Chad Socks

Story Info
Gay boy gets caught stealing stinky socks.
4.3k words
4.63
7.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chad Socks: Gay boy gets caught stealing stinky socks.

I set up the security camera cos I knew someone was going in my room. I didn't notice anything missing, but I swear things were being moved around. I was going away most weekends to visit my girlfriend Chloe in London, and I'd always come home to find my room kind of tidier than I left it. Like one time my bedsheets were made, and I never made my bed.

The camera was nifty, really easy to hide, and it only came on there was any motion in the room. It also connects to your phone, so I could check in on it from anywhere. Does night vision and that. It's tiny, just a little box, and I put it up on a picture frame. You'd never see it if you didn't know it was there. Then I set off for a sexy weekend with Chloe.

I got the notification that very night. Was literally just catching my breath after fucking Chloe when my phone tinkled it's alert. Making myself comfortable, my girlfriend snuggling on my chest, I opened the security app.

In night-vision green I watched my gay housemate Saul sneaking into my room. He looked about at my stuff for just a few seconds before making a beeline to my laundry basket and rummaging out a dirty sock. Then he stood there sniffing it as a obvious boner steadily grew in his trackies.

Chloe's eyes had been shut in contentment this whole time,

"What are you watching?" she murmured somewhat peevishly, but without rousing herself from her hairy pillow.

"Nothing," I soothed, totally glued to the screen as Saul retrieved the second sock and vanished with them, leaving the room empty once more.

I put my phone down and tried to settle into sleep, but the crazy scene I'd just witness whizzed round and round in my head. Funny thing is, I wasn't cross at all. I liked it. The thought of another boy crushing on me so hard he wanted to smell my gym socks was really turning me on. I was hard all over again, and my dick showed no sign of going down,

"Hey, are you still horny babe?" Chloe chuckled when she finally noticed.

I let her give me a dreamy hand job, but I was thinking about my gay housemate. Saul and me were always making cheeky jokes in the kitchen, just messing around, but it did sometimes make me wonder if he really liked me? Now I knew for sure and it was spinning me right out.

Why did he take my socks? There were all kinds of clothes in there, sweaty tees and pee stained boxers. I thought he must be a proper faggot to go straight for my stinky feet. The image of Saul with my socks bunched up under his nose was right in the front of my mind as Chloe's caresses brought me to climax.

I was awake most the night. I tried to imagine Chloe sniffing my socks, but she would never do that. Saul seemed more thirsty than any girl I ever dated, and I had to admit to myself that I really liked it. I reassured myself it wasn't gay. I didn't want to kiss him or anything, I just wanted him begging for a taste of my wet dick. Dropped off eventually with lovely thoughts like that.

Next day Chloe and I were going to a mate's 30th birthday party. Was a really classy occasion - they hired out a mansion with heated swimming pool, fancy catering and all. Everyone was dressed sharp and all our mates were going to be there.

Later in the day when Chloe and her girlfriends were gathered around the pool, I found myself kicking back in the dinning hall with my mate Jamie. It was just the two of us, and I couldn't help but bring up the video my camera had caught the night before. I thought he'd find it hilarious. He was always bullying people, that was his sense of humour, and this seemed just the sort of thing to crack him up. But he didn't even smile. He watched the video intently, snatching my phone and playing it back,

"Dude, this faggot fucking worships you!" he stated flatly, before turning to me with a penetrating glare, "Mate, did you ever let a gay boy suck you off?"

"Fuck off!" I exclaimed with a nervous cackle, checking that no one else was near enough to overhear our conversation.

"You might find a girl who enjoys sucking cock, but gay boys treat your dick like a fucking God."

"You've done it?" I whispered excitedly.

"Every now and again," he smiled, "don't tell Claire, I've got a Grindr profile. Sometime I just need to blow off some steam, you know? I'm telling you, this faggot would shine both our dicks, Mate. You should let me come back with you, show you how it's done."

Our girlfriends returned at that moment and we carried on like nothing had been said, but I thought about what Jamie said the whole weekend. I wasn't even sure if we were just going to pretend like it never happened until Sunday rolled around and I was packing my cases into the boot of my car.

Jamie was suddenly beside me, and I told Chloe that he was coming back to Bristol with me to catch a rugby match. It was a perfectly convincing lie, and I surprised myself with how naturally I had delivered it on the spot. After dropping her off in Peckham, Jamie crashed into the passenger seat and we set off westwards.

