Ch 4: Going With the Flow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled the dress off her, and took her hand, raising her to her feet and leading her into the bathroom. He ran warm water in the bath, guided her into the tub, and washed her gently and lovingly, running the spray over her, soaping her and cleaning her with his hands. She closed his eyes as his hands stroked her face, allowed him to position her arms and legs as he continued down her body, giving equal attention to all of it, her shoulders and back, her breasts and her belly, and then, starting at her feet, her legs, one at a time, her calves, the back of her knees, the insides of her thighs, the curve where they met her buttocks, and finally, her pussy. She was so wet he could feel her slickness underneath the water running down her body. He parted her lips, ran his fingers gently along them, played with her clit, pulled it up and out from under its hood, but didn't masturbate her.

Instead, he stood her up and toweled her dry and then picked her up and carried her to the bed, laying her down. She opened her mouth and her legs for him but he lay down next to her, propping his head on his hand.

"How did that feel?" he asked.

"It was a lot," she said. "But I loved it. It makes me want to masturbate."

"Really?" he said, smiling. "Because it's so filthy?"

"Yes, definitely," she said. "But it felt like more than that. I felt like you were marking me. Giving me something more than you had before. I accept your cum all the time, but now I accept your piss as well. It felt like a new sacrament."

"A sacrament?" he laughed. "Is that the Catholic girl speaking?"

"Maybe all of this is," she said, not smiling at all.

He tilted his head. He had been raised without religion, the child of a scientist and a teacher, and he'd never fully understood religion. She had talked to him about her rebellion, about the suffocation and the suffering, about the implication if not the actuality of abuse. He realized he still didn't understand how much of her was defined by her escape from it all. Or perhaps she'd never entirely escaped. She never went to church, but he remembered that when they'd visited St. Patrick's Cathedral, she had genuflected and crossed herself when they reached the center aisle.

"The original sacrament was blood," she said. "Urine seems tame by comparison. But sacrament feels like a good word. It comes from you. You give it to me and I accept it and I am yours."

"What about the plug?" he asked.

"That's different," she said. "That feels like you marking ownership of my holes, that they're all yours. I love that everything goes into my mouth, I like it. I love it when you fill me everywhere, when the plug is in my ass and you're fucking me and you're pushing your fingers down my throat. That's what the plug going into my mouth means to me. It's not about eating poo."

"What if it were?" he asked.

She looked alarmed. "This slave would have to use her safe word if her Master ordered her to do that."

"I won't," he said. "That doesn't attract me."

"I'm glad," she said. "You clean it, don't you? The plug."

"Yes, when it's very dirty," he said. "Sometimes it's not, especially the smaller ones."

"Is it disgusting?" she asked, tentatively. "When you take it out?"

"Sometimes it is distasteful, but I'm not disgusted," he said. "Mainly I am feeling the depth of my possession, at a time like that."

"Literally," she said. He laughed.

"And that's why you wanted me to pee in front of you," she said. "You want to own that too."

"I want you fully open to me," he said. "All of you. Everything. Like I've never wanted before." He put his hand around her neck.

"Will you make me do the other in front of you?" she asked.

"One step at a time," he said. "I'm honestly not sure. But I did say 'all.'"

She nodded. The times when she broke wind as the plug was removed were very difficult. She couldn't help it, but it made her feel dirty in a way she did not like. But it also meant putting herself into his hands so completely. Having no control of herself or how he used her. Being seen in ways she had never been seen.

She was very wet. His hand trailed down her body, cupped her pussy. She raised her hips to him and he pushed down with his hand and kissed her, his hand pressing against her but not moving. She tried to move against it but he held her firm.

He sat up, parted her legs, admired her, shaved and wet and open. He stroked her legs up to the inside of her thighs, lifted them and parted them further. She moaned, but he said, "Shh. Lie still."

She did, making small noises as he spread her legs as far as they would go. She could feel her wet lips separating as he stretched her. She was dripping. He must be able to see it.

Apparently he was, because he leaned forward and gathered up her juices with his tongue, starting with her opening and lapping up between her lips, almost to her clit. He kissed it softly, licked it, circled it, took it between his lips and pulled it, bit it gently, and slowly pushed his fingers into her. She moaned and lifted her hips.

"Oh please," she said. "Please can I come?"

