Chains of Corruption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rubble separates you and Kira from C.C. and Astrid as the beast rears its head and spews black fire at you and Kira. You quickly grab Kira and jump high up onto a catwalk to avoid the blast as it burns through the walls and floor. The intense flames begin melting the supports and the catwalk creaks before it lurches forward, dragging you along with it. You jump away just as it crashes into the floor.

Kira glides over and says, "What do we do?"

You look at the monster and say, "You and C.C. stay back, your magic won't be very effective. Let Astrid and I handle this."

Kira begins to protest but you leap over the rubble and join Astrid.

Astrid says, "It's just you and me huh? If you can't tell, he's a lot stronger than the other demons we've fought, so don't hold anything back."

You nod and charge your sword and armor with as much energy as you can before the beast swipes its fiery claws toward you and Astrid. You both jump up and you release an arc of energy into the beast's arm, but it barely cuts into his hardened flesh. Another arm on its back flies in and grabs you mid air as the other slides back and hits Astrid as she lands.

All four of the monster's hands are on fire and although it's not black fire, the hand trying to crush you right now is extremely hot. You try to break free, but the monster has an iron grip on you and you try to focus your energy into a barrier. The monster squeezes harder and you feel the heat intensify as well. You struggle to turn your head and see Astrid blocking the beast's claws with her sword.

Astrid is straining herself and her wound opens up as her blood spills out onto the floor. She loses her balance and is crushed by the massive hand. It raises up slowly and forms a fist before slamming back down into Astrid. She limply tries to defend herself but the sheer weight alone is enough to break her defenses as the monster pounds Astrid into the crumbling ground.

C.C. and Kira are desperately trying to throw everything they have at the beast, but it doesn't affect it at all. You have to use that white fire now or someone is going to die. You wanted to save it for Iliya, but there isn't time to think about it. You let your power surge through you and soon the white fire envelops you.

The temperature drops dramatically, and you focus on your armor. You release your energy, expecting a shockwave, but instead, the white fire shoots outwards in all directions, forming long blades of energy that pierce the demon's hand in hundreds of places. The blades burn up as the demon releases his grip and uses another hand to swipe at you.

Instinctively, you jump out of the way in mid air, as a magic circle forms beneath your feet for you to push off of. You flip over the beast's wide swing and land near Astrid. She is trying to get up but her wounds are giving her trouble. You reach into your bag and grab a potion, patting her on the back hard enough to break the vial.

Her wounds heal up for the most part and as she stands she says, "Idiot, I told you I was fine. You just wasted that!"

You look back and say, "You can bitch all you like later, but right now, I need you to help me kill this thing."

Astrid smiles and says, "Don't go acting all tough, it'll go to your head."

You and Astrid ready yourselves as the beast has regenerated his injured hand and is preparing to spit fire. You and Astrid leap in opposite directions as the black fire explodes onto the ground. The factory is beginning to crumble as a result of the battle and the black fire rages out of control.

Astrid quickly pummels the beast and when it attacks she dodges away from it and you come in and resume the barrage. Your new power is slicing into his flesh, but still not far enough. You charge your blade even more and it crackles violently as you swing hard, but the beast grabs your blade, letting it cut deeply into his hand before he closes it into a fist and lifts you up with your sword still stuck in his fiery hand.

The demon slams you into the wall hard, causing you to break through it and hit a catwalk. You fall down and bounce off some railing before you impact the ground. You are dizzy and stumble to your feet as you wipe the blood from your eyes and see Astrid continuing the assault. You see your sword is still lodged in the monster's hand and then you remember how strong Astrid's blade of energy is. Surely with your powers you could have an equally strong blade.

You concentrate and put your hands together like you saw Astrid do when she first showed you her blade. You pour your energy into your hands and imagine a sword like yours. You slowly spread your hands and see a bright white light in the center of them and it forms into a handle.

You place both your hands on the handle and a huge blade of pure white light erupts from the guard. It's impossibly long, but it doesn't weigh much at all, probably because it's made of energy and not metal. You leap back through the wall and slice down hard. The gigantic blade of energy cuts deeply into the beast and it backs away from Astrid.

"What the hell is that thing?" Astrid asks looking at your huge sword.

