Ch 2 & 3 - First Encounter / Advent

Story Info
Allen wakes up in Jen's body and meets her roommate.
4.1k words
4.57
8.3k
3

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 08/08/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First Encounter

Allen stumbled towards the kitchen, either unsteady on his new legs or just a bit weak after the incredibly hard orgasm he'd just had. His belly rumbled and he ran his hand over it, enjoying the smooth feel of Jen's cute little tummy as he always had - just, suddenly, a lot more intimately now after... whatever it was that was happening had happened.

First things first, though - breakfast! He grabbed a glass out of the dish rack, tugged open the fridge, poured himself a glass of milk, and chugged it down where he stood. He drank so fast that dribbles of milk leaked from the corners of his mouth and ran down his neck and across his boobs. He was so thirsty that he didn't care,...until the cold milk hit his nipples and he shivered as they popped erect. Focus, Allen.

There were eggs in the fridge but he was too hungry to take the time to cook. He wolfed down a container of yoghurt and a banana. As he turned around after throwing away the peel, Allen gave out a yelp of alarm at seeing Susan standing in the kitchen doorway.

"Damn, girl," Susan said, eyeing Jen's naked body up and down. Allen had no idea about house etiquette between the roommates, but Susan seemed unsurprised to see him naked. She seemed, if anything, a little aroused. He knew that Susan liked girls. Had Jen...? No: focus.

"Hi, sorry! I was just so fucking hungry," he offered by way of excusing his nakedness.

"No doubt," Susan smirked, "after that marathon masturbation session. Fuck, girl! You made me fucking horny just listening!"

"Oh. Sorry. I didn't realize..." He was about to add 'that you were home', but caught himself in time. "You heard," he asks, shyly.

"Sweetie, the whole neighborhood must have heard. You were really going at it."

"I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me all of a sudden, I just..."

"Don't apologize, Hon! It was hot! What got you going like that?"

"I just got really horny all of a sudden," he offers, ending it so it sounded like a question.

"Well," she says, with a chuckle, "Too bad you're not into girls or I'd have loved to have helped you out with that one, Chika,"

"Oh, but..." he starts, then catches himself.

"But what?" Concern, curiosity, interest vie across Susan's elfin features. Then, "Don't tell me you're into pussy now," she tut tuts, half joking; maybe half hoping, too.

Allen says nothing for a long moment as he thinks about it and watches a whole bunch of thoughts cross her face.

"Jen?...," she prompts, "Are you okay, Sweetie?."

Allen realizes that what he's thinking to say is perfectly true. He is into pussy. Totally. What if... Fuck it, he thinks, and says, "I think about pussy all the time! I just..."

"Oh, Sweetie," Susan pouts and bites her lip and then takes a stuttering step forward and then another to throw her arms around him in a sisterly hug. His nipples tingle as they run against the front of her loose blouse and he feels the heat and swell of her yummy tits underneath.

"How long have you known," she asks, her voice soft and her breath warm against his neck.

"I....," he stammers and she pulls back, giving him an encouraging look as she rubs his upper arms softly in her hot hands. "I guess I've always known," he confesses, truthfully, knowing that if he's not already dead, then he's probably going to hell for what he suspects he's about to do - what he admits now he's already started doing.

"Have you...," Susan starts, " have you ever..." She let's the unspoken question out.

Allen shakes his head slightly and feels the hair washing across his neck and shoulders. "I mean, I always think..." he starts, trailing off, then, "I just... I guess I just never know what to say and I..." he gives her a baleful look.

"Oh. Oh, Sweetie," Susan says. She steps back to give her roommate space. But her nipples are now poking through the front of her blouse. Allen feels his pussy tingle at the sight and then realizes he's staring. He flicks his eyes up to Susan's and sees she's realized that he's staring. He lets his gaze drop back to her perky nipples. He licks Jen's plump, full lips coyly.

Susan draws in a shuddering breath. "Have you ever..." She lifts one hand slowly to cup her breast through the fabric and rubs her thumb sultrily across her hard nipple. "Have you ever thought about... me?" The last word comes out as a husky whisper.

Allen bites Jen's lip coyly, staring straight into Susan's eyes. Fuck he thinks, this is true, too! He nods, just slightly, shyly, trying on a wistful half smile.

"Well, then!" Susan holds his gaze. She thumbs her nipple sluttily through her blouse, then slides her hand to the top button. "Would you like to... explore these thoughts some more?" Susan boldly undoes her top button, exposing delicious cleavage. Allen slides his eyes unashamedly up and down Susan's hot body, then fixes her with his gaze. He bites his lip and nods at her.

