Ch. 5 - The Natural Order of Things

Story Info
Sonia battles her newest neighborhood rival.
4.6k words
4.6
1.2k
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 11/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On command, Sonia shrugged off her black kimono, revealing her tits in all their glory.

"Mamacita! You're a hot little latina. It's going to be so worth it to beat your tits."

Geraldine didn't seem intimidated at all, and her compliments of my wife seemed completely genuine. The blonde newcomer turned and showcased her magnificent ass and barely visible white thong before imploring Sonia to do the same. My wife acquiesed again and spun around to show her glorious derriere to the rest of us. Again her foe complimented her in a bizarrely honest sounding manner. Other than letting one bitch slip, 'Gerry' sounded respectful of Sonia's body and didn't appear to have any interest in things getting personal. It was as if she really wanted to establish who had the best tits and move on with life after that was determined.

The new woman stepped forward, quickly matched by the latina hottie, and both inhaled sharply as their tits made first contact. It was quickly evident that Gerry had almost a half cup in size on Sonia but she wasn't quite as firm. Before any more comparison could be made, the blonde reached behind my wife with her right hand and cupped her left ass cheek while using her left hand to guide my wife's right hand to her own left glute. Not settling for that, she leaned in and kissed Sonia with the affection returned as both women moaned into each other's mouth with a very sloppy kiss. Breaking off the kiss Gerry simply stated, "Today is nothing personal Sonia, it's just that we're the two best racks around and only one of us gets to claim that top spot. I hope we can get together on more peaceful terms after you beg me to stop in a few minutes."

The blonde disengaged completely, taking a couple of steps back and doing a few quick stretches and shaking out her arms before walking forward again. Sonia may not have noticed it yet, though I certainly did, but Geraldine was completely controlling the proceedings and seemed to be leading my wife around by the nose. I hadn't seen my bride so passive before and it seemed like Gerry had her disarmed, whether her niceties and appreciation were honest or not. I didn't dare say anything, especially as Walter was quietly watching the women's interactions, but I hoped that Sonia was aware of what was going on and had a plan in place to deal with her opponent.

******

The two fantastic pairs of tits met again, this time straining against each other a bit more forcefully than before. Again, the blonde seemed to be the one in charge, shoving forward first, shifting her shoulders to move the opposing tits around with her own, and apparently feeling out my wife to try and find a weakness. I was becoming baffled by Sonia's lack of aggression. She was a half beat behind the blonde, responding to each move after her opponent had already dictated the action, looking like she was almost confused by the proceedings. I didn't know what to make of it. Was it the personality that had her off her game or did the magnitude of how great Gerry's tits were catch her so off guard that she hadn't been able to wrap her head around it yet. No matter what it was, she needed to get into the game before the blonde trophy wife was going to beat her at her own game.

Gerry backed off the pressure and began to lightly drag her nipples back and forth across Sonia's, with neither set of nubs having any visible advantage. Again the blonde changed tactics, keeping the light nipple contact and moving her tits up and down with the same lack of advantage being gained. To this point the contest was slow, almost sensual, as if the blonde was trying to arouse my wife for some point before really beginning the fight in earnest. Whatever her plan was, Sonia didn't seem to be able to do anything about it and was just along for the ride at the moment.

No sooner had I processed those thoughts than my wife quickly drew back and slammed straight forward with her tits. It was a quick move, and one that often worked for her, but this time she completely whiffed as her foe was able to move back in time and avoid the contact completely. Gerry quickly reacted, covering the small distance between the women, and pushed in with her tits. There was no malice, no real force behind the move, she simply reinitiated contact and pressed in with minimal pressure. Both tits contorted slightly at the fronts, with nipples buried in the opposing areolas.

******

Sonia tried to get loose and fire a slam at her opponent, but once again the shot missed. Gerry snaked up against her body once more, and then leaned in like she was going to whisper in my wife's ear before saying loud enough for all four of us to hear, "That's not going to prove anything honey. Let's just let our big tits fight it out two on two, the winner being the one whose rack flattens the other. No slams, no swipes, no bumps or anything else. Just my tits against yours, meat on meat, pushing and grinding away until one of us can't go on anymore. That's the only way to prove whose tits are really the best." I could see my wife contemplating what was said before Gerry broke the silence again. "In fact, let's take our legs out of the equation as well."