We didn't talk much during the drive. I wanted to ask him all about the exploits he'd hinted at but didn't know how, so we just listened to my Italo playlist. It was only as we were nearing Bristol that Jamie broached the topic,

"Will your housemate be in tonight?"

"I don't know, probably."

"If it's sweaty socks he wants, we need to go work out or something."

Honestly I was feeling pretty mashed after the big birthday weekend we'd just come down from, but Jamie was adamant, and we went to my gym for a few rounds of squash. I usually pretty good at squash, but played terribly. I was just feeling so nervous about what we were doing. Jamie had totally taken the lead, and I was just letting him lead me along. Did I really want another guy to suck me off? I had so many doubts, but didn't feel like I could turn Jamie down.

"You played terribly," Jamie teased, "Doesn't matter tho, got what we came for."

He was right, we were both soaked thru with sweat.

Now it was dark. We picked up a few beers on the way home, and when we got back into my room Jamie removed his shirt. He looked like such a total Bro with his pecs and his Adidas shorts. Finding a sports channel on my giant flatscreen, he turned the volume up too loud, sat on the bed, and cracked open a tinny,

"Where's your housemate then? Send him a text."

"Saying what?" I spluttered.

"Invite him down, I don't fucking know."

I realised Jamie didn't even know Saul's name. He was literally just some faggot to him, but to me he was my housemate,

"I don't know about this, Jamie," I bottled, but he shut me down,

'If you don't invite him down here, I'm going to go up there and get it, I swear! Dude, he's going thru your laundry and sniffing out your fucking socks! Theres no way he's not chocking himself on your cock tonight, just tell him to come down, Jesus!"

I sent Saul a WhatsApp,

"Hey mate, you home?" kind of thing, totally innocuous.

"Hey what's up? Coming down now." his response came thru quickly enough.

My gut was squinching when his knocks sounded on the bedroom door,

"Hey come in, mate," I said cheerfully as I let him in, "This is my mate Jamie."

Jamie didn't speak, and only nodded his greeting as he swigged from his can.

"Yeah we just got back from London," I blabbered nervously, "was such a wicked party. You had a good weekend?"

"Yeah, was great thanks..." Saul began, but Jamie cut him off,

"Sniff any socks?"

"...what?" Saul grinned stupidly.

"I said did you sniff any sweaty socks?"

Saul was stunned, and Jamie didn't give him any chance to gather himself,

"We've got it on video dumbass, Max has a camera!"

The poor gay boy looked like he wanted to die for a minute, and I was actually just about to intervene, but Jamie cut in again,

"Smell my sock!" he demanded pulling his foot out of his sneaker, "smell it!"

And Saul got right down on the floor below him, taking Jamie's sweaty foot in both hands and rubbing his face on it. I watched amazed as he pushed his nose right in between Jamie's toes and sniffed noisily, unable to get enough of the stink.

"That's right,' Jamie smirked, victorious, "sniff it up."

I had an instant hard-on, hardly able to believe what was taking place.

"And smell Max's feet too," Jamie continued to issue his orders, "That's what you want, right? Beg for it! Beg Max to let you smell his feet!"

Saul literally begged,

"Please Max! Please let me smell your feet!"

I took my hot foot out of it's Air Max, and Saul was drawing deep breaths from my sock just like he'd done for Jamie.

"You'd better thank him as well!" Jamie warned him, and the thanks came in an obedient flurry,

"Thank you Max! Thank you!"

Saul really looked like he was in heaven, his brows pinched up with a mixture of anguish and desire.

"Get back on my feet gay boy, you got to keep us both busy here!"

Jamie had both feet up on Saul's face now, and he took sips of his Żywiec as he wiggled and pressed his toes,

"Whose feet smell worse, gay boy? Hey! Whose got the stinkiest feet?"

"Max," Saul groaned between inhalations, and Jamie burst out laughing,

"Could have guessed he'd choose you, Mate."

Bringing his feet down, he stared unforgivingly into Saul's eyes,

"Hey, are you in love with Max? Hey gay boy, I said are you in love with him."

This was just exactly the kind of mean teasing that pleased Jamie the most, really putting some one on the spot.

"...yes," Saul almost whispered, causing Jamie to guffaw again,

"You know he's got a girlfriend? Mate, put your feet on his face."

I put both my feet forward and Saul took them up the same way I'd bury my face in a pair of lovely tits. Jamie shoved Saul with his foot telling him to lie on his back. Parallel with the bed, he had my feet on his face, and Jamie's feet on his crotch.

"He's not going to be in love with you, he's got a woman to keep him happy."

And as he spoke, Jamie was prodding at Saul's balls through his grey joggers, making him squirm occasionally as his toes caught him in a nice crush.

