Ch. 13 - Some Days One Wonders

Story Info
Diversification and new unbelievable acts.
15.7k words
4.77
4.4k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first story that I've written. If you are offended by stories of incest then please don't read this one. All characters in this story are 18 or older.

-----

He turned to touch her as the morning light was making its appearance. She moaned and moved closer to him and went back to sleep. He stroked her hair and drifted off as well. Later he woke up and tried to slide out of bed, but her arm reached out and grabbed him. He turned to look at her.

His wife asked "Where are you going stud? I will need your help this morning."

Her husband chuckled "I'm not sure that I am up for a repeat performance right now."

She laughed "I don't think that I could do that again for a while. What I need is for you to go get the lotion from the bathroom." He looks closely at her. Then she says "Please... oh please, carefully put some lotion on my butt. You know my butt... the one that you spanked last night!"

Tony looked at her with a puzzled expression, then got up to get her some lotion. When he returned, she was laying, face down, on the bed with her night shirt pulled up. Her fine ass was exposed. He could now see why she wanted something soothing as it was red. Not bright red, but it did need some attention. He was careful as he rubbed the creamy mixture on her. She moaned out a thanks as he finished.

He told her "I will never do that to you again, if that is how it will turn out. I would not hurt you. That looks so painful to me. How will you sit down?"

She sat on the edge of the bed and smiled "Baby... oh baby... you did perfect last night! I will be fine in an hour or so. Sometime later, I'm not sure when, I will need you to do exactly like you did to me. I can't tell you how great you made me feel. You were fantastic last night!

Her husband replied "I'm not sure that I believe you. Your butt looks like it's the last thing that I should touch again!"

She giggled "Oh my sweet husband. You will be doing that to me again. That I can guarantee! You own this nice ass of mine!"

Tony just shook his head in disbelief.

It was a slow Saturday morning for all of them. The coffee helped but Tony was glad that he didn't need to do too much work outside today.

He was making pancakes for anyone that wanted some. As everyone made their way down to the kitchen Tony told them that he would be doing some work outside. As he finished speaking Kelly asked "Can I help you outside today, Daddy? It's my friends that are going to here today so I should be the one to help you."

Katie looked at the two and says "Are you sure that you want to help your dad today?" As the words came out of her mouth, she knew that it was a mistake to even ask her that question. Of course, Daddy's girl would like to be outside helping her 'Daddy' as his little assistant. Then she knew that Jim would then be inside with her. However, she didn't believe that sex with her son would be an easy task with her butt still being a little tinder. Then an idea just popped in her head "I could help you today dear if you want. I could use some time with my husband."

Tony stopped eating and looked at the two women. He knew that he was in a tough spot now. He did what he needed to do, looking at his wife "Sure dear I would enjoy working outside with you today." Looking at his daughter he saw that she didn't seem to be happy with his decision.

After breakfast he was changing into his work clothes for outside, when he heard the bedroom door. He turned expecting to see his wife walking in, but it was his daughter. Standing next to him she smacked his arm "Daddy, why did you pick mom to help you today? She had you all last night!"

Tony had to be diplomatic "Honey, I know that you are upset. But let's get past this little thing, ok? I will try to make it up to you today... somehow. Right now, I need to get things done outside so that we can all relax and have a good time with you and your friends." Then he remembered that he needed to ask about getting a new bed in her room. Smiling at her "Baby what would you say about getting a new bed for your room? One that is a little bigger than the one that you have. If you can find one that you like, I will buy it."

Kelly stood there and was going to put up a fight... but then she got an idea. Smiling "Ok Daddy, you are right we should let this thing go. I will drop it if you promise to do me a favor later today. And that's a great idea, I will look for a new bed!"

Her dad was very glad to do whatever she needed "Sure baby, I will do what you ask of me later. Just don't get too crazy... ok?"

Now she had just what she needed! Giggling "Yes Daddy that will be fine with me!"