He kissed her clit, took the hood between his teeth and applied enough pressure to hurt, exquisitely. He released it and kissed it and, with his lips still on it, he said, "I think it's time."

"For me to come?" she asked desperately. He bit down again and the pain made her realize what he meant.

"Oh Robert," she said. "Yes, please, I want to wear it for you. Right there. Forever for you. Please."

He pulled with his teeth, then released it the delicate piece of flesh he was going to pierce. His fingers moved inside her and he said, "You will, my love. Now come for me."

His fingers, deep inside her, made that 'come here' gesture inside her that pushed on her g-spot, and his tongue was now pressing down and moving fast on her clit. She thought of the ring she'd soon be wearing there; his initial hanging from her center, the permanency of it. She went over the edge and orgasmed, crying. He took her in his arms and kissed the tears that flowed down her cheeks.


4

A week later, on Sunday night, Chloe was at Rachele's apartment, invited over with an "i have news" text that morning. When Rachele opened the door, she held up her left hand, showing a simple engagement ring.

"Rachele!!!" Chloe said. "Congratulations!"

"Thank you," r said, hugging her.

"And congratulations on this as well," Chloe said, touching the leather collar around r's neck.

"Oh Chloe, thank you," she said. "Robert said he would take it off if I wanted, but I wanted you to see me collared. Is it okay?"

"It's hot," she said. "And it feels expensive." She stroked the soft leather, then took the ring in her fingers and pulled r to her for a kiss. The slave responded, then broke the kiss and took Chloe's hand. She led her into the kitchen where the kettle was already on the stove. She sat at the table while r made the tea.

"How did it happen?" Chloe asked excitedly. "When is the wedding?"

"In June. We're going to have it at his apartment, just a few people."

"Why so small?"

"You know, with my family, I didn't want to do something big. It'll just be his parents and his brother."

"Am I invited?" Chloe asked.

"You and Kevin will be my only guests," r said. "And Chloe, I'd like you to stand with me. Would you do that?"

"You mean to give you away?" Chloe asked, not looking at r.

"No," r said. "I'm already his. Just to be there and witness it. His brother will stand with him, and if you will, I really want you to stand with me."

Chloe nodded. "I'd love to."

"Are you changing your name?" Chloe asked.

"Not legally. But my name is r."

"I know," Chloe said. "I called you Rachele when I came in."

"You've called me that for years," r said. "You don't have to stop. I think Robert would appreciate it if you used 'r' with both of us, but you don't have to with me."

"But is it still your name?" Chloe asked.

"The way I think of it, we think of it, is that I gave him my name. I surrendered it to him," r said. "He allows me to use it in public, and of course it's my legal name, but now I think of it as something I put on, not something I am."

"Like clothes?" Chloe asked.

"Yes, exactly," r said. "I go out into the world as Rachele but when I'm home, I put that aside and I'm r."

"So then if I call you Rachele I'm not letting you feel at home?"

"I'm at home with you, Chloe," r said, taking her hand. "Please don't worry about that."

Chloe leaned over and kissed her.

The kettle boiled and r poured the tea. "Come with me." She led her into the living room and they sat together on the couch. Chloe sat straight, not touching r, her hands pressed between her legs.

"Are you OK?" r asked.

"I think so," Chloe said. "Thank you for asking me over."

"Oh Chloe, I wanted to share this with you," she said. Chloe stroked her hair, then bent r's head forward to examine the back of the collar.

"This is locked," she said.

"Yes," r said. "I can't take it off."

"Can I?"

"I'd rather you didn't," r said. "But yes, you can if you have to. I'll show you where the spare key is."

"It's heavy," Chloe said, stroking her friend's slender neck. "Is it comfortable?"

"I'm always aware it's there," r said. "But I like that."

Chloe looked at her, feeling a combination of arousal and intimidation.

"It's very real," Chloe said. "Very explicit."

"I know," r said. "You are the only other one who'll see it." She touched Chloe's hair. "He knows you're special too."

Chloe leaned into r, who kissed her, relieved to feel her lover relax into her arms.

"Take me to bed please?" Chloe asked. "Can I stay tonight?"

"Of course you can," r said. "You want to go straight to bed?"