"You like that?" Jamie accused, "You like getting your balls mashed?"

'...yeah," came Saul's impatient consent from behind my sweaty socks.

Now he was licking my feet - the tickling touch of his soft tongue sending gentle shimmers up my leg.

Jamie stood up to take his phone out, telling me to cover ball-bashing duties while he took pictures,

"Yes Max, own him!" he jeered, holding his mobile longways to capture a wide video of me with one foot on Saul's face and the other on his junk.

I was nervous about the video being taken, but this was the sexiest thing that had ever happened to me - totally crushing a boy with my smelly feet while he begged for more. Relaxing into my role, I dropped my heel down hard on Saul's tendies, making him squeal. His hands clasped suddenly on the offending foot, and he held it tightly in his groin. The unmistakable impression of his erection throbbed under my sole, and I bit my lip with a mean glee as I slowly raised my leg to give him a second stamp. He squealed like before.

"Alright, get up gay boy!" Jamie ordered, putting his phone away, "I'm bursting for a piss."

I really thought Jamie was about to excuse himself and leave for the little boy's room, but he whipped his dick out right there in my bedroom. And Saul, as if he knew the drill, crouched with mouth wide open before him.

"Yes Jamie!" he muttered settling down for the steady stream that lightly sprinkled his vest before becoming sure of it's target and gurgling in the hollow of his maw.

he positively guzzled the golden liquid. He must have done it before.

My head was spinning with the madness of the unfolding scene. What had I gotten myself into? But I couldn't pretend that I didn't like it. This kind of bullying was just awesome, and we were only getting started.

Jamie wore such a wicked grin, his nasty pee disappearing into the faggot below. When he was done, shaking the last few drops of his bellend, he dealt Saul a sudden slap to the face. It shocked me just as much as him.

"Smell my dick!" he barked.

Saul leant in, his tongue protruding as he drew near, but Jamie gave him another slap.

"I said smell it!" and Saul obeyed, keeping his mouth shut, and lifting his nose to brush gently over Jamie's wet glans. "Smell my balls," the orders continued to roll forth.

After a short while enjoying this silly humiliation, Jamie remembered me,

"Smell Max's pits. Get your face in there."

Lifting my arm, I realised just how bad I stank. After our squash game my pits were ripe.

Saul held me around the chest as he buried his face in the crook of my white polo shirt. Being held so intimately buy another guy was strange and new. Jamie sidled up to hold Saul's head close and keep him from withdrawing. Before long he convulsed, but Jamie fought back. It took some manhandling to keep him in place, and Jamie's bruising grip hurt me as much as it hurt Saul.

Eventually he let us both go, punching Saul in the balls as he gasped for air,

"You enjoying yourself, gay boy?" he checked in.

"Fuck yeah," Saul coughed, nursing his nads.

"Wicked," Jamie smirked, "Smell Max's dick."

I was still fully clothed. Jamie had already stripped to just his socks, but I was wearing my whole squash kit.

"Get it out for the Lad's, Maxy boy," Jamie nodded, reaching for his phone again, and I had to quiet any internal reservations about being videoed once more, "This is what you've been waiting for, hey gay boy? Max's penis. Bet you've been wanking about this for time!"

The look on Saul's face as I tugged on the elastic waistband of my shorts was fantastic. He really must have been dreaming about this moment a while. Unlike Jamie, I was already rock hard, and had been since we began. My dick is probably even a bit shorter than average if I'm honest, but Saul's gazed at it like he was in love. I rolled the foreskin back to let all the smells waft out, and he closed his eyes. Barley an inch apart, Saul was transported to another plane, getting high on my scent.

Then Jamie suddenly yanked him away, causing him to tumble on his back on the floor.

"Stamp on his balls again, Max!" he rushed me, and I did what he asked, feeling sorry for the poor boy's jewels.

I'd lost count how many times we'd smashed him down there, but he kept coming back for more.

"Smell his dick again," Jamie pushed on, and we repeated the whole procedure several times over, "Do your balls hurt now?" he teased, grinning at Saul's bright red, scrunched up face.

Saul could only nod wordlessly for the time being.

"Good, now your ready to taste Max's dick."

Jamie really was the master of ceremonies, knowing exactly how direct proceedings. This was the perfect moment to finally let my secret admirer get his wish. Saul drew himself up from his agony on the floorboards, and retuned to his position between my thighs. Jamie brought his phone nearer as Saul put his little tongue forward and let it touch my dripping dick. He was clearly in heaven.