Tony found his wife and they started to clean the yard up. He showed her how he needed some things pruned and he mowed. After a couple of hours, they were finished. She says "I'm glad that I got a chance to help you today. You are always doing so much to make everything nice for all of us." She kissed his cheek and they walked in to shower and change.

Kelly was not a happy camper. She wanted to help her Daddy today and her mom blocked her. Her mother had her Daddy all night and she still wanted to be with him this morning. Listening last night, as her mother asked her Daddy fuck her ass, was bad enough, but today she got in the way on purpose! If that was the way her mother was going to do things, then today she would be doing something for her Daddy that had never happened to him before, and her naive brother would be part of this little adventure as well. Kelly started calling her friends to let them know about the get together later today. She decided to call in some extra girls, ones that she knew would be very entertaining for the men of this house. Then she started to look for a bigger bed.

Katie and her daughter worked at getting some food and drinks ready. Kelly's girlfriends would bring other stuff as well, so there was not too much to do.

Kelly wanted to see if her mother was sorry for stealing the men in this house, for herself. Slowly she started "Mom you know that I would like to have some man time myself. You had Daddy all last night. Then I wanted to be outside with him this morning, and you hogged him again!"

Her mother says "I know that I had your dad last night. He did me so well! But I never help him when he is working on the yard... so today I did. If I stayed in the house this morning your brother may trap me into giving him something, and I'm a little sore. Your dad spanked me a lot last night as he pounded my back hole!"

Kelly looked at her mother "You are a sex starved MILF and a freaky female!"

Katie snickered "How do you know that I was a MILF... how do you know what that means?"

Kelly smiled "Oh mother! This isn't the dark ages. I know what that means. And you fit that definition as well as any woman can." Wanting to let her know that she needs to share the men in this house, she says "Mom you have to share with me. I would like to have some fun with the guys."

Her mother giggled "I understand... but sometimes I can't get enough!"

Kelly watches her mother giggle and thinks that now is a good time to show her horny mother that other females can get the attention of the house studs. Today she would get her friends to help show her mother that fact. She did know that in order for things at home to work for all of them she needed to pull off a plan... one that showed her mother some unpleasant truth. A plan, that will make this little adventure play itself out correctly, it will be difficult, but not impossible.

Jim was outside skimming the pool as some of his sister's friends came around the side of the house. They were talking and laughing as they walked but when they saw Jim they came bouncing over and said hi to him. He knew this was not normal; her friends like to play games in the pool with him, but most of the time they didn't interact with Kelly's little brother very much. Today they hugged him and stroked his arms as they greeted the young man. He was enjoying having them around him. They were all so pretty to look at!

Kelly came out and welcomed her friend's. They all talked and giggled. Soon they put out the food and drinks that they had carried in with them. They also added some of the things from the house.

Kelly was talking with two of her friends off to the side. She let Monique and Renee know that today they could do what they had asked of her. She reminded them that it was her Daddy that they were going to play with. She told them "He may not last long, you know since he is older. I see the way that he eyes you guys, his tongue is almost hanging out. Do everything that you can to make things last. He has always looked at all of my friends with lust, but he is too nice to do anything that would offend any of you. You will have to get him started if you want to do anything with my Daddy. But once you get him started, I think that he can make you scream if you let him!"

Renee smirked "Is that the voice of experience that I hear?"

Kelly's faked a surprised expression "How would I know... I just hear things through the wall!"

Monique giggled "Oh you are bad Kelly!" She hugged her partner Renee "But this sweet thing here is going to rock his world and I will help her!"

Kelly laughed "If you two do things right... then he will never forget it." She glanced around and says "I will get him to my room. You both need to be there and be ready for him. If you surprise him... well he will be putty in your hands... I think!"

Soon a few more of Kelly's friends showed up. She wanted to get her brother involved as well. She asked him "Hey dear brother. Can you help entertain some of my girlfriends? Maybe you can school them with that cornhole game that you are so good at!"

Jim grinned at his sister "Oh wow. I will kill those skinny little things at cornhole!"