"I don't know, this is what came out when I thought of my real sword." You shake your head and continue, "Never mind, I can cut him deep, but not all the way through, so you come behind me and finish it off."

Astrid smiles and as she creates her blade of black energy, she says, "I like the way you're thinking, well, what are we waiting for?"

You nod and charge at the beast, sending arc after arc of energy ripping through the beast's flesh as fast as you can. You leap up and continue lashing out with arcs of energy as Astrid charges in and begins slicing every wound your energy tore open. As Astrid's energy completes the cuts, pieces of the demon's flesh fly off left and right. It roars in pain and reaches out to grab you.

You use another magic circle to jump out of the way and continue the barrage. Astrid has worked her way up to the creature's arms now and its torso is somehow still upright even after most of it is scattered all over the room. You feel your energy slowly waning, so you decide to put everything you have into one last attack. You channel all the energy from your armor into your blade and then continue to charge it until the white fire around you disappears. Your blade of energy looks like a blowtorch now, as white fire screams past the tip.

You raise your humongous sword and slice down hard. The arc of energy it produces is so bright, you can't see it hit the creature and are unsure if it missed until the blinding light fades away. The beast looks like it is frozen in time as it was part way through an attack, but is now motionless.

There is a moment when you think that your attack somehow had no effect, but then the factory wall behind the creature slides off at an angle and crumbles. The ceiling gives way and what little daylight there is comes pouring in through the smoke. Beyond the broken walls, you see that your energy has cut through the entire structure all the way up to the front where Priscilla and Vivienne were fighting.

You are amazed at the pure destructive force you unleashed and look back at the monster in time to see blood spray from a diagonal wound on its chest and then it too falls to the ground. It is still alive though and you and Astrid walk over and both stab into the demon's head repeatedly until it stops moving.

"Are you guys alright?" Kira asks feeling guilty she couldn't be of any help as her and C.C. glide down and rejoin you.

"Yeah I think so..." You say but then suddenly get very lightheaded and sit down.

"You sure about that, why don't you use one of the potions?" C.C. suggests.

A hand grabs your shoulder from behind and you feel a surge of coldness enter your body.

"All she needs is a pick me up. Isn't that right champion?" Hakon says confidently.

You nod and say, "Yeah, thanks Hakon, are you alright?"

You notice his armor is a bit bloody but he says, "Yes of course, this is all that is left of that succubus now."

"We're almost there, but Priscilla and Vivienne are still fighting outside, can you tell them to rejoin us for the final push?" You ask Hakon.

Hakon looks annoyed you would ask him to be a messenger but he looks at the destruction you caused and knows he could get through it the fastest.

"Fine, but do not engage Iliya without me." Hakon says in a serious tone.

He spreads his icy wings and takes off flying through the debris. You look over and see a spiral staircase leading up and around into a large tower next to the destroyed smoke stack.

You sit down and rest while you can and Astrid says, "We're right here! Let's just go, we don't have to wait around for them."

You shake your head and say, "If it were you out there, I'm sure you would want us to wait too. Everyone has a reason to want her dead, and we won't believe it unless we see it with our own eyes, besides, we could use the extra help."

Astrid can't argue with that and folds her arms as she leans against a wall. A short while later, Hakon returns with Priscilla and Vivienne. They look roughed up, but they are still ready to fight.

You say, "Iliya's up there. We made it this far, so let's finish this!"

Your group runs around the staircase leading up the tower and at the top there is a door made of stone. Hakon breaks down the door and you all rush inside.

Chapter 32: The Devil Queen

As you burst into the elegantly decorated room, you see Iliya sitting on a throne made of bones and draped in a tattered black and red cloth. Iliya's legs are spread open wide and Gwen sits beneath her, licking her pussy as if her life depended on it.

"Gwen, I'm finally here! Come with me, hurry!" You plead.

Iliya laughs and waves Gwen away. Gwen turns around and stares at you blankly before slowly walking over to you.

"That's right, it's me, Mika. I'm gonna get you out of here!" You say as Gwen comes close.

She reaches out and slips her hand under your armor and into your pants. Gwen's soft hands gently rub your cock, but you quickly take her hand out.

You say, "What did she do to you?"

You stare into Gwen's eyes and then she leans in and kisses you passionately. You break the kiss and tuck her head into your shoulder as tears well up in your eyes.