With that, the blonde disengaged again and dropped down to her knees, motioning for Sonia to join her there. Wary of any kind of trap, Sonia slowly lowered herself down to meet Gerry on her knees. There was no trap, just one woman who seemed confident enough in her tits that she felt they could wear down my wife's fantastic rack simply by sheer force of contact. No big slams, no battle of techniques, just two pairs of big boobs trying to assert their dominance over each other.

With both titfighters on their knees, their bosoms pressed together, Gerry did as she had the entire time and took the lead. She put her right arm under the latina's left, leaving Sonia's arm over the blonde's shoulder. On the other side she did the opposite, placing her left arm over my wife's right shoulder, with Sonia responding by placing her right arm behind Gerry's back. The two women used their arms to place just enough pressure on each other to push their titmeat together, both with their eyes firmly focused on their battling tits and nothing more. I snuck a peak at Walter, seeing his face expressing a similar confusion to my own, almost comforted by that look as I moved my gaze back to the women on the floor in front of us.

******

I don't know why, but I still expected some kind of overt aggression, some serious trash talk, lots of grunts and groans, or something. Violence is a part of these battles, or at least it always had been. Instead, both women settled into a rhythm of mashing their superb treasures together, the sounds coming mostly from the sounds of their boobs squishing together. As had been the case during the entire affair, the blonde took the lead in changing the encounter by beginning to roll her upper back and shoulders to slightly increase the pressure she was applying in waves. As usual, Sonia caught onto the blonde's plans and, after the first 3 or 4 rolls by the blonde she mirrored the move.

All sense of time was lost with this slow, sensual breast battle. The visible tit flesh appeared to be no closer to determining a winner than when things began. The perfectly tanned latina rack and the bronzed blonde trophy tits were showing irritation through the building redness of each bosom, but otherwise little could be ascertained about the boobs and their owners. Occasionally a nipple would slip out of the tight confines, looking harder than it ever had before, only to quickly reinsert itself into the battle against its counterpart. When something finally happened it was nearly imperceptible.

But perception matched reality and something did finally start to happen. Both battling bodies had been perpendicular to the ground below them for the entire battle up to this point, but one body gave up the slightest bit of leverage and began to lean back. The angle change might have only been 1 degree, but it was noticeable and it gave the appearance that the advancing body were winning the battle for the space between the combatants. Whether or not that was the truth, it was definitely enough to embolden the woman with the slight advantage to engage in the first real trash talk of the day.

"There we go. It's starting to happen now. I'm just too much for you honey. Even the best street tacos can't compare to filet mignon. You might have run roughshod over these common housewives Sonia, but there are some new boss tits in town."

I didn't see any reason to argue with her at the moment, and apparently neither did my wife. Despite the bravado, Geraldine didn't up her pace or her pressure in any discernible manner. She must have been content with the way things were going and confident that her tits would wear Sonia's down and ultimately defeat them. Even with the trash talk there was a strange calmness, almost a serenity to the proceedings, as the two well titted wives continued to battle with their delectable breasts.

It may have been 5 minutes later, or it may have been 500, before the next perceivable change occurred. Once again the blonde seemed to gain a slight advantage, the pressure from her breasts bending Sonia's body back yet another degree or two. Both women were still nearly perfectly upright, but the 2-3 degree tilt in Gerry's favor led to the hint of a smile beginning to form on her face. Sonia, meanwhile, didn't seem any more bothered than she had before, but her tits looked to be giving ground to the other woman's.

******

"Aaaahhhhh fuck!"

The first real sign of discomfort occurred, and unfortunately it was from my wife. The slight impressions of ground gained by the blonde, and the thought that it was going to work against my wife, appeared to be playing out. I shot a glance over to Walter to see him grinning, obviously believing that his wife's tits were breaking down another epic pair in the most intense yet definitive way.