"I want you to hold me, please."

r took her hand again and led her to the guest bedroom where they slept together, the master bedroom being exclusively for Robert and her. She kissed Chloe again and gently undressed her, unbuttoning her shirt and putting it on the dresser, then unbuckling Chloe's belt and unzipping her jeans, kneeling to remove them from her feet. Chloe pulled down her simple underwear, and r kissed her pussy gently.

The slave stood and took off her sweats, under which she was naked, and they got into bed. Chloe curled up in a ball and r held her from behind. She kissed the back of Chloe's neck. "I'm glad you're here." Chloe turned around, touched r's face and kissed her, then held her hand and looked at the ring.

"Tell me about it," she said. "How did he ask you?"

--

It had happened on Saturday night. Robert had ordered a catered dinner for the two of them, served by waiters. He welcomed them in, gave them instructions, and then came into the bedroom where r was waiting on her knees.

She was wearing a new black dress he'd bought her, deceptively demure, falling below her knees, with a high buttoned collar. But the buttons were only for show, hiding a zipper that ran from the collar to the waist. Below that, the skirt's multiple layers hid the fact that the dress was slit from the waist to the hem in both front and back. Her nakedness was not visible, but she was almost as available to his hands as if she were wearing nothing. The top similarly provided full access to her breasts. Simply by parting the pleats, her breasts could be touched or exposed.

He took her hand and she stood, and they walked to the table together as the waiters held their chairs. They ate a sumptuous dinner, and then Robert led her into the living room for an aperitif. He sat her on the couch facing away from the dining area, opened her top to expose her breasts, and folded back the skirt to expose her open legs.

The waiters cleaned up and left, and he returned to the living room.

"You look so beautiful," he said. In his left hand he held a black box wrapped in a black ribbon. "Undress and kneel."

She stood, unzipped the only fastening holding the dress together, and let it fall. Naked, she knelt in front of him, and he handed her the box. She lifted the lid to find a heavy black leather collar, with steel rings in front and back.

"Oh Robert," she said. "Master. This is my collar?"

"That is my collar, for your neck," he said. He took the collar and she put the box aside. He opened it, held it in his hands, and looked her in the eyes expectantly.

She put her hands behind her back. "Master, I am yours," she said. "I am offering myself to you as your possession, as your slave, now and forever. I yearn to feel your collar around my neck as a symbol of what I am, available for you to control me, lead me, restrain me, and own me."

She bowed her head, and lifted her hair and held it aside. "Please collar me, Master," she said.

He put the leather around her neck, and closed it with a click behind her head.

"Thank you, Master," she said. "May I touch it?"

"You may feel it," he said. "But I put it on you, and I take it off. You never do that on your own. I have the key, and there's a duplicate in a sealed envelope in your beside drawer."

"Yes, sir," she said. The collar fit snugly. It did not affect her breathing, but she could not easily fit a finger between it and her neck. She could feel its weight, and it pressed against the underside of her chin if she looked down at herself. Its weight felt like possession and it was making her very wet.

He took her hand, and brought her to the couch and sat her down. She opened her legs for him as always, and held her hands at her sides.

He took a small box from his pocket, said, "I may never do this again," with a smile, and went to one knee in front of her. He opened the box and removed a ring from it.

"Rachele, will you marry me?" he asked simply.

She put her hands to her face, then reached for his, then held her left hand out to him. "Oh yes, Robert. I will be your wife and your slave."

"And I will be your husband and your owner," he said, sliding it onto her finger and kissing her. Then he opened he legs and touched her clit. "And I'm going to make an appointment for the other ring you will wear."

--

"He knelt for you?" Chloe asked.

"He said it would probably be the only time," r smiled. "But yes, he did. I was naked and collared, but he was on his knees. Well, knee."

"What an image," Chloe said. "And now you're wearing his ring."

"And soon, two."

"What do you mean?"

"He's taking me to be pierced next week," she said. "Where I showed you, through my clit hood."

"How does that work?" Chloe asked, calmly.

"It's a quick procedure, but it'll be a week or so at least before I can have sex and it'll probably be uncomfortable at first."

"When is it?"

"It'll be Thursday morning. I'm taking that and Friday off, and I'll just be at home," she said. "He'll be there to take care of me, but I'd like to see you too."

