Ch Ch Ch Changes! Ch. 10

Story Info
Liesel goes on a double date and ends up giving head.
3.9k words
4.38
1.2k
2
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note - My apologies for taking so long to get back to this story. I lost interest for awhile but am keen to finish the arc of Liesl's story and anticipate finishing in one or two more chapters. This chapter may stand alone, but will make much more sense if you read the entire series. I hope you enjoy.

#######################################

I lay low for the next week. While my body hurts, my mind feels release from the dread that had plagued me since the blind date that went so horribly wrong. I hadn't realized it but fear of being attacked by that man had really done a number on me - the fear of another bad date, or worst yet, being attacked by him prevented me from going out and having fun.

I also spend a great deal of time talking about the event with Dr. Petterson. She helps me process the attack and how it has effected me. That is helpful, but we both end up spending a lot of time talking about the Wiccans. Simona had gone through her transmogrification 30 years before I went through mine and in all that time she'd never encountered the Wiccans again, with the exception of meeting newly changed people referred to her by others in our small community. What became glaringly obvious to both of us was that the Wiccans were covertly monitoring us, at least to some degree - how else could they have known to punish my attacker by reversing this transformation? Simona adds another level of intrigue when she tells me that she believes that not only did they switch John Kline back to being a woman, but they also likely saddled him with an addiction and quite possibly a very sickly body. There is no way he could have gone from healthy when we had our date to the meth-ravaged creature that came after us in the several months that elapsed between the events.

The take home message for both of us, one that we will spread to the rest of our peeps, is that the Wiccans are watching us, and are making judgements about our behavior, then reacting as they see fit. The net effect of this is quite chilling in a sense - there is an omniscient and quite possibly omnipotent group of people that have a power over our lives and are accountable to nobody so far as we can tell. The only, odd solace that Dr. Petterson and I can take away from these revelations is that there is literally nothing we can do about it - so why worry?

I tell Sarah that I'm totally ready to go on our long-planned double date with her 'fuck-buddy' Sam and his friend Marcus. My shoulder has healed, though the gash on my knee has left a scar, but it's hidden by the jumpsuit's pants and I'm feeling very confident about myself when the guys arrive at Sarah's place to take us to dinner and then a double header at the drive-in. Sam is a perfect match for Sarah - he's on the shorter side 5'6" and built like a wrestler, looking as wide as he is tall. He has short, curly, dirty-blonde hair that frames his masculine face and square jaw nicely. Same gives me the impression that he's basically a mass of very large muscles attached to a handsome face, and as I find out later, a witty, sharp mind.

I'm actually stunned when I see Marcus. Sarah hadn't mentioned that he was black so that was a pleasant surprise. He stands almost six feet tall and looks like he lifts weights with Sam almost every day, his body tapering from ultra-wide shoulders to a seems-too-narrow waist. The cute Hawaiian shirt he's wearing seems about to rip at his shoulders but hangs loose around his waist, while the black cotton pants he's wearing show off a bottom that I find myself glancing at far too often. His face has a boyish charm - it's clean shaven and little dimples dot his cheek when he smile, which he often does. His hazel-green eyes, and short unruly hair just add to the aura of his attractiveness.

The guys pile us into Sam's Suburban and we drive to a popular Mexican restaurant, La Parrilla Suiza. It's not very romantic, but has a fun atmosphere, strong drinks and yummy food so it's a good pick in that it doesn't make me feel pressured for romance later in the evening. We drink a couple of pitchers of margaritas while we are there, or maybe I should say the boys drink one and a half pitchers and Sarah and I each have one. Sam and Marcus have been close friends since they were stationed at the local Air-Force base together and now work in the local aerospace industry as engineers. They tell us many stories from their wild days in the military, most of them involving too much alcohol, all of them at least R-rated. The stories are funny, but also quite endearing - it's clear how close their friendship is.

Watching them clown around with each other leads me to a realization. Back when I'd been Austin, I'd had male friends, but never a best buddy. After the events of the solstice, a few of the guys would text me every so often wanting to hang out or go on a hike, but when I didn't return their messages every single one of them stopped trying to hang out within a month or two. It sounds sad, but what it helps me realize is that my friendship with Sarah has become the most important and closest friendship that I've ever had - and it wouldn't be this way if I was still Austin.

