Chained Heat Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you going to do?" Erin asked.

"I'm not letting that bastard win," Serafina determined. "I'm sure I can fuck my way out of this one." She laughed dryly. Erin laughed as well. She was one of Serafina's few friends who understood her. They were two bitches of a feather.

"I heard that some purebreds were being destroyed this week," Erin grew somber.

Serafina paused as she thought about Dyre. Her pussy clenched as a small jolt of pleasure surged to her clit. She figured that it was only a matter of time before Dyre was discovered. A real shame. Serafina turned on the TV to the news where there were reports of werewolf attacks happening in the United States.

"Serafina?" Erin sounded worried. Serafina was about to answer when she sensed someone watching her, a dark presence that made her body vibrate with fear and arousal.

"Hey, Serafina," Dyre walked into the moonlight, his brown eyes turning liquid gold. He was still a golden god of manhood. Serafina's breath hitched in her throat at the sight of his leering grin.

"Seraf?" Erin asked.

"I'm going to have to call you back," Serafina didn't wait for Erin to say goodbye or say anything. She hung up the phone then tossed it to the couch. Dyre stalked towards her with a possessive leer in his wolf eyes.

"So even on the full moon you don't change unless you want to," Serafina reasoned.

"I love how smart you are," Dyre managed to close the distance between them in seconds and stood inches from Serafina who backed away until she fell back onto the couch. Dyre pinned himself on top of her, his touch caused a shudder to rake through her as her pussy wept with primal need. His lean coffee muscles gleamed in the moonlight giving him an unholy glow.

"Get out of my house," Serafina ordered softly.

Dyre smirked, pressing his sex to her own. She involuntarily arched her back to press herself harder against him. What had come over her? Dyre growled in pleasure as he nuzzled her neck. Serafina felt her nipples pucker as the werewolf hoarsely chuckled, "I don't believe you want me to do that. You left so abruptly last time I was depressed for the whole month. I couldn't even enjoy hunting in the wild as Garrett often let me do."

"How tragic," Serafina sardonically answered. "How did you manage to get away from him?"

"Garrett was a good actor," Dyre sobered. "He made me believe he was different but when he found out my secret he gave me up. I managed to escape before they could lock me up in some laboratory or worse put me down."

Serafina's eyes darted this way and that looking for a way to get free. Dyre tightened his grasp, putting his full weight on the pop star who could feel his arousal hard against her womanhood.

"What are you doing here?" she asked. Dyre had Serafina properly pinned so he let go of one of her wrists and his hand rode up her thigh to the grace of her hip.

"I was thinking of starting a revolution," Dyre spoke simply. "A werewolf paradise right here on Santorini. I'm not the only werewolf here wanting liberation."

"You want to make yourself king? How original," Serafina wrapped her leg around Dyre's hip to press her heat harder against him, an effort to distract him. Dyre trembled with the force of his arousal.

"Well," Dyre shrugged. "Every King needs a Queen. Since your werewolf sex toy hasn't claimed you yet I figured I would have that honor and make you mine permanently. A werewolf selects a mate by first covering her in his musk then biting her to bond them forever."

Serafina cocked an eyebrow.

"Your wolf placed his scent on you to mark you as his territory."

Ah, so that's why Cash wouldn't touch her or why Dyre was so drawn to her. Dyre sensed competition and it fed his burning lust.

"Get off me," Serafina demanded.

"Trust me," Dyre whispered huskily, digging his new growing claws into her tender flesh drawing blood. "You'll love being a werewolf. You think fucking a werewolf in human form is hot just wait until we are both in animal form, it's way more intense."

Suddenly with lethal grace Dyre was attacked by a large hairy black shadow. Cash had broken out of his cage again but Serafina was glad he did. Dyre roared while Serafina watched in horrific fascination as the pure breed grew and changed into the hulking wolf human hybrid, lean muscles and huge haunches. He was slightly bigger than Cash.

Dyre threw Cash out the window onto the balcony. Cash landed bleeding on the marble in a pile of glass shards. Serafina ran to her safe. Every werewolf owner had one. A just in case of emergency break glass situation. She paused looking at the gun and 7 silver bullets in a line in the case. She needed to hit the heart. Hopefully she won't miss.

Dyre was beating Cash to a pulp yet Cash was still ferocious. He bit into Dyre's arm with his bloodied snout, snarling his hatred for his rival. Serafina loaded the gun then fired at Dyre's shoulder. Fuck. The pure breed let out a cry of pain then turned with eyes full of rage at the woman pointing the gun. Serafina fired again only to get his other shoulder.

Dyre left Cash on the floor then stalked towards Serafina. He was weakened but towered over Serafina, grabbing her gun then crushing it within his monstrous grip. She felt the shock of the hit before feeling the back of Dyre's clawed hand smack her across the face.

Serafina managed to roll over and face her attacker who eyed her with rage and lust. His cock stood on end with a slight curve. She was about to ravished by a beast and her belly tightened with disgust and desire. But then another claw punched through the hulking werewolf, clutching a large red and black organ and crushing it like a rotten plum.

The spark of life quickly left Dyre's eyes as he shrunk back into his human form. Cash discarded the corpse, tossing it aside along with the crushed heart. Serafina breathed a sigh of relief realizing she had been holding her breath the whole time. Her heart raced as she climbed to her feet then braced herself against a couch.

She lay back on the cushions, her body bruised and slightly scratched, her jaw throbbing, exhausted from the adrenaline filled moment of life and death. Serafina then felt a rough tongue licking her leg, traveling up to her knee then to the bleeding scratch on her thigh. Cash's eyes flashed a steely blue again, the human shining through the wolf.

Serafina relaxed against the couch allowing Cash to salve her wounds. His tongue was rough, hot and wet it seemed to soothe her. Then she felt the wolf's tongue travel towards her inner thigh. She smiled, closing her eyes as Cash in his beastly formed lapped and nuzzled at her womanly folds. His cool nose rubbed against her budding clit, Serafina bit her lip as she felt tiny pulses of pleasure.

"So what are we going to do now?" Serafina wondered aloud. Answering her question she felt a slight sharp pain on her inner thigh. Cash's teeth sunk into her tender flesh. Serafina cried out in a mix between pain and pleasure. Endorphins rushed throughout her body. Cash released her, looking up at her as she surveyed the bite he had given her. Well... that answered that question.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Epilogue"

One year ago the famous pop star Serafina disappeared along with her werewolf pet and a large sum of money that could sustain them for a lifetime. Werewolves were revolting all around the world.

Serafina felt the wind through her fur as she ran along the shoreline with Cash hot on her tail. The silver full moon danced on the dark sapphire waves as Cash tackled her into the sand. Without ceremony they came together. Panting, fur against fur, they mated in their lust and love. The intensity of the union made Serafina howl.

Dyre was right. Human sex with a werewolf was mind blowing but wolf sex was earth shattering. They wrapped around each other on the beach until the moon set and sun reclaimed the sky with rosy golden fingers. Cash pressed his maleness against Serafina's tailbone. She ground her round butt into his new erection as he squeezed her breasts and nibbled on her shoulder.

"Harder," Serafina whispered breathily. Cash obliged, sinking his teeth into her olive shoulder, drawing blood. Serafina made a soft hiss of pleasure-pain. He held nothing back now. While the world raged outside Serafina lay in shameless abandon in her lover's embrace.

THE END

12