Ch. 19 - Some Days One Wonders

Story Info
People are getting more comfortable doing crazy stuff.
18.7k words
4.21
3.9k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first story that I've written. If you are offended by stories of incest then please don't read this one. All characters in this story are 18 or older.

-----

When he woke up, he saw that Katie had covered him up so that he could sleep last night. Turning over he saw that his wife was not in bed. Turning over onto his back he listened for the shower or any noise from the bathroom, but he didn’t hear any. He sat up and went in and took a needed shower.

In the kitchen he found that Katie had made some breakfast for herself and that she had left a note. Picking it up he read ‘watch you phone today.’ Knowing what has happened in the past he would be careful in looking at any messages that might pop-up on his phone.

She knocked on his door. Hearing sounds Katie waited for him to open it up.
When Tyler opened his door Katie’s comment about being his wake-up call popped into his head. She saw his face as he was thinking. Unsure what might be going on between his ears, she stepped in and closed the door.

Tyler tried to speak but it took a minute for him to form the words. He says “Hi… good morning, Miss Katie. I’m surprised to see you here so early. But I do remember that you talked about being my wake-up call. However, after last night I’m not sure if you should be here.”

She didn’t stop smiling as she slowly walked up close to him. His robe was just draped on him and it was not tied. His manhood was on display and that made her happy. She asks “Was there something wrong with what happened last night?” She kept moving closer and that made him back up slowly.

He says “Yeah. I feel bad that I took advantage of your nice husband. You are irresistible and I let you lead me around like a puppy! On my ride back here I began to feel that your husband was so nice and seemed so friendly to me; and that made me upset that I let his wife take advantage of me in the way that you did.” He felt her getting too close and was backing up.

Still smiling she says “Well lover… what if I told you that he punished me after you left.”

His legs were now bumping against the bed. He sputtered “He punished you for what… what we did! How did he know what we did?”

She moved very close to him and reached out and gently took his cock in her hand. Softly she says “I told him and I showed him. He was so confused that he took me to bed and tried to fuck me… lover. He tried that… but I was very open and slick from what you did to me with this cock… lover. Then he made me get on my hands and knees… and… do you want to know what he did to me?” She put her hand in his chest and carefully pushed on him and slowly he began to sit on the edge of his bed.

He looked at her and saw what her hand was doing, she was fondling this cock. He asks “What did he do to you Miss Katie?”

She pulled his robe aside and ran her hand up and down the side of his chest as she looked into his eyes. Grinning “He put his hard cock into my butt and I had to let him finish in that hole. The hole that didn’t have two loads of your cum in it. A hole that was not like my cute little pussy that was not so little after you used it yesterday!” She was now on her knees, on the floor in front of him.

He watched her as she took his cock and was playing with it. He says “Well I still feel bad for Tony.” She now had his cock in her mouth and she was looking up at him. Looking down he saw in her eyes a look of lust. As he watched her, he could see Nancy in that place very easily. Licking and sucking she never stopped looking up at him.

She pulled his hardening cock out and says “What if I told you that my poor husband has me and a concubine at home to take good care of him… lover? And what would you say if I said that he has a small harem as well… you large black cocked lover!” Taking his enlarged cock in her mouth again she watched him try to form words to respond.

Tyler was now watching his cock as it went in deeper to her lovely mouth. He shakes his head and says “I didn’t see a concubine last night!”

She snickered and pulled back to speak “Oh lover… she was around… you just didn’t know it!” Taking his hard cock back into her mouth she was getting enough slobber on him that she could start moving his cock into her throat. She was pulling back and decided that now was a good time to get her phone. She stood and found her purse and retrieved her phone. Getting on her knees again she looks up at him and says “Lover… I need a favor.” Seeing his confusion says “I need a picture.” He nodded and she placed his cock in her mouth and took a few selfies of his cock as she worked on it. Putting her phone away she got busy.

