Challenge 01 - Heather in the City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wore a white shirt, unbuttoned all the way down to reveal a gym-toned chest and abs. On either side of him was a white woman, each wearing a mask. One also wore a skimpy one-piece while the other was topless, exposing full well-formed breasts. Heather instantly felt very over-dressed but wasn't inclined to correct it. Allie had no such hesitation. She immediately pulled off her top.

The man nodded at Harley and then finished his drink. "Now we're all here - we'll take this back-stage. You two coming." The last comment was directed at the two masked women with him and Heather sensed it was more an invitation, or an offer, than a question. Either way the two women didn't hesitate.

He stood up and moved to the door with a woman on each arm.

"Follow Cassius," said Harley. Allie was already moving and Heather followed. The man's identity was no surprise to her. From her first glimpse of him she had known that he was in charge here. She noted, however, that he had been waiting for Harley. The interplay of authority and respect fascinated her.

Harley led them into another corridor. It had subdued red lighting and dark red plush covering walls and ceiling. They passed doors on either side with small windows.

Heather looked in the first and saw a familiar object that night. A pole with a woman dancing at it. She was naked save for high heels and a mask. Men were standing around her and openly masturbating.

"Instant reviews," said Harley, "if she wants to she can just enjoy that. If she is so inclined she can take a bukkake. If she wants more then she just has to take the mask off. The woman was a fair-skinned Blonde and her audience were all dark-skinned African-Americans. By now Heather just assumed that she would see no white men here. She paused for a moment and wondered how the woman was feeling and what choice she would make. She didn't know what a bukkake was but she could make a pretty good guess given the scenario in front of her.

She felt Harley's arm gently push her forward and she moved on. One door was dark but she heard muffled noises from inside, other rooms had couches and padded areas where men and women were making out, in some cases more than making out. Through one door she saw something like a gym-horse with two X-shaped structures on the wall behind it. Dangling from the extremities of the 'X's were chains and padded manacles. She had never seen anything like this place let alone imagined herself being there.

They turned a corner and then another and another. Heather followed the group into the maze, only Harley remaining behind her. She stopped looking into the doors having become more interested in where they themselves were going.

Finally, Cassius and the three women disappeared through a door and Heather felt Harley's hand gently hold her arm and once again felt his warm breath as he spoke into her ear.

"Remember - while you got the mask you call the shots. Take that mask off and its fair game. That means you here to fuck. I'll look after you but it'll be easier if you keep the mask on. Besides," he pointed up to a small red light in the corner of the corridor, "you never know who's watching."

Heather knew the light represented a camera, unobtrusive but not hidden in any way. People who came here knew that they were being watched. It was, she assumed, another aspect to their kink, their desire. She was grateful that she had a mask on - there were people who she would not want to know that she had been involved in something like this. She didn't think she was a prude but some things were remembered for ever and could destroy, or she supposed in some circumstances make, a woman's reputation.

She and Harley went on to join the others in their room. It was larger than Heather had expected. Subdued lighting along with the dark red and black decor meant that her eyes had to adjust for a moment. Then she saw another two young women, both white and only one masked. There were three low padded areas, also a padded bench against one wall. There were hidden speakers that played the music from the bar at a subdued volume. There were also, once she looked for them, three small red lights revealing the presence of cameras.

Cassius said something in his deep voice that Heather didn't catch. The blond woman to his right moved her hand to the bulge in his suit pants. The brunette to his left giggled and got up. She moved across the room and immediately began to make out with the masked woman there. She took the place of the naked unmasked woman who moved at the same moment to take the vacated place next to Cassius.

Cassius greeted her with a kiss, their mouths meeting hungrily. The masked blonde's hand was now exploring the interior of Cassius's unfastened pants. He shifted his hips up and allowed her to pull down his pants.

Heather was startled by two things. First, the fact that these people were clearly going to have sex right in front of her, Harley and Allie. Second, the size of the bulge in Cassius' briefs. It wasn't ridiculous but it clearly outmatched the three sexual partners who were the limit of her personal experience in such things.

'Of course - they were white.' The thought was in her mind before she had even realised it. She stifled the thought - knowing that such myths were ludicrous, ridiculous, not founded in fact.