Kelly knew that her brother was in for a surprise. Her friends had talked about Jim, how he had grown up, that he was now a tall nice looking young man. They all looked at Jim like he was a forbidden piece of candy. He had changed so much over the last two years, and that hadn't escaped their notice. But he was an innocent young man to them, and they all knew how to play with young inexperienced men.

Katie was enjoying the day. She had kept her daughter at bay, when she wanted to help her dad this morning, and that made her chuckle. Now she was watching all of Kelly's friends play in the pool. Today there was a few more girls than normally showed up. Noticing her son setting up the cornhole game over on the back side of the lawn, that was different she thought.

After a time, the net was stretched across the pool as people wanted to play some water volleyball. Katie was teamed up with her husband and her son was on the other side, Kelly's friends filled in on each side. As the game progressed, she felt like she was getting pushed away from Tony at times. The longer that they played it became obvious to her that those young girls were getting between her and her husband. She watched and saw that some of the girls wanted to get close to Tony and rub on him. She noticed that they would bump into her and work her away from her husband. Two of them were touching him and getting as close to him as anyone could. It was plain to see that her husband didn't mind how close these little vixens got to him, he looked like he was enjoying it a lot!

Then Katie started to watch what the girls were doing around her son. Since she was almost pushed away from most of the action, it was easy to see that the same things were happening to Jim. Two of them were getting so close at times that they had her poor son sandwiched between them. One was that cute little redhead, Julie. The other one was a girl that didn't come over all the time, Maya. They seem to take great pleasure in getting very handsy with Jim. Just like his dad, her son didn't care how or where the girls touched or grabbed him. If she was on the same side as her son, she would be a lot more aggressive at keeping those little whores off of her young son!

They all played for a long time in the pleasurable water, on this sunny day. Then Tony said that he would set out the next game. This didn't go over well as the girls were all begged him to stay. He said "I could play later, but you guys have me exhausted. Let's do another game later today." That seem to be ok with them as they moved over to the tables and towels that were laid out on the lawn.

Tony sat down at the table near the house and in the shade. In no time there were three girls around him. As Katie got to the last unoccupied chair, she heard two of them asking her husband if he wanted something to drink. Before she could react to his request one of them popped up and bounced into the kitchen and was quickly back with a cold beer. She decided to see what her son was doing since her husband was now occupied with groupies of his own!

Katie walked over to the edge to the back yard area where Jim had setup the cornhole game. It looked like they were getting ready to play. She stepped up to her son and rubbed his arm "Hi honey, are you going to give these young ladies a lessen in how to play this game?"

Jim chuckled "Yeah, I like this game and I placed the targets farther apart than normal. If they can toss the bags that far I'm guessing that they will not be very accurate."

Katie smiled at him "Baby, be careful around these girls. They could be more deceiving than you might expect. Can I be your partner for a game, is that ok?" She looked at the girls at the far end of the yard. It was Julie and Maya, the two that had him sandwiched in the pool a few minutes ago. Plus, one that didn't show up often, Alicia. This girl was a little different as most of Kelly's friends who were normally on the short side, Alicia was tall, and well built.

Her son said "Sure mom, I would like that."

The three girls on the other side would toss the corn bags and then they jumped up and down and then twirled around. She noticed that the girl's movements had an effect on her son. As the first game progressed, she realized that she was not helping Jim. She finished the game and then said "I will let you do it yourself honey, at least you can get them on the board. I didn't get one bag on that thing!"

Jim looked at her and smiled "It's ok mom. I will do my best against them."

As Katie went to play that game with her brother, two of Kelly's friends left the table and walked inside the house. Kelly talked to her Daddy as the two left, giving them time to get to her bedroom. After a few minutes she asked if he could get something from her bathroom, so she talked to the other girls at the table.

Katie walked back to the house. She noticed that Tony was not at the table with the girls. Remembering that he was tired she thought that he might have gone inside and laid down for a few minutes. Then her daughter walked up and they sat down on the loungers.

