Chained

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rotate my wrist, and test the weight of my weapon in my hand. He is almost within striking distance. The sight of the wood in my hand does nothing to faze him. I calm my breath, and focus. He steps closer. I swing hard, striking him across the face. The branch breaks, and splinters into his skin. He is surprised. I take advantage of it, and run.

Surprise gives way to rage. He chases after me. He grabs at my chain, and trips me. I fall to the ground, hard. I cry out as I hit the earth. I try to pick myself up, but he pushes me over. I roll onto my back. I try to scoot away from him, but I am at the end of my chain. He straddles my waist, trying to grab my hands. His stench is overpowering, and I feel vomit rising in my throat.

I see a shadow fall over us, then his weight is lifted from me. My captor tosses him like a sack of potatoes. He picks himself up, then turns towards my captor. The two men face each other like two combatants. The smaller man lunges. My captor steps to the side, turns him around, and holds his neck between his hands. "She is mine, and I protect what is mine." With that, he snaps the man's neck like it is the most natural thing in the world.

I roll to my knees, and vomit. I can't hold it in. When I am done, I look up to find him watching me. His brows are furrowed, and there is a look of concern on his face. He walks over to me, and holds his hand out. I place mine in his, and he helps me up off the ground. Those big hands gently brush the dirt off me.

When he is finished, he picks me up. I wrap my arms around his neck, as he walks towards the tent. He sets me down in the chair. He kneels in front of me, and gently takes my chin in his hand. He forces me to look into his eyes. They search mine. I don't know what he is looking for. "I have to take out the trash. I will be back shortly."

I nod my head, and he rises. He walks over to the cooler, and grabs a bottle of water. He twists the top off, and sets it in front of me. "Sip this, slowly. I will be back before you are finished." I nod, and he walks out the tent door. I sit, and sip my water slowly. I hear him pick up the body, and stride into the forest.

By the time the bottle is finished, I hear him padding back into the camp. He pokes his head into the tent. "There are washcloths, towels, and soap in the bag by the wall. Grab some, and come on out." I do as I am told, and walk out of the tent. He pulls the key out of his pocket, and unchains me.

He motions me to follow him, and starts walking towards the stream where we fished yesterday. My body heats up, as I remember what we did. I don't consider myself a prude, but I have never been with anyone like my captor. His eyes see more than what I want to reveal. I wonder what would have happened between us, if he hadn't abducted me.

We arrive at the fishing spot, but he follows the stream on down a bit. He stops at a place where it runs deeper, and kicks his shoes off. Last night in the dark, I couldn't see him very well. The sun illuminates all that I missed. His muscles ripple as he moves to take his jeans off. The way they work in concert mesmerizes me. He smiles at me, and gestures for me to take my shoes off. I sit down, and obey him.

I watch as he lowers himself into the water. I set the towels aside, and take the soap and rags with me. I stand at the edge of the bank. He places his hands on my hips, and pulls me against him. As my body slides down his, I feel his hard muscles against my soft skin. His body hardens, and mine feels like someone stoked a fire inside me.

I hand him a washcloth, and start lathering my hands up. I wash my hair as he watches me. He places an arm behind me, a hand on my sternum, and gently pushes me backwards into the water. He runs his hand through my hair, making sure that all of the soap is rinsed out.

I lather my cloth up, and run it over his body, enjoying the way it flexes under my ministrations. His chest is broad and strong. It looks like it has been carved by a master. My fingers trace the outline of his tattoo. I work my way down his stomach to his cock. It is hard and heavy. I stroke it with the soapy rag.

It feels good in my hand. Desire makes his eyes look as green as the forest that we just left. "Not yet." I take my hand away, uncertain of what I should do. He lathers soap on his cloth, then starts rubbing it across my skin. His hands knead my muscles. It feels so good, and I relax into them. The rag travels all over my body, and by the time he finishes, I am wishing that he would just take me there.

He climbs out of the water, and holds his hand out for me. I place mine on his forearm, and he lifts me out. We dry off, then he places a towel on the ground. He motions me to it. I sit down, wondering what's going to happen next. "Show me how you like to be touched." I feel a bit self-conscious, but I open my legs; as he sits down on a towel.

