Ch. 22 - Some Days One Wonders

Story Info
Just another fun Saturday around the pool.
15.6k words
4.52
2.4k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first story that I've written. If you are offended by stories of incest then please don't read this one. All characters in this story are 18 or older.

-----

Katie did just as she had announced last night at the table. Tasting a little of Tyler's cum since a majority of it had been injected down her throat a few minutes ago, made her very happy. Now she was going to do the very same thing for her husband. Pulling back the bedding she crawled up and got between his legs. Thinking about what she just did and what she was about to do made her giggle a little. Seeing Kelly sleeping next to her dad, she tried to keep from disturbing her daughter. Taking his cock in her hands she worked it and watched it thicken. Then putting it in her mouth she sucked and waited for him to wake up.

Tony was having a wonderful dream and he didn't want it to end, so he desperately tried to keep it going. However, it slowly slipped away and he felt something different between his legs. Not really wanting to open his eyes he thought that Kelly had moved and put herself on him. Then it hit him like a run-a-way train. He looked down and saw his wife with his hardening cock in her mouth! She winked up at him and kept sucking. His hands instantly latch onto her head as the sensations take over.

Tony watched his wife working on his cock. As she was sucking, he wondered if he would still have an appendage after she finished! All he could do was to rest on his elbows and watch this intoxicating act!

Kelly could feel the bed move and didn't give it much consideration for a while until she heard him groan. Turning over she tried to sit up but that didn't happen. The vision of someone between her Daddy legs got her attention. It finally hit her that her mother was sucking on her Daddy's cock! Before she could think clearly Kelly says "Damn it mother! It's not like you don't have other cocks to suck! That one is mine!"

Tony turned, looked at his daughter with a dazed look and then cried out "Don't stop!" The words barely left his mouth as his cum shot out into his wife's mouth.

The look of lust and bliss on her Daddy's face told Kelly that her mother had won this round.

Katie licked her lips and grins "Honey I drained the other cock before I came in here!" Chuckling out loud she adds "If you snooze... you lose!"

Not wanting to be out done, Kelly quickly pulls her mother in and kisses her, then licks her cum coated lips. Pulling back and smiling, she says "Well you have to share some with me!" The surprised look on her mother's face was so delightful to see! Katie cups her daughter's face and kissed her back. Tony sees it all, but in his sex drugged brain he just leans back and tries to get his breath back!

Katie pats Kelly's head and slips out of bed. Turning she sees her daughter lay her head on Tony's chest. Smiling she turns and steps into the hallway. Once the door closed, she looks at Jim's bedroom door. The idea of doing him as well entered her head. She looked at the guest bedroom door and decides to do her son.

She slips into her son's room. Making her way to Jim's bed she can tell that he came in and didn't really care where his clothes ended up, as they were scattered all over. She sees that he must have been hot since the top sheet is only covering his legs. That wonderful young cock is lying out in the open and was looking so inviting to her. Moving closer she can see that he was not clean. However, that didn't stop her from slowly climbing on his bed. She moved in close and could smell and see that his cock was covered in dry juices. Wondering what he had been up to faded as she didn't think twice in putting his large head in her mouth. The taste was different, but the feel of his man meat in her hand was titillating. She was getting a chance to suck on a third cock this morning!

Jim tried to roll over, but he woke up to see his mother sucking on him. It only took a second to remember that he had not cleaned himself. But looking at her holding him and swallowing his hardening cock stopped Jim from doing anything that might slow his mother down!

The taboo act of cleaning his dirty cock just added fuel to her movements. She felt a hand on her head so she looked up to see his face in erotic bless. He was not completely hard and she worked to pull him all in. Now she could feel the true difference as her son's cock pushed into her throat. His large glans was different than Tyler's but it was spongy so it slid in without much effort. She worked for a few minutes thinking that he would cum soon. However, he didn't.

Katie pulls his cock out and asks "Jim honey... are you close to cumming?"

Jim groans "No, but please don't stop mom!"

She goes back at it for a few more minutes. Then she can't take it anymore. She climbs up and slips down on his hard cock. He fills her so full that she moans out loud "OH JIM!" It was loud enough that others could hear her. The quick orgasm was like a tease as she came down from it, that only heighten her sexual appetite! After sucking out two loads of cum from two other males, getting Jim's cock to work over her hot and needy pussy was feeling so perfect now!