"You're going to pay for this Iliya." You say as you look back at your companions.

"Kira, I know you want to fight, but please, keep Gwen safe for me."

Kira sees the desperate look on your face and says, "No problem, I'll protect her with my life!"

You nod and turn your gaze back to Iliya who slowly stands and says, "I guess the slime didn't have enough energy, what a pity. You all have been very bothersome of late, and I can't seem to find it within myself to forgive you."

Iliya smiles and spins around quickly throwing arcs of black energy towards your group. Priscilla creates a barrier but Iliya's magic almost tears through it until Hakon gives Priscilla a boost. Her shield deflects the last arc and then she drops it and Astrid leaps out towards Iliya.

Astrid is fighting more viciously than you've ever seen, but Iliya blocks every hit as if it were nothing. Priscilla joins Astrid and Priscilla attack furiously, but still Iliya is able to hold them off without taking a single hit.

Suddenly, Iliya's wings spread out and then wrap themselves around Astrid and Priscilla. You leap up to cut her wings off, but she spins around and throws Priscilla toward you and Astrid into the ground.

You and Priscilla hit the ground as Iliya steps on Astrid's head and says, "Is this it? I expected more from you, or perhaps my demons aren't quite strong enough yet. They should have been able to kill you long ago if this is all you are capable of."

You know she's trying to make you waste your energy, but you don't know how long you will be able to use it. You draw your sword and C.C. throws black fire. Iliya raises her hand and the flames wrap around her hand before shooting back towards C.C.

You grab her and dive out of the way just in time. Hakon swoops down from above with blinding speed and attacks Iliya. She dodges his first downward strike and conjures a black sword in an instant. Iliya takes the offensive and slashes at Hakon so fast it's difficult to keep up, as Hakon deftly parries and tries to counterattack. He hits Iliya, but she disappears into a cloud of black smoke. Her face reappears behind Hakon and he slashes but again misses.

Iliya laughs and as she materializes in the center of the room she says, "I must admit, this is much more fun than I expected. I am going to enjoy watching you suffer, Hakon."

Hakon rushes in and so do you, but Iliya's wings straighten out and lunge forward, impaling both of you. Priscilla and Astrid run towards Iliya, but she throws black fire, forcing them to stay back. Kira fires an arrow but just before it hits her, it stops mid air and begins to disintegrate. Things are looking bad already and you decide to unleash your power. White fire engulfs you as you grab Iliya's razor sharp wing.

Iliya quickly retracts her wing, cutting your fingers, as she says, "There, that's the power I'm going to feed my slime! Just give up quietly, I'll make sure your deaths are quick."

Iliya laughs before she withdraws her wing from Hakon and lunges at you. She disappears into smoke again right before she collides with you and then you hear her behind you. You don't have time to react before she sinks her claws into your shoulder and throws you against a pillar.

You crash through the column and slam into the wall causing your bag to loosen and fall to the floor. You hear a vial break and see your pouch becoming wet as the blue crystal Lilith gave you rolls out into the open. Iliya's eyes widen and she lunges for the crystal, but you are closer and reach it just before she does, resting your blade against her throat.

Iliya smiles and says, "I've changed my mind, I will let you and your friends leave here alive, if you give me that crystal."

You clutch the sphere tightly to your chest and say, "Like I'd believe that, why do you want this so badly?"

Iliya shrugs and says, "You're all going to die in a few minutes, so I suppose there's no harm in telling you. Long ago, a man used a crystal to repel the slime and my dark magic. I had him captured and tortured him until he told me its secrets. I found out that the crystal could amplify my own powers, if I corrupted it first. I gained unbelievable power, but the divine energy was constantly at war with my dark energy even after it was corrupted. I eventually found a way to suppress the holy energy and use its power to the fullest. If I use that crystal as well, nothing would be able to stop me from taking over Thanos."

You slowly back away and say, "You just want a world full of slaves, is that it? Over my dead body."

Iliya smiles and says, "Oh my sweet little champion, I fully intend to help you with that wish, but first..." Iliya pauses for a moment to stab Astrid, who was trying to attack her from behind, before she continues, "It looks like I'll have to take care of these pests."

