Chad's Met His Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A ribbed white tanktop clung to her as she hunched over; it didn't look like she was wearing a bra, but it was difficult to tell with the way she was sitting. I remembered her from the times I'd seen her before, though, and I knew this chick was nicely stacked, possibly not as big as Jules, but she was shorter anyway. Solid, too, with plenty to grab onto. Ashley didn't have Julia's wiry athleticism or Marie's comic-book muscles, but I got a sense she'd look absolutely luscious naked.

She stopped what she was doing, her hands going still; I saw long fingers, arms more sinewy than muscular, shoulders round and feminine. Her neck was longer than I remembered as it craned up to look at me. Atop it was a face V-shaped and foxlike, with dry generous lips and a pointy nose. Those violet eyes seemed huge as they stared at me, twinkling already with mischief. Her hair was a dark brown, very thick and wavy as it fell halfway down her back.

"I have to say," she began in that rich voice, with no apparent surprise that I'd fled to her room, "you do know how to make an entrance. Nicole Fuller had just stopped talking about you when poof! There you are, standing there with a bunch of flowers behind your back." She had a long, glorious laugh that she used often; she used it now. "Fucking perfect!" She shook her head, grinning, and went back to her toenails. I heard the Libertines playing quietly in the background.

I smiled uncertainly. I still had no idea why I'd come into this room. "Yeah, sorry to bother you," I said, trying to sound as charming as I usually did. "I kind of figured out the meeting was about Jules and me as soon as I got there." I shrugged. "I'm not sure I've ever been the subject of a meeting before." My smile grew as I watched her; as I'd seen the other times I'd run into her, Ashley had a sort of infectious enthusiasm about her. It was a sort of excitement, buried just underneath the surface, and you could sort of sense it. Plus, she was very very sexy; no doubt about that at all, and I always liked being around sexy girls.

So I turned on the schmooze. Long experience had made me a pretty effective flirt when I was on my game; I wasn't that night, but I was determined to get my groove back. I'd never been the kind of guy who liked being depressed for more than a few minutes. Sure, things looked bad with Jules, but it would all sort itself out. And in the meantime, Ashley was calmly doing her nails right in front of me. I fortified myself with another admiring look at her legs. "You mind if I take a seat, Ashley?"

"Knock yourself out," she shrugged, not taking her eyes off her toes. I had to pick a bed; in most people's rooms, it's easy to tell which bed belongs to which roommate, but I was having trouble here. Neither bed had Hello Kitty sheets, for example, which would have made me select the opposite.

So I picked the one closest to her chair and hoped for the best. Hell, fifty-fifty, right? I grinned hopefully at her. "How bad was it? Does everyone on the floor think I'm an asshole now?"

"Well," she pointed out, finally looking up as she finished laying a nice coat of red on a final nail, "you kind of are an asshole. Everyone knows you're fucking Jules, which is fine, but Marie too?" She leaned back in her chair, slowly stretching her freshly-painted foot up to join the first on the other chair. She noticed me staring at her legs, and she clearly liked it. "Everyone here loves Marie. She's, like, everyone's little sister. And like I told you at the time, you guys were pretty loud." She looked pointedly at me, those big eyes reminding me that she'd told me so while watching me wipe off my cock.

"Yeah, well, Jules knew about it," I muttered. I scooted my butt back until I could lea against the cinder-block stairwell wall, my legs stretching across the mattress. "It's not like I was, like, assaulting her or anything."

Again, that long laugh. "Oh, no doubt," Ashley said, sighing. I watched carefully; definitely no bra. No, those tits were full and firm and proud, lurking under the tanktop. I felt a twinge in my groin. "Nobody's saying that. But think about it: how would you feel if some outsider was fucking your little sister?" She paused. "Plus, it was after curfew. That's what made Nicole really pissed."

"Ah." I raised an eyebrow. "I also heard there were complaints about me being in the bathroom? Like, sans clothes?" I leaned slightly forward, concentrating on those gorgeous eyes. Pretty chicks are so easy to talk to. Ashley smiled with impish slowness as she remembered me naked.

"Oh yes. So scandalous, the sight of you naked in a bathroom." We stared at each other for a few moments, and I began to think I might have met my match, flirt-wise. "It wasn't me, if you were wondering. I don't complain when I find naked men in my bathroom."

"Sounds like a good life philosophy," I said at once.