He looked at how this hot woman was swallowing him. Then he says “Now I don’t know what to think. A man like your husband having so many to choose from seems… it seems… I don’t know what to think now!” She had done it again, his cock disappeared inside her mouth. Like yesterday the feeling was so amazing! How this little woman could allow his cock to slid down into her throat like that! The image was burned into his brain! As the feeling she caused were becoming overwhelming he just let her do it!

Katie watched this large black man fight her, but it was a losing battle for him she knew. Katie didn’t stop as she worked his cock in and out. Lifting and rolling is balls in her hand as the other one was sliding up and down his cock as she pulled back to suck on his head.

His hands held Katie’s head as this pseudo-concubine worked her magic on him. He couldn’t stop now if he tried. He says “Ok… ok… you win! Please finish what you started!”

She pulled off and says “Lover… I don’t lose! You are my lover for a few weeks and I intend to make you happy every day!”

He was in lust as she worked to make him finish. He knew he couldn’t stop her now; the sensations were too much! He stood up and let her do her job. His balls swung and hit her chin each time she pulled on his butt to work his cock in deep. It wasn’t long before he felt his climax bubbling up. With her handling his balls and her nose pressing into his belly, he let her do this wonderful act!

Katie could feel him cumming. His cock jumped and he moaned as she pulled him in until her nose was in his hair and held him tight. The sense of power plus the sensations were wonderful as she felt him pulse.

He couldn’t believe that anyone had the ability to do what she just did. It took a few minutes for him to speak, as he sat on the bed. She went to the bathroom and got a wet cloth to clean him up. Then she stood up and says “Well lover… I will see you in the office.” She turned and it surprised him when Katie walked out the door.

In the hotel elevator she smiled to herself, as she attached some of the pictures to a text. Chuckling inside she sent it to her husband.

Katie read the reply from Tyler’s company and could see that the support ticket issue had been addressed. Then she looked at the testing plan to see what was next on the list of tasks. She started working on them as he stepped up to her. He leans down and says “We will talk today about this morning and last night.” She looked up at him and nodded her head.

Tony felt it and didn’t move to pull it out of his pocket. He waited until he finished calibrating the tool that he had just repaired before he found a spot to check his phone. As her text appeared he couldn’t believe it. Her mouth had a large black cock in it and she looked to be smiling. The other ones just showed what a big guy Tyler was. The one picture where she had his balls in the palm of her hand, was amazing.

Valerie sent Jim a quick text. He didn’t waste time and was on his bike and then off in a hurry. She didn’t have a lot of time today. She knew that her husband would be home tomorrow and getting her fill of that young man was her desire. Entering the kitchen from the garage she called out for Alicia, not sure if her daughter was home or not.

It was not long until Alicia showed up in her mother’s bedroom. She watched her mother changing clothes and guessed why. Giggling she asks “Is your young lover about to show up today mom?”

Valerie smiled “Yes, he will be here any minute! I didn’t know if you were home but I need to take every opportunity that I can before you father returns home from this trip.” She was putting on something that she hoped Jim would like. They both turned as he knocked on the front door.

Alicia says “I will go welcome your guest mother, so you can finish getting ready.”

Before she left the room her mother says “Don’t take advantage of him before I get a chance to do that!” Her daughter looked at her and smiled as she just shook her head, chuckling out loud as she turned and walked out of the bedroom.

When he saw Alicia smiling as the door opens, Jim wondered what was going to happen today. However, whatever it would be he knew that he couldn’t have two more beautiful ladies to be around.

Valerie had remembered one thing Jim said, the first day she led that sweet young man to her bed. Before she convinced him to do her, he explained that any man would be extremely happy to have her. However, that was not news to her. But he said one thing that she was not familiar with, he called her a MILF. At the time she didn’t understand what that meant. So, Valerie started to investigate. What she found astounded her. As she thought more about it, some of it made sense to her. Young men looked at a MILF in a few different ways. With Jim she knew that he had a true MILF at home, and she could never fully compete with Katie. Now she would be a little more subtle in her attempt to show him that she was also a MILF.

As he steps in Alicia says “Jim you look like you might like a cool drink. I guess that riding that bike around is a work out.”

Jim replied “Yes something cold would be nice. Thank you for offering.”