Susan exhales in what's almost a gasp. Slowly, she undoes the buttons of her blouse and then tugs the hem out of her waistband. Allen slides one hand to his mons, watching her intently. Susan tugs the fabric away, exposing her delicious breasts, capped with hard, upturned nipples. She lets the blouse fall to the kitchen floor and cups her breasts seductively.

Allen reaches out one hand, moving towards Susan's left breast. She catches his wrist in her hand and tugs his palm against her naked breast as if she's afraid he'll chicken out at the last minute. Susan sighs as she feels his hand eagerly grasp and explore her breast meat and the hard, thick nipple on top. She lets out a sigh and steps closer to him, her opposite hand rising to cup his own heavy, taut-nippled breast.

Allen shudders and let's out an honestly thrilled gasp as Susan lifts his breast and runs her thumb over his hard, crinkly nipple. He feels himself moistening again in earnest. Susan's other hand brushes his shoulder lightly, fingertips tickling and sending tingly ripples down into his pussy.

She gently cups the back of his neck and leans in slowly and steadily, eyes locked on his, until her full, sweet lips brush Jen's. They nuzzle, lips to lips for a long, tender moment and then... Susan's hungry tongue explodes into Jen's mouth and Allen thinks as their tongues struggle against one another, it's official: He's cheating on Jen. But, like, with Jen, so, is he cheating on Jen or cheating on himself with Jen?

The nuances all go out the window as he feels Susan's hand fall from his breast and her fingertips glide slowly, determined, across his tummy, aiming for his now very, very wet cunt...

Adventures on the Other Side

Allen threw his head back, exposing his neck to Susan's warm mouth "Oh, fuck! Susan," Allen breathed, hearing Jen's voice come out of his mouth, dusky with arousal. Susan pressed her lips to his and her hot tongue darted between to wrestle wetly with his.

Susan's fingertips spread across Jen's - his furred mons, fingertips trailing through his thick, blond bush and sending hot chills all through his tummy. They reconvened at the hood of his throbbing clit, making him gasp and moan deep in his throat.

Allen moaned into her mouth and wrapped both hands around her hot asscheeks, gripping them tight through the thin material of her pyjama bottoms as her fingers spread his moist cuntlips, sending delicious warm chills racing through his thighs and up his spine. He slid his mouth to the side and pressed his cheek against Susan's and breathed, "Fuck! You're making me so fucking wet! Fuck, Susan!"

Susan purred and slid her fingers between Allen's steamy lips, fingertips rubbing at his entrance, teasing. "Fuck! Oh fuck that feels so fucking good, Baby!" The sound of Jen's voice breathing hot, naughty sex talk had always made Allen's cock hard. Now it made his clit throb and his pussy hungry. "Please! I need it so bad, Baby," he breathed into Susan's neck. "Fuck me! Make me cum!"

With a throaty growl, Susan pushed him back against the kitchen island and shoved two fingers deep inside his cunt, thumb stroking his hard clit. Susan grabbed him by the back of the neck, wrapping her fingers through his hair and pulled him in for a long, wet, tongue tussle as she finger fucked him slow and steady. His belly and thighs quivered and his pussy caught fire. Susan was destroying him with three fingers now, stretching him deliciously. Allen felt a powerful climax start to build deep inside. Susan sensed it too and worked her fingers furiously in his tight, wet cunt. Then all of a sudden, she stopped.

Allen whimpered.

Susan pulled her mouth away from his and stepped back, her fingers sliding out of him. She raised her fingers to her lips and sniffed, then sucked them sensuously. Allen pushed away from the island and slid his fingers into his own cunt, dredging his cuntsauce and keeping his plateau going. "You like that," he prompted, walking into Susan and pushing her backwards into the living room. Susan moaned by way of answer.

"Mmhmmm," she purred around her fingers, sliding them from her mouth with a slurp. Allen pulled his fingers out of his cunt and pressed them to Susan's lips.

"You want some more of that," he asked, still walking her backwards towards the ottoman and sofa. Susan shot him a fiery, hungry look and devoured his fingers, tongue swirling all around to slather up his pussy juices. Susan growled and moaned in her throat. "You want to eat my tasty pussy, don't you, Baby?" He teased as he pulled his fingers from her sucking lips.

"Oh, fuck yeah, I do, Girl!" Susan's eyes were smoked over with lust.

Allen spun them around, sat down on the ottoman, flung his legs in the air and grabbed his knees, spreading his hungry, dripping-wet cunt for Susan. "Come on! Come eat me," he commanded, "eat my pussy all up, Lover!"