"Hadn't thought of it that way," she mused. "It's not something that happens to me everyday. Still," she said, picking elaborately at a thread on her boxers, "you can maybe see how certain girls on this floor... well, let's just say we're all studying for a profession that attracts warm, caring, compassionate women. Women who don't like bullies and think the world is full of rainbows and unicorns." She shrugged again, looking critically at the first foot. "I'm guessing there are more than a few virgins living here."

I wasn't so sure, but I'd certainly have agreed with her a couple years ago. Before I'd met any education types, I'd have assumed they were all pure as the fallen snow. It surprised me that Ashley still thought so. "Probably. Some of the chicks on this floor don't seem much like schoolteachers to me, I'll say that."

"Really?" She sat up and blinked. "Like who? Me, maybe?"

"Maybe." I grinned wolfishly. "I mean, if I'd ever had a teacher like you, she'd still be in jail."

Ashley laughed. "Maybe you're right," she said, shaking her head. "Truth to tell, I'm not sure I'm going to be much of a teacher. I only picked this major because of my aunt Gina. She teaches math somewhere down on the coast. Seaborne? Seamore? Seaville?"

I looked around the room. "You said your roommate's not home much?"

"Ana? No. She grew up nearby, and goes home a lot to, like, do laundry and shit." Satisfied with the first foot, she placed it carefully on the floor and leaned down to start pulling out the cotton; I watched helplessly as her tanktop rode up to show off a dimpled lower back. My twinge grew stronger; soon, I knew, I'd need to adjust myself. "She's here tonight, though, so don't go thinking you're going to crash here or nothin'." She giggled again, as if she'd made a joke.

"Oh, no." I searched for a witty reply. "I've gotten enough girls in trouble on this floor for one night. I wouldn't want y'all to have another meeting on my account."

"That's one way of looking at it," she agreed, sitting up. "On the other hand, think of it this way: you've nailed two, so what's one more?" She laughed again, her whole face crinkling. Shit, I liked this girl! "I happen to know you've nailed at least one more, too," she added. "I was at that party last year, where you and Paula hooked up."

"Paula..." I frowned, trying to remember. "I don't remember her. Or you, either," I said slowly. Surely, if I'd seen Ashley at a party, I'd have banged her. No doubt at all.

"No, I was just a freshman," she explained. "I was outside most of the night. But Paula was talking about you for the next week." She winked, then helpfully added, "Blonde? Short, a little bit chunky?" Ah. I thought I remembered. "She said you had a weird dick."

"No!" Goddamn it! That fucking curve again! "My dick's not weird."

Ashley was chuckling wickedly as she stooped to pick the cotton out of the second foot. "No," she agreed. "I've seen your dick. Your dick's okay. How do my toenails look?" She pushed the first leg straight out toward me, wiggling her toes for my inspection. She caught my look. "Paula wasn't complaining, if that's what you're worried about. She was more curious about it than anything."

"Oh." It was my turn to shrug. "I don't know. It sort of curves to the right. Like, when I'm hard." She'd seen me tenting my underwear once, but the only other time Ashley had seen me erect I'd been jammed to the hilt inside Julia.

"Huh," Ashley said thoughtfully. "Was it something you did? Some childhood injury or something?"

I shook my head. "I used to think it was excessive masturbation," I smiled. It was my usual explanation, told with a self-deprecating grin, and it usually got a laugh. Ashley obliged this time, too. "But no. I think it's just genetic."

"Does it affect... you know, function?" Those purple eyes watched intently.

"I don't know," I said blandly. "I've never fucked myself." That got the best laugh yet, a rolling vibrato that had her boobs jiggling. Hypothesis confirmed: yup, no bra. And yup, this chick was built. I was starting to see the beginnings of a nice pair of hard nipples, too, which only made my dick less comfortable. Shit, what was the matter with me? My girlfriend was getting kicked out of her dorm because I'd fucked her and her roommate too loudly, I was on the verge of a breakup, and here I was getting hard over some sophomore cooze I barely knew.

"Can I see it?" she challenged, her eyes dancing. Both feet were on the floor by that time, and she leaned forward urgently. Definite nipples there now.

"You've already seen it," I came right back. My mouth was going dry. There was a red flush now starting on her neck.

"I've seen it soft, getting cleaned off in a semipublic restroom sink," she pointed out, making me feel cheap. "But I haven't seen it pointing the wrong way." She rested her elbows on her knees. "I've never seen a dick like that."