They walk into the kitchen and she found a cold pop in the refrigerator and asks “Would you like this?”

Jim says “Yes that would be great.” She puts it on the table and Alicia sits down. Jim did the same. She looks at him and wonders how did this all happen. She knew the story but it still surprised her that her own mother would be one to let his young man find his way into her bed! Well that’s not completely true she knew, her mother enticed the young man, one that was younger than her older brother Bill, into her arms and between her own mothers legs!

Valerie walks in, well more like glides into the room. Her big smile and that long blonde ponytail is picture of perfection for Jim. He could just sit and watch her as she moved, for as long as she would let him. He didn’t think that any older woman could be any more lovely and sensual than Valerie was at this moment!

Alicia looks at her mother and couldn’t believe that she had changed so quickly and then had time to put her hair into that ponytail. Her mother never wore a ponytail, it just didn’t fit her professional attire that she normally presented to people. Her mother wanted people to see her as a businesslike woman. Alicia guessed that her mother was always fending off male advances, and dressing like she did help make that a good defense for her. She looked much softer and friendlier now, as she moved around the kitchen. Valerie turned to look at Jim and gave him a sweet smile. The look on this young man’s face told a story for fascination. It was easy for Alicia to see that Jim was enamored with her mother.

Valerie sat down at the table. She smiled in that innocent and wholesome way that seems so natural for her. Turning to Jim she says “Alicia isn’t he so nice! It’s a pleasure to have him around here.” Her daughter knew that her mom had addressed her but it was obvious that her intent was to stroke Jim ego. She adds “He is tall and so cute to look at… wouldn’t you agree?”

Alicia giggles “Yes mother… Jim is a wonder to behold. Guys like him just don’t grow on trees, at least not on any trees that we have around here.”

Jim didn’t know what to do or say. It was like he was getting inspected for something. He says “Thank you both for the nice compliments.”

Valerie asks “What should we do with this young man? We should help him in some way. Can you think of a way that we can help him, Alicia? Nice guys like Jim should get something that other guys would never get. Something special… something very special!”

Katie was making good progress on the testing plan. The interaction between Tyler and her was very businesslike. Asking questions about how something worked was quickly and concisely answered by this man. It was all good until she pointed out a problem. He looked over her shoulder and asked her to reenter that data set. She did that without a comment. He watched it happen and knew that she was right, it was a bug. He stepped over to his PC and asked Katie to get a screen shot of the bug and to email it to him. He got her email and added some information to it as he forwarded it to his team.

Katie leans back and looks at the clock, it was just before lunch time. Turning in her chair she looked at him and says “Would you like to go somewhere for lunch today?” She was not sure if he was going to keep to himself today, from his earlier comments. Plus, after all the things that she did and what she had said. However, she was hungry and getting something to eat was her desire currently.

He says “Let me finished another email to the support team.” She watched him type and he hit send. Turning to look at her he says “Yes lunch would be a great thing to go do right now. That bug could make for a short day if I’m correct.” He stood and paced around for a minute. Then he says “If possible, I would like to wait a few minutes for a reply from the team before we leave if you will allow it.” She nodded her head. He was so neutral that she didn’t know what he might do.

He returned to his PC and looked at the reply that just popped up. He read it and then reread it. Standing up he says “Let’s go to lunch. This issue will be looked at in more detail by the team. I’m not sure what will need to be done. I told them to send me a text as soon as they knew.” He stepped over and extended his hand to Katie.

As she stood, she asks “Is lunch going to be a downer? If so, I don’t want to waste your time. I know that you want to talk about things, but we can do that here or in the park, if we have time.” It was sudden and unexpected, he picked her up in his arms and pulls her in for a long kiss.

When he finished Katie looks at his face and smiles then giggles “If this is the way you want to talk then I will be glad to answer any question that you have!”

Valerie stood up and walked close to Jim, then slowly began to sit in his lap. To said that he was surprised would be an understatement. Her arms wrapped themselves around his neck. She turns to look at her daughter and says “I really like his guy honey… don’t you? Should we just tell your dad that Jim should stay in Bill’s old room. That way we can have him anytime that we would like, day or night!”