Susan sank to her knees between Allen's legs and wasted no time spreading her mouth across his eager sex. Her tongue spread his lips, swirling and lapping him from taint to clit and back again. Allen grabbed her head with both hands and pulled her mouth against him as she slid her fingers back inside his aching cunt. "Fuck, yes! That's it! Fuck me! Fuck me hard, Baby! I'm gonna cum so fucking hard for you!"

Susan moaned into his cuntlips, tongue fucking his clit furiously before settling into a hard, swirling, grinding rhythm that matched her pounding fingers perfectly and pushed Allen steadily higher and higher towards what was promising to be an explosive peak.

"Fuckyes, yes! Yesbaby! Ohfuck! I fucking love your hot, naughty mouth! You eat my pussy so fucking good!"

Susan's fingers and mouth pushed him suddenly to a place where he could only pant and moan and try to keep up with all the tectonic sensations rippling through his cunt...into every part of him. Susan kept up her strong pace and Allen felt himself suspended on a long, high clif of indescribable pleasure. Then she pushed him up and over the top.

Allen didn't have any idea how long and hard he screamed. An eternity later, he discovered that he was breathing again. Susan held one hand reassuringly against his exhausted, over sensitive sex. A huge grin spread her mouth and lit her eyes on fire as she gazed down at Allen from above. She was covered in his juices. Allen reached up and pulled her magic mouth to his, kissing her long and hard and hungrily.

When their lips finally parted, he was almost breathing normally again. "Fuck-that-was-so-amazing," he gushed. "Thank you!"

Susan's grin broadened. "That was fun," she said, gracing the understatement with a naughty wink. Allen leaned forward and darted his tongue across her soaked chin and lips.

"I taste good on you," he grinned. "Now I wanna taste you! I want your pussy, Susan! Oh fuck I want you so fucking bad!" He always had, Allen thought to himself. And now, as Jen somehow, he was going to have her, but not in any way he'd ever imagined. Except maybe that one time... Allen wondered briefly if that recurring inner voice was his conscience, or just his rational mind trying to cope with the non-rationality of his new circumstances.

Susan stood and pulled Allen to his feet. His legs felt weak, but Susan wrapped him in a warm hug, steadying him. "Why don't you go catch your breath a bit, get a drink maybe, and then come meet me in my room," she whispered into his ear.

He kissed her again, then winked and grinned, "see you soon, Sexy!" His fingers brushed hers as he stepped away and bounced off to Jen's room.

Once alone again, he thought just a bit guiltily about himself. His body, wondering if maybe Jen was in his place as he was in hers. Or - oh fuck, what if she's trapped in here with me but can only watch. He decided he had to know. Not now, but soon. He picked up Jen's phone, pondering. Then a glimpse of his new body in the mirror crystallized a plan.

He quickly took a few naughty selfies and texted them to his phone with the caption: Hey, Sexy! Miss me? Then, he put the phone quickly back on the charger and hurried into the bathroom to wash up and brush his teeth. And pee! Fuck! He needed to pee again! He sat on the toilet and brushed his teeth while he let his bladder go, enjoying the muffled splashing noises as much as the wave of relief.

He finished up in the bathroom, checked himself in the mirror and wrapped Jen's short satin robe around himself before setting off towards Susan's room. Passing the kitchen, he decided on a quick detour. He pulled a bottle of white wine out of the fridge, quickly opened it, then padded off towards Susan's room again with the wine and two glasses.

Allen stepped into Susan's room and found her propped up against a pillow with her legs tented and spread, one hand cupping her right breast and the other shoved into the waistband of her pajama bottoms.

"Keeping things warm," Allen asked, cocking one eyebrow at Susan.

"Oh, I'm more than warm, Girl!" Susan grinned and rose from the bed to take the offered wineglass. She held it out for Allen to pour. He filled it up almost to the rim and did the same for his own glass. He clinked a toast and then took a long pull of the chilly, crisp vintage. As he did, he reached for Susan's left hand and brought her fingers to his lips, inhaling deeply and wrapping his mouth around her wet digits. He sucked on them greedily as Susan sipped at her wine and held his gaze over the rim of her glass.

"Damn! I can hardly wait to taste you," he breathed.

Susan sat on the side of the bed and carefully deposited her glass on the nightstand, smiling up at Allen mischievously. He set is glass beside hers. As he did, he noted the candle burning on the low bureau to his left. In the flickering light, he saw an array of sex toys laid out across the bureau. "What's all this," he grinned at Susan.

She giggled.

"Wow," he went on, brushing his hands across the collection. His fingers lingered on a dark violet feeldo.

"A girl needs her toys," Susan chuckled. "I thought I'd lay them out in case you wanted to share..."