My hand reaches down, and I stroke my slit. I have his full attention. It turns me on. I wonder if I would have been like this with anyone else, or if it is him alone that inspires it. My fingers spread my lips, and I dip my finger inside me. I am wet. I bring my finger up, and spread the moisture over my lips and clit. I watch him get harder, as he watches me. I play with myself, teasing and touching, until I am sloppy wet.

He crooks his fingers at me. I get up on my knees, and crawl over to him. My breasts drag over his skin, and I feel my nipples harden. I let my slickness slide over his skin. When I am level with his face, I lower my head, and kiss his lips. He opens his mouth to me, wraps his arms around me, and kisses me back. I enjoy his mouth on me, but my pussy is feeling greedy.

I push against his chest, and sit up. "May I?" His mouth tilts up on one side in a lop-sided grin. I reach down between us, grab his cock, and guide it to my entrance. I sink down on it slowly, relishing the feel of it inside me. He accommodates me, and reaches behind me; cupping my ass with his hands. I tilt my hips, and rock back and forth in a slow sensual rhythm. The feeling of his hard cock inside me, rubbing and creating delicious friction that causes me to orgasm.

He cradles my back with one arm, and pushes forward so I'm lying on my back. He is still hard inside me, and I am excited to see what comes next. His body is a heavy weight on me, but it feels right. I feel his hand on my hip, and he starts stroking me slowly and deeply. He looks into my eyes, and watches pleasure dictate my expressions.

I try to hold back, to relish it longer, but his rhythm commands that my body respond to him. I come, squeezing, and gripping him. His cock is engorged, and his thrusts come faster; driving me into another. He stills, and I feel his hot seed inside of me. It drips out between us.

He kisses my neck, his lips lingering before moving on, making a trail from behind my ear to my neck. He rests his body to the side of mine, and his hand travels over me. I let afterglow keep me content, and reach up; stroking his arm. He leans down, and kisses me like he has every right to.

I feel his mouth by my ear. "You are mine. Do you deny it?" He growls. "No." I shake my head. He is right. In this moment, I belong to him. There is no point in denying it. I have given myself to him, happily and greedily. The warrior in me hated how he took me, but the animal recognizes his potential as the other equal half to me.

I stretch my body, letting it push against him as it will. I see his mouth hitch up at the corner. I push against him. He rolls onto his back taking me with him. My hair flies through the air, and floats down to rest against my breasts shielding me from his view. He moves it with his hands, and looks me in the eye. "What will we do next?"

My stomach chooses that moment to voice its opinion. He laughs, the sound comes deep from his abdominal muscles. "Right. Food." He kisses my nose, and sets me down to the ground. He gets up, and offers me his hand. I place mine in his, we rewash quickly, then I put on my shoes as he dresses. We head back to the camp.

When we get there, he changes into clean clothes, then adds more fuel to the fire. "There are a couple of steaks in the cooler. Want to grab them?" I nod, and go into the tent. In the cooler there are two thick, well marbled ribeye steaks. Thinking how that fat will melt and sizzle over the flames, makes my mouth water.

I walk out of the tent to the fire. He is sitting on his haunches, placing a grill stand over it. The fire casts it's light, causing it to dance across his features. Smoke clings to him, adding another delicious layer to his scent. He is a genuinely gorgeous man. He notices me, and I place the steaks on the grill. "Aren't you going to chain me back up," I ask, as he is busy seasoning them.

He finishes, then sits back on his heels, and looks me in the eye. "Do I need to?" Emeralds glint at sapphires. "No." I say quietly. He nods his head, and flips the steaks over. The flames sear the spices into the meat, and it smells glorious. They cook a little bit longer, then he plates them.

We carry them to the tent, and sit at the table. He grabs a couple of bottles of water from the cooler, and sits down. He hands me one. I open it, and take a sip. I watch as he cuts my steak into bite size pieces. When he is finished; he places a fork on the plate, and slides it towards me.

The seasoned, charred meat tastes like manna after today's events. I eat slowly, enjoying this chance to study my captor. His movements are efficient and methodical. He lifts the meat to his mouth, bites it with those sharp canines, and his full lips wrap around the fork. I can't ever remember being so envious of dead flesh.

"Are you all right?" His question pulls me out of my day dream. I realize that my fork has been in mid-air for a while. I blush, look down, and continue eating. I hear him snicker, and I eat until I am comfortably full. I sit back, and watch as he polishes the rest of his steak off. "Good?" He asks. I make a sound low in my throat to show my appreciation of his grill skills.