"...thank you Max," he sighed, without the slightest prompting.

I don't care what you say, no woman is ever going to voluntarily say thank you for letting them suck your dick. Only a gay boy will do that.

Beginning with cute kisses and laps, Saul worked it sweetly, slowly getting more and more of my shaft in until his chin was prodding my balls.

"Yes!" Jamie beamed, watching all through his iPhone screen.

This tender scene was cut short however, when Jamie affected a sudden new temper,

"What are you doing?" he suddenly snapped, "You're supposed to be keeping us both busy, gay boy!"

Saul did as he was told, leaving my wet dick in the cool air to get between Jamie's legs instead. Sat side by side, our boners standing up like two truncheons, we took turns on Saul's faggot adorations.

This time I took a video of Jamie. He stuck his tongue out and made the hang-loose hand sign before grabbing Saul's head and totally fucking his face. I balked at the sight. Having let Saul do his own thing with me, I never thought to pound him like Jamie was doing. It looked fucking great.

Jamie let him come up for air,

"You like that? Whose dick tastes better gay boy?"

"Yours, Jamie," Saul answered without skipping a beat.

"Oh Mate! You hear that?" Jamie hollered victoriously, plunging his cock back into Saul's gob, "Yes, gay boy! My dick tastes better! My feet smell better!"

"Fuck off!" I sulked, speaking for the first time since Saul had got on his knees, "Oi Saul, get back on my cock!"

Saul switched, and I struck up a regular face fuck like the one I'd seen Jamie doing (ngl felt pretty boss). I wanted to teach the fag a lesson for being so cheeky,

"It's me you fancy," I told him, my dick tingling peevishly in the back of his throat.

Saul responded with moans of deep satisfaction, and as he spluttered his surrender to my supremacy, I had to wonder if he'd only said it to get this reaction out of me.

Just then my phone buzzed on the bedside. It was Chloe.

"Fuck! Answer it, Mate!" Jamie chirped.

"What? Don't be stupid!"

"Do it! It will be fucking sick! Stay on his dick, Saul," and with that he swiped to answer the call and thrust the phone in my hand.

"Hey Babe!" I babbled anxiously, trying to keep the whole mad scene under control, "Yeah all good, just chilling with Jamie..."

As I spoke, Jamie straddled my thighs, forcing Saul's head down on my naughty boner.

"Yeah, just watching the game," I gasped, glad the noisy flatscreen would drown out the sound of any choking, but she could tell something funny was going on because I was being thrown about by all the jostling, "No nothing Babe, honestly! Listen I should call you back... Yeah, love you. Love you Babe."

I threw the phone away, sweating with and weird mix of panic and relief. Saul was released.

"Fuck that was so sick!" Jamie howled, "You liked that, gay boy?"

"Fuck, that was so great!" he panted.

"Are you more in love with Max than his girlfriend?" Jamie persisted in being wicked.

"So much more!" Saul pleaded from his haunches on the rug.

"I think you should fuck him Maxy boy."

"What!?" I sweltered, my hard-on leaking precum into the bedsheets.

Getting sucked off was one thing, but fucking him? Up the arse? That was just unmistakably gay. You don't fuck a lad up the arse if you're not gay, right? I hadn't bargained for any of this, and as Jamie directed Saul onto his back over my mattress, a million doubts were clouding my mind.

Jamie was totally gay, he had to be. Just as fucking gay as Saul, and now he was turning me gay with his mad sex games. I didn't know what to think, my mind was a mess. Only Saul's gaze cut through the madness. There he was on my bed, his sparkling eyes so hungry for me, so hungry for my dick.

He tugged his trackies and little gay boy briefs off his legs, letting his boner bounce up and kiss a wet patch on the belly of his vest. His balls were reddened from all our kicking, and I felt a little boost of smugness at the sign our handiwork.

I finally pulled my polo shirt off. Saul's eyes wandered across the tiny blond hairs on my chest. Then I dropped my shorts, and now Jamie and I were both stood only in our sweaty socks. Saul lifted his thighs, showing me his winking bum hole, pink and tight.

I could hardly believe I was going though with this. But he wanted it so bad, his face begging me with every line, and I was ready to give it to him. Tapping on his sphincter with my bloated glans, we both gave a little shiver at the touch. Then I forced my way in, and Saul groaned.

All this time, a striker in the match on the telly had been booting the ball downfield, edging ever nearer the opposite goal. Just when I had pushed myself deepest against Saul's hungry butt, the striker scored, releasing a great wave of cheering and celebration form the crowd.

12