Ch. 20 - Some Days One Wonders

Story Info
Adventures of two MILF's and those that support them!
21.8k words
4.43
3.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first story that I've written. If you are offended by stories of incest then please don't read this one. All characters in this story are 18 or older.

-----

As Valerie began to open her eyes she smiled. The view before her of Jim and Alicia sleeping inches away was so precious to see. It would be easy to think of them both as kids, because of the way they looked to her right now. But after what had taken place in this bed, between them all last night, thinking of those two as kids was now too crazy to consider. She was glad that her work day didn't start early, since Jim had entertained them a few times after she had drifted off to sleep.

Valerie began to revisit the events that happened last night, here in her bed. She remembers waking up to the bed moving, it was because Jim was giving Alicia a quick fuck. However, it didn't really look like he was just having sex with her daughter for himself. Alicia was moaning and gasping as this guy fucked her hard, so it was obvious that he made sure that his partner enjoyed it too. It looked more like he was making love to her daughter. The sights and sounds were erotic to witness!

Later it happened to her and it was so odd to feel him as it occurred. At first, she thought that it was part of a dream, and this dream she had was a very pleasant one! When her eyes opened, she saw Jim nursing on her large tit, and feeling up the other one. Before she could think her hand found the back of his head to hold him in place. In a few seconds the sensations that surfaced from his activity caused her to groan out loud. He looked at her face as he sucked on her hard nipple. Valerie looked back at him, she felt her pussy start to lubricate and her lips and button wanted some attention! He slowly moved above her and he didn't stop looking into her eyes. He reached down and grabbed his cock, then he rubbed it around her wet pussy lips. Then as if on autopilot her legs opened up to allow him all the access that he wanted. She didn't want to wake up Alicia but the sounds from her seemed to be involuntary as they came out of her mouth. The feeling of the long cock as it traveled into her cunt was electric!

The movement was slight but she saw it. Her daughter was lightly stroking her hair as Jim was starting to do his thing. Her head turned to look at Alicia and her daughter says "It's ok mom. Let him have you. You will enjoy it; I know that I did when he woke me up!" She nodded her head and turned to look up at Jim. Seeing him above her like this was almost unreal. But that was nothing compared to the wonderful feeling that his manhood was causing in her pussy.

Jim just could not sleep next to these beautiful women without feeling them on his cock. He would sleep a short time and then the idea of getting them to moan as he worked himself into them as deep as he could was on his mind. They both had large tits that seem to attract his hand and mouth. Once he touched them his cock became hard as a rock and ready to slide into their wet warm holes.

Soon she arched up and squeals out "Jim... please don't stop! I love this... please don't stop!" The explosion was massive as it took place between her legs and her ears. She saw stars and told herself that no one had given her an orgasm as good as this before! He leans down and kisses her quivering lips, then he ran his tongue into her open mouth. She didn't know what to think now. Valerie told herself that it was so hot, so good, so sexual! She didn't want it to end!

Jim watched her climax and it made things much better for him. He didn't want Valerie or Alicia to not get something out of this, he did however want them to think about what he did to them later. Giving them orgasms was one thing that he could do without a lot of effort. But it gave them all what they needed!

Valerie grinned to herself as she slipped out of bed after the montage of sexual events finished in her mind. She didn't want to make noise by getting dressed in her bathroom. Quietly she got what she needed for clothes and walked to her daughter's bathroom and got ready for work.

Katie slipped the card into the slot; she pushed the handle down once she saw the green light. Slowly walking over to the bed, and she removed her clothes. He didn't know what was happening as his cock was engulfed by her. His hands involuntary landed on her head and pushed her down until his cock felt the back of her mouth. She pulled him out and says "Good morning lover!" She didn't stop until his back arched up and his head pushed down onto the pillow. This woman was doing things to him that he was beginning to enjoy more every time that she put his cock into her mouth. Almost like a machine she drove her face down until her nose found his groin. He lost track of time as she worked on his hard cock. Then feeling him start to pulse as his ball tighten, she let him use her mouth like a hole for Tyler to deposit his load. Then like before she was gone before his heart rate slowed down.