As she grappled with her thoughts the masked blond, with real intent and concentration, was removing the club-owner's shorts and carefully stroking his already half-hard cock to full hardness. Her mouth broke into a little smile and then her mouth was down and engulfing the thick head of his cock. Cassius didn't seem to notice. He was still kissing the mask-less girl, his big hand feeling her naked right breast.

It was obvious that this was nothing strange for Cassius. Having white women around him, wanting him, that was just how it was. An attractive stranger sucking his cock was nothing new for him. There was a reason for his swagger, a real basis for his confidence.

Now the mask-less young woman broke their kiss and dropped down to the other side of Cassius. Her tongue found the dark shaft as the blonde's head continued to bob up and down on it. Cassius brought a big hand to gently rest on the head of each of the women, keeping them in place, approving their actions, requiring their tribute.

Heather's eyes were fixed on the scene - unable to drag her attention away until she felt Harley's body shift on the bench next to her and then heard the clink of his belt. She finally managed to look to her left and was barely even surprised to see Allie's hand holding Harley's cock.

Allie dropped her head to suck him but not before Heather had seen him. Cassius had seemed big - but he was across the room and the lighting was far from perfect. Harley was next to her and this time there was no doubt. He was stiff and hard and really big. Long and thick. He made her ex-boyfriends look like... She didn't know what really - all she knew was that there was no comparison. It wasn't just the dimensions it was also the cock's dark skin. It somehow made it more impressive, more powerful, more menacing.

Because there was menace here. On a video clip she might have viewed all this with interest or even amusement. She was no prude - she'd spent her entire life slightly resenting the fact that everyone assumed that she was so white-bread. She had known that personification was not the real her even if she had never really done anything to prove the fact.

It would be so easy now. Just to drop her head to join Allie in pleasuring Harley's big Black cock. Just to take off her mask and then...

Heather let out a long shuddering gasp, felt the warmth of her arousal. she looked up at Harley, her eyes wide. She half expected him to push her head down but instead he just winked at her and carefully mouthed a few words into her ear.

"You're cool. Just sit and watch."

Then his hands dropped to Allie's head - holding her down for a few seconds on his hard cock. When released Allie's head came up, her mouth open and sucking in air. Her eyes were sparkling with lust, her mouth re-formed into a grin of enjoyment. Then her head was back down, her mouth taking in half of his shaft as her tongue teased and pleasured him.

At that moment a woman's soft cry took Heather's attention back to Cassius. The two women were lying on the padded bench in front of him. His fingers were at the pussy of one, exploring and teasing. His mouth was at the other and it was that woman that was softly moaning as her legs shook a little on either side of Cassius's head. Her hands came to grasp his head and hold him in place but he was not moving away, quite the opposite. Suddenly the blonde half cried and half laughed as her legs shook hard. Her hands relaxed and Cassius stood up with his eyes locked on the blonde's, his mouth showing a slight smile of calm satisfaction.

Heather knew that smile. It was the smile of an expert, a man supremely confident in his skills and his performance. A man that knew he could please a woman. A stark contrast to the fumblings of her ex-boyfriends. What would it be like to be with a man like Cassius? A man that could show you so much about your own self, your own desires. Heather carefully controlled her breathing as she watched, consciously forcing her excitement out of her body. Such thoughts were very dangerous, such men could be very dangerous.

The blonde's eyes were still wide with excitement behind her mask. Cassius' thumb was almost idly playing with her clit as he hungrily ate the pussy of his unmasked other partner.

"That's Julie," said Allie, "the lucky bitch!" She giggled before she dropped her mouth back down onto Harley's cock, a cock now gleaming in the dim lights with her saliva.

"Fuck but that's good - keep it wet and messy just like that. Shit you're good." Harley's low resonant voice was a backdrop to what Heather was seeing and experiencing.

