Ch. 14 - Some Days One Wonders

Story Info
Jim has a first. A new bed. Words are often misleading.
15.6k words
4.52
2.9k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first story that I've written. If you are offended by stories of incest then please don't read this one. All characters in this story are 18 or older.

-----

Kelly heard her phone a couple of times as she rested, but she didn't look at it for a while. Finally, she checked to see what her friends might be saying. It was not a surprise to see that from the group messages, her friends commented that they really enjoyed the pool party yesterday. However, she was getting direct messages from most of the girls, messages that were more specific. Some wanted her to set them up with one-on-one time with her Daddy, while others wanted her brother.

After helping out with this morning event, a couple of hours ago, Kelly was sure that no one would be up yet, as they needed a nap. She walked down the hallway and peeked into her patents room; they were both sleeping, it seemed. Then she stepped over to her brother's door and looked in. He was not in his room, that was sort of a surprise, but not a big one.

Then Kelly remembered that she needed to find a new bed, as her Daddy had suggested. She got her laptop out of her school bag and started looking. Thinking about it she found one that was like the one her brother had. It was not only wider than her bed but it is also longer, so that her Daddy could stretch out. She was hopeful that he might stay with her all night sometimes and having a bed that he liked might let that happen. Then as she setup a time for the bed to be delivered she considered an option. An option that could open up a new set of possibilities.

Kelly's phone chirped. She saw that her friends Maya and Alicia had asked if they could stop by and talk to her brother. She thought about that request and could see good and bad things that might happen, if she let those two loose on her brother. In some ways her two friends could be looked at as young cougars that want to play with an inexperienced man like Jim. Deciding that her brother could learn some new things she shot a text back and told them to stop by. Realizing that she didn't know where he was, she sent Jim a message. He answered that he was down stairs.

She found him, in the basement, playing one of his online games. Kelly sat down next to him and waited for him to pause the game. Finally, he turned to her and said "Hi." She looked at him and considered her friends request for a few moments.

Kelly padded his shoulder and says "I guess that you make a good impression yesterday. Both Maya and Alicia want to stop by and talk with you today. Would that be ok with you?"

Jim looked at his sister like she had two heads. Those friends of hers were so hot and they paid attention to him, that was a big deal! Normally her friends were nice and friendly, but yesterday they were way more friendly than he had ever seen before!

His sister could see the gears turning in her brother's head as he took in her words. Smiling "I think that if you sat down and talking with them, it should be fine. If you keep your wits about you, things should be ok. I will talk to you after they leave. Just don't make any hard commitments to them. If they want you to do something or go somewhere tell them that you will think about it. Then we can discuss it. Remember that they don't know anything about you and I. I want to keep it that way."

Jim nodded. He says "I like that idea. Are they going to be here soon?"

Kelly said "Yes. They will walk around the garage side of the house and out to the patio, so that they don't wake up mom and dad. I told Maya to text me when they pull up."

Katie was still feeling the effects of her DP with the studs. She turned and looked at her husband, he was sleeping so she quietly left him to rest, after all he did work hard this morning. Opening her son's door, she didn't see Jim in his room, thinking now that he was probably down in the basement, playing a game. Walking into the kitchen her attention was drawn to the patio. Sitting together was her son and two of Kelly's friends.

The tingling that coursed down her spine was a surprise. She stood there and watched them talking. Thinking back to yesterday Katie remembered Kelly telling her the names of the three girls that had fun, well too much fun in her opinion, with her son. As the names began to appear in her head, she saw Jim nodding to them. Then one... Maya she remembers was touching his arm, well maybe more than touching. The other girl was... it was one that didn't come over all the time... Alicia, yes that was it. Thinking back, she did remember that Alicia had slept over with Kelly a few times when they were younger.

Katie told herself that she was not going to stand here, just watching them from the kitchen. Checking to make sure that she was dressed like a good mother should be she decided to go out and greet them.

As she stepped out of the patio door, her son turned to look at who it was. When he saw that it was his mother walking out... his butt pucker-up a little. But these two women were a lot of fun yesterday, so he was very glad when Maya texted earlier. She asked if they could come over and talk for a while. Jim was happy to have them over, and was pleased that he had talked with his sister earlier.