She was making good time today. Tyler chuckled and says "I believe that you are on a mission today sexy. It's almost lunch time and we are close to being back on track." Katie looked up at him and grinned. It was true, they had made good time today in their testing.

Katie watched as the results were displayed. Then she pointed to a place on the monitor and says "You know I think that the way this is formatted is a little confusing. I might be wrong but can we ask for a small change? That way no one would be misled by that result."

Tyler looked at it and nods, then says "You are right. Let me sent a screen shot of that." In a few minutes he got a call from the home team. They both talked about it and soon he turned to Katie and asks "They think that it will take about two hours for an update to be published. Is that ok with you?" Katie smiles and nods her head. Tyler told them to make it happen and to text him when it was done so that Katie can continue testing.

Valerie was thinking about her husband getting home this afternoon. Making sure that Jim and Alicia were not waiting until the last minute to clean everything up and put new sheets on her bed was one thing that she needed to check on. So, she called Alicia. When the phone made the connection, she could tell that things were not platonic. The sounds of heavy breathing from her daughter were very evident. She asks "Alicia, are you having sex?"

Alicia groaned "Yes... mom."

She didn't really know what to say now. However, she did need to inform them that her dad would be coming home soon "Honey, listen. Your dad will be showing up anytime. Did you change the sheets on mu bed?"

Alicia says "Jim... wait a... second... please." She could hear some sounds and then "Ok mom... let me get my... breath." She could tell that Alicia was taking a few deep breaths and then "Yes, I got the sheets changed and things are picked up. Jim helped me clean everything. It that ok? I need to... well I need more... please!"

Valerie giggled "Yes, it's ok. If your dad comes home and surprises you both I hope that you have a great excuse!"

Alicia giggles "Yes, I understand. I'm about done... but he is like a wonderful male machine! And it feels so good!"

Valerie says "I know honey. Ok have fun. I will see you later." She leans back into her office chair. That guy was a machine, but what a great one he was. After hearing all of what was going on she wanted to go find Jim herself!

Tyler asks "Do you want to go to lunch? If so, can we do some shopping as well?"

Katie looks at him and says "Sure to both."

Once they finished a quick lunch, she asks "What kind of shopping do you need to do? We have maybe a couple of hours or less." She saw him looking at her and from that look she got a tingle that coursed down her spine.

Tyler says "I'm not sure how to explain what I am thinking. But let me start by saying that last night I saw a younger version of you, in all her glory. You and your daughter could be mistaken for sisters. It got me thinking that you would look so hot in some different cloths. I don't have a lot of money but I would like to find you something fun for you to wear."

Katie smiles "Don't worry about the money lover. I will be getting a nice bonus once this project is finished. If you want me to dress a little differently, well we can talk about it as we shop. You just tell me more about what you are thinking about, in the dirty little mind of yours!"

Tyler chuckled "I hope that you don't slap my face, but here is what I think." He gave her some examples and the way he talked about it made her laugh. He asks "Did I say something wrong?"

She shakes her head and says "No you didn't, but I get the picture lover. I will tell you later about a little event that I setup a few weeks ago. It will open your eyes a little but mostly it is in line with what you thinking."

She directed him as they rode to a little shop where she has bought some sexy things before. If he wanted her to look a little more like Kelly then she would find some things that fit that image. Then she thought, why not do it more, take it further. She picked out a bright pink tube top and some used white hip-huggers. Turning to him she asks "Is this close to what you are thinking, you horny young man?" His eyes widen and he nodded. She knew now what he wanted. To her it was something that a young girl named 'Candy' would wear. She found some other things and added them to her cart. The more things she found the more fun this as getting!

As they walked out to the bike she says "Lover, I can't wear these things into work. So, what can we do about that?"

Tyler looked down and says "What about a dress that would cover you up? You know something that you can slip over that fine form you own."

Katie giggled "That's not a bad idea, you smooth talker. Let's go to another place for that dress to cover up these scandalous little nothings, and I need some cute shoes to go with my new outfits." He chuckled and helped her get on the bike and off they rode.

He pulled up to his hotel and she asks "Do we have time for that right now baby?"