Cassius shifted up to sit on the bench and the mask-less girl, Julie, eagerly placed herself astride him. His cock was hard, pointing straight up against his firm body. She took a hold on him and with a slight adjustment he was at the entrance to her pussy and then inside her. The process was easy, betraying her arousal, her need for him. She gasped as Cassius skilfully moved his hips round and up, each gentle movement pushing himself deeper. She leaned forward as their mouth's met, tongues locked in a passionate duel. All the time he was pushing further and further until, incredibly, all of that big cock was inside her. The blonde moved beneath them, her tongue darting out to tease Cassius's full Black balls. Stretching up as Julie began to move, her tongue exploring the exposed dark shaft, tasting the juices of both of them. Tasting their desire and their excitement.

The blonde was already breathing hard but now she began to act with purpose, moving up and down on the hard Black shaft that was filling her shaved pussy. Her body seemed small compared to his but Heather was well aware that Julie was about the same size as she was herself. It was just that Cassius and Harley were such imposing figures. They were far from identical, hardly even similar, but Cassius and Harley both had that same presence, that same size, that same confidence.

She had always laughed at the idea of 'alpha males' but she knew now that she was in the presence of two of them. Didn't that mean they were supposed to fight? She felt a silly grin on her face at such barbaric notions. Places like this could drive you crazy! She didn't know though - she might have been crazy to be here and watching this but she also knew that she felt alive. More alive than in a long long time, perhaps more alive than she had ever been.

On the other side of her two masked woman were locked together in a 69-position. Right next to her Allie was still sucking Harley's cock. In front of them the blonde was finally slowing, tiring as she worked her body up and down Cassius' remorselessly impressive Black cock. Cassius took a hold of her hips and helped her as he looked out over her shoulder.

For a moment his eyes met Heather's and she felt her heart seem to leap in her chest. Cassius gave a slight smile and nod in her direction and then his attention was all back on the girl riding his cock. He moved swiftly, rising to his feet with seemingly effortless ease. Julie squealed as she was lifted up, his cock still buried deep inside her. She clamped her pale legs around his dark strong body. He turned and laid her back down on the padded bench and then he was fucking her. There was no other word for it. It wasn't making love - it was FUCKING.

Cassius began with a few hard thrusts and then he grasped her legs and was moving her body, slightly changing the angle and power of his thrusts. All the time he was watching his partner, watching her face and the reactions of her body. Judging instinctively what brought her the most sensation, the most visceral sexual pleasure. Strong hands reached under Julie's butt and arched her back up as Cassius powerfully fucked her. Her face showed first astonishment and then delight.

"Ohhhh FFFFFU~~CCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK."

The words were rushed out before Julie's body began to shiver and her mouth stayed open in a silent scream. Her hands came up to her breasts but Cassius moved again. His hands grasped hers and pushed them down onto the padded bench. She was held in place as he fucked her hard and deep.

Harley's big hand smacked Allie's butt and she moved across to Cassius. She carefully took position astride Julie's head and lowered her bare pussy down onto her mouth. Cassius nodded his approval and leaned forward so that his mouth engulfed Allie's nipple.

The masked blonde moved across to Harley and smiled approvingly as she took hold of his cock, still hard and glistening from Allie's attentions. The blonde paused and looked at Heather.

"You sharing this - there's enough for both of us?"

Heather felt confusion. She knew what she should say, what all her life up to now insisted that she say. 'No.' She knew the potential consequences of saying anything else but she also knew that her body and something deep down in her inner self couldn't give a fuck about any of that. The heat and the sights and the sounds of this place had got to her. It was a relief to hear Harley's quiet but commanding voice.

"My girl here is doing fine - she just watching for tonight. You got this all to yourself baby."

"Well lucky me and more fool her," The blonde began to suck and pleasure Harley's cock.

'More fool her.' Heather heard those words and they rankled. She immediately felt that she should have said 'Yes' - that she had missed her opportunity. She gave a slightly hesitant movement forward.

Black fingers came up to gently hold her back. She looked up and met Harley's eyes. He gave an almost imperceptible shake of the head.

It was enough. Her logical mind kicked back in. She was over-excited, driven a little mad by all of this. Had she really contemplated sucking a Black man's cock in the back-room of a seedy sex club? That would be a terrible thing to wake up to tomorrow and that might not be all. If she did that then wouldn't she soon be laid on one of these red plush benches with Harley or Cassius fucking her, fucking her like she'd never even dreamed of being fucked, fucking her like only a Black man could.