"What was that I heard from the other wives here? Something about Darrell calling your tits BMDs? Boobs of Mass Destruction? That's it right? Well, we both feel what's going on right now between our tits and I think we know who's going to be suffering some mass destruction before it's over."

I half expected this to be the part where the fight really started, with Gerry pouring on the pressure and Sonia fighting back in earnest, yet all that really happened was my wife closed her eyes and both women kept going as they had been doing all along. Sonia didn't respond to the trash talk and I was losing confidence that this was a winning formula for her. It seemed unthinkable that she would start losing like this and not change her strategy. Everything pointed towards her boobs being slowly yet utterly crushed by the blonde's, and for some reason it almost appeared that she was willing to resign herself to that fate.

I sat there, still completely quiet, as I watched the blonde's bronze boobs taking over more of the space between the women. It looked to be a 55/45 split in favor of the new wife, the scenario aided by her body leaning forward slightly into Sonia's retreating body. Both women kept rolling their shoulders slightly, pumping their breasts into one another in the manner they had been doing for quite a while now. Once again they settled into a rhythm until another slight, but noticeable, change occurred.

******

Sonia's head shot back as she bit her lip and squealed.

"Does that make you hot mamacita? Does it get you off to have my nipples pin your caramel cone toppers against your losing boobs and fuck them? It's too bad neither of us has our milk, I'd love to nipple fuck yours right out of you and make you drink it off of my tits after I finish crushing yours."

Sonia again didn't respond to the verbal assault but redoubled her efforts to fight off the offending pair of tits. I felt a bit of panic rising in my chest as she began making the little yipping sounds she does before she orgasms. Geraldine was fucking her with her tits and her taunts and it was having enough of an effect on my wife that I thought she might blow with the next little boob thrust. I couldn't foresee any way that Sonia would be able to fight back if she came, certain that Gerry would simply overwhelm her at that point and squash her tits completely flat.

I was about to find out if that was true. Sonia stiffened and came with a scream that made all three of us in the room jump.

"There you go honey. Now that we've got your little titty orgasm out of the way, it's time I flatten you and give your mouth the best treat it's ever had."

I couldn't argue with Gerry. She had been slowly advancing the entire time. Sonia's tits were clearly giving way to the trophy wife's epic pair, and now the blonde had fucked an orgasm out of my wife just by pinning her nipple to nipple. I thought it would be no time before Sonia was flat on her back with the brawny, meaty tits of her opponent squeezing the life out of her perfectly tanned pair.

I was in for a surprise though, as was Geraldine, as Sonia's body didn't retreat. Despite the far away look in her eyes after her orgasm, it was as if instinct kept her right there battling the big boobed babe. She had lost a little more leverage, and it looked like her tits had lost a little more ground between them, but she stayed mostly upright with her shoulders rolling her tits into the compact battle ground as if nothing else had happened.

******

Tits are a funny thing. As straight men we spend our entire lives in pursuit of them and yet we really don't know how they work. With a comical mewling grunt, a still highly aroused Sonia suddenly pushed forward and regained the ground she had lost. Her tits had given up space between the women, but it wasn't quite as bad as it looked when she was being forced backwards. Still intent on the fight, and nothing else, Sonia simply settled into the same rhythm of the fight and resumed grinding away at Gerry's fabulous boobs.

Perfect brown bombers and perfect bronzed bashers fought it out between two amazing women. Again a change occurred in the fight, but this time my wife was the aggressor. She upped the pace of her grinding, moreso than the force, and was rewarded with the surprised squeal of her foe as their bodies moved just enough to give Sonia the leverage advantage.

Gaining this position my wife went to work grinding at her increased pace. It was a sight to behold, as she panted both from the exertion of keeping up the advanced tempo of her attack and tried to shake off the lingering effects of the orgasm she had experienced only minutes before.

For a few minutes it looked like her tits were beginning to maul the other pair. She didn't pause for the taunting that her opponent had done before, instead opting to throw everything she had into evening things out and hopefully putting her tits into a commanding position that she could win the titfight from.