Tyler laughs "Are you ready all the time?" He waits until they both stop laughing. He says "No, but we will need somewhere to put those clothes and I have a few drawers that will work for you." In his room she puts the little sexy things away and he turns her toward him, then leans down to kiss her. He says "Let's go do some more testing and see how things turn out. Would that be ok with you, hot stuff?"

Katie smiles "Yes, I guess that is fine, lover. But I could just as well pull your clothes off and jump on your wonderful cock!" They leave the hotel and walk over to the office.

Valerie got a text from William, letting her know that he was out of the airport and getting a ride home with a co-worker. She was glad the he made it back. But now how would it be to not have a hard cock in her pussy. A pussy that was getting use to getting a work out from an energetic young man! Then a sudden thought surprised her since the original idea was to have a working cock in her about once a week. Since she found Jim, it was something that happened every day. She called Alicia to make sure that no evidence was left in the house for her dad to find "Hi honey. Quick call to let you know that your dad is on his way home."

Alicia says "I'm not home right now but I made sure that the house was clean and ready for dad."

Her mother asks "So you aren't home right now?"

Alicia says "Well don't be mad but I'm driving around with Jim."

Valerie asks "Can I ask you what you are doing... or thinking about doing?"

Alicia giggles "I'm going to introduce this guy to sex in a car!"

Valerie wanted to cation her but thought twice about it. So, she says "Ok, but don't get caught... all right?"

She giggled "Mom, don't worry!"

Katie worked to get a few more tests in and things were going so well that they stayed well over an hour past the normal quitting time. Katie turned to Tyler and says "From what I can see we are now back on the original schedule. Do you see it differently?"

Tyler looked at the list and agreed "Yeah, I think that you are correct. That's good, so now we have a little more flexibility." Before they left Katie walk over to Fred's office but the lights were out and the door was locked.

As they walked out of the office Katie asks "If you want, you can come over for dinner. But, at this hour I'm not sure what that might be."

Tyler smiled "I'm going to stay here at the hotel and let you go home without me so that you can have a night without any drama."

She nodded and looked around and then she gave him a long kiss. She giggled "I will head home, but I will use you in the morning, lover." As she walked away, she wiggled her butt at him. He rewound her parting words and realized that he was going to get used in the morning. It made him smile.

Kelly had made some thing for her Daddy and herself. She found that Jim was MIA so she shot him a text and got nothing in return. At that point she really didn't care if anyone showed up, dinner alone with her Daddy was just fine for her.

They had just finished eating as Katie walked in from the garage. She steps over to the table and sits down. She asks "Is there any food left, I had to work late today."

Kelly started laughing "You had to work late! Right, you were working late! Don't you mean that you were working hard on Tyler!"

Tony turned to look at his wife as she giggled "No I didn't work on Tyler! I'm telling you the truth!" The look on her husband's face told her that he was not convinced. She stood up and stepped over to him. Unzipping her slacks, she took his hand and shoved it into her panties. Giggling "Go ahead stud. See if you can find anything that proves me wrong."

He was a little shocked but he worked his finger into her warm pussy. Then he pulled his hand out and looked at his fingers as he rubbed them together. He chuckled "I didn't expect you to do that, but it does prove your point." He looked at her for a few moments and asks "So did you do anything with your 'boyfriend' today?"

Katie nods "Yes, I did this morning. But it was just a BJ." She slowly sits down on him.

Kelly starts laughing "Just a BJ! Wow, your BJ's are like world class mom. Don't you get it, a BJ from you is way different than what he can get from any other female!"

Tony sat back and just let his women talk. It was entertaining to see the interaction.

Katie smiled "Ok yes, I can do something that you can't do yet. But I'm guessing that you will learn to do that! You just need to practice doing it. You have a great man to do all the practicing on, right here." She pats Tony to make her point. She giggles "But you need to compete with the other little sluts that seem to find your father so fascinating!"

Kelly giggles "I will practice and you are right, he is the best! Maybe I will do that tonight! But I am his main sweetheart, right Daddy?"

Tony nods and says "Yes you are honey. We should practice tonight!"

