Ch. 64: My Fave Asstravaganza !!!!

Info
I dildo fuck Nikki's ass while the Boss ravages my asshole.
410 words
4
8.7k
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As all my listeners know, I have a special place in my heart for the two loves of my life, Nikki and Dave (the Boss). They are the two people on this earth that I will do ANYTHING for. All they need to do is ask and I will eagerly comply with their desires. I exist solely for their carnal pleasure and they lust endlessly for my sexual favours. I am their willing cumslut, with a constant hunger for my next helping of their ejaculate. The bigger and thicker the load the better my cravings are fulfilled..

As my story begins I am strapping on my thick black dildo to invade Nikki's perfect asshole. My intent this night is to ravage her ass until "I" am completely satisfied. Nikki is multi-orgasmic, this means prolonged penetration of her is a fortunate necessity. She can fuck and gush cum all day long. She is my perfect plaything. Once Nikki's ass is penetrated and she establishes her anal rhythm, the Boss lubricates his cock in my juicy cunt, then slowly slides it into my ass. His thick eight inch cock is eagerly accepted, and our anal sex sandwich begins.

As Nikki rides my black dildo her passion builds to a messy anal orgasm. I clean her ass with my tongue, slurp up her juices, swallow my prize and immediately reinsert my black dildo as deep as it will go. She continues to vigorously ride my cock. I just love this amazing bitch! While all this is happening, the Boss is gradually increasing the pace and force of his thrusts into me, stretching my asshole to it's limits. As my passion builds, the Boss briefly withdraws his cock so he can admire his work on my "wide open asshole". I playfully open and close it for him, winking at him playfully and inviting him back inside. He rapidly complies and penetrates me again.

As we approach orgasm I am begging for his load, knowing full well he will produce much more spunk than my ass can hold. Rest assured, not a drop will be wasted. Nikki and I will consume it all...... Enjoy!

P.S. - The effect this fantasy had on my partner, as he listened to my story, was incredible. His heightened level of excitement led to one of the longest and strongest orgasms he has ever had. His load was massive and of course I ate it all. Every drop. - Candie

--:--
--:--
1.0
Candies_Fantasies
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Made me cum again!!

Candies_FantasiesCandies_Fantasies7 months agoAuthor

Wow. Thank you.

IveBignuttsIveBignutts7 months ago

Hey GORGEOUS and SAUCIE Candie ! I thought this audio was another VERY MUCH EROTIC audio rendering. I hope the slapping on your ass cheeks wasn't too painful. But then, I think you do like a naughty spanking now and then. Wink Wish I was there to contribute along with your "Boss". Can you imagine two males going to work on you. Mmmmmmm ! Voted 5 stars for you.

Share this

Similar Stories

Ch. 47: FFM Hot Anal Chain Fuck Candie fucks Nikki's ass. I shoot my load in Candie's ass.in Audio
Ch. 48: Wild Night of Anal Pleasures A huge clit, big cock, double dildo & strap on please all.in Audio
Ch. 49: My Squirting Fetish I develop an insatiable lust for streaming female ejaculate.in Audio
Ch. 50: Soaking Sex - I Drink My Fill "Fuck my ass. Squirt in my mouth. I'm your nasty cumslut."in Audio
Ch. 60: Very Kinky Oral Intimacy My tongue, Nikki's cunt and a throbbing cock up N's ass!!in Audio
More Stories