Jim grabbed her nipples, he pinched and pulled on them. The howl from her would tell the others what he was doing to his mom. He didn't stop as he squeezed her cute tits. He snakes his hand down and found her clit and that caused her to squeal loudly. He watches her bounce on him as she works on extending her climax. This was not going to be a quick fuck; he was going to make it last as long as he could. Her orgasms were like music to his ears, as his mother squealed out and then loudly told him how much she wanted it!

Kelly heard it all as she laid next to her sleeping father. Wondering if Tyler was awake and hearing her mother tell her brother to fuck her was the question now. She decided to find out. Grabbing a housecoat to cover up her nude form, she makes her way to the guest bedroom door. Knocking lightly, she heard him say to come in.

The door opened and Tyler saw the younger version of Katie step in. The sounds that Katie was making had him in a little discomfort at this moment. With only a sheet covering him it was hard to hide his cock. He watched her walk over and sit on the edge of the bed. Kelly asks "Hey are you ok?"

He turned and looked in the direction that the sounds were coming from and answers "Yeah, it's a little noisy, but I guess that I can handle it."

She says "Let's go find a quitter spot. I don't think that you should have to lay here and listen to them rutting like some horny animals. If you want, I can make you something to eat, or I can get you some coffee. Whatever you need, I should be able to provide it." She reached out for his hand.

Tyler didn't know what to do now. However, listening to them fuck was very distracting. He remembered that they had really nothing to hide from each other now. So, he nods his head and swings his legs out of bed. Kelly had picked up the robe that was hanging on the inside of the door, and stepped back to hand to him. Watching him stand up and put it on she could see that large cock of his, and it was half hard now. Tuning she opens the door for them. Stepping down the hallway the noise was getting louder now. They both looked at Jim's door like they could see through it. Then walking as quite as they could on their way downstairs.

Kelly had him sit at the counter and asks "Is coffee ok to start?"

Tyler smiled and says "Yes coffee would be very welcome, thank you."

She gets the coffee maker going and then asks "What would you like to eat?" Just then her mother moaned out loud and very sensually. Kelly's head turned to look up toward the sound. Then looking back at Tyler, she could tell that he was still on the edge. Walking around to his side of the counter see took his hand. He looked at her with a questioning expression. She lightly pulled and he stood up. Putting a finger to her lips she tilted her head toward the basement door. He glanced over to see what Kelly was indicating and followed her.

He was looking around and was wondering where she was leading him. They walked down the stairs and over to a place with a couch. She had him standing in front of it and then untied his robe and motioned for him to sit. He watched her pull off her robe and then she climbed on him. Looking at him in the eyes she asks "Is this better? I could tell that you were getting a little distracted up in the kitchen." Kelly raised herself up and took his cock in her hand and placed it at the entrance to her pussy. Looking at him in the eye she slides down on him.

Tyler groaned "We shouldn't be here doing this!"

Kelly moans "Yes, we should! We both need relief!"

He grabbed her hips as she slid down. It was a wonderful feeling as his cock traveled up into her young hot hole. "Your mother is going to kill me... and your dad will kill me!"

She leans forward and says "Kiss my nipples, Tyler. Then tell me why you have my mother dress up like me?"

He pulls her tit to his mouth and latches onto her hard nipple. Keeping it in his mouth so that he doesn't have to answer her question.

Being nimble she quickly moves up and off of his cock. He is shocked and stunned. Looking down at his wet stiff cock then back at Kelly's face he groans "Why did you do that!"

She giggles "I'm waiting for my question to be answered. When I hear an honest answer, I can climb back on you."

Tyler says "Ok...ok. I will tell you! But please get back on!"

Kelly does as he requests, she raises up and sits back down on him. The feeling is sensational!

He gasps as she slides down on his hard cock. Getting his wits back he says "I'm not sure that we have time to talk about that. I don't want your mother to find us down here doing this!"

Again, she giggles "Oh you deluded man you. She will be on my brother's cock for much longer than I will be on this large cock of yours! So, start talking."

