didn't get any confusion. She walks over to the pools edge and said "Hey... Stud." Pointing to Tony "Come with me please." She smiles over to Kelly as her daughter gives her a surprised look.

Tony swam over to the side of the pool and pulls himself out. As he stands up, dripping water, she puts her hand on his suit over his cock. Looking into his eyes she asks "Are you ready?" Not waiting for a reply, she reaches for his hand. He takes hers in his.

Tony walked with her up to their bedroom. He turns her around quickly and kisses her. She is surprised and waits for him to finish then pulls back and giggled at him.

Touching his face, she says "Oh I like that honey. My studs need to work hard to satisfy me. Are you ready to do whatever it takes to give me what I need?" He didn't say a word. He picks her up and tossed her on to the bed. She gasped and giggles. She reaches down and pulls off her gown looking up at him "Here is what I give to my stud, cupping her breasts and then rubbing her pussy. This body is yours to play with. I'm sure that you will not be disappointed!"

Tony pulls down his suit and he is ready. He is already hard. Thinking about why they are up here, he wanted to do it the same way that he and Kelly did in here earlier. He lays down and said "Come here honey and sit on my face. I want to warm you up." The comments that her daughter spook about earlier, concerning his oral ability, came into focus for her now.

His wife slides over and sits on his chest "Stud... I haven't cleaned myself up... are you sure?"

Tony smiles "I think that we have - been there and done that - as this is concerned. Just look into my eyes as I lick your pussy."

Katie is very happy. This is the best thing that can happen. If he doesn't care about cum in her cunt then it just makes it hotter. She grins and craws up to his head and looks down at him. She says "Baby... if you treat me this way all the time... Stud-1 is going to have a lot to live up to." She knew that statement was not true currently. Stud-1 was in a different class. But she knows that situation could and will most likely change over time. Her idea now was to help boost her husband's ego. If she didn't pay attention to his ego, well then things could fall apart. She didn't want him to trade her out for some young thing. But she needed to pull him forward to help him see that things should change.

She slowly lowers herself and watches him. Then he gets this tongue in he before she thinks he will, and she jumps. Groaning "Oh baby that was like a shock to my pussy, I like that!" She watches his eyes as he requested. A shiver washes over her, she moans "Oh honey... you are good that this!" She asks "I wonder stud... if this is what you did with your daughter that caused her to squeal today?" That warming sensation of getting oral from him starts to spread. Moaning out low "I heard you guys a few times... oh baby... please don't stop!" He has his hands on her hip and moves her around as he licks and sucks.

Tony release her enough so that he can say "Yes, I licked her to a few highs." Then he went back to work. He knows that her pussy is different than Kelly's is, but that is ok with him. He has always enjoyed giving her oral. However, today she is open and wet. He is sucking on her lips and it's easy. Her lips are extended and swollen, and he knows why, it's from all that fucking she is getting lately. But he continues to do all that he can to get her to cum.

She is getting very warmed up. He can tell that by her movements. She knows the feeling and it's coming faster today; she is not sure why. Either he's getting better or she is getting easier. Thinking about what her daughter told her about, how she enjoys her daddy's oral abilities, she now understands why. Katie is now feeling how different her husband's oral technique is than his son's. She realizes that it does seem like her husband is kissing her cunt!

He loves to see her in this euphoric state, she is under his control for a few moments. He focused on her clit and again she jumped. It didn't take long for her to get rolling again. Now she says "Oh I think that both your daughter and I can call you the king of cunt licking!" She felt him get busy with a little more intensity. Then she asked "Honey, my stud... did you do this for Barbara?"

Tony stopped and stared at her. Cautiously he said "Maybe." He didn't want to divulge any more informant about Barbara. Because what if she found out that the young vixen told him that he could fuck her anytime he wanted. He worked harder to get his wife to orgasm.

She could tell that she had struck a nerve, maybe pay-dirt. But she said "Baby, it's ok if you did munch on her sweet tender pussy. I'm getting fucked into a different world everyday by your son. I don't want to deny my husband some special sexy fox for him to enjoy." Those last words were hard to say since she didn't mean them completely. She didn't want to let her husband to run wild after her daughter's friends. Now she would do something special for him. But he was working hard and before she realized it, she climaxed hard again.