Allen snatched up the feeldo and cupped it in his hands in front of his tits. "Can I try this one," he beamed hopefully at her in his best imitation of a naughty schoolgirl. He saw the quick flush of lust that washed across Susan's features and knew he'd made the right choice.

"Be my guest," Susan said, encouragingly.

Allen cocked his right leg up on the bed beside Susan and reached between his thighs to slip the anchor of the toy into his slick pussy. Fuck! It felt so good spreading his cunt. The walls of his pussy gripped the root firmly as he tested the fit, stroking the 'cock' end.

"You want me to be your boyfriend," Allen teased, stroking his new cock luridly. Susan giggled behind her hand as she watched. Allen doubled down, working his new cock like it was his own. "Oh, fuck, Susan! You're so hot! You make me so fucking hard!"

Susan burst out laughing at Allen's caricature and he joined her, then thrust his hips at her. "C'mon, Baby, please! Please suck my cock! I need you, Baby," he said in the best false bass voice that he could muster through Jen's vocal chords.

Susan covered her mouth and tittered loudly behind her hand, while reaching out for Allen's hip with the other. She wrapped her thumb and forefinger around the tip of Allen's 'cock' and stroked it naughtily while she pulled on Allen's hips, bringing the tip against her lips.

"You want me to suck your cock, Baby," Susan whispered naughtily.

"Oh! Baby! Yes! Please," Allen begged with a titter.

"You know how I love your cock in my mouth, Baby," Susan sighed and ran her tongue around the tip of the dildo.

"Oh! Yes, Baby! Just like that! Your mouth is so hot! I love your tongue! Suck me! Please suck my cock," Allen mock begged, bucking his hips at Susan's mouth. To his surprise and delight, Susan grabbed his ass cheeks and dragged them towards her, deep throating the dildo and bobbing on it. He imagined how it would feel having Susan's mouth fucking his cock like that and his clit throbbed. Susan's mouth action also worked the anchor of the feeldo inside Allen's pussy, making him gasp and cream.

Susan backed off, laughing. Allen marveled at her, "Wow! You eat pussy like nobody's business and you suck cock like I dream of! How am I ever going to live up to your standards?!"

Susan took it as the joking compliment it was intended to be. "Oh. I think you'll do just fine, Sweetie!"

"Yeah?" Allen bit his lip coquettishly. "You know... Susan..." He sat down on the bed beside her. "I... I mean you really... It was so...! Fuck! What you did to me! I don't know if I..."

Susan wrapped her arms around him and kissed him tenderly. "It's, okay," she said. You're gonna be ok!"

"I don't wanna be okay," he stammered, "I want to rock your fucking world the way you just did mine! Will you... would you... help me... I've never..." Strictly speaking, it was a lie but as far as he knew, Jen had never eaten a girl out so he played it that way.

"Shhh," Susan soothed, drawing Allen's face to hers in both hands, "it's gonna be fine! Look. Sweetie! Do you want to eat my pussy?"

"Fuck! Yes," Allen answered truthfully.

"Okay, then! You want to eat my pussy. I really want you to eat my pussy. No worries, then. Everything's going to be just fine. Here..."

Susan pulled her legs up onto the bed and cocked her knees up with her feet spread wide. She let her knees sag apart, spreading her gorgeous cunt for Allen to see.

"Here I am! Ready for you! Eager for you! All for you," Susan said.

"Will you... will you help me? Tell me what you like," Allen said.

"I will, Sweetie. Just have fun and go with it! I'll let you know, I promise!"

Allen slid his ass off the bed and moved around to the foot, crawling in between Susan's spread thighs. Tentatively, he placed his hands on her knees and moved his head between her thighs. His hair hung down, caressing the inside of Susan's thighs and she cooed, "Hmmm! That feels nice!"

Allen moved his mouth towards Susan's spread cunt and breathed in deeply. "Fuck! You smell so fucking good, he husked in Jen's sexy alto voice, "I just want to eat you all up!" And he did!

"Kiss me," Susan encouraged him, "Just kiss my pussy lips and see where it goes from there," Susan encouraged.

Allen lowered his mouth against Susan's spread cunt and in spite of his pretentious of skittishness, his tongue shot out to bathe in the glorious wetness between Susan's lips.

"Oh. Fuck," Susan gasped as Allen's lips wrapped instinctively around the hood of her clit and his tongue snaked up between her lips to caress her engorged clit. "Fuck, yes! Just like that," Susan breathed. Allen pressed fingertips against Susan's moist taint and teased the bottom of her entrance as he lapped his tongue back to front between her moist cuntlips.

"Yes. Oh, yes! Just like that, Sweetie," Susan encouraged him.

12