Iliya spins around and arcs of energy scream through the air. Astrid manages to block some with her sword, but Priscilla's barrier is torn to pieces and her left arm is severed at the elbow. Blood pours from the wound as Priscilla screams and collapses onto the floor. C.C. quickly flies to Gwen and pushes her onto the ground as a wave of energy hits her in the back.

She was leaning over after pushing Gwen so instead of killing her, the energy cuts through both her small wings and she falls to the floor next to Kira. You rush to her but Iliya grabs your arm and demands the crystal again. You release a shockwave and it catches Iliya off guard for a moment allowing you to strike, but she vanishes into black smoke before it hits her. You rush to C.C. and ask if she's alright.

"Y-yeah." C.C. winces in pain and you can see she is trying to hold back tears as she says, "It hurts, but I'm not going to die or anything, don't worry about me."

You don't see Iliya anywhere and quickly make your way over to Priscilla who is on her knees clutching her arm.

"Here." you say holding out the last potion but Priscilla says, "Put that away, I'm part lizard remember?"

Priscilla screams and a new arm shoots out of her wound, covered in blood.

"It usually takes a few days to fully regrow, so I'm going to have to rest for a bit before I can use magic again." Priscilla says breathing heavily.

You nod and stand up, trying to heal your own wound before it gets any worse.

Iliya appears in a corner of the room and says, "I was imprisoned for an eternity in the very same chains Mara is bound in now. When I finally broke free, I wanted to take revenge on the people that lived comfortably while I suffered."

You shake your head and say, "Those people didn't even know you existed! How is any of this their fault?"

You ask confused at such a cliched motive.

Iliya smiles and says, "Yes I came to that same conclusion, but I realized something else as well. I enjoy killing, not just people, but everything. I spread death and carnage, and it fills me with such joy. The only joy I've ever known. I released the black slime to devastate the island, but I became intrigued by its other uses and decided to experiment with it. I was going to use that crystal to enhance the slime, but I couldn't resist having more power to myself, so it's a good thing you've saved me the trouble of looking for a replacement. Now be a good girl and hand it over before I make you suffer beyond your wildest imagination."

Iliya calmly walks towards you and holds out her hand. You slowly walk towards her and when she closes her eyes and smiles, you slice into her hand. Three of her fingers fall off and half of her hand is hanging on by a few small pieces of flesh. Iliya calmly opens her eyes and looks at her hand before she laughs.

Her severed fingers turn to smoke and her mutilated hand instantly begins regenerating as she says, "I really love it when they fight back, it makes their deaths so much more satisfying!"

Iliya grabs you by the face and pulls you close. She smiles and kisses your forehead before throwing you through the wall and out of the tower. You fall down onto a steel spike barrier around the towers base and it pierces your chest. You cough up a mouthful of blood and struggle to free yourself. You manage to slide off the spikes and slump onto the ground clutching your chest. You concentrate and feel the wound closing quickly with the white fire aura. Before it is fully healed however, the white aura fades and you feel exhausted.

"No... not now..." You think aloud as you struggle to your feet and start climbing the stairs back up towards Iliya.

It takes longer than you had hoped, but you reach the top of the tower and enter the room again. You stumble inside and see Iliya strangling C.C. She twists her thin neck and it snaps as C.C.'s body goes limp. Iliya throws the lifeless girl across the room and into some rubble. You are enraged and devastated, but you can barely stand, let alone fight.

Iliya ignores you and walk over to Kira, who is lying on the floor unconscious. Iliya picks her up and holds out her hand, offering her to you. As you stumble forward, Iliya smiles and crushes Kira in her fist. Blood spills out between Iliya's fingers and she laughs manically. Astrid and Priscilla are on their knees breathing heavily as Iliya raises her hand and a wave of black fire consumes them. They scream and writhe in pain before they fall silent and stop moving.

Iliya calmly walks over to you and kisses you on the lips. She pushes her tongue inside your mouth and plays with yours. You feel her hand slip under your armor as she stares at you with her icy blue eyes. Her hand rubs your breast for a moment and then gently caresses the center of your chest. You feel a stabbing pain and look down to see Iliya shoving her fingers into your chest. You try to push her away but you don't have any strength left and you feel cold as your vision begins to fade to black.