His eyes flash fire from behind the green of his iris. "I was thinking that you might like to play a game." I sit up in my chair. He has caught my interest. I like playing games. I lean forward. "What kind of game?" He sits back, reclining in his chair. "An adult game of hide and seek."

"Didn't we already do that?" I challenge him. It may be unwise, but I tend to test my boundaries. With him all relaxed, now is as good as time as any. He smiles at me, indulgently, with the easy grace of a predator. "No, you pushed me in the water, and I chose to show you that you are under my dominion. Did you enjoy it?"

I keep my gaze steady against his. "Yes." This is not the time to lose ground with him, and in all honesty, I did. My body heats as I remember the way that he mounted me. Holding me tight against him, stroking me deeply, and driving me to orgasm. My cheeks feel hot and red.

"So, hide and seek?" I prompt. "Yes, you get a twenty-minute head start, a bottle of water, and some clothes." I like what he is proposing, and it will give me a chance to scout the forest in the opposite direction of where I have been already. "Why clothes," I ask.

"When you ran for it, I lost you. The only reason that I found you was because that pale skin caught the moonlight, and glowed. This time, I want to give you a fairer advantage." I'm going to remember that the next time I make a run for it.

"Sounds good." I watch him get up from his chair. He walks into the partition with the bed, and rummages around in one of the bags. He comes back out with a handful of clothes in tow. I step out of my shoes, and take them from him. He has brought me dirt brown scrubs, socks, a scarf, and a hair tie. You're in a sad state when a hair tie excites you.

I gather my hair at the back of my head, twist it into a bun, and secure it with the tie. I pull the scrub pants on, and grab the scarf. It was made of silk, and slid sensuously against my fingers. I held it out to him. "Will you help me with this?" He takes it from me. The silk has sensitized my skin. When his fingers brush against mine, it feels like an electric current. My body thrums in response.

He places his hand on my shoulder, turning me around. His hands reach around to my front, and I watch as he lays the silk against his hand. He brings his hands up to my breasts, letting the fabric touch my nipples. They harden against his hands. I lean back against him. I feel his breath on my neck. He growls in my ear, then kisses a trail down to my shoulder.

He pulls the fabric taught against my breasts, binding them comfortably. The ends are wrapped into the fabric, I step away from him, and pick up the top. I put it on, and turn to face him. "What's the prize?" He looks at me, contemplating the question.

"You have an hour to evade me. If you succeed, I will take you back home tonight. However, if I find you, your body is mine to use as I please." I swallowed hard when I heard the last sentence. My imagination ran wild. I wondered how he was going to use me.

"Are you sure that you want to let go of me, after all the hard work that went into capturing me?" He steps into me. I feel his cock pushing against my hip through our clothes. His hand clasps my chin, and I am forced to look up at him. "If I can't find you, then you have earned it. If you run into trouble, call out for me. The game will pause."

I nod my head. He dips his head down, then plants a searing kiss on my lips. They are swollen by the time he releases me. I am feeling light headed, and place my hand against his chest. His muscles harden under my hand. "Are you ready?" I focus on his words, and compose myself. "Yes."

We walk out of the tent. I see him pull a stop watch out of his pocket. He hands me a bottle of water. "When you get out of sight, I will start your time. Remember, a twenty-minute head start, followed by an hour to evade me." I nod, and start searching for the path that I want to take. I start walking ahead.

I looked back at him, standing there like a god covered in flesh and bone. I felt a moment of indecision. A part of me didn't want to leave him. I turned back to the forest. I was going to have to be serious and focus if I was going to win this game. So far, I had no idea if I was going to get back home.

I picked my pace carefully but steadily. I didn't look back. I placed my feet on hard patches of ground, where I would leave minimal tracks. I avoided brushing against branches, and kept moving. I lost track of time, but I know I have gone far from the camp. However, my pursuer won't be so careful hunting me.

I look ahead. There is a lot of light coming through the forest. I pick up my pace, and run towards it. As I get closer, I can see a clearing. There is a two-story cabin, a big truck, and a lane that leads to a road. Off in the distance, I see an inlet from a lake. There are electrical wires leading to the cabin. I can't believe my luck. I bet I could find a four-leaf clover right about now.