Tony was glad to go up and get the lotion from Kelly's room as she asked of him. He opened the door and stepped into her room quickly, then he stopped dead in his tracks.

Once Jim's mother left the three girls knew that they could be a little flirty with the young man. Jim won the first game without a lot of effort. Now the girls could unleash their true nature on this unsuspecting male. They all came up to him and congratulated him. Telling him how strong he was and that he was so good at this game.

Kelly sat with her mother and they talked about her friends and how they were keeping her away from her dad as they played water volleyball. Little did Katie know that was the plan, for some of her friends. Kelly told her mom "Some of that action might have been simply an accident. But some of my friends do have a daddy crush on him."

Now that Jim was feeling good about his chances against these three cute sexy girls, he just shook his head. Then he says "That was just one game. If you want, we can do another?"

Julie smiled "I would like to play some more." Looking at her other two friends, she saw them grin and nod. She looked up at Jim "We need to make some type of wager on the next game." Thinking about it she pulled her two other girls to her and they talked. Then Julie turned and says "What if the winner gets to touch or kiss the looser. But the looser has to keep his eyes closed while that happens. Would that be ok with you Jim?"

Jim was fine with that, as he nodded his head. The look of Julie's face and those eyes were enchanting! Since the first game went so well, he had no doubt that he would be kissing some sweet lips and maybe touching them a little. His sister's friends were just like those young sexy models that he sometimes looked at on his PC or phone. But since is mother and sister were available for him to fuck, he didn't look at things like that much anymore. The real thing was so much more fun to see!

Tony finally said "I am so sorry I didn't know that anyone was in here. Please forgive me!" Before he could turn around Monique jumped up and pulled on his arm.

Renee says "We have been waiting for you to show up. Please don't be worried. We are not upset by you seeing us here in your daughter's bedroom." She rose up and walked over to him.

Tony looked at the two nude young women and shook his head. Something was not right about this, but he couldn't think straight with them standing next to him. He could smell their sweet scent and his cock was hard as a rock. These two were just outside at the table with him a few minutes ago, and now they are here!

Jim was watching the three girls walk back to their cornhole target. He let them have the next turn even though it was his since he won the first game. He was surprised that the two that tossed the bags did such a good job and one bag almost made it into his hole. He smiled and said "You did a lot better his time, good job." He stepped back and got ready to toss his first bag. As he looked at the target, he saw them all jumping around, then they pulled on their tops to show one or both tits to him. In four tosses he didn't land one on their target.

Tony was getting led over to his daughter bed by the two naked girls. One was pulling on his suit as they went. His cock was keeping it from sliding off. Renee giggled "I love that your cock is so hard. Did we do that to you daddy?" She reached out and touch him.

Julie and Maya were having fun as they left their tops slide up so Jim could watch their tits bounce up and down as they jumped around. The tall brunette, Alicia, was now getting into the act as she let the top of her suit slip up and her large breasts were now on display.

Monique had Tony set on the edge of the bed. Then she leaned in and kissed him. As she pulled back, she says "We have been talking about you. You are like a piece of irresistible candy to us. If it's ok with you... we would like to call you Daddy!" She leaned in and kissed him again. This time Tony made the most of it. Her lips were thick and soft, like two pillows. As they parted Renee did the very same thing to him. Renee added her tongue and Tony just let it happen.

Jim watched the three girls in awe. He had to walk down to get his bean bags. They pulled him to them as they touched him and giggled. He handed them the bean bags that they had tossed at this target. He couldn't stop looking at them. Their tits bouncing around and their nipples were hard. They came closer and Maya says "We made more points in our turn then you did. Now close your eyes. We get to have a little fun with you."

Tony was enjoying how these young women were treating him. They got him on the middle of the bed and he pulled Renee up and onto his face. He reached around and put both hands on her cheeks. This gave him the leverage he wanted to get her pussy lips to make a good connection with his mouth. She held his face as he licked and sucked on her. He could feel Monique on his cock as she touched and stroked it.