Geraldine continued to show that she was no pushover thought. She steeled herself to endure the onslaught of Sonia's feverish pace, grunting and yelping as little as possible while she waited for my wife to wear herself out. It appeared to be working as I saw my bride's face completely flushed and realized that she was blowing like a sprinter now. I didn't know how her strategy would ultimately work out, but I was guessing that she knew she had to do something to change the tenor of the fight and give her tits a real fighting chance.

******

The blonde wasted no time returning fire. The nanosecond that Sonia showed the slightest sign of slowing down, the other woman fired back with enough force to bring them back to their original perpendicular status. Both women were on even ground again, even as they ground away with their boobs against the magnificent pair trying to overtake them. I couldn't help but notice that, while things were closer, it was Geraldine's tits that still occupied most of the space between the women. My wife had fought valiantly to regain the space she had lost, but her tits hadn't done enough and now the blonde had absorbed her best shot and still held the advantage.

I was starting to resign myself to the idea that my Colombian tit queen was going to lose to one of these uppity trophy wife's for the first time. After years of watching her beat one undeserving priss after another all the way to augmentation station, I was finally going to see her lose a titfight to someone in our social circle. I wondered how she would handle going to a dinner, or even worse another pool party, where Gerry's tits were on display and the entire room knew they were better than my bride's famed pair. This woman had come into our neighborhoods, invaded our lives, and now was in our house where she had fucked my warrior to an orgasm with nothing but her nipples and was slowly deflating her epic tits without much resistance.

As she switched her tactics for just a moment to shove and drag my wife's tits along her chest, the blonde started in on her again, "Do you feel that Sonia? Do you feel your softening boobies getting pushed around like a couple of common street whores? We both know that I can do anything I want to you right now and there's nothing your tits can do about it, and we both know I'm not going to stop until I crush you flat. Don't worry though, if your mind is too clouded with pain right now, it's okay. I'll remind you about how I crushed your bags flat when you're sucking on my bigger, better titties after you beg me to stop."

If I could describe the fight in any other way, I would say it resembled American football in 1935, before the forward pass and many other tactics of today had been adopted. This was lining up man to man, or tit to tit, and trying to ground out a win with three yards and a cloud of dust. There wasn't anything pretty about it, other than the four beautiful mammaries waging the greatest ground war in history against each other, but it was going to leave no room for doubt about whose actual breast flesh was the best.

******

Sonia dropped her head to the shoulder of her tormentor and I thought for sure this was it. Surely the big titted blonde had broken her resolve and was now going to break her boobs. Instead, Gerry's head flew back with a pained expression as Sonia's response to the blonde's most recent taunting was to take that time to get her breath back and then go on another stamina depleting attack.

Her shoulders rolled like thunder, forcing her tits to assault their competitors, relishing in the pained expression and accompanying grunts from the slightly bigger titted warrior. What I saw was, I think, the first real concern of the day from Walter and his wife. They both looked a bit shellshocked that my tough wife had not only endured the effective assault of the blonde woman, but was giving it back in spades for the second time in mere minutes. I barely suppressed a hoot and holler as I saw what I had been waiting all day for, Sonia's tits working their way back to even and maybe taking a slight advantage over the other pair.

As their bodies moved, and Sonia began to gain the leverage again, my wife did something that I couldn't believe I hadn't seen the other woman do. She slid her lower body slightly forward and raised up maybe a half inch to increase her position. With that little shift, she began grinding into the firm but softening teats of the newest trophy wife in the neighborhood, still not so much as cracking a smile at the pained expressions of her foe. Gerry starting panting and mewling, her deeply reddened tits giving way little by little, waiting for my wife to slow her furious pace again.

Sonia did start blowing hard again, her breath seemingly labored to the point that she couldn't force her tits to invade the space of the blonde, and the other wife went back to work trying to regain her long held advantage. She slowly worked back up, her tits again pulling things back towards even ground, smashing Sonia's beefy bra busters against her chest. I thought for sure there could only be a few more passes like this before a victor was determined and that time was running out on the fight.

12