Chloe was touching r's clit. "I might not see it again like this," she said. "Unless you're free one evening for me to say goodbye."

"Chloe, it's not goodbye, don't say that," r said.

Chloe leaned over to touch r's clit with her tongue, exploring the hood and touching it. r opened her legs but was more concerned than aroused. She took Chloe's head in her hands and lifted her up, and kissed her.

"Are you okay?" she asked. "We talked about this."

"I know," Chloe said. "But now it's happening in a few days."

r nodded.

"Are you scared?" Chloe asked.

"A little, yes," r said. "I've only had my ears pierced before this. But they said it hurts less than you'd think."

"They?"

"We visited the place yesterday afternoon for her to look at me and make sure it would work," r said. "She said I'm well-suited for it, showed me where it would be and how it would work."

"He'll be going with you?"

"He took those two days off," r said. "But I hope you can be there too, because he never really gets a day off. I should be fine but I'd feel better if you were there."

"I'll try," Chloe said. "I don't remember my schedule."

"Chloe," r said. "Don't go away. You promised."

"I'm not. It's just a lot."

She put her head on r's shoulder and let her stroke her hair.

--

She could feel that Chloe was sleeping, so she lay still, thinking about a conversation she'd had with Robert the day before.

"I assume you've told Chloe about the piercing," Robert had said a few days earlier, after breakfast, as r sat naked and restrained across from him. "But are you sure she'll be okay seeing it all the time? There?"

"I think so," r said. "She knows it won't change anything between her and me."

"And how do you feel about it?" he asked. "I've tried to be careful not to flaunt my ownership. I don't know if that's the best way to say it. I think about how I treat you and dress you when she's here."

"I see that," r said. "I appreciate it." He always had her get dressed before Chloe arrived, and removed her wrist and ankle restraints.

"But, you know -- I don't mind her seeing me like that," r said. "I like being seen as your property, and she's the only one who can see that. I love her seeing me as a slave. I don't like seeing her scared or making her worry."

"She doesn't have anything to be scared of," Robert said.

"That's easy to say," r said. "I mean, it's getting easier. I think she believes you. But there are still a lot of questions."

"For all of us," Robert said. "But are you saying that we don't need to downplay this?"

"I don't downplay it," r said. "I'm clear about what I am and what I want to be."

"So if I treat you more clearly as my slave when the three of us are together, would that be a problem?"

"May I ask what exactly you're thinking of?"

"If I'm here when she's coming over, or if she's picking you up here to go out, what if you were collared or restrained when she arrived?" he said. "What if I'd used you and not cleaned you up?"

"I might enjoy that, actually," r said thoughtfully. "But not if it felt like you were keeping her away from me or trying to establish dominance over her, or us."

"I understand," he said. "I wouldn't do that. Or impinge on your time with her."

"No, please," she said. "That's a red line. Not just for her. I don't want to have to choose how I focus. Or be told. I couldn't handle both of you like that."

"I know," he said. "I wouldn't feel right with her either. Anyway I know she doesn't want that and neither does Kevin."

She nodded. "Yes. So it would have to be about you and me only, and not in a way that made her feel bad. And I might need to cut it short if it's upsetting her, without having to clear it with you. Would that be all right, Master?"

"Yes," he said. "You could safeword, or use one of your gestures."

"It might need to be less formal than that," she said.

"I'll follow your lead when it comes to her," he said.

"Thank you, Master," she said. "And -- please don't ever gag me when she's here? I always want to be able to talk to her. She's not a spectator."

"No, I understand," he said. "I'll be careful. And we'll start slow."

--

It was late afternoon when Chloe awoke, feeling r holding her from behind, her slight body held tight in her lover's strong arms. After the earlier conversation, r had made them some lunch, and then they'd gone back to bed and made love, not urgently but quietly, focused on holding each other closely, not talking much. And then they'd fallen asleep.

"Are you awake?" Chloe asked softly.

"I am," r said, kissing her ear. "I didn't want to wake you."

"Was I sleeping long?"

"It's almost five," r said. "I slept too. I only woke up five or ten minutes ago."

"I'm not going to see you again before you leave, am I?" Chloe asked.

"Not like this," r said. "But Robert was hoping to have you and Kevin over for a little private celebration."

"Really?" Chloe asked. "That would be nice. I"ll ask him."