We share a lot of laughs with the guys during the meal, and I catch Marcus looking me over several times during the meal. This for me is such a novel experience - when I'd gone on dates as Austin I'd never gotten the impression that my date was checking me out, not like Marcus (and once or twice Sam) does. I find myself enjoying the way Marcus' dreamy eyes linger just a beat too long when he glances at my chest, or the way I see him looking at my bottom when I see our reflection in a mirror as we leave the restaurant. The guys are complete gentleman and politely decline Sarah and my attempts at splitting the bill. We pile into the gigantic SUV, Sarah driving, with the slightly inebriated Sam beside her, while Marcus and I sit in the back.

Sarah has picked a double feature - two comedies that will be easy to watch in the close confines of the large truck. We pull in to a stall and tune the radio to the theatre's low-power broadcast. When the movie starts, Sam pulls out a doobie and asks us if we want to join him. I'd smoked before but hadn't yet in my new body and I wondered how it would feel. All three of us decide to join him so the joint is passed around a few times with the moon-roof open and venting the skunky smoke in much the same way that half the cars in the theater are doing. It feels delightful, and frankly no different now than it had when I was Austin. We are all giggling and the movie seems just a little bit funnier when we are high.

Not too long after we smoke I watch as Sam and Sarah move closer and closer. First his arm slides around her, she leans her head against his shoulder, then he turns to smell her hair... and just like that they are starting to kiss as Marcus and I are watching the movie. Or maybe Marcus is, I'm watching Sarah and Sam much more than the movie. I'd never considered myself a voyeur - and I'm not sure I'm actually a voyeur as I watch my best friend making out with her fuck-buddy - but it is oddly mesmerizing to watch.

As if he was cued, once Sam and Sarah start smooching, I feel the weight of Marcus' arm slide behind me, his large hands touching my bare shoulder in a way that sends a tingle of excitement shooting through my body. I move in just a bit closer to him, sorta amazed at how nice his gym-toned body feels beside me, even though they are barely touching. To Marcus' credit he doesn't move very quickly (I'd find out later that Sarah had warned him that I'd had a really bad experience the last time I dated and had grown really nervous about guys because of it). We watch almost three quarters of the movie like that, laughing together and enjoying the cannabis high, as well as some vanilla cokes that the guys got from the concession stand. I start to wonder after awhile if Marcus is being slow and respectful or if he actually isn't wanting to move things along... by this time Sarah and Sam are spending a lot of time kissing each other's necks, and though I'm not sure, it seems like Sam's hands are spending a lot of time under Sarah's blouse.

My worries that Marcus isn't into me are fleeting. At some point in the last half of the movie I make the 'mistake' of looking at him in the dim light and our eyes meet... and in those eyes of his I see a hungry glint right before he presses his lips to mine, my eyes shut, and I feel those soft, warm lips against mine and I feel all rubbery and light. At first I just press my lips to his, my mouth closed as I enjoy being in this beautiful man's space and in his mind. He doesn't press it any more... he keeps his velvety smooth lips just slightly parted - enough to let him suck my bottom lip in between his in a way that just makes me melt. To be honest, I think I'm responding to his confidence and his gentleness as much as I am to his utterly desirable physicality. As we kiss I feel him caress my face gently in his hands, pulling me away from the seat gently and closer to him. I can feel the strength in his hands but his touch is so light, so delicate and sensual that it's hard to reconcile the two. After several minutes of chaste, close-mouth kisses I party my lips and let my tongue lightly glide over his lips and am almost instantly met by his tongue. The kisses gets sloppier but so much more intense. He presses himself into my mouth wanting to explore me and I can find nothing better than to greet him and let the warm wet organs dance together.

He removes his hands from my face, one drops to my hip and I can't help it... but I gasp and let out a soft cry. Marcus stops immediately, his hand comes off my hip, his face looking concerned in the dim light.

"Is everything ok, Liesl?" his baritone voice soft enough that they won't hear him in front.