Katie could tell that her son was a little uncomfortable as she walked up, that made the mother in her happy.

Jim smiles and says "Hi mom. This is Alicia and Maya. Their a couple of Kelly's friends." He was happy that the girls had finished asking him if he wanted to go out with them some time. They made it sound like a simple get together, not a date.

Katie smiled "Hi girls. Do you want me to go get Kelly for you?"

Maya looked at Kelly's mother in the eye, grinned and says "Sure that would be great!" She could tell that his mother seemed somewhat nervous about having some older girls here talking with her son. She thought that was great, as she enjoyed that sweet sensation of making other women a little concerned or jealous of her. In this case, she thought that his mother looked upon them as a cradle robber!

Katie turned quickly and walked back into the house to find Kelly.

When Katie left Maya looked at Jim and says "Your mother sure seems to be protecting you, Jim. I think that she might be afraid that Alicia and I are going to kidnap you!" Both girls chuckled at that.

Katie knocked and opened the door of her daughter's bedroom. She saw Kelly sleeping. Walking over she gently shook her daughters to wake her up.

Kelly guessed that her mother might show up at some point. Staying in her room and pretending to sleep seemed like a good idea, as her brother talked with her two friends. Knowing that once her brother finished talking with them, she could form a plan, if one was needed. She guessed that both Maya and Alicia wanted to try out her brother's large cock. Little did either of them know that Jim was now skilled with the weapon that he had between his legs.

In all of this Kelly knew that her brother needed to gradually move past using his mother as a pseudo girlfriend. It was not that she herself didn't enjoy her brother in bed, but she also knew that he needed more experience with others. If Maya and Alicia wanted to take him for a ride then that would be fine with her.

Kelly rolled over and acknowledged her mother. She slowly rolled out of bed and stood up.

Katie says "You have a couple of friends outside honey. They are talking to Jim and I think that is a bad idea."

Kelly smiled "Mother you are so paranoid. How is Jim talking to some of my friends a bad thing?"

Katie grunted "Well yesterday they played with my son. I can't see that him being around them is a good thing. They will eat him alive!"

Kelly knew that her mother was right. However, Jim did deserve some time with other females. He needed to see what the world was like. Maybe it could be a crash course in understanding how girls work. Whatever it might be, it was one that she could help him with, as he needed it.

Kelly smiled "I will go see what is going on mother. Is that, ok?"

Katie huffed "Yes. Please go see what those two girls want with your brother." She turned and left the room.

Kelly snickered to herself as her mother left. Thinking that it seems odd that her mother would be so upset that other females might want to have some time with her brother. When her mother wanted to hog all the time with Jim for herself. It was not hard for Kelly to paint a picture that showed her own mother was trying to keep all the house studs for her own use.

She walked up to the table where her friends and brother were sitting, and sat down. Looking at Maya she asked "Hey I know that you wanted to talk with Jim but my mother is nervous about you two. She thinks that you might do something bad with my poor little brother!"

Alicia giggled "Wow we are not going to do anything bad. Unless he wants to!"

Jim looked at Alicia with wide eyes. He coughed "I... I didn't mean to do anything bad yesterday... I just couldn't take my eyes off of you three. I hope that no one is mad at me for what happened."

Maya laughed "No Jim... you didn't do anything wrong! You are an amazing guy. We would like to spend some time with you when we can. If you are ok with that!"

He nodded his head "Yes, I would like to do that."

Kelly says "I will talk with my brother later. For now, I should get him inside so that our mother doesn't have a heart attack."

Jim sat lessening to his sister talk about him like he wasn't there. He started to say something but the look his sister gave him was one that he didn't want to argue with, especially in front of her friends.

All the girls stood up and gave each other a good bye hug.

As her friends walked out of the patio she turned to Jim "Hey little brother... I think that mom wants to keep you out of their clutches. You should go help her now, you know, the kind of help that she needs from her only son! Also, I'm sure that she is worried that you might find some other girl... or girls to have fun with!"

Jim turned and looked at her "I don't understand why your friend's want to have me around. They are so pretty and every one of them is just drop dead gorgeous! They could get any guy they wanted."