I slow to a walk, and approach the cabin cautiously. I don't see anyone moving around, but that doesn't mean that no one is home. My attention is focused on the cabin. Too late. I smell him, cedar and rain. I have no time to tense, as I am lifted off the ground. He tosses me over his shoulder, hard. I curse myself. I only had to stay out of site for an hour.

He heads to the back of the cabin, out of site from the road. He drops to his knees, and sets me on the ground in front of him. His hands reach out, and he grabs my shirt. I feel fear for the first time. I grab at his hands, and he pauses. He looks me in the eye. "Stop. I haven't worked this hard to abuse you. You are mine. I plan on keeping you."

I release his hands, and he pulls the top over my head. He reaches behind me, and I feel the scarf being loosened. It falls away from me, sliding against my nipples as it does. They harden and pucker. He stops to look at them, then pulls my shoes off. He grabs the waist of my scrub bottoms, and starts to pull them down. I lift my hips, and they are off.

He starts to undress himself. I watch as he disrobes. I don't think that I will ever get bored with that view. His movements are precise and controlled, yet there is an urgency to them. His muscles contract and release as he gets naked. "I have enjoyed this hunt. You have been a challenge." He leans forward, and kisses me. His body pushes me forward against the grass.

I feel his hand reach down between us. His fingers touch my clit, and slide down. My body opens to him, and he slides one inside me. He strokes me until my hips start moving against him. He pulls it out, and brings it up. He breaks our kiss off, and breathes deeply. I pull his hand to my mouth, and suck myself from his finger. I love the way I taste on him.

He growls at me, grabs my hips, and drags me towards him. I open myself to him, and he is there driving himself forward. His thrusts are hard and powerful. I wrap my legs around his waist, and roll my hips to meet his thrusts. His hand travels up my chest, and wraps around my neck. My head tips backwards, and I bare my throat to him.

My body tightens with each thrust. Each one pushes farther inside of me, and stretches me deliciously. My back arches trying to get closer to him; to fulfillment. He pulls himself out, and I want to shriek my disapproval. He lifts me off the ground, and flips me onto my stomach. His hands grab my hips, and lifts my ass up in the air.

His knees spread mine, and my head is pulled backwards with his fist in my hair. "Do you want me?" He growls in my ear. My pussy is open, and wetness drips down my thighs. My teeth grit out, "Yes." There is a short hard tug on my hair. "I can't hear you." I feel his weight on my back. I am unbelievably frustrated.

"Yes!" I scream. "Fuck me, please!" As the words were wrenched from my lips, I felt him enter me again. He did, just as I begged him. With one hand on my hip, and one wrapped in my hair; he fucked me. Hard and fast, not letting up. My body couldn't keep up, and all I could do was stand there on all fours trembling like a newborn colt.

His head lowers down to my ear. "Come for me." I feel a nip on my ear, and his hand is at my clit; rubbing it. My body starts to tense up. I feel his breath on my shoulder, and my body shatters, as his teeth sink into the hollow by my clavicle. He swells inside of me. It pushes my vibrating walls out further, and my orgasm blossoms into another.

His hand is rubbing my clit, wringing every drop of pleasure from it that he can get. I feel him come. His body hardens around mine, before I hear him roar his own pleasure to the sky. My limbs no longer have the strength to hold me up, and I collapse onto the ground. I am pulled down deep out of consciousness.

I come awake to the feeling of him rubbing my back. His voice deep and soothing in my ear. "I was wondering when you were going to come back. You have been out of it for a while." He is right. The sun is getting low in the sky. He stands up, and holds his hands out to me. I grab his forearms, and pull myself up.

We gather up our clothes, get dressed, and head back to the camp. By the time that we get there, I am exhausted. I go into the trees to do my business, and when I come back, he is there waiting. He picks me up, and carries me inside the tent. "Get in bed. I will be right behind you shortly." I strip down as he is leaving. I crawl onto the air mattress, collapse, and lose myself to Morpheus.

I awoke in the dark, to the sound of rain hitting the tent. Its music was a welcome sound. The smell of rain and wet earth was pleasant, and pervaded the tent. His body was wrapped around mine, and his head was nuzzled into my neck. His weight was comfortable against me. I fit against him like a matching jigsaw puzzle piece.