Alicia laughs “Mother! Wow, you are walking on the wild side now! If Jim was here, I would have to explain to dad what you two were doing in Bill’s old room! I’m not sure if dad would understand why we needed to help poor Jim as much as we did!”

Valerie giggles “Yes, your dad would have a litter of cats if he knew I’m sitting on this strong man’s lap. There is no telling what your dad would do if he knew that I was going to take Jim to my bedroom and have hot physical sex with him!”

Jim chuckled “I’m so glad that he’s is not here right now!”

She giggles “Oh Jim you have been so good to me! I want to do something very nice for you!” Turning to look at her daughter she asks “Alicia can you come and help me with this young irresistible guy today?”

Alicia looked at her mother with a shocked expression. Then sputters “You want me to help you with Jim today?” Her reply came out a little louder that she expected.

Her mother giggles “Yes, I do. I think that it would be fun for us! I also think that Jim really enjoys having two females servicing him!” She moved her head down to Jim’s neck and kissed it, then working her mouth up to his ear and whispers “Jim honey… will you take the Hanson women to bed and use your manliness to make us happy?”

Jim takes a deep breath, stands up with Valerie in his arms and reaches out for Alicia’s hand. Then he turns and heads for the master bedroom.

Tyler walks out of the office with Katie like it was all business. What he wanted to do was to hold her hand like she was his girlfriend. But he knew that once he had her on his bike things will change.

Katie let him lead them. If he wanted to, she would walk with him to his hotel room, or to his bike. Whatever he wanted today, it was okay with her. Once they walked out of the office doors, she felt free and sexy. They could do anything today and she would be fine with it. Then the thought of going back to doing more testing entered her head. Wishfully she hoped that the bug took a long time to fix!

Tyler checked his phone a couple of times, to see if there was any reply from his team, as they walked to his bike. He decided to take her to a nice place for lunch, knowing that she had a good expense account to use for this project. He wanted to get a chance to sit and talk for a while. Something was going on with Katie and her family, and he wanted to get a better picture of just what that might be.

Getting to his bike he handed her a helmet; he got his on and helped her get seated. Then out of the parking lot and onto the road he drove. She had a tight grip on his waist. Sitting as close to his back as possible she felt the bike move. Wanting to reach down in front of Tyler and rub his cock was on her mind but she didn’t do that… yet. She had seen young women riding behind men on fast bikes like this one. This was not one where people lean back and rode in a leisurely fashion; on bikes like this one the people were together in a tight bundle. In the past as she sat in her car and looked at people that rode on a bike like this one, it seemed like they were holding on to each other for dear life! However, she had never considered that she would ever be behind a man on something like this. And not just a man… but a tall young black man!

He knew that they would be riding for a few minutes since the restaurant was miles away. He took the road to the freeway and let his bike eat up the miles. It was fun to work his way around the light traffic. The acceleration was stunning, that’s what he liked about this bike! Sometimes he was going a little faster than he normally would.

Katie watched as he maneuvered around cars and trucks. She felt all of the vibrations as Tyler drove. Physically she loved this feeling! The thrill of riding with him was off-the-charts. It made her think of a lot of things as the sensations worked her over. Katie knew that he could ride to his house, with her behind him, and she wouldn’t care. She realized that they hadn’t talked about where they were going to eat lunch, but it didn’t matter to her at this time. She knew that this guy could take her anywhere, and she wouldn’t mind at all!

It wasn’t long before he pulled into the parking lot of a nice restaurant. He had heard of this place but had never been here. He liked to try new places and today seemed like a good day to do that. He could feel her as he parked the bike; she was very closely attached to him. He liked that feeling of a female depending on him, like she was doing. When he put the kick stand down and leans the bike on it, he says “You can let go now. We are here.”

She giggles “Maybe I don’t want to let go!”

She hooked her arm through his as they walked over to the door and then she realizes that she had been here with Tony a few months ago. She liked this place; the food was good and the vibe inside was nice. Wondering how he knew about this spot or if he took all his girlfriend’s here.