Kelly touched his shoulder "Honey, those girls are looking at you like you are a fine steak and they are famished. I will talk to you later about what they want. But for now, I think our mother is feeling like she needs your attention."

Jim nodded his head. Smiling "I sure like the attention that your friends gave me. But I will need some advice from you."

Kelly giggled "Yes you will... little brother! Now go do what you do so well, to our mother!"

Katie was in the office just sitting and looking out of the front windows. She felt it before she saw him. He stood by one side of the entry way into the office. Turning to look at him she says "I hope that I didn't interrupt your little get together with those harlots!"

Jim knew that he didn't need to reply. The best way to get his mother to change her mood was to show her that she was the most important person to him right now. He walked up to her and took her hand. Pulling her up he leaned down and kissed her.

Katie tried to move her head to stop him. She wanted to stop him from making contact with her lips, but she couldn't do it, she felt like a stone statue. Once his lips touched hers, she was lost. His kiss was soft and firm. His scent was intoxicating. She moved closer to him, as his hand on the back of her head pulled her in.

Jim reached down and scooped his mother up into his arms. He watched her face as her eyes widen a little and she moaned.

He didn't want to wake his dad so he walked them down stairs. She could moan and groan all she wanted to, down here. This afternoon he was going to let her have all the fun that she wanted. He didn't want his mother thinking about his sisters two friends. If he did things right... her mind would be in a different place for the next hour.

Kelly waited a while, so her brother could get with her mother. From the patio she could see them as he carried her to the stairs that went to the basement. That was fine with her. Walking into the house she made her way to her Daddy's bed.

Jim took his time and worked his magic on his mother. She loved what he was doing to her. In a rush she pulled off her clothes, then worked to get his off as well.

Katie forgot about everything other than what she wanted at this moment. Once she had his shorts off, she knelt down and pulled his cock into her mouth. Now her world only consisted of his wonderful manhood. She stroked and licked up and down his shaft. Then she began to cup and play with his ball sack. He held her head in his hands and ran his fingers into her luxurious hair. This caused a shiver to run up and down her spine.

Kelly laid down next to him. She pulled herself close to her Daddy. He seems to understand that someone was in the bed. But he didn't wake up. She laid her head down on her mother's pillow.

Jim pulled his mother up onto him as he laid back on the couch. She was on autopilot. Slowly Katie positioned his cock at the entrance to her wet cunt. When the head of his cock parted her swollen lips, she gasped. Her eyes closed as that feeling of his cock penetrating her coursed through her body. He cupped her full breasts and tweaked her nipples. This caused her to stiffen and moan out "Oh please... oh yes... don't stop!" Her hips started to rock back and forth in an uncontrollable way. She put both hands onto his chest and tried to hold herself upright so that she could keep rocking away on him.

Jim watched her work as if nothing else in the world mattered. He pulled on her hard nipples and manhandled her wonderful tits. This is what he liked to see. His sister and now his mother both acted like they were in a different world when they sat on him. That sight was one that he never got tired of seeing.

Kelly stroked his hair as he slept next to her. She wanted him to wake up, but she didn't want to startle him. He began to come around as she had hoped. He turned over onto his back and rubbed his eyes a little. Somehow seeing his daughter in his bed didn't seem odd now. He looked up and greeted her "Hi honey." Looking around the room for his wife, he asked "Where is your mother?"

Kelly snickered "Daddy... where do you think she is?"

Tony now understood "I see. So, you're here to keep me company while they are doing... it?"

Kelly laughed "Wow Daddy. It's ok to say that your wife and son are here somewhere fucking their brains out. It's been that way for about two months, and I don't see it changing for some time."

He shook his head to clear out the images that popped into his sleep addle mind. Especially after what his daughter had informed of. Again, the thought of how could he keep up with a wife that needed to have sex for half of her day; each and every day!

Kelly says "I ordered a bed today, Daddy. It's like the one that Jim has in his room." Looking at him to see if he had any second thoughts about getting a new bed for her, she didn't see any negative signs. Then she offers "I was thinking that my old bed could be put down in the basement for us to use, if we wanted to."