Katie starts stroking his head and says "I need to have you tonight stud. I know that you were going off to sleep with my daughter, but I really need you in me... please!" She could see that he was a little hesitant so she added "If you do me tonight, I can add a little something that might sweeten the deal dear. I will send you some pictures over this week that might surprise you. You wanted me to be different... you know to be a hot wife. Well today I found some new cute clothes that may get your attention." She saw that Tony was now interested so she says "Honey, dear... baby. My boyfriend gets as wild as you get at times, you horny man. He has ideas for your wife that may be a little over the top, who knows that I might do. I don't know if I can or if I should do what he seems to be suggesting. I don't know what may happen for sure, but it could be crazy!"

Katie turned to Kelly and says "Kelly I don't want to leave you without someone to have fun with. What about Jim, would he be a good substitute for tonight?"

Kelly replies "Well he would but I haven't heard from him today."

Now Katie is concerned, she says "I don't understand. He is not here tonight; did he not eat with you guys?"

Kelly smiled "No we haven't seen him. If I was to guess I'll bet that he is enjoying his time with his new MILF." She watches as all kinds of questions surface on her mother's face, so she adds "And this MILF is a hot one."

Katie is now in a quandary as thoughts swirl in her mind. Kelly can see it all as her mother thinks and her Daddy was getting almost as curious. She says "You both know who she is." She waits to see if that hint helped but apparently it didn't clear anything up. She giggles "Mom... she was here... drinking wine with you... a few days ago!"

Kelly watched as all the dots were now connected. Her mom started to sputter "You mean that my son is having sex with Valerie?!!!"

Kelly says "Yeah. He has a hot MILF that is keeping him busy. I'll bet that her daughter is getting some of the same thing."

Katie has a surprised look as she asks "How... when... I..." She looks at Tony and says "Honey, my son is fucking that beautiful woman, that you couldn't keep from lusting after. Kelly, I need some more information please don't drop that bomb on me without more details!"

Just then the front door opens and Jim walks in. He has a big smile on his face as he steps over to where everyone is sitting at the table. He walks over and says "Hi everyone." They all say hi to him. However, his parents are looking at him a little more critically now. Both of them are thinking about Valerie, but nether one is thinking about her in the same way!

Kelly says "Mom I guess that I can hold off tonight. You seem to have a good reason to change my plans." She looks up at her brother and asks "Jim did you eat tonight?"

He replies "Yeah, I had something to eat so I'm good. I should jump in the shower." With that he makes his way to his bedroom.

Katie turns to Kelly and quietly asks "Please fill in the blanks honey?"

Kelly chuckles "Ok but if I fill you in, you both need to never tell him that I told you." She watched them nod their head in agreement. Then she continued "It seems that Valerie found out that Jim and Alicia were hooking up. So, she found a way to get him to show up a few days ago, so she had Alicia ask Jim over. But it wasn't Alicia that answered the door that day... it was Valerie. She ended up showing him a video of Alicia and Julie undressing Jim by the front door. He told me that he about lost it when she showed him. Then she convinced him to relax and they ended up in her bed! It all seemed to work out great for both of them. Valerie has been enjoying him since."

Katie just sat there and thought. Then asks "So, at the party last weekend she was sitting here, drinking with me and all the while she knew that my son had done the nasty with her?"

Kelly nodded and says "Here is a new wrinkle for you guys. Your son stayed over at their house last night. I'll bet that he didn't sleep by himself!"

Her mother just sat and listened as her daughter enlighten her. She turns to her husband and says "Baby, your son is banging the woman that you were drooling over last weekend!"

Tony nodded his head and says "Yeah that lucky kid!" He didn't realize how that sounded as it came out of him.

Kelly says "Daddy, would you like to have a shot her?"

Katie sputters "Kelly why would you say that! I don't want your father doing that!"

Kelly smiles "Mom, here you are talking about what you are going to do with your boyfriend. So, if Daddy wants some time with that hot woman, then I will try to make that happen for him. He needs to have some forbidden fruit just like you are having. If you want to step up your game by having crazy fun with Tyler, that's fine. I'm sure that it will help you explore your inter-slut. But for now, don't keep Daddy from getting a little something special too!"