"Fuck!" I was curious about where this would go; I hadn't figured on fucking Ashley, but of course I wasn't one to pass up an opportunity. "I just left my angry girlfriend's room!"

"I know," she snapped immediately. "I'm not asking you to marry me. I just want a look. And it's not like you're modest or anything." This was true: plenty of bitches had seen me nude, and I'd never really minded showing off. "If you want," she said slowly, mischievously, "I can show you something of mine." She hooked her finger playfully over her tanktop neck, pulling it down into her cleavage.

Well now. This was getting good. "That's only fair," I said. "Upper and lower?"

"One or the other," she said calmly. "Not both." She blew me an air kiss. "But if you want to see the lower," she added, almost as an afterthought, "I'll show you my ass, too. After all, I've seen yours."

Yup. I definitely needed to adjust now, and I did. She smiled as I kneaded myself through my shorts. "See? He wants to come out. Is he already, like, curving?"

"How would I know?" I shrugged, still groping.

"I dunno." She thought about it. "I guess I figured you would be able to feel it or something."

"No, but I've never seen it straight," I said. "So I guess if it's hard, it's curved."

"Shit, dude. You've got to let me see it." She really did look excited, like a small dog with a new chew toy. "I mean, why not? At this point?"

Something bothered me, though. "If I let you see it," I said, my voice low, "you can't go blabbing all over the place. I'm in enough trouble around here as it is."

"Me too," she said at once. "That cunt Nicole found my stash in November. I've already been on probation once. Trust me." She was leaning closer now, almost whispering, her full lips curving into another smile. "I know how to keep a secret." She glanced down at my groin. "Get to strippin'."

"You first," I replied, also just about whispering. This whole thing felt horrifically dirty. And fun.

She arched another eyebrow. "I can't," she said. "You haven't told me what you want to see yet." She was fidgeting with the hem of her tanktop.

And just like that, the sound of someone punching in the doorcode came loudly through the room. I felt my eyes go wide, but Ashley simply shrugged and leaned back, her mouth still twisted into that wicked smile. I whipped my head around just in time to see another chick come in, presumably her roommate. The elusive Ana.

She was in her jammies too, and I recognized her from the second row of faces as I'd stepped off the elevator. She had a long, flowy pink t-shirt on, serving as a nightgown. Ana was a really beautiful girl from about the waist up: her face looked like something you'd see on one of those telenovelas that only hire gorgeous bitches from the beaches of Baja. Strong dark eyes, thick flowing hair, that lovely dark-olive skin... nice set of lips on her, too, even if they were currently scowling with disapproval. She looked a lot like the maid at my Mom's house, in fact.

Underneath the shirt sat a pair of what appeared to be supermassive boobs. Like, truly huge. Everything south of that, though, appeared to my practiced eye to be just slightly pudgy. Hell, though, who was I fooling? I'm equal-opportunity: I'd have nailed her. I wondered, fleetingly, whether I could get her on her knees. A titty-fuck from her would be surreal. Especially if she got that mouth into the act... shit. Those big, black Mexican eyes staring up, brown nipples hard as rocks, my dick sawing up and down between those...

Oh my God. What was wrong with me? She was looking at me none too kindly as I gaped up at her. Ana scanned me once, quickly, before she swung her attention to Ashley. I saw her take in the exposed legs, the twinkling eyes. Her lips pursed. "Isn't this the guy Nicole was just talking about?" she asked coldly, jerking her head at me. "What's he doing here?"

"Oh, Chad was just leaving." Ashley settled in, catlike. "He and I are actually friends from that econ class."

Ana frowned. "Aren't you a junior?" They were both sophomores, no older than twenty. Probably nineteen. Me, I was already buying booze.

"He's kind of dumb about econ," Ashley explained. I just smiled idiotically, feeling my eyes drift across those tits. My dick was in no danger of softening yet, which would be embarrassing when I stood up.

"You sound like a total fuckup," Ana said to me. I didn't sense any real hostility, though, not like I'd gotten from Nicole. Ana just seemed matter-of-fact. I could suddenly see her in front of a group of first-graders; she wouldn't take shit from any of them, like a stern mother. A stern mother with big ol' titties and a hot mouth just made for...

I shook my head to banish the thoughts. "I'm just a normal guy, trying to make his way in the world," I told her, my hands spread innocently. "I'm Chad Pfeiffer, by the way," I offered, sticking my hand out. She let it hang for a moment before shaking it briefly.