As her climax started to fade, he was still trying to excite her. She needed to give him more than normal. She reached down and cupped his face, then whispered "Baby I need you to fuck me now... would you please fuck me!" Katie was panting, with labored breathing, she states "Once you cock is wet from my pussy juices... you know... juices of my hot wet cunt and your sons cum! Then I need you to slide it into my ass!"

She saw that got his attention big time. She swings her leg over to his side and he pulled her down so that she is below him. She giggled and said "Wow you are eager, I like that. You never fail to amaze me honey!" Katie knows that her husband wants to impress her and she is. He slowly enters her and she holds onto his arms. The feeling is very good and he is so hard.

She tells him "Oh stud please fuck your pussy. I know that it's looser and more open today. I can't help that baby. His cock does that to your wife's pussy. Is that going to be... ok? Just think how tight my ass will be." Even after fucking her son, a few hours ago, her husband was making her feel especially good. She knows that she is more open than she was a few weeks ago. However, as Tony's cock slides in and out with less pressure, she feels him in a different way than she does with Jim. The fact that she is not as tight seems to allow him to lasted longer she thinks. Right now, she is enjoying him much more than she did a month ago. She understands that their sex life has definitely changed!

She needed to get him in her back hole before he came in her pussy. She asks "Oh baby... you are so good... but don't finish in the front hole ok... get in the back one." She watches him as he tries to focus on getting himself under control. In some ways that is no different than what his son does. They both seem to love fucking her. In the past her husband was not so engaged in this act, but now he seems to be proving that he can get the job done, and she is loving it!

She panting and stroking his face and trying to calm him. She wanted to do, the one thing, that she only did one time, with each lover. She needed to give her husband a thrill and a gift all rolled into one act.

She opened the drawer and got out the lube. Instead of having Tony do all the work to get everything ready she did it herself. Tony watched her put some lube on her finger and work in and around her hole, the one hole that made his cock feel amazing. But it was so hot to see her work the lube into her ass. That sight was almost unbelievable!

Katie turned and put some of the lube on his cock. She smiled and said "Baby, only a stud is allowed to put his cock into this hole. You did so good last time so I will not instruct you. But husband of mine... please don't hurt me... ok?" He knew that every word that just came out of her mouth was 100 percent true!

Tony helped her up and placed her in the middle of the bed and got her legs in the right position. He looked at her sweet butt cheeks and he remembered spanking Kelly. He was looking at where is cock head was going to go. He saw her face as she was turned to watched him. When the head touched, he saw a change on her face. He rubbed and pushed for a few moments and then it happened, the head slipped in. Her reaction was immediate and pronounced. Her back stiffens and her head arched up, a shiver coursed up her spine.

As she started to relax, he did something new! He was not sure if he was going to fuck up big time or not. But she wanted things to be different, so this action fit that requirement!

The slap was sudden and very unexpected. Before she could turn to look back at him, he did it again on her other cheek. The sensation was not what she thought it would be. The noise from her was one of surprise, to both of them. He was all the way in and he didn't think that she knew that fact.

When she got control of herself, she asked "What the hell..." The third slap landed before she could finish getting all the words out. She felt a warmth flow across her butt cheeks. This had never happened to her. Now he was slowly moving in and out, and he would slap her after a few strokes. The slap didn't land on her hard, it stung, but not in a very painful way.

She decided to go with it. Crying out "OH FUCK... YOU ASS HOLE!" Panting again "YOU CAN'T SPANK MY BUTT!" Tony was ecstatic seeing her reaction. She didn't stop "YOU ARE FUNKING MY ASS! AND SPANKING ME... DON'T STOP... YOU FUCKER!" He could not believe how she acted and he didn't slow down. Watching her turn into a total sex slut was so hot! He slowed down a little and slapped one then the other cheek, not hard but the redness is starting to show.