He had a completely different picture of Kelly in his mind, before they walked down here. That image was now erased as she rode him. He felt her lifting herself up and then sliding back down on him. She was not a clone of her mother; he knew that now. But the way she used him was exquisite. He looked at her and says "I saw you ride your dad and thought that your mother would have looked just like you when she was your age. That stuck in my head. I looked at your mom differently after that night. So, we went shopping and I picked out some things that I thought you might wear." He groaned as she reached out and pulled on his nipples. His eyes looked at her with surprise. He pants "I didn't make her look like you!"

Kelly laughed "Oh yes you did! I saw the pictures on my Daddy's phone!"

Tyler knew that he was trapped. He leans in and gets her nipple in his teeth and she squeals. This caused vibrations to shot through both of them. She stiffens and moans out as she starts to cum hard on him. The quivering of her cunt was so almost too much for him, but he takes a few deep breaths and lets her finish. Trying to think again he knows that he can't let her get the best of him yet! He moans "I think that you and your mother look alike but you two don't act the same way!" Sucking in more air he fights to keep his rising man cream from flowing out. He says "I got her to wear those clothes but it's more for her since she starts to get wild when she wears them!" Fighting to regain control he says "Your dad likes to see her dressed up like that too. And he likes to see her act wild!"

She moans out "Ok... I... I believe that! Now that sounds like the truth!"

He says "We should finish before your dad finds us down here doing this!" He lost focus for a few seconds. Sucking in a deep breath he moans "I thought that you were his compliant concubine. But I don't believe you are now!" She was pulling on his nipples again and he reached for her tits to return the favor. Feeling her firm breasts, he let his hands enjoy them.

Kelly stops moving and cums again. He feels her cunt tighten on his cock, wondering if she is going to break it off! She gasps "I... I can." He sees her stiffen again and quiver. Slowly she relaxes a little and says "I can take care of my Daddy... don't worry. I never let him down!" Panting to get her breath she says "I know that Daddy has some kinks and I try to help him when I can. You have turned my mother into a wild sexual creature and it gets Daddy so worked up! Just don't take it too far please!"

Tyler is getting close again and says "I'm going to cum!"

Kelly is working his cock in deep and is enjoying the feelings. At his announcement she stops and pinched his nipples hard. He jumps and moans out loud. He groans out "Why did you do that?!!!"

Giggling she says "Not yet stud. I get to say when we finish. I'm not done riding this hard cock of yours."

Tyler looks up at her and understands that this girl is not what he thought. She is in control as his climax is pushed aside by her expert actions. He watched as her face showed that wonderful explosion as her climax caused Kelly's lithe body to shake and quiver. It was something to see!

It took a couple of minutes as she slowly worked her hips before the feeling of sexual bliss allowed her to focus on Tyler again. She moans "Ok stud you can finish!"

He asks "So tell me where you want it!"

She giggles "You dump all of your man cream in my mother's cunt... right?"

He nods and moans "Yes!"

She stops and looks at him and says "I will ride this wonder stick of yours and let you finish inside of me! Just like you do to that hot slut that you and Daddy have helped to create!" Then she gets very energetic and works her open hole on his hard manhood so that he can't stop from cumming hard!

He almost feels paralyzed as her cunt starts to suck his cum out of his balls! All he can do is watch this young woman as she almost makes him pass out! She has her eyes closed and is going to town on his cock by quickly rocking her hips back and forth. It was almost painful as he shot out spurt after spurt of sperm into her tight pussy! He just let her drain him, there was not anything else that he could do at this point!

She moaned "Yes... let all of it go! I can feel how warm it is!" In a few minutes she is giggling "You had a big load!"

Tyler is still in a daze as he tried to focus on this funny girl! No matter what he might think he came so hard and it felt fantastic!

She cupped her hand on her pussy as his cock left her cum filled cunt. He watched as she walked over toward a room, he guessed was a restroom. Soon she was back with a wet wash cloth and clean his softening cock, while holding one between her legs. Once she finished Kelly walked back to the restroom and he heard her making sounds as he thought that his cum was getting dumped into the toilet. He was still trying to focus as she returned. She looks down at him and asks "Are you ok there handsome?"

He nods and says "Yeah. You are a wonder girl." He started to chuckle "Maybe you are Wonder Girl!"

She grins and shakes her head at him. Picking up her robe she says "I will see you up in the kitchen stud. Your coffee will be waiting for you." Turning she walks over to the stairs.