"Ana. You're sitting on my bed, Chad Pfeiffer," she said gravely. My face red, I sprang to my feet to the sound of Ashley's pealing laughter. Ana glanced down at where I'd rumpled her sheets. "You aren't here to publicly rape Ash and I, are you?" She didn't wait for an answer before finally cracking a small, wry smile. "To hear Fuller tell it, that's all you're doing on this floor."

"I should probably stop coming around here for good, I think," I rapped back. Thankfully, my dick was finally starting to droop. "I hadn't realized I was persona non grata."

"Bet you didn't expect to bring flowers to your own funeral when you got off that elevator, either," she observed, shaking her head. "I hope you weren't hoping to get laid tonight."

"Well, actually, I'm always hoping to get laid," I grinned, my tone completely inoffensive. I heard Ashley chuckle, but Ana just rolled her eyes.

"You won't get laid bringing carnations, dumbass," she said flatly. "Real women only spread their legs for roses." Ashley was still laughing, and I felt a hint of doubt. Maybe I should have paid extra for the damn flowers... "Now, you'll have to go. It's past curfew, and I want to go to bed. Without a man in the room," she finished pointedly.

I glanced at Ashley, who just shrugged and gave me a hopeless smile. "Well then. Good night, Ashley," I said. "Uhh, see you in class." Our nonexistent econ class. Ashley just winked at me.

"I'm sure we'll see each other again," she said coolly. "Feel free to stop by anytime if Jules is pissed at you."

"Yeah," I said weakly, slinking out on an unusual down note. I heard both chicks giggling as I went.

* * *

Neither Julia nor Marie had any interest in talking to me over the next couple of days. I sat there in my room at the fraternity house, feeling restless. I assumed in the back of my mind that Jules would eventually see sense, or at least get done with her period, and that we'd start fucking again. But, in the meantime, I was feeling pretty backed up.

I've got no way of knowing if most 21-year-old men want constant sex; it's not really the kind of thing guys talk much about. But I know I did. I'd been firing into chicks since I was about fifteen or so, and I doubt I'd gone more than a week or so since then without finding some girl's hole. Things had accelerated, obviously, since I'd hit college and gotten out from under my parents' thumb, and now I found I was pretty much constantly horny.

Julia was a smart, funny, sexy babe who could take plenty of dick, and I liked her a lot. But every now and then she'd get like this, and I'd go looking for other options. Strictly as a health measure, you understand: sperm backup made me cranky and seemed unhealthy to me, and I'd long been bored with jerking off. Fortunately, I was attractive enough that I usually had little trouble pulling some temp pussy, and I knew full well how lucky I was in that department.

But age and experience had started to make me more selective. It was not enough anymore to just find some random drunk chick and bend her over a table, not even caring what she looked like. Now, I'd found, I'd matured. I had to actually be attracted to the bitch, it seemed, to be able to really get off with her. And for some reason, Ashley was maddeningly, excruciatingly attractive.

Must have been the eyes, I decided. She was pretty hot all around, of course; I'd noticed that right away. But, if I was being ruthlessly honest, her body was not really any better than that of many other chicks I'd banged. She was not, I suspected, a girl who took good care of herself; she had the kind of body that was amazing up until about age 25, at which point she would instantly turn into a hippo. It had been a long time since I'd had anybody who wasn't really fit, and I wondered whether Ashley had much endurance, cardio-wise.

But those purple eyes were special. She would be a challenge, I could already tell. The chick could flirt like a champ, and I was at a big disadvantage because she'd already seen me fuck. So she knew what she could expect, and could tailor her flirting accordingly. I sighed, and reflected that I'd have play her game rapidly if I wanted to get into her pants before Julia came around.

In the meantime, there were always chicks like Brittany and Emma, another sexy bitch who liked to hang around our house. I had them both in my room one night, each of them nibbling on one of my testicles, when one of the brothers came into the room. "Yo, Pfeiffer!" he bellowed from the doorway, looking with frank admiration at Emma's naked ass. "You've got a call on the house phone downstairs."

"Take a message, motherfucker." It came out as a groan; Brittany had just put her finger in my ass. Emma's hand was stroking my shaft like it was going out of style. "I'm busy!"

"Shit, bro," the kid shrugged, "it's a girl. You always say not to take messages when girls call." This was true; I liked to think of myself as a gentleman, and a gentleman always took a lady's call.