"Yes... everything is perfect Marcus." my voice sounds strange to me - excited, and pitched higher and more sing-songy that it usually is - I'm clearly very excited by all this. I realize that he is really being careful with me and I want him to be a bit less careful, so I take his hand in mine and place it on my hip, so that his fingers are well onto the rounded curve of my ass, all the while looking into his totally-unfair-to-me hazel eyes.

Marcus doesn't need anymore encouragement and we are quickly kissing again, this time the kisses slide around our lips, to our cheeks, I kiss my way along the faint stubble of his jawline. His hand slides slowly across the fullest part of my ass, over the thin fabric of the jumpsuit. He starts massaging me there and I'm just amazed at how good it feels. He kisses his way down my face to my neck, kissing, licking, nibbling, as his hot breath sounds in my ear. I open my eyes and see Sarah caressing Sam's head in the front seat as he suckles her exposed nipple, her blouse pulled up and her bra cup pulled down.

I'm surprised when I feel Marcus pick me up and sit me on his lap, my knees on either side of his legs. We continue mashing our lips together as the heat and humidity in the car fog the windows. I feel both of his hands exploring my ass now, and I'm happy that he seems to like it. My hands find their way to his strong-man shoulders and I delight in how big and strong he feels, I even let myself slide my hands to his pecs and find them to just as delightful and exciting as his shoulder. Marcus in turn, seems to take my explorations to heart and I feel him cup my breasts in his hands and I feel a tingle deep in my vagina that probably means I'm making a mess of the cute thong I'm wearing. He gently caresses my breasts, exploring my apple-sized breasts that are all but naked without a bra and under the thin synthetic material of my outfit. He starts to play with my nipples and it feels really good, though not as good as it did when Sarah had her hands on them.

I moan into our kisses my head dizzy with cannabis and passion. The way Marcus' hands explore me makes me feel so appreciated and almost worshipped. He's really really good, and the strength of his hands and arms is turning me on soooo much more than I'd ever have expected. He kisses his way down to my neck again, and I so want to feel his mouth on my breasts. The top of the jumpsuit is cut in such a way that I can pull the sides of the blouse together between my breasts and give him a face full of them, so that's exactly what I do. I'm not at all surprised to see just how had and long my nipples have become before he starts to suckle them. His hands are now grasping my ass quite firmly and I only want more.

I hear an odd sound coming from the front of the SUV over the one-liners that nobody in this vehicle is paying any attention to. I look back over my shoulder and see Sam reclining against the passenger door and see Sarah's back moving up and down in a position that can only mean she's giving him head, the odd sound now makes more sense. I quickly turn around a bit embarrassed but more just wanting to give them privacy. I feel Sam's hand slide along my ass, down the divide, and approach the bottom of my pussy and I really want him to touch me so I wiggle my bottom a little as I feel his strong fingers press against my wet sex.

I also realize that I don't want my first time to be in the back of a car at a drive in, but every time his fingers move against my sex, every time his teeth graze my nipple I feel my resolve fade. I also feel his arousal poking into my thigh as I sit perched on his lap and that is both arousing as well as sobering. I so very curious about it... despite the fact that less than a year ago I had one myself. I remember how much I liked to be touched, fondled... sucked. I hear Sarah fellating Sam in the front and realize that this is maybe the perfect situation for me to explore that. I reach down and it isn't difficult to find Marcus' cock, twisting like a snake in his pants. I slide my hand along its length and am stunned by his size. If I'd been packing that sort of meat as a guy, I'd have been a lot more devastated by my transmogrification!

My gentle touch produces a twitch and a moan into my ear as Marcus is nibbling on my neck. I start to stroke him through his pants and feel his hips start to buck subtly. I continue to explore him through his pants for a few minutes as we make out... until his hands start to seek my sex more urgently and I realize I've got to refocus his attention. So I slowly start to kiss his neck as I slip my hips down off his legs and kneel in the isle in front of him. I look up at him as my fingers unfasten his pants. Our eyes meeting in the dim light and the tension is palpable. I can see the hunger in his eyes as I start to pull his pants down to his knees. The moment of truth has arrived as I see the outline of Marcus' cock, tenting his tight boxer briefs. From my knees, I pull them down and am greeted by a large, ungodly thick phallus already oozing precum and looking like it is demanding my attention.