It took a while so when he could stand, he made his way up to the kitchen and just like she said his coffee was sitting on he counter. She smiled "Do you need sugar or cream?"

He grins "Yes to both sweetness!"

Kelly chuckles as she got the items for his coffee. Then she asks "I can fix you breakfast if you would like. Just tell me what you would like."

Tyler is quick to reply "Yes, if it's not too much trouble I would like some scrambled eggs, please?"

She nods and got busy. It didn't take her long and he had hot eggs and toast. Kelly says "I hope that you like the way that I made them."

He looks at her, lifting his fork to taste them. He chuckles "They taste perfect. Thanks for making me something. Can I call you sweetness as a nick name?"

Kelly looks at him and grins, then she nods. Giggling she says "Yes that is fine with me. I just don't know if my mother will care. I can handle my Daddy if he objects."

It didn't take long and he is looking out at the pool and says "I didn't bring a suit with me. Do you have any extra ones that I can borrow?"

She walks up to him and says "Just drop your robe and to enjoy the water. We've all been out one the patio without our suits before. Since you are doing my mother, you should have all the rights as the rest of my family has."

He sees the twinkle in her eye and guesses that she is daring him. So, he does just as she suggested. It felt so nice, once he was outside and in the water!

Kelly is sitting at the counter drinking her coffee as her mom showed up.

Katie smiles "Hi honey. I need a quick cup, if there is any left."

Kelly giggles "Are you in a hurry mom?"

He says "Yes, I am. I need to go wake up Tyler."

Kelly starts to laugh "Mom... look out in the pool."

She turns and sees Tyler pulling himself up and going back to use the diving board. Sputtering says "We have suits that he could wear!" Looking at Kelly she sees the smirk that her daughter had. Leaning back, her mother says "I guess that I need to get busy and make Tyler something for breakfast."

Her daughter laughs "I did that already mother. And if you were wondering... I drained him too."

Her mother smiled and says "Thanks for feeding him honey." Quickly she turned and had a strange expression on her face. Then it hit her "Wait... you drained him?!!!"

Smiling she parts her robe and rubs a finger up a line of cum that was running down the inside of her thigh. Holding it up for her mom to see she licks it off. Giggling she says "Mom you took my cock this morning. So, I think that it was only fair that I let that nice man fill my little pussy!"

Katie huffed and slumped down. She says "Ok... ok. Yes, I did that. But honey your dad really like it!"

Kelly giggles "Yes, but mother you have to share!"

She looks at her daughter and says "I did share last night, and now it sounds like I shared again this morning! Well, I do hope that you three all had fun together last night!"

Giggling "Yes. I can tell you how it played out but I think that hearing it from Daddy or Valerie would be entertaining for you."

Her mother says "I'll bet that once your father finds out that you fucked my boyfriend, he will go off in a tirade! How are you going to handle that honey!" Chuckling as she finished.

Kelly smiled "Mom I can handle my Daddy." Pointing out at the patio she adds "You should go talk with your boy toy. He heard you getting fucked by your son. He might have questions." Her mom looks at her in surprise and then Katie's grinning face seems to turn into one of concern. She nodded her head and took her coffee as she walked to the door.

Turning she says "Kelly, I've told him about Jim. It's not a secret, but I thought that he fell back asleep after I... after I sucked out his cream."

Kelly opens her robe again and wipes up a little river of Tyler's cum from her thigh and licks her finger. Smiling she says "Well mom he had a big load of cream that he left in me not long after you did him."

Watching her daughter lick her fuck buddies cum off of her finger she looks out the door at Tyler and then back a Kelly. Shaking her head, she says "I guess that now you have had every male that I've been with lately. If that is not sharing, I don't know what is. So, can we be ok with how things went last night and this morning?"

Kelly nods her head and adds "Yes, we are ok mom. You know that I've helped you and I will continue to do that. But I like to enjoy the guys too, so please just keep sharing them with me, ok?" Her mother nodded and walks out to the patio.

Once her mother walked out to see Tyler, she went to check on the other men in her life. Peeking in on her Daddy she saw that he was still sleeping soundly. Thinking about waking him up didn't seem right. So, she tapped on her brother's door and walked in. Jim turned to look at her as she stepped in and then sat down on the edge of his bed.