The last part came from her sub-concious, came as she felt her body's arousal rising again, the heat of her own shockingly discovered passions and desires.

"UUUUUgggggghhhhhhhhhhh - fuck YYYEESSSSSSSSSSSSS"

Her thoughts were punctuated by Julie's howl of arousal. Cassius didn't even pause. He was fucking her hard with his hands now grasping her breasts, his fingers working her sensitive nipples Julie howled again and then was gasping for breath as she tried to twist out of his grasp, to escape the exquisite pleasure. Cassius was merciless and Julie's body arched as she met a third fierce peak of sexual climax.

Only then did Cassius pause. "As good as last time?"

"Oh fuck yeah - better, it's better. " Julie finally stammered after gasping for breath.

"You know the second time ain't free."

"I know."

"So what you going to be doing for me?"

"I'll be dancing and..."

"...and..." Cassius' voice wasn't demanding or harsh. It was the voice of a man making an offer, offering an opportunity.

"...and working for you. Being one of your girls."

"You wanna be one of my girls baby?"

His eyes were on hers. Her answer was inevitable. You didn't turn down an offer like this from a man like Cassius.

"Please let me be one of your girls."

Cassius nodded his approval and kissed the girl on the forehead, tasted the salt of her sweat. "No time to start like the present. You ready?"

She nodded and he moved to the door. He looked outside and signalled with his hand. Two men joined him. They were still dressed and they showed their approval when Cassius called Julie across. She kissed each of them deeply and then left with them, one man's dark hand on her pale arm and the other's already enthusiastically groping her butt.

They would be going to another room and the two men would enjoy Julie's company. Would money change hands? Was it repayment for a favor? Was it training for the 'new girl'? Heather didn't know but she did know that Julie would be ridden hard and put away wet. The sheer matter-of-factness of what had just happened still had the power to shock her.

Cassius looked at Allie and pointed down to his dick, still hard and ready. Allie didn't hesitate and moved forward.

As she moved astride him and lined his cock up Cassius spoke.

"Where your husband at?"

Heather didn't understand that. Allie's husband was right next to her, getting his cock sucked by another girl! Then, with binding clarity, she realised her mistake.

"He's at work."

"He know you're here?"

"He knows - he was really pissed that he wouldn't get to watch."

Cassius chuckled. "These fuckin' white boys. He knows it comes at a price right? It ain't cheap unless..."

"I don't think he'd like that. He's a cuck but maybe that might be a little much for him."

"Maybe so. So let's make a deal. This time is for you, next time is for your husband to watch, the third time you come to me its because you're ready to work for me. We both clear on that?"

His eyes were on Allie's - just as they had been on Julie's. What was it like to be the focus of this man's attention. Heather could only imagine the intensity and the temptation of it.

"Maybe you're not as good as they say." Allie's teasing smile was there again.

"Find out." The challenge was unmistakable.

Allie eased herself down onto his cock, felt his hard shaft smoothly claim her. Knew instinctively that he wasn't going to be a disappointment. He was like Harley - his cock just seemed made to please her. She bit her lower lip and then grinned at Cassius. "Show me what you can do stud."

Cassius didn't hesitate. He began thrusting up into her. A few gentle strokes and then the brakes were off. Hard powerful thrusts alternating with sessions of deep rolling ones. Then he pulled back and pushed her down onto her hands and knees. He took a firm grip of her shoulders as he pounded her from behind. Showing her his power, his stamina, his desire for her. Then she was on her back and he was over her, onto her, inside of her. By now all of Allie's teasing was long gone, she was literally just hanging on as he fucked her. Her pale arms and legs wrapped round his big dark body.

The bench padding shifted a little as Harley stood up. The blonde squealed as he grasped her legs in his strong hands and then moved his face down to her pussy.

"Yes," she gasped and that was all that Harley needed. His tongue and fingers found her and began to discover and to exploit her sensitivities. Soon the blonde was shaking and gasping. Finally she brought her hands together in the 'time-out' symbol. Harley immediately released her and let out a low rumble of a laugh as she collapsed flat out on the bench.