Remembering what turned me on 'back in the day' I look up at Marcus, then glance down at his cock and bite my lower lip as though I'm a bit worried - and I realize that this isn't just an act. I'm about to take a guy's cock in my mouth... and I WANT to. I lick him from the base of his thick meat to his head. I can taste and smell his masculine scent and the faint salty, musky taste. I put on a show of licking his head then slide his girthy meat between my lips. He moans in appreciation as my lips stretch widely to accommodate him. I'd been at 'average' sized guy at best; Marcus isn't too much longer than I was, but he is so much thicker than I ever was. My mouth is full of his head and I feel him reach down and run his fingers through my hair as my tongue swirls around the sensitive skin, one hand grasping the base of his shaft, the other exploring his heavy testicles. I slowly start to take him deeper into my mouth and it only takes a few moments of trying to realize that I'm going to gag and need some practice if I'm going to be any good at this. I make a mental note to ask Sarah for advice on this topic the next time we talk.

After a few moments of getting used to the novelty of having a man's overly-thick head pressed into the back of my mouth I start to move my mouth and hand back-and-forth on him, humming softly at times as I remember how wonderful the vibrations would feel when a partner did that to mine. I feel my mouth watering and saliva starting to drip down his shaft and onto my hand as I minister to his thickness.

As I suck him I start to feel myself growing wetter and wetter. My nipples start to rub against the fabric of the my jumper and I feel so utterly womanly in this moment. I think I'm responding to the power and masculinity of Marcus in this moment - his cock is rock hard, so powerful and urgent in its mission. I've lost that sort of energy since my transformation and now feel a bit intoxicated by it. I'm also feeling my jaw starting to ache, so I guess those girls weren't BS-ing me about that!

From the front of the car I hear Sam groan loudly and figure that Sarah now has a mouthful of his cum, which spurs me to wonder what I'm going to do when Marcus reaches that point. I'd never much cared what a lover did with my stuff, heck, I'd been so grateful to just get a BJ that I wasn't going to quibble about swallowing versus spitting.

Marcus starts to thrust his hips harder at my face, breaking me out of my contemplation. He's driving his head into my throat where it elicits a strong gag... I want to pull off a bit but his hands are now holding my head more firmly and I can't pull off all the way. It only takes me a moment to realize that his more forceful fucking of my face is being driven by his imminent orgasm. Sure enough, I feel him twitch in my mouth and a flood of warm, salty cream floods my mouth. I'm not really surprised by how fast it squirts into my mouth and throat, but I am caught off guard by how much of it floods into my mouth. He's holding my head pretty tightly as I feel his ass and legs clench tightly as though those muscles will send his seed deeper and faster into me. I feel panic starting to rise as some of his stuff shoots down the wrong way and I start to cough, choking a bit on his thick seed. Marcus, to his credit, immediately releases me and does his best to help me recover after quickly sliding his pants up. I manage to stop coughing just as I hear Sarah turn and look over the seat...

"Hey girl.. are you ok back there?" she asks, a bit surprised to see me kneeling on the floor.

I turn to her and nod after my throat has cleared.... "umm.. nothing a bit of practice won't cure!"

She smiles her silly grin at me, then digs into her purse and hands me a tissue, pointing to a spot on her cheek her cheek next to her mouth. I reach up and feel a slippery, wet dollop of semen on my face and shake my head in disbelief as I start to giggle at the fiasco that my first BJ has resulted in. I wipe Marcus' seed from my cheeks and slide up on to the bench seat beside him. He pulls me close and I feel his strong arm around my neck and shoulders as Sarah continues to look back at us, a knowing smile on her face. I can tell she's going to be bombing me with questions about our evening as soon as we are alone. I can't wait to tell her!

We all turn our attention back to the movie. Marcus doesn't seem to want to kiss anymore and I'm ok with that as my mind keep replaying my first blow job: the feel of his powerful cock as it shoved its way into my mouth, the taste of his skin, the unique taste of his cum. I lean against him as we watch the movie, his hand over my shoulder and gently cupping my breast. The guys drive me home first and Marcus gives me a chaste kiss on my forehead before I get out of the SUV. The kiss is disappointing, but lets me infer that Marcus isn't that into me, or possibly that I'm not into guys that are unwilling to kiss me after cumming in my mouth.