Her Daddy looked at her "That might be a good idea." Then a new thought occurred to him. Smiling "I think that I have a better idea. We can put your old bed in the MC."

A questioning look took over her face as she asked "What do you mean by MC?"

Tony chuckled "MC stands for Man Cave. It's part of our basement, but we've never used it, since your mother never thought that much of it. You know the door that's on the far side of the garage, behind where I keep the lawn equipment?"

Kelly smiled big "I've forgotten about that room!"

Her Daddy chuckled "Now days I only go down there when I need to change the furnace filter, or check on the water heater. But if we clean the room up a little, we can use that area. The wall that is next to where we watch movies is the one that separates the MC from the rest of the basement. You could yell in the MC and I'm sure that no one on the other side of that wall could hear a thing. Plus, there is a small bathroom off to the side of it."

Kelly sat up and asked "Can we go look at it?"

Taking a deep breath Tony rolled over to the side of the bed and stood up. Realizing that he was naked he looked at his daughter as she watched his cock, as it hung down and swung back and forth. Thinking that a father should never be nude in front of his daughter, he chuckled to himself as he pulled on his shorts.

They left the bedroom and once they reached the kitchen the sounds coming up from the open stairwell to the basement were unmistakable. Walking out into the garage they moved over to the far side, then opened the door. The stairwell was just a straight shot down into the MC. Once they walked down, she saw that things looked to be completely finished and painted. It had a bear floor just like the other part of the basement.

Kelly says "Well I could do a little cleaning but this room is ready to use." She walked over to the small restroom and looked in "This is fine. I can bring some hand towels and a few other things for us." Turning to her Daddy she says "I noticed that the side garage door is next to the door to this room. We could use that door it come in and out if we wanted to. That way no one could tell if we came down here." Then she asked "Why doesn't mom like to use this space?"

Tony chuckled "Well, this room is for guys to have a space for themselves. I like to be with you guys, in the house, and this room is just a place to be alone, so it was not a big thing to me. You can tell that your mother is not a big drinker and I may have a beer or two, so we never finished the wet bar over there. And we've never had many adult parties here at the house. So, she just thought that this room was a waste of space. If we ever sold this place the buyers may like to have a room like this. Both of us just thought that the pool was a better place to hang out."

Katie was bent over the couch with her son stroking his cock in and out her wet cunt. She wanted him to spank her but she knew that he just didn't like to do that to her. However, his cock was doing a fine job of causing quivering orgasms to course through her. His hands were holding her hips so that he could control her movement. She was just a willing victim that he had in his grasp. He could feel her tense up when the head of his cock moved to the end of her pussy. Each time his groin pushed against her firm butt she moaned out a grunt, and her head jerked up a little.

At some point he could tell that his mother was getting tired. That was not a big surprise to him. She had been doubled teamed this morning and it seemed like she just went from one orgasm to the next one, as he and his dad gave her what she had asked for. He rubs her back as he continued to fuck her, and asked "Are you ready for me to cum mom?"

Katie looks back at him with an expression of lust and exhaustion. She nodded her head and says "Yes baby... you can cum in my pussy... I think that I'm done for now. You've fucked me so good!"

He started to stroke in and out a little faster now. Her back arched as she came hard with the added action from her son. She didn't know that she could do that again, but it washed over her in a mind-numbing explosion.

He felt her tense up and he welcomed his release. Pushing in deep he held her tight as his cock squirted his man juice in to his own mother's cunt. She could feel the warmth of his release and she felt a welcoming sensation radiate from her core.

Kelly and her Daddy were beginning to make an early dinner for everyone. Tony formed the hamburger paddies and walked out to fire up the grill. Kelly made a salad and opened a large can of baked beans. Once her Daddy walked back in, she told him to go get the two horn dogs from downstairs. He looked at her with a surprised expression. She giggled "Daddy... are you afraid of seeing them together!" He nodded his head. She says "Ok stud... you need to man up. Go get them up here!" He just stood there looking at her. Finally, she says "Ok... I will make a deal with you. If you can get over seeing your wife with your son, I will do something for you